Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32502 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Lagosboy: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
agabaI23:

Topic

We do not need a weeping president. We need a strong president.

Whoever advised him to shed the crocodile tears must be deported to Hollywood. grin

GEJ is a strong president and Buhari a weak general  grin   grin  grin

Even a donkey will laugh at this notion.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
maclatunji:

Contradiction, it is his party that rules. He is only 1 man. If he wins his tenure will be defined by his party and not him. He admitted to the US diplomats that he was not equipped for the job. Those flocking around him now are opportunists and boy-o-boy aren't they having a GRAND BALL at our expense!
If that is the case then you should stop telling us about Saint Buhari because he cannot rule alone and his party is made up of looters and criminals who decamped from PDP because there was internal democracy, went to CPC where there was no internal democracy and created the kind of crisis that was in the PDP before due to candidate imposition.

RUMA, Kurfi, Marwa, Abacha, etc
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
HONESTLY SPEAKING THE MAN IS FOR CHANGE. WE NEED HIM NOWWWWW

I totally agree with u!!! the hard faced rigid General has turned into a crying old stage performer! thats proof of change mehn! angry cry tongue
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by otokx(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
He should save his tears for later
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
The BB campaign has always been about emotions. First it was the stolen "TRANSFORMATION" song. Now it's the crocodile tears. Soon he will change his name to Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by chelseabmw(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Buhari. . . . . . . .Mr I Don Try

Keep crying dude. . . . . .More tears for u after election
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

GEJ is a strong president and Buhari a weak general  grin   grin  grin

Even a donkey will laugh at this notion.

At least I would have lifted someones mood and increased another's longevity. We are touching lives grin grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Lagosboy: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
agabaI23:

At least I would have lifted someones mood and increased another's longevity. We are touching lives grin grin

grin funny though
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
And Buhari wept. cry
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by OCCULTIST(m): 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2011
The Election has already been done and result release in our Occult Kingdom,Nigerians will be shocked on saturday.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ariyebaba(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
The GENERAL also CRIES! I dey laugh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by emmadeiza(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2011

Contradiction, it is his party that rules. He is only 1 man. If he wins his tenure will be defined by his party and not him. He admitted to the US diplomats that he was not equipped for the job. Those flocking around him now are opportunists and boy-o-boy aren't they having a GRAND BALL at our expense!

What have u to say about IBB, Ciroma, Abdulsalam, etc, rallying support 4 Buhari? I think we should be wise!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Donmeca(m): 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
Dieziani Allison Madueke wept uncontrollably at d Benin-Ore Road in her early days as Transport Minister. Three years later, the road is yet to be put in order. I am not moved by d man's tears cos I have had course to weep for this country on a daily basis. Yes, I weep for Nigeria. Buhari just saw reason to cry today. I guess weeping in public is the new trend. . .I saw one Osun State ACN chieftain weeping before AIT camera 2days back. This man cried like a baby for about 5 minutes. Why was he crying? He claimed some political parties were trying to force ACN into meeting violence with violence.

Buhari shud stop crying, we need articulate performers not mourners, Nigeria is not yet hopeless as we can still get it right and GEJ has shown us d way last saturday. If we can get elections, we can get corruption, power, education and unemployment.

Don't vote crocodile tears vote performance.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Dieziani Allison Madueke wept uncontrollably at d Benin-Ore Road in her early days as Transport Minister. Three years later, the road is yet to be put in order. I am not moved by d man's tears cos I have had course to weep for this country on a daily basis. Yes, I weep for Nigeria. Buhari just saw reason to cry today. I guess weeping in public is the new trend. . .I saw one Osun State ACN chieftain weeping before AIT camera 2days back. This man cried like a baby for about 5 minutes. Why was he crying? He claimed some political parties were trying to force ACN into meeting violence with violence.

Buhari shud stop crying, we need articulate performers not mourners, Nigeria is not yet hopeless as we can still get it right and GEJ has shown us d way last saturday. If we can get elections, we can get corruption, power, education and unemployment.

Don't vote crocodile tears vote performance.

You definetly have not passed through there in recent times.
Significant work has been carried out on that stretch when I passed there in January and work was ongoing
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeeleso(f): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
a) Buhari is Crying
b) Obasanjo is laughing
c) Atiku is laughing too.
d) Nigeria and its citizens are weeping.
Who loves Nigeria?

Do people even understand the passion that would move him to tears on international broadcast. Do we understand it is the future of many young kids that is at stake in this election? This country is been raped. It is not a joke as some think. The people are suffering and I am not exaggerating. Most Nigerians live below the poverty line, isn't that  worth tears. People die in our hospitals for lack of basic fees and facilities. It is not a joke. I understand its difficult for some people outside the country and the silver spoon kids to empathize but the life some Nigerians are living is horrible.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by sartorius(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2011
Nigerian can lie, they were grinding onions nearby that wat caused the tears.how can a man who truncated a democracy cry, Haba
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by naijaking1: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2011
Nduka Irabor and other journalists cried!
Parents and friends of Barth. Owoh, and other students Buhari murdered cried embarassed
Sam Mbakwe cried, and cried for Buharis' marginalization of his people angry
Ambrose Alli cried, and cried when Buhari locked him up for nothing tongue
Michael Ajasin, cried, cried, and even became blind thanks to Buhari undecided
Alex Ekwueme cried, cried, cried, and cried while Shehu Shagari was resting in the goverment house shocked
Nigerians have cried, and cried for more than 30 years about Buhari's criminal regime lipsrsealed
What goes around, comes around. Tears never begin flow from him eyes sad
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is just the apotheosis of deceit! crying on stage to deceive who? deceive me? nah nah General, wrong move. Nigeria is not in a grave situation.

We need performers not mourners. people who are optimistic, people who believe that Nigeria will be better not people who will mount the stage and cry over our sorry state, making it look worse than it is. We are moving forward, believe it or not
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Pinnacleman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Is that a kind of juju or what? We suppose to know politicians more than this! Use what you have to get what you want strategy.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Coolabbie: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
Oh my president! I also cry wit u. I weep 4 d amount of fo.ols dat hv suddenly overtaken our landscape. I weep for dose who behave as if dey were born dis year & so cant remember d past 12yrs of agony . I weep for dose who celebrate mediocrity ova excellence. Dis saturday it is all or nothing.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
We do not want a crying president. Problems are solved with the brain and not with tears.

Crying is a sign of frustration and we will not like to watch our president crying when he is frustrated by the NASS which is inevitable considering
that he is not fit for democracy, a fact that is endorsed by Sanusi.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Jenpoet(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
shocked for real?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by naso2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
Cry ke? is that not too early? well sha  the general suppose cry small but i expect that to happen in his bedroom.

Why will  the man not cry when failure seem to be "progressing" in his life. In 2003, he was a bit close, in 2007 it was woeful now 2011 looms the biggest defeat from a "small  infidel boy" GEJ.

Why will the man not cry  when it is now evident that Nigerians can now see through his pious facade even before the elections

Why will the man not cry when he discovers that the "sai Buhari" gang in Kano,sokoto and other core northern states do not even know his party logo.

Why will the man not cry , when it now appears the "prophesy" he got from those marabouts from Niger republic will never come through.

Why will the man not cry, when the quest for votes is making him prostrate for the IBB's, Ciroma's AND atikus of this world and still he finds he has no hope of winning.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by naijaking1: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
Coolabbie:

Oh my president! I also cry wit u. I weep 4 d amount of fo.ols dat hv suddenly overtaken our landscape. I weep for dose who behave as if dey were born dis year & so cant remember d past 12yrs of agony . I weep for dose who celebrate mediocrity ova excellence. Dis saturday it is all or nothing.

Don't speak as if you can't remember Buhari's regime about 30 years ago. He pledges honesty, discipline, and equity, but guess what? Just look at his record. If you were not born then, please do some research.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeeleso(f): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
A tear shed does not indicate a lack of capacity to procure solutions. Crying is a sign of many things. . . of which frustration is the most unlikely in this case.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
I weep for dose who behave as if dey were born dis year & so cant remember d past 12yrs of agony

mayb u were born within those 12 yrs bt we remember it more than 28yrs ago like it was yesterday when democracy was truncated by this Man and people's rights abused.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
Coolabbie:

Oh my president! I also cry wit u. I weep 4 d amount of fo.ols dat hv suddenly overtaken our landscape. I weep for dose who behave as if dey were born dis year & so cant remember d past 12yrs of agony . I weep for dose who celebrate mediocrity ova excellence. Dis Saturday it is all or nothing.
weeping baby how far? Do you care for some toilet rolls? OK I will give a full roll

Pass some to Buhari and do not be selfish  grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Donmeca(m): 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
agabaI23:

You definetly have not passed through there in recent times.
Significant work has been carried out on that stretch when I passed there in January and work was ongoing

Agaba my point is not whether d road has been fixed now, It has to do with wath d woman did while in power, to fix d road. . .NOTHING! she spent 2years without fixing d road after shedding a bucket of tears on it.

a) Buhari is Crying
b) Obasanjo is laughing
c) Atiku is laughing too.
d) Nigeria and its citizens are weeping.
Who loves Nigeria?

zeeleso, u failed to include dat Tinubu is now laughing. . .may be he hates Nigeria  undecided
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
(singing) Cry Cry General I want to see ur mother! grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2011
Coolabbie:

How many criers now?

But hold on. Source please. We have to be sure this is true b4 we begin to open anyone to unfair analysis. Or is this a figment from one BB fan trying to attract empathy from NL'ers?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 5:07pm On Apr 13, 2011
Donmeca:

Agaba my point is not whether d road has been fixed now, It has to do with wath d woman did while in power, to fix d road. . .NOTHING! she spent 2years without fixing d road after shedding a bucket of tears on it.

zeeleso, u failed to include dat Tinubu is now laughing. . .may be he hates Nigeria  undecided

My bad
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bidemi12(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf:

If GEJ wins, we'll be begging him to stay in four years time. cool

You have let your tribalistic and ethnic sentiments completely erode your sense of reasoning. i couldn't believe my eyes when i read that quote. I know you will eat your words soon enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Aisha Yesufu: 'For Your Marriage To Work, Keep Your Mother Out Of It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.