Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! (20643 Views)

US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Borno - Photo Of Massive Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2011
This is shameful and must be condemned because this is not what we stand for.

Having said that I will like to point out that it could have been any other party as we cannot see who she was thumb-printing for.

It could have been any party.

It is true that the owner of the video alleged it was for PDP however it is possible that the owner the video wants to malign the PDP with a rigging that benefited an opposition party.

Finally, in Nigeria courts, digital evidence is not yet admissible. This can only influence the decision of an incorruptible judge but for a dubious judge, he will dismiss the case for lack of evidence based on constitution.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by maclatunji: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Seun:

When I saw the thread, I thought mukina2 would already have posted it, so I didn't bother.  Sorry.

We will wait for the mukina2 version of the story. Regarding your question. A polling unit should be outdoors and not in an indoor environment, obviously some serious politricks is happening all over the country bar the Southwest. We have reports of electoral fraud in Delta, Bayelsa and now Rivers States. These are states that are supposed to be OVERWHELMINGLY PDP STATES. Question: If the PDP cannot win clearly without scenes like this in its supposed stronghold, how on earth can it win in Buhari-loving North?

The PDP is out to blackmail INEC into announcing results based on fake votes or cancel the whole election thereby creating a national emergency. This is sad, but Attahiru Jega has my support if he cancels tommorrow's election results if these things continue to happen.

International election observers do not drive themselves and do not know the country's terrain. They will only go to places they feel safe to observe, they have not come to Nigeria to die for us. It is up to us to protect our votes and expose saboteurs (riggers).

Cameras should be present at all collation centres. That is where the greatest rigging CAN AND MIGHT HAPPEN TOMORROW.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ispotmdels: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2011
NIGERIANS ARE RIDICULOUSLY REETARDED angry

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE AS IF STEALING VOTE IS A NEW THING IN NIGERIA?   angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Bawss1(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2011
Does this mean fingerprints cannot be verified during the voting process?

Now the video has gone viral what is INEC doing about it?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by maclatunji: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Bawss1:

Does this means fingerprints cannot be verified during the voting process?

Now the video has gone viral what is INEC doing about it?

Playing Ostritch! angry angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Bawss1(m): 9:35am On Apr 15, 2011
ispotmdels:

NIGERIANS ARE RIDICULOUSLY REETARDED angry

WHY IS EVERYONE ACTING LIKE AS IF STEALING VOTE IS A NEW THING IN NIGERIA?   angry

Interesting. So when next, say a murder, is committed people should look the other way because murders are not new?

The reaction following this video is right and normal, don't insult Nigerians.  angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by liquid7: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2011
gej promises free and fair election
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2011
Someone saw a crime being committed and stood there recording a video for 3:26mins and puts it on you tube to serve what purpose? If the recorders wasnt conniving with the setup, why werent the security agents called in to grab this person or why watch her do it and then post this video?

very stupidddd peeps.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by atasteve: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2011
I am deeply pained, sad
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by ispotmdels: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2011
IS THERE REALLY ANY INSULTING? WHEN A NATION HAS MADE IT OWN SELF AN INSULT angry
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by saydfact(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2011
NIGERIANS I WONDER Y WE'LL NEVER GROW, B4 U POST A COMMENT ABOUT THIS VIDEO, GET A PROOF THAT ITS PDP, even a party member can vote for a candidate from another party for other reasons or promise received from such candidate, I NEED PROOF.
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by rabzy: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

Someone saw a crime being committed and stood there recording a video for 3:26mins and puts it on you tube to serve what purpose? If the recorders wasnt conniving with the setup, why werent the security agents called in to grab this person or why watch her do it and then post this video?

very stupidddd peeps.

How did you know he stood there? he could have been many metres away, he might have been a double agent - bought but actually against them- he might be using a pen, button camera or any of those james bond kits. The fact is that we don't know how he succeeded, but the evidence is out and we are reacting to it, shikena
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Hanoobaba(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2011
obailala:

The shouts of free and fair election were very loud indeed when results were still been collated at various wards. At the end of the day, the officially announced results were still the same old story except for the west where the story changed a little. Even up till now, gullible people still praise the election because Bankole and Iyabo lost.

In a truly free and fair election, there is no way one party will totally sweep through a whole country or a whole region. For PDP to sweep the whole country, that is fraud. For ACN to sweep the whole western region, that is also fraud.
Dimwits, no matter what you or anyone say, the fact remains that only the south west witnessed free and fair elections last saturday.
And point of correction, ACN did not clear the south west. LP had Ondo and PDP had some seats in Oyo. Even PPN won a constituency in Ogun. So STFU.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2011
some people in this forum are just funny
1. how would u make a statement that only sw witness free and fair elections?? were u personally in other areas to confirm this statement
2. i have watched this video and it does not show which party the woman was thumb printing for. so it would have been both ways if not the crowd would have been complaining bitterly.
3. the camera work was done by a camera phone not a professional camera so most likely the camera man must be within 5metres of the crime, and if he is and no one raised an objection then i would say he is also part of the game.

it is time to vote for individuals and not party cos they are all evil with different degree, i dont think ACN is better than PDP in any form with TInubu behind the scenes. one day he would pay for his sins just one day
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2011
rabzy:

How did you know he stood there? he could have been many metres away, he might have been a double agent - bought but actually against them- he might be using a pen, button camera or any of those james bond kits. The fact is that we don't know how he succeeded, but the evidence is out and we are reacting to it, shikena

Look. If this were in a developed country, he will be sitting with the police providing more evidence. If you see a crime being committed and you had 3:26 to record in on tape without finding it necessary to call the security agents, then, chances are that you will be termed an accomplice.

I mean, how can he have all that time to focus on the woman voting and he cant call the security agents? Its either the video is a made up video, fake or he is part of the entire rigging set up.

Prove me wrong.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2011
Hanoobaba:

Dimwits, no matter what you or anyone say, the fact remains that only the south west witnessed free and fair elections last saturday.
And point of correction, ACN did not clear the south west. LP had Ondo and PDP had some seats in Oyo. Even PPN won a constituency in Ogun. So STFU.

The PDP is also crying wolf in Ogun State. They purportedly have rejected the election.

You see Nigerian politicians are shameless. If they lose, it must have been rigged.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by rabzy: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2011
say-d-fact:

NIGERIANS I WONDER Y WE'LL NEVER GROW, B4 U POST A COMMENT ABOUT THIS VIDEO, GET A PROOF THAT ITS PDP, even a party member can vote for a candidate from another party for other reasons or promise received from such candidate, I NEED PROOF.
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed

what proof are you shouting for, who on this forum can go into the woman's mind and get all the details. what is sure is that, its possible to get the party who she was mass-voting for, the results there can be cancelled and a rerun done.
PDP won there and if the agent there is a pdp agent, then pdp is the first suspect, other proofs can roll in during investigations.

The two women there can be arrested and questioned and all the culprits brought to book, so wait and see how events will turn out.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by enyojo(f): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2011
WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by otokx(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2011
PDP is too much
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2011
We should call on the person who uploaded the video to take it to the police or INEC rather than slamming it on youtube.

He is an accomplice. Or the video is fake.

Period.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by enyojo(f): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2011
agabaI23:

The PDP is also crying wolf in Ogun State. They purportedly have rejected the election.
You see Nigerian politicians are shameless. If they lose, it must have been rigged.

[size=18pt]YOUR FISH BRAIN IRRITATES MY GUTS!!
HOW CAN PDP CRY WOLF IN OGUN STATE WHEN IT HAD ALL THE SENATORS, ALL THE REPS, ALL  THE ASSEMBLY, THE GOV AND FORMER GOV?

THE ACN TSUNAMI HAS SWEPT MOST OF THEM VIA THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE.
IT WAS THE ELECTION IN SOUTH-WEST WHERE MANY PDP THIEVES WERE SAKED THAT GAVE THIS 2011 ELECTION THE INTERNATIONAL REPUTE IT SEEMS TO HAVE. LETS WAIT TILL TOMORROW[/size]
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2011
@ otokx

can u prove the thumb printing was done in favour of PDP.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by fesse(f): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2011
There is no proof to what the woman did.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2011
People tuck their brains inside their butt holes when they come to NairaLand. Seriously. NairaLand makes people loose their sense of reasoning. Seriously.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by londoner: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2011
PDP must go now!

Nigerians give yourselves a chance for change.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Arabambi1: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

very stupidddd peeps.

werepeLeri:

We should call on the person who uploaded the video to take it to the police or INEC rather than slamming it on youtube.

He is an accomplice. Or the video is fake.

Period.

So if you were the one, what would you have done? It's like you are not in this country and you dont know what these criminals can do. Do you think all the security agents/Inec Official/NYSCorpers on ground are not privy to what is going on. You attempt calling a security agent and you'll be surprised the kind of beating & treatment you'll receive.
Truly, it's likely the person who recorded this is part & parcel of them but you know to catch a thief, you have to act like one. Whoever he/she is, he/she has done the best thing; it is left for the masses, INEC, JEGA and media to make good use of this because this is not a fake video

Meanwhile, what does it take to get tis type of thing to CNN, BBC or AlJazeera?
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2011
babaearly:

[size=15pt]The woman in red is Baridi Naleloo, PDP women leader Ward 4 B-Dere and a staff of Gokana local government working for Mr. Victor Giadom chairman of the council and a cousin of Hon. Magnus Abe. Woman thumb printing is Barivure a staff of University of Science and technology, Port Harcourt and a PDP member.[/size]

by jujufilms
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by iv4real(f): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2011
Its a very sad picture. Will i say this is  stupidity or just complete ignorance or greed. Dis woman does not know that by doing this rubbish she has just sold not only her childrens future,  healthcare, education, development.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by agabaI23(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2011
enyojo:

[size=18pt]YOUR FISH BRAIN IRRITATES MY GUTS!!
HOW CAN PDP CRY WOLF IN OGUN STATE WHEN IT HAD ALL THE SENATORS, ALL THE REPS, ALL  THE ASSEMBLY, THE GOV AND FORMER GOV?

THE ACN TSUNAMI HAS SWEPT MOST OF THEM VIA THE POWER OF THE PEOPLE.
IT WAS THE ELECTION IN SOUTH-WEST WHERE MANY PDP THIEVES WERE SAKED THAT GAVE THIS 2011 ELECTION THE INTERNATIONAL REPUTE IT SEEMS TO HAVE. LETS WAIT TILL TOMORROW[/size]
Take it easy ma'am. After the election I will buy you nkwobi if you are not watching your weight wink. I can help you scratch the irritation if you want anyway.

The PDP in Ogun are crying wolf in Ogun and that is the fact as was televised by Channels.
I am sure you were too quick to reply a fish brain that you forgot to read the whole post.

You must be one of those church goers that isolate one strand of a statement in the Bible while neglecting the accompanying strands.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by mithel(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2011
werepeLeri:

very stupidddd peeps.

from the video,i think it quite noticeable that the camera was around the waist region of the recorder meanin he probably didnt want to be seen,and d way he was movin round too showed dat he was tryin to be discreet,abouut what party,it definately wasnt acn,ore cpc or dpp,or anpp because the woman was thumbprintin the lower region of the ballot paper,and only the likes of lp,ppn,pdp are near dat place,

dis is appalin,abeg who knows channels tv's email
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by werepeLeri: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2011
Arabambi1:

So if you were the one, what would you have done? It's like you are not in this country and you dont know what these criminals can do. Do you think all the security agents/Inec Official/NYSCorpers on ground are not privy to what is going on. You attempt calling a security agent and you'll be surprised the kind of beating & treatment you'll receive.
Truly, it's likely the person who recorded this is part & parcel of them but you know to catch a thief, you have to act like one. Whoever he/she is, he/she has done the best thing; it is left for the masses, INEC, JEGA and media to make good use of this because this is not a fake video

Meanwhile, what does it take to get tis type of thing to CNN, BBC or AlJazeera?

When you are asked a simple question, you resort to rantings like its like you are not in this country, what has that got to do with my point?

What point has been made by uploading the clip on youtube? Tell me? So that people can rally around and blame it on PDP? Isint it? Isint that what is being done now? Even when there is no evidence she was doing all that for PDP. People will even conclude it was GEJ who sent her to do what she was doing.

Why didnt he call on the people in the voting arena, the people outside to come witness what was going on inside? Why didnt he become a patriot for Nigeria? Why didnt he shout to others to come see what he is seeing? Wasnt everyone waiting outside in a line up? I think whoever uploaded that clip must him or herself be arrested for complicity and slammed in jail until he or she produces all the people at the polling unit.
Re: Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! by reindeer: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2011
Anyone who has read through this thread knows it is the PDP.
The name of the woman has been given, the constituency she represents given, what more do you want?mug shots?
I dont know but i think supporting PDP liquefies the brain.
Face facts , that terrible congregation of thieves/murderers led by GEJ are up to no good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu / 2023: Buhari Says He Will Stop Desperate Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.