Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (40519 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by bigfish3k: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
We all knew the game plan.

And now the country is crumbling
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by janedonez(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Talk trie
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by kingthreat(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Okay, okay. But were you corrupt, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by MansoryMX(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Joysticks:
You judges hands are not clean.Why do you think Buhari appointed a northerner to head the supreme Court?It is because he want him to do his bidding.All of you are the same.

Quick question. Is Buhari’s hands clean?

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
They keep shouting islamisation from morning to night even though the man have come out to say what really happened
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by luveu: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2021
Buhari is d worst thing dt happen to ds country
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Sagtop: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Emyogalanya: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
We knew it so
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by nony43(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2021
aspabay:
One of Buhari's most commendable act was removing this guy as CJN

How?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by FalseOracle50: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Worry not son for I see you reinstated after 2023........
The oracle has spoken
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Movieguru(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2021
Wahala oh
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
nony43:

How?

he no fit answer you, even if he does, just listen to his dumb explanation..

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Impecca(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
aspabay:
oloriburuku
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Letthrmsay(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
aspabay:

His epistles are laughable,I don't blame him, Nigerians has short memories.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by kiltoko1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
We all know that
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
Nothing personal, just politics! If his hands were completely clean, there would have been no basis for his 'political enemies' to unseat him.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by 4tomandchi: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
I just love this man Crossivarians are always bold and brave.

I hope Buhari reads this news!

Useless politicians everywhere!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by GeneralPula: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
You’re all the same..

Atiku will also do the same if in position..

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Letthrmsay(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2021
FalseOracle50:
Worry not son for I see you reinstated after 2023........
The oracle has spoken

grin grin A joke taken too far.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by zoedew: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
DONT START! COULD YOU SAY THIS WITH ESO, JSC ALIVE! YOU WERE A GONER BEFORE YOUR ELEVATION TO THE CA. DEEP INSIDE YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! WE ALL DO!! WELL WISHERS OF THE JUDICIARY COULD NOT STAND WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT ABOVE BOARD AND THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY KNEW THAT!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by sweetgala(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
ScamHunter:
We know. We know you were innocent, even though we also know that the Nigerian judiciary is rotten...

I mean rotten.

I think the Sicilian mafia has more honest people than the courts in this country where justice is mainly for the highest bidder.

Shout out to the few honest judges who the politicians frustrate.

Onnoghen was not innocent, he knows what he got himself into, yes the presidency after fast and removed him because of what they feared , his exit was political but the mechanism used to remove him was based on his previous dubious actions.

He had been indicted many years ago and again there were issues of financial transactions which he could not exolain, his enemies in the APC simply exposed some of his skeletons

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Reference(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
Mr Onoghen should refrain from public comments on this matter within this dispensation.

It is belittling of the office and position he held. By this he drags himself into the murky waters of politics and it will surely rub off. Poor judgement.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by IvarDboneless: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
yomi96:
Every one knew the 2019 election was rigged.
Elections in Nigeria since inception have always been rigged 2019 wasn't an exception bro

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by anonymous1759(m): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
angry
Ogbeni was the allegation laid upon you false or true? If not keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by ejimatic: 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
The APC government lost trust in Onoge and hastened his removal because of Atiku.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by tnerro1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2021
I hope the next president from the south is watching and learning
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
BUHARI removed Onnoghen because he wants to rig election and truncate the democratic system in Nigeria.

I am happy Justice Onnoghen is telling his own story before the whole world.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Uteghe(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2021
Criminal!!! What of all the dollars and pounds found on you? Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
BTW: I dey load Yankee aza O
My WhatsApp NO_
+14693560840 just chat mii up for any business & cash deals.
We picking vemo,cashapp,zelle,PayPal
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Nuelito: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Maxchu: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2021
Politics is always a dirty Game ...Nigeria when are we getting to our Promise Land ,Abi the land flowing with Milk and Honey no dey .

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Jostoman: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
festacman:
Nigerian politicians don't take chances in pursuit of their aspirations. Once you are marked an obstacle, you will be destroyed unless you are stronger than them. For them it is dog-eat-dog business. The end justifies the means. Consequently, many careers and lives have been sacrificed.
#Reality
exactly my brother and that was the same problem Dino Melaye also face in the Senate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director / Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.