Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,778 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (40518 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by akdjr(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
As a judge who truly is not guilty why didn't he approach the court and present his case? I stop believing judges ever since a former Nigeria Top position holder whose wife is a judge was brought to deliver a doctored judgement that he never sat for during proceedings just because the husband friends has interest in the case.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by viviangist: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
festacman:
Nigerian politicians don't take chances in pursuit of their aspirations. Once you are marked an obstacle, you will be destroyed unless you are stronger than them. For them it is dog-eat-dog business. Telegram Group The end justifies the means. Consequently, many careers and lives have been sacrificed.
#Reality
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Gamesmart: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Rats are intelligent animal, they use plaque to almost wipe out humanity.
They are not stil backing down, lassa fever few stil dealing with the poor hospital facility of ur demigod.

Rats can also eat up the files in aso rock and help them hide their kworoption.

U can see a rat is better than a bigot.

Very soon ur mouth wil be filled with gravel.
Its ur turn.

Another foooooooolish set of statements.

So rats were scheming and planning intentionally to wipe out humans in your duuumb opinion?

As I said, your IQ is lower that a rats, no wonder you see rats as intelligent.

I am correct in my assessment of you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / Aje Oil Field Lagos With Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.