Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,628 members, 7,840,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (40525 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Walelavender(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
The way this former CJN was booted out of office, by the northern oligarchy, was humiliating and unfortunate.
They had it planned out and they didn't hide their shenanigans. The speed with which they organized the kangaroo code of conduct tribunal and passed their judgement was distasteful. A very bad precedent.

Aondoakaa, whose SAN was withdrawn, didn't do as much as Malami is doing now.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
OgeFather:
The only crime you commited was being the CJN when buhari was planning to rig election through the court and you were not cooperating

SHEY I LIE ? cool
Is buhari the first to rig elections? Is it a new thing

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2021
aspabay:
One of Buhari's most commendable act was removing this guy as CJN

Yes oh,a very corrupt man

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by KanuSE: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2021
Onnoghen going going going....gone! grin
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
This is true! Where is the baba sef? Is he still part of the Supreme court sittings in recent times?

A demented old man what does his brain understand?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Buhari is useless from birth

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by elisho: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
former governor of rivers play a major role that's why I hate him with passion useless man
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Organs(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2021
SarkinYarki:
He removed you because you a are a southerner and Christian ..it's had nothing to do with Atiku

The way we tribalize and use religion in this Country. Ask anyone in the Judiciary, Onnoghen is one of the most corrupt CJN Nigeria has ever know. Just google him and learn instead of displaying ignorance in public space.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by jeliliadedoja1: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2021
Conscience never exist in dictionaries of Nigerian Politicians, Legislatures and Judiciary. It is all about Power and nothing but Power even when all of them know that power is transient. Nobody is going to be here forever.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
Walelavender:
The way this former CJN was booted out of office, by the northern oligarchy, was humiliating and unfortunate.
They had it planned out and they didn't hide their shenanigans. The speed with which they organized the kangaroo code of conduct tribunal and passed their judgement was distasteful. A very bad precedent.

Aondoakaa, whose SAN was withdrawn, didn't do as much as Malami is doing now.

What rubbish talk? Was he corrupt or not? So the CCB which is created by the constitution is now a kangaroo body abi? When they gave him chance to defend himself before the njc,why did he refuse? You no get talk

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Aksnoopy: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
[s]
festacman:
Nigerian politicians don't take chances in pursuit of their aspirations. Once you are marked an obstacle, you will be destroyed unless you are stronger than them. For them it is dog-eat-dog business. The end justifies the means. Consequently, many careers and lives have been sacrificed.
#Reality
[/s] Stfu! I remember all what you said about this man. undecided
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2021
bigfish3k:
We all knew the game plan.

And now the country is crumbling

How? He had to go my friend

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rtk5:
Oga Onoghen, gerrara hea. You know your crime well. Will any Nigeran ever accept his/her crime?
Who doesn't have crime in this country. Truthfully point one. Even u and me.

He's unjustly removed.

He has crime, nobody arrested him til he became CJN. haba Africa
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
wink2015:
BUHARI removed Onnoghen because he wants to rig election and truncate the democratic system in Nigeria.

I am happy Justice Onnoghen is telling his own story before the whole world.

Is it a new thing to rig election ?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Talknochip(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
APC a party full of lies, deceit, violence, greed, mediocres, wicked people, thieves, arrogant goats, unskilled proud jackals
, bandits, kidnappers, blood suckers, manipulators, and lastly, add yours
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Jostoman:
exactly my brother and that was the same problem Dino Melaye also face in the Senate.

Melaye was and is still clownish and foolish

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2021
Talknochip:
APC a party full of lies, deceit, violence, greed, mediocres, wicked people, thieves, arrogant goats, unskilled proud jackals and lastly, add yours
What of pdp

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Qoko: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
Apart from that, there is a iota of corruption in your veins and bloodline, the reason no one defended you.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by AsawanaDgreat: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2021
No smoke with out fire

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Kobicove(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rtk5:
Oga Onoghen, gerrara hea. You know your crime well. Will any Nigeran ever accept his/her crime?

I wonder o!

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Gamesmart: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2021
You were a crook and removed, you bloody crook!

End of!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Gamesmart: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

Who doesn't have crime in this country. Truthfully point one. Even u and me.

He's unjustly removed.

He has crime, nobody arrested him til he became CJN. haba Africa

You have an IQ lower than that of a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by BabaO2: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
Stop lying:
You were surely removed because of monies (hard currencies) found in your accounts.
Nothing can make me like buhari and northerners again because they all have northernnsation agenda, if buhari can appoint a 40 year old boy as efcc chairman ahead of well qualified southern directors with better qualifications I don't know what to say again if not northern agenda that has made it possible for nnpc, npa, customs, military, security and printing and all to be headed and even seconded by northerners etc... All southern politicians and obas are just too stewpid and mediocre and always want to outsmart themselves only, no information sharing. Buhari probably invited ooni of ife during herdsmen issue, ooni alone arrogantly went to Aso rock, the next day, we saw sultan of sokoto together with all northern important Serikis.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by blackpanda: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2021
aspabay:
One of Buhari's most commendable act was removing this guy as CJN

Very true
Onnoghen is a corrupt animal.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by objobj: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2021
make we hear word.
pdp judges. apc played a faster game simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Walelavender(m): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
garfield1:

What rubbish talk? Was he corrupt or not? So the CCB which is created by the constitution is now a kangaroo body abi? When they gave him chance to defend himself before the njc,why did he refuse? You no get talk
Calm down. It remains my opinion. The man said he couldn't defend himself. They made it difficult. I only stated the obvious. They never wanted him. A clog in their wheel, probably. How could they have been comfortable with the nomination of the CJN by the VP (when he acted as the President). Sherrif was out of town grin. Oh, Matthew Seiyefa appointed as acting DSS boss by the VP, was also corrupt grin.
It was hugely politicised. It was more than the CCB.
They got what the wanted and we are presently enjoying the Grand Khadi grin

They should keep destroying the institutions.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by rexwalters: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2021
Racoon:
A fact is that, Buhari just wants to complete the full cycle of fulanization & islamization of his government then.
However another fact is though Justice Onneghen was corrupt but the illegality involved in his unceremonious removal to pave way for the currently invalid CJN is totally uncalled for.

For the fact that the NJC, NBA, CLE, Body of Benchers tolerated that impunity gave the tyrant the guts to pocket the judiciary.
I thought that by now, you would have committed suicide Lord Mayor Wailer? Atiku ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by sanpipita(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2021
Its an open secret onnoghen was removed because buhari wanted a stooge that will certify his rigged election.

Buhari didn't even want to confirm Onnoghen initially, its even Osinbajo that swore him in.

Today they are still keeping a retired iGP so he can help them in 2023.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
We already know this, off mic sir
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by festacman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
Aksnoopy:
[s][/s] Stfu! I remember all what you said about this man. undecided

I haven't withdrawn what I said and will not. There is no evidence that he didn't meet with Atiku.

My post is just stating the realities of Nigerian politics, which I am sure, even former CJN Onnoghen wouldn't mind benefiting from if the table turned.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by OgeFather(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2021
garfield1:

Is buhari the first to rig elections? Is it a new thing

NAH !!!!!
was just summarizing what led to my guys demise grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.