Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku (40524 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency / Atiku: Buhari Unaware Of Allegations Against CJN Because Cabals Running His Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by danngnews: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2021
festacman:
Nigerian politicians don't take chances in pursuit of their aspirations. Once you are marked an obstacle, you will be destroyed unless you are stronger than them. For them it is dog-eat-dog business. The end justifies the means. Consequently, many careers and lives have been sacrificed.
#Reality

I hope you are indirectly talking your Darling Daddy.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by TheRareGem1(f): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2021
sanpipita:
Its an open secret onnoghen was removed because buhari wanted a stooge that will certify his rigged election.

Buhari didn't even want to confirm Onnoghen initially, its even Osinbajo that swore him in.

Today they are still keeping a retired iGP so he can help them in 2023.

And who told you that, if he didn't, don't you think he would have disapprove it or even terminate his appointment after his arrival from medical trip. And please how many appointment has Baba done by himself, Asin himself. Some people just talk without reasoning in this forum

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by authority2006(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
This old thief again! Mr Rice Importer, lol. The man has billions of naira in his account which he couldn't explain how he came about it. The old man who deposited multiple thousands of dollars into his own several accounts on the same day and on many occasions! I don't blame you, I blame the system that protect the corrupt people. The system that let thieves and corrupt elements enjoy their loot in peace. Many of them hide under the religion, ethnicity or political party affiliation. And there are online miscreants too who are ready to defend them

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Walelavender(m): 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
garfield1:

This is a careless talk.how is tanko a grand khadi? He is even more competent than onnoghen.he was next in rank to onnoghen therefore the lot fell on him.
The DSS protects the president so the appointment of their leader must be politicised.the dg must be who buhari is comfortable with...

As for onnoghen,they gave him all the chance to defend himself but he refused.they gave him two months to summon a meeting of the njc and try himself but instead he adjourned their meeting indefinitely.the petition against him was sent to the njc first but he tried to sit on it before the CCB was used to remove him.please,get your facts right next time
Tanko more qualified grin One who couldn't explain what 'technicalities' in judgement was, while been grilled by the National Assembly? And his O'Levels, without Maths and English Over qualified sef.

Honestly, the CCB is a tool in the hand of the Executive and they use it at will, to bring to performance their desires, especially when it is a big fish they don't want to see or won't do their bidding. Don't forget Saraki and BAT in a hurry. BAT even wants to get another treatment by Bawa, may be grin

The public service and civil service are corrupt. They are just kettle calling pot black. All the three arms are corrupt. They should stop playing saints while others are digging it.

You will be surprised at the tonnes of corruption going on in this government, hopefully it would be unearthed by the next regime.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Hamiltonii: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=100021490]A fact is that, Buhari just wants to complete the full cycle of fulanization & islamization of his government then.
However another fact is though Justice Onneghen was corrupt. were you the one who corrupted him?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by TruthinAction: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
We all know. To seal the stolen mandate and ensure that the Fulanis take over our lands.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2021
Walelavender:

Tanko more qualified grin One who couldn't explain what 'technicalities' in judgement was, while been grilled by the National Assembly? And his O'Levels, without Maths and English Over qualified sef.

Honestly, the CCB is a tool in the hand of the Executive and they use it at will, to bring to performance their desires, especially when it is a big fish they don't want to see or won't do their bidding. Don't forget Saraki and BAT in a hurry. BAT even wants to get another treatment by Bawa, may be grin

The public service and civil service are corrupt. They are just kettle calling pot black. All the three arms are corrupt. They should stop playing saints while others are digging it.

You will be surprised at the tonnes of corruption going on in this government, hopefully it would be unearthed by the next regime.

Oga whether CCB is a tool or not doesn't matter as far as it is a constitutional creation.almost all agencies in nigeria are controlled by the executive...

Onnoghen was and is still corrupt,instead of being close to the presidency,he stood against them forgetting that he had skeletons.he was given a chance to defend himself in njc which he controls but he tried to play smart.so what were you expecting?

Tanko had credit in English and didn't have in maths and ofcoursw you know entry requirements in northern universities are different and less rigid than in the south...
He simply used an analogy about a plane to explain judicial technicalities.it is not by force to answer questions directly...
Nobody is playing saint.onnoghen is corrupt but instead of coveting himself with the executives chose to play with pdp

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by themanderon: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2021
One question Nigerians are not asking is where is the sharia chief Justice. Been a while he was seen or heard from. Nigeria is a theatre of the absurd.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2021
And so grin
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Staro: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Sad
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by themanderon: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
garfield1:

Oga whether CCB is a tool or not doesn't matter as far as it is a constitutional creation.almost all agencies in nigeria are controlled by the executive...

Onnoghen was and is still corrupt,instead of being close to the presidency,he stood against them forgetting that he had skeletons.he was given a chance to defend himself in njc which he controls but he tried to play smart.so what were you expecting?

Tanko had credit in English and didn't have in maths and ofcoursw you know entry requirements in northern universities are different and less rigid than in the south...
He simply used an analogy about a plane to explain judicial technicalities.it is not by force to answer questions directly...
Nobody is playing saint.onnoghen is corrupt but instead of coveting himself with the executives chose to play with pdp
.You will make an excellent personal assistant to the devil. The way you try to give misleading explanations to known facts is legendary. I duff my hat for you.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by ekevwe(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
One Nigeria is a scam.

GMB is a disaster.
amalgamation was the biggest scam.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Cashify: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2021
How
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by toplinetrtrend: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2021
Rtk5:
Oga Onoghen, gerrara hea. You know your crime well. Will any Nigeran ever accept his/her crime?

The same way Buahri is not accepting his crime.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
garfield1:

It is a normal thing in nigeria though illegal and will continue sadly

And you think there's hope for democracy in this country with that?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Coolgent(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2021
Oh Allah you promised not support bad leader in anyway...
Save us from this villain called Buhari
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
themanderon:

.You will make an excellent personal assistant to the devil. The way you try to give misleading explanations to known facts is legendary. I duff my hat for you.

Keep your hat to yourself.what is misleading about my factual expose!?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you think there's hope for democracy in this country with that?

Funnily, rigging is reducing

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2021
garfield1:

Funnily, rigging is reducing
By what metrics do you arrive at that?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

By what metrics do you arrive at that?

No metrics,just personal observation.the gradual introduction of technology is making rigging difficult and embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by JudazKeyz: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2021
Joysticks:
You judges hands are not clean.Why do you think Buhari appointed a northerner to head the supreme Court?It is because he want him to do his bidding.All of you are the same.
this is the gospel truth!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Monday60655(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2021
You don't need to say it yourself. Everyone knows the truth. In short, it is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Cajal(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2021
But justice salami has long recommended your dismissal because of crimes
NBA can bear witness to this

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by jonneljonn(m): 4:15am On Mar 20, 2021
am not surprised to hear this cos it was obvious this govement is not good but buhari will regret this
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Duplexxx: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2021
Wetin concern us
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2021
garfield1:

No metrics,just personal observation.the gradual introduction of technology is making rigging difficult and embarrassing
So why glorifying it before and saying it will continue
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by aspabay(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP THERE!!!
YOU PAID AGENT

Are you sad that nobody paid you to be a rabid dog and online hoodlum?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by aspabay(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2021
Impecca:

oloriburuku
Ni Daddy e
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by garfield1: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:
So why glorifying it before and saying it will continue
Rigging can never totally be eradicated even in developed climes Mr.why going in circles
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by zoedew: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

What are you talking about

Copy and paste my post into a Google chat box and you should soon understand what I am talking about. Onnoghen is thoroughly conscienceless! Too many times SS, SE and SW of Nigeria complain that the North pays lip service to the Federal Character Principle by skewing appointment into public offices in their favour to the detriment of the other geopolitical regions but how has Jonathan, Ironsi, Obasanjo, Gbajabiamila, Onnoghen et al fared when opportunity beckoned? Onnoghen is thoroughly conscienceless!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2021
garfield1:
Rigging can never totally be eradicated even in developed climes Mr.why going in circles
But developed climes don't glorify rigging the way you just did
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2021
Gamesmart:

You have an IQ lower than that of a rat.

Rats are intelligent animal, they use plaque to almost wipe out humanity.
They are not stil backing down, lassa fever few stil dealing with the poor hospital facility of ur demigod.

Rats can also eat up the files in aso rock and help them hide their kworoption.

U can see a rat is better than a bigot.

Very soon ur mouth wil be filled with gravel.
Its ur turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Epic Photo Of The Day: Buhari And Obasanjo As Young Soldiers / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.