Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Rigging Has Begun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Has Begun (11521 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rigging Has Begun by aybim: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
you dont have to stress yourselve, jonathan will win, go and write it down
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
[/quote

can't just post results like that, pls be careful
[quote][/quote]
what do u mean? I voted and waited. The figures are as real as u seet. Acn and cpc dnt have much pull in the entirety of my ward.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Adeoladada: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
[b]the truth of the matter is that nigerians have suffered in the hands of pdp in the past 12 yrs where movie story lines are real. imagine a sieze ship missing in nigeria under pdp. imagine a seating attorney general been killed without trace and funds fly without wings.
no normal nigerian wants pdp to remain in power so the only possible way for pdp to remain in power will be through doing what they know how to do best(RIGGING).
pdp is aware of the situation all over the world now. ivory coast, yemen, egypt, libya, tunisia, algeria etc are still on board. the idea of illegal dominance is fading away.
on the other hand, many pdp criminals have so deeply committed crimes that they will prefer a war in nigeria to handing over power to any form of oposition within or outside the party.
there is nothing God can not do. nigerians will be greatful if those behind our backwardness are exposed. heads of herolds pharohs must roll for nigerians to get the needed and deserved independence.
God help nigeria because i see DANGER and as P-Square will say - WAHALA DEY.[/b]

hiss, just go and sleep may be whn you wake up u will have better things to say.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by scopusng(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
Igbo-oluwo-Ikorodu-----

HDP 1
PPP 2
PDC 3
CPC 26
PDP 149
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Sun02(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
Election result--BAMMEKE RD SHASHA LAGOS

acn-39
CPC-13
PDP-191
Re: Rigging Has Begun by aybim: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
@adeoladada.

am telling you the fact of the matter , accessing all this presidential candidate they can not take us to the promise land, now vote pdp out i agree, is there any fair candidate, buhari, ribadu, all this,,listening i cant understand them, so i sugget if the wheel will not turn let it stay , instead of turning us back again , let wait 4 d result
Re: Rigging Has Begun by agabaI23(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
Please guys post the results here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647931.256.html#msg8141733
It is the official thread for the election. You will see other results there
Re: Rigging Has Begun by 1025: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
Shut up and go and vote and stop disturbing us. You only have ONE vote. Stop pretending you speak for the majority. If ''no normal Nigerian'' wants PDP that means all those who vote Jonathan are abnormal?

Brain-dead mongoose!

@rossikk,
does it cost a thing for someone to know that pdp and their supporters are semi mad ppl? 2007 that brought jonathan on board was the worst election selection in the history of man. a party that pays senators N15.9m monthly but refused to pay workers a minimum wage of ordinary N18,000 is not normal.
a party that spent all the money in the world in 12 yrs but cld not give us light is mad. a party that has made bombs and bombings part of our lives is not normal. a party that allows kidnapping is not close to normal. a party that celebrates criminals and crimes are far from normal.
if u support them in all these and more abnormalities, permit me to call u abnormal as i do not know of anyother word to qualify u.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by efisher(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
Credit to Nigerians for believing in Nigeria.

Credit to Jega for an improved election.

Credit to GEJ for providing an enabling environment. He has scored 90% in security today. Thank God for his mercies (Prayers work).

Credit to BB, Ribadu and every opposition for competing.

One last one:

Credit to OBJ for reviving the telecom sector. This whole process has been greatly aided by an efficient communication system. Everything works together. Next on the line is power.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by koruji(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
I don't think you should start this early crediting again.

CPC is going to repay PDP in kind for all the rigging that happened last week in the North.

From where I am standing now it may come down to a run-off.

efisher:

Credit to GEJ for providing an enabling environment. He has scored 90% in security today. Thank God for his mercies (Prayers work).

One last one:

Credit to OBJ for reviving the telecom sector. This whole process has been greatly aided by an efficient communication system. Everything works together. Next on the line is power.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
Positive results for Jonathan in most wards in Ikeja,I called some friends on the Island and the story is the same.I also spoke with Raspey baba who is now in Delta state and he says Jonathan is coasting home to a landslide victory in Delta state as a whole.I pray the result is the same all over the nation.Well I just have to wait a few more hours before popping the champaigne

Peaceful election so far
Re: Rigging Has Begun by MrWest1: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nchara:

From Nchara's twitter page

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Funtua, Katsina and reported to INEC,

Source please undecided
Re: Rigging Has Begun by WebSurfer(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Princek12(m): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Post pictures of your voting experience

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-648194.0.html
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Lagosboy: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
People should wait a bit before celebrating victory. 1 poll result does not mean anything
Re: Rigging Has Begun by joshelen(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2011
"The low turn out of voters in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state is attributed to officials of the PPN who were alleged to have gond round town informing the populace that there would be no election today." - this is from tell
imagine Nigerian method of politic
Re: Rigging Has Begun by aybim: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
, PDP don win oooooooo GeJ
Re: Rigging Has Begun by agabaI23(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
koruji:

I don't think you should start this early crediting again.

CPC is going to repay PDP in kind for all the rigging that happened last week in the North.

From where I am standing now it may come down to a run-off.

You are so right.

It will be maximum rigging in the North and results are showing it already
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
agabaI23:

You are so right.

It will be maximum rigging in the North and results are showing it already

i pray it works for them
Re: Rigging Has Begun by nbltech(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
long live nigeria!!!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Of course, there must be rigging. . .Isn't it the same Nigeria?

There's no way this award will go through without it being rigged. . .
Re: Rigging Has Begun by fstranger5: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
mama-gee:

Of course, there must be rigging. . .Isn't it the same Nigeria?

There's no way this award will go through without it being rigged. . .

What award Bimbo?

Mamagee is more stupiddd than I initially thought. What a dirty-tampon-wearing-Igboid tramp!

Sup Mummy-Gee?
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^ Men am laffing all this days grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rigging Has Begun by obongtunji: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hmnn. If jega did nt deliver d ballot paper in time, they wil acuse him of bringin them late just 4 him 2 rig. He brought them early they stil acuse him of d same. May b he should kil himself 4 u.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by bkbabe97y(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
fstranger5:

What award Bimbo?

MAmagee is more stupiddd than I initially thought. What a dirty-tampon-wearing-Igboid tramp!

Suo Mummy-Gee?

That ho is fuxcking st*upid!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by soloqy: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
What!! You lot couldnt even wait till sunday or monday to start the weeping?

Look how they are all clearing the grounds for their defeat . So the two wards already reported in Katsina and Kaduna where Buhari cleared are not among the places the marathon thumb-printing was going on yeah?

Una no dey shame grin
Re: Rigging Has Begun by ijigbamigb(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2011
FROM ADO-EKITI WARD 0908

PDP - 10
ACN - 18
CPC - 1 billion

E BE LIKE SAY EVERYONE JUST LIKE TO POST RESULT AS THEM LIKE, LET ME NOT BE LEFT BEHIND.
WE SHOULD ALL KNOW, NO RULING PARTY WILL SETUP STRUCTURES THAT WILL CAUSE ITS DOWNFALL, THE 1994 BABANGIDA OPTION A4 HAS THOUGHT THEM A LESSON,

SO WE JUST DEY SHOUT, DEM DON ARRANGE AM ALREADY. PEACE
Re: Rigging Has Begun by dremoney(m): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2011
ijigbamigb:

FROM ADO-EKITI WARD 0908

PDP - 10
ACN - 18
CPC - 1 billion

E BE LIKE SAY EVERYONE JUST LIKE TO POST RESULT AS THEM LIKE, LET ME NOT BE LEFT BEHIND.
WE SHOULD ALL KNOW, NO RULING PARTY WILL SETUP STRUCTURES THAT WILL CAUSE ITS DOWNFALL, THE 1994 BABANGIDA OPTION A4 HAS THOUGHT THEM A LESSON,

SO WE JUST DEY SHOUT, DEM DON ARRANGE AM ALREADY. PEACE

Lagos Ibadan Expressway Polling Unit 009(James Bond)

PDP - 7
CPC - 4
ACN - 10billion, lmao,u no well cheesy grin
Re: Rigging Has Begun by marychi18: 3:11am On Apr 17, 2011
efisher:

One last one:

Nice one jor,efisher!

U losers should shut up and go and sleep if u have nothing better to say. Nigerians can never be satisfied,no matter how hard u try to please dem.

This election is d best u have ever seen in ur sorry lives. Be appreciative for once,Nigerians. GEJ has kept his word. Signs of a better Nigeria.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by ebuka247: 3:56am On Apr 17, 2011
As of anambra state every thing went fine. Is only in the north that we are having problem. C P C are losers, no way for them. Goodluck is Good luck. No good luck, no free and fair election.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by DrLAW3(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2011
vote goodluck jonathan for president
Re: Rigging Has Begun by igboboy1(m): 11:20am On Apr 17, 2011
see me singing o Jonathan e biala ozo, goodluck wu onye EZE,

Where are the ACN modasuckers? (in their hamlets), Tinubu just dey do initial gra gra, phew so happy to see a president not from the typical regions that always rule,

Bisi Akande’s My Participations: Harmful Or Good For Tinubu’s Presidential Bid? / I Learnt A Lot In Kuje Prison - Ex-Governor Nyame / South West Fulani Chiefs Condemn The Killing Of Ekiti Obas, Call For Action