Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Rigging Has Begun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Has Begun (11519 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rigging Has Begun by SUGURU: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
I saw a man instructing voters and showing them to thumb print for PDP at the  polling boot near okporo police station in Port harcourt. I confronted him that he is not suppose to be there showing people who to vote for, but nobody seems to be worried and I walked away to save myself from assault.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Adamuhassa: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
Lagosboy:

If your analogy is correct why are they then rigging? This is simple common sense, if you are so sure of winning why do you rig , why do you spend 3 billion per state for rigging 48 hrs to election, Nigerians wake up!

We are wide awake! It is you who have been sleeping since 1984 that you didnt realise that Buhari's is now a spent force and Nigerians yearn for FRESH AIR. Wake up!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Adamuhassa: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
SUGURU:

I saw a man instructing voters and showing them to thumb print for PDP at the  polling boot near okporo police station in Port harcourt. I confronted him that he is not suppose to be there showing people who to vote for, but nobody seems to be worried and I walked away to save myself from assault.

Why should'nt he? Do you want them to mistakenly vote for Buhari?
Re: Rigging Has Begun by doja(m): 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
Former Governor of Edo State Lucky Igbinedion voted at this polling unit 12/12/02/005 and he shared Ice Cream to all hungry Nigerians present. I voted my conscience. I voted Ribadu.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by nwaafo1: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
doja:

Former Governor of Edo State Lucky Igbinedion voted at this polling unit 12/12/02/005 and he shared Ice Cream to all hungry Nigerians present. I voted my conscience. I voted Ribadu.
ice crem? and u leaked. hungry man
Re: Rigging Has Begun by cxdevine(m): 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
When do we get things right in Nigeria. The international community is watching us, and those of us outside the country a
re subjected to ridicule. These greedy politician are at it again. RIGGING,, What a shame.!!!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by tchaik(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
Who is this uncircumcised-crossbreed of Baboon and Orangutan that calls himself Adamuhassa? How much did they pay u to sell ur conscience, humanity and future (that is if u have one)? What will u tell your children? that u sold their future over 100k(by ur depravity, I doubt if it passed 5k). GROW UP cry cry cry
Re: Rigging Has Begun by strangest(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
Just heard that a container carrying some talibans were halted in Katsina, while trying to cross the border, The talibans were caught with Nigerian Voter's card, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Adamuhassa: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
tchaik:

Who is this uncircumcised-crossbreed of Baboon and Orangutan that calls himself Adamuhassa? How much did they pay u to sell your conscience, humanity and future (that is if u have one)? What will u tell your children? that u sold their future over 100k(by your depravity, I doubt if it passed 5k). GROW UP cry cry cry

I am Goodluck Jonathan

Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward

LA01/11/09/025a

A total of 168 votes cast.

>>CPC-29

>>ACN-41

>>PDP- 73

>>PPP-1

>>PDC-1

>>Invalid:12

Result at polling Unit Ayangburen road, Ward 007, Ikorodu, Lagos.

PDP-85
ACN-61
CPC-10
ANPP-1
PDC-1
NCP-1
MPPP-1
Re: Rigging Has Begun by hbrednic: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
doja:

he must have gone there with a ship load of ice-cream 4 it to be enough  cheesy stop spreading lies
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2011

Why should'nt he? Do you want them to mistakenly vote for Buhari?

you are in what class, or are u just writing your waec,
Re: Rigging Has Begun by doja(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2011
hbrednic:

he must have gone there with a ship load of ice-cream 4 it to be enough  cheesy stop spreading lies

Very myopic!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Adamuhassa: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward 2:
LA009/091/124.

Total votes cast: 195

>>ACN-29
>>PDP-118
>>CPC-41
>>PDC-3
>>FP-1
>>ADC-2
>>Invalid: 1
Re: Rigging Has Begun by skelemba: 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
follow @mypages10 on twitter to stay informed.
www.twitter.com/mypages10
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nchara: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2011
From Nchara's twitter page

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Goverment House, Alausa Ikeja and reported to INEC,
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2011

"Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward 2:
LA009/091/124.

Total votes cast: 195

>>ACN-29
>>PDP-118
>>CPC-41
>>PDC-3
>>FP-1
>>ADC-2
>>Invalid: 1"

undeterred
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nchara: 3:26pm On Apr 16, 2011

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Government House Osun and reported to INEC,
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nchara: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2011

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Goverment House, Ado Ekiti and reported to INEC,
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nchara: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2011

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Goverment House, Benin and reported to INEC,
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nchara: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2011

Just got reports of thumb-printing of ballot papers in Funtua, Katsina and reported to INEC,
Re: Rigging Has Begun by ufumes(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
Am just glad that so far, there is no verified claim of rigging. I just dont know why anticipated losers cant accept their fate in good faith. There is no point getting emotional about this issue, why tarnish the image and future of our country wit anticipated bad news, especially unverified claims of rigging. Lets join hands and pray for a successful election and transistion of government!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Effiko(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
na wa oooo   sum ppl re so quick 2 judge , hu knws if dis stuff is evn FALSE ,
i tire 4 una oooooooo
Re: Rigging Has Begun by hbrednic: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
doja:

Very myopic!
Goodluck 4 you.
CPC REST IN PEACE
Re: Rigging Has Begun by giringory: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
You guys should check this out, after one of them has won, how do we protect our development,

http://www.vision202020.mobi/app/
Re: Rigging Has Begun by tlops(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
SUGURU:

Guy, u are taking a Necessary risk! thank God u were not lynched.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by nagoma(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
If PDP "wins" there will be no justice, no peace and no real progress for the ordinary Nigerian despite the wealth.I would not want my children to grow in that kind of country by force. Peace , justice and genuine progress even if very modest is better than a PDP lead corrupt system. I will support the division of Nigeria and an organized contented society can survive and prosper by selling tomatoes to an oil rich confusion.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
they just concluded counting at my polling booth(DT/10/22/09/004).   PDP=368, CPC=4, ACN=2, LP=1 , NULL VOTES=5

, guess you can figure out the winner yourself.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
quote author=sextacy link=topic=647900.msg8141507#msg8141507 date=1302967510]
they just concluded counting at my polling booth(DT/10/22/09/004).   PDP=368, CPC=4, ACN=2, LP=1 , NULL VOTES=5

, guess you can figure out the winner yourself.
[/quote

can't just post results like that, pls be careful

nagoma:

If PDP "wins" there will be no justice, no peace and no real progress for the ordinary Nigerian despite the wealth.I would not want my children to grow in that kind of country by force. Peace , justice and genuine progress even if very modest is better than a PDP lead corrupt system. I will support the division of Nigeria and an organized contented society can survive and prosper by selling tomatoes to an oil rich confusion.    

fantastic fact, where hve u been, we need u on board, i advocate for that too
Re: Rigging Has Begun by AjanleKoko: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2011
Well, PDP wins, and I didn't notice any shenanigans in my hood.
People are voting GEJ ooo shocked
Re: Rigging Has Begun by tjdeen: 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
GOD save our soul, Pls CPC cant restrict pple's movment, they are not in govt, they dont control the armed forces, the picture is so clear, we all kno the riggers
Re: Rigging Has Begun by dondavids: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hi,

Just Voted For GEJ.

Fresh Air Really Feels Gooooood,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibori To Appeal Conviction Following New Cover Up Evidence / Is Satan Really A Black Man? / Nduka Obaigbena, Blames Boko-Haram For Unpaid Staff Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.