Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Rigging Has Begun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rigging Has Begun (11520 Views)

Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rigging Has Begun by dayokanu(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2011
We deserve the leader we get wish you the best in the next 4yrs
Re: Rigging Has Begun by agabaI23(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2011
Blast in maidugri, culprit apprehended

Inec tweet
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Odunnu: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2011
texazzpete:

Do you ALWAYS have to come across as an airhead?
face your lane Mr Smart. Learn to mind your business by ignoring my 'airhead'
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Odunnu: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2011
Pataki:

It is people like you that give women a bad name. Such a crass personality.
You'v been aching to lash out at me abi?
When the OP was reeling out his unverified 'news reaching me' you didnt hit your keyboard. Now because i'm #teamGEJ you have reason to display your anger.
*smh* go and sleep jor. I'm in an excited mood,I dnt want haters!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Odunnu: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2011
Coolabbie:

grin grin U say it as if its a bad thing. Dont u know some guys luv airheads?
See who is talking.
Shior
Re: Rigging Has Begun by fstranger5: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2011
UP ODUNNU

I LOVE ODUNNU grin
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Odunnu: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2011
Gbeborun
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Rossikk(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2011
1025 said:

the truth of the matter is that nigerians have suffered in the hands of pdp in the past 12 yrs where movie story lines are real. imagine a sieze ship missing in nigeria under pdp. imagine a seating attorney general been killed without trace and funds fly without wings.
no normal nigerian wants pdp to remain in power so the only possible way for pdp to remain in power will be through doing what they know how to do best(RIGGING).
pdp is aware of the situation all over the world now. ivory coast, yemen, egypt, libya, tunisia, algeria etc are still on board. the idea of illegal dominance is fading away.
on the other hand, many pdp criminals have so deeply committed crimes that they will prefer a war in nigeria to handing over power to any form of oposition within or outside the party.
there is nothing God can not do. nigerians will be greatful if those behind our backwardness are exposed. heads of herolds pharohs must roll for nigerians to get the needed and deserved independence.
God help nigeria because i see DANGER and as P-Square will say - WAHALA DEY.

Shut up and go and vote and stop disturbing us. You only have ONE vote. Stop pretending you speak for the majority. If ''no normal Nigerian'' wants PDP that means all those who vote Jonathan are abnormal?

Brain-dead mongoose!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Natasha2(f): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2011
@op are you the one who started it? undecided
Re: Rigging Has Begun by infohenry(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2011
verify your story before every rigging is carried out by PDP, CPC do not rig, ACN will never rig but most of their members just left not long ago to become members of patriotic CPC and ACN. This is the more reason nigeria will never move forward.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by jovi: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Orighomisa: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2011
free and fair is what we pray for
Re: Rigging Has Begun by sley4life(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2011
is there anywhere we dont have rigging. Even in other countries we experience such
Re: Rigging Has Begun by gohome: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Bla bla bla

Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
Rossikk:

1025 said:

Shut up and go and vote and stop disturbing us. You only have ONE vote. Stop pretending you speak for the majority. If ''no normal Nigerian'' wants PDP that means all those who vote Jonathan are abnormal?

Brain-dead mongoose!

YES they are grin grin cheesy
Re: Rigging Has Begun by mrjingles(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
Have you all noticed that all posts mention "reports of rigging"? No one has mentioned WITNESSING rigging. Innuendo and unverified claims are not helpful.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by ufumes(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
If you are reporting rigging, try and include a video clip. That could help substantiate your stories.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by sonai: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
How did u know that its jonathan.How about CPC that chattered underaged youths to come & vote? would u say Buhari is responsible 4 it? Be open minded & truthful
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2011
I LOVE ODUNNU
I LOVE GEL
Re: Rigging Has Begun by silvaspecs: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
UPDATE: One trailer of Ballot papers with PDP officials is reportedly caught in BORNO STATE along Gambaru Ngala Road. #NigeriaDecides
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
i am surprise that some of us are attributting the flaws to the plans of the INEC boss, what happens to the resident electoral commissioners, returning officers, the security service, the ict-trained policemen, the agents, the corpers involved, afterall, Jega is one and can only e in a place, take the case of Abia as an example where a REC has refused t recieve a bribe, what if he did and Akunyili was successful, who is to be blame. the collective effort of Nigerians is what forms a better Nigeria
Re: Rigging Has Begun by oscartawn1: 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2011
sonai:

How did u know that its jonathan.How about CPC that chattered underaged youths to come & vote? would u say Buhari is responsible 4 it? Be open minded & truthful

Maybe as far as CPC is concerned, underage voting is not an electoral offence. The one of the CPs has confirmed that before. There will be more underage voting today, just watch out!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by silvaspecs: 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2011
UPDATE: A local PDP politician was almost beaten to death in Tundun Wada, Kaduna South for distributing money to voters. #NigeriaDecides
Re: Rigging Has Begun by otokx(m): 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
bla bla bla
Re: Rigging Has Begun by amefi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
prodam:

i am surprise that some of us are attributting the flaws to the plans of the INEC boss, what happens to the resident electoral commissioners, returning officers, the security service, the ict-trained policemen, the agents, the corpers involved, afterall, Jega is one and can only e in a place, take the case of[b] Abia [/b] as an example where a REC has refused t recieve a bribe, what if he did and Akunyili was successful, who is to be blame. the collective effort of Nigerians is what forms a better Nigeria

Anambra
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 12:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
@amefi thanks for the correction,

Lets move Nigeria forward, vote for change
Re: Rigging Has Begun by amefi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2011
JEGA= Just Elect Goodluck Again!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by amefi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
prodam:

@amefi thanks for the correction,

Lets move Nigeria forward, vote for change

U r welcom. I can only pray for the best to win and the will of God to prevail, i cant vote cus i'm not in Nigeria.
Re: Rigging Has Begun by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Rossikk:

1025 said:

Brain-dead mongoose!
please sir,ignore the 'aboki'.when one refuses to vote their clueless mallam 'BUHARI',he becomes abnormal.NDI AWUSA!
Re: Rigging Has Begun by prodam(m): 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
[img]http://ch.jpg[/img]
Re: Rigging Has Begun by gymer(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
I just voted in a very orderly and peaceful manner without the use of KOBOKO to keep people on the qeue. That is the beauty of democracy. This is GEJ's way of discipline by example not by brutal force and KOBOKO. Please let us join Goodluck to take some FRESH AIR! GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nduka Obaigbena, Blames Boko-Haram For Unpaid Staff Salaries / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Depletes 73% In Three Weeks / LASG Declares "War" On Traffic And Environmental Offenders