Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC (37884 Views)

Official Results Of Imo State Governorship Election / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Adeoladada: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
jonathan has won if u dont like it go hug transformer,

i tried to but did not die. You know why? Light no dei there for the past twelve years.
[color=#006600][/color]

you bloody lier,just like your master(buhari), there is no aw u will nt have light at all for 12 good years in Nigeria. oni ro
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by comechop(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
skkutty:

[size=14pt]Fellow Nigerians on Nairaland,
Posting abusive and inciting comments will not help anyone. Personally I did not support GEJ but I strongly believe what has happend is the hand of God.
People voted for HIM is an individual NOT PDP as a party and I believe he understands this and my believe is that now that he has four full years he will do
everything within his power to make Nigerians happy and not PDP.

Let us Pray for him and give him the chance. At least he has disappointed the skeptics by giving Jega a free hand to conduct this election in a free and fair manner
[/size]

thank you my brother! Watch this clowns already fighting - pathetic really! Let us work together!! At least the election was one of the best we've had in years - that says something about GEJ!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by revomind(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by amazonia(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
GO JONATHAN, GO. GO JONATHAN GO.
VICTORY FOR JONATHAN. DOWN WITH PDP CRUCKED ELEMENTS.
Thank God my vote contributed to this victory.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Jenifa1: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
that's too bad. I was rooting for Buhari. I hope he runs again next term.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by fxtopedia(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Few PEOPLE JUST HAD A POST and to my utmost consternation it was to ABUSE ANOTHER fellow. Na wa ooo.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by LordElNou: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
I don't think it's the right time for all these religious and ethnic insults hurled at each other. Let's face the next four years: if the president-elect is messing up, he must be preparing to leave the villa
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by blackgucci(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=20pt]we gave em a good fight, four years is only a few days away, dont hold your breath GEJ[/size]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Adeoladada: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
im so happy 2day,i am just seeing a new nigeria,thank god im alive to witness it,i beleive god will use gej to transform nigeria. im happy to be african
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Adeoladada: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
PDP IN OYO STATE, DONT THINK WE WILL VOTE FOR PDP NEXT WEEK,WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING,WE ARE WISE.[b][/b]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by SPIDER90: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
People voted for HIM is an individual NOT PDP as a party and I believe he understands this and my believe is that now that he has four full years he will do
everything within his power to make Nigerians happy and not PDP.

Says who? Can he win local gov election on the ticket of an unknown party? Abeg, Nigerian voted for PDP because it is the only party that have structure all over the federation, others are regional party.
And for your information, he will serve the interest of his party members that helped him to power while serving the nation.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by DaCreative(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
[size=50pt]Congrats GEJ. . . Goodluck NIGERIA!!![/size]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Desanta(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
We have won as I rightly predicted. I think we the true supporters of bros Jona should organise a victory party, invite all well meaning Nigerians and list our expectations in a communique which we shall send to bros jona to direct him in moving this country forward. God can use anyone he chooses and no one can protest.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Gombs(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
My heart goes out to all buhari fans out there. . .I can almost smell the acrid stench of abject failure in your posts, Pop champagne fop J-onathan E-bele G-oodluck A-zikiwe =JEGA
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by blackrules1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
@ bisiaet, Naija4us, Liba-huo and all

pls give that i.d.oit no attention. He is not a Muslim; just a confusionist. Have a look at his posts. . . so so retarded. Muslims voted GEJ, christians voted BB. It's a one Nigeria.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Earthwide: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
It is clear now that the SW SE SS MB can become president without the support of NW NE.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by faithin9ja: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
12 Years, 12 years, the PDP haters keep going on about 12 years. It appears many of them are too young to know (if you are are 30 now, you were only 18 when PDP came to power) so many on nairaland fail to realise that Nigeria has been independent for 50 years and NO regime has done really well for Nigeria, we have always had terrible roads, in the 70's during the oil boom years most of today state capitals like Asaba, Ekiti, Yenagoa, Uyo, Daramatu, etc didn't even have electricity, hospitals were terrible (where there were hospitals), there were only 6 universities.

in the 80's saw the advent of tokunbo and belgium cars, okirika second hand clothes, Nigerians 'checking out' the start of 419 and drug pushing.

My point is that PDP has not got a good record but it is no worse than any other rulers of Nigeria.

We are slowly getting the following

free and fair elections
accountability and robust legal structures
free press

so those disliking PDP (with good reason) should get a credible opposition, Buhari is and was part of Nigeria's problem. Just because he is adjudged not to be corrupt doesn't mean he has any good plans for Nigeria.

Love it or hate it, this is what democracy is all about.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Earthwide: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
celebration galore here as we move on as a nation, those who are not ready to move us should move out now
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by malele(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Mobinga u are the most brainless human being on earth .
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by DaCreative(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
I wish to thank [size=20pt]J[/size]onathan [size=20pt]E[/size]bele [size=20pt]G[/size]oodluck [size=20pt]A[/size]zikiwe for giving us a credible election.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by marychi18: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
Makavelis:

For once in a life time, i am lovin my country

GEJ all the way!!!
Me too o! this is good.  GEJ all d way jor.

Now u suckers can kiss my behind or jump into the ocean.
grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Phoenix6278(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
[color=#006600][/color] Jona all the way, Where's Aisha2 grin
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Earthwide: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
The middle belt have since realize that the hausa/fulanis have be using them in the name of north/arewa
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by amazonia(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
my vote for gej is solemnly based on the demonstrated
capability of his short tenure so far.And a desire to give non-Muslim
candidate, and a southerner a chance. Tired of the Hausa/fulanis                          
hegemony's.  i certainly observed
measurable progress so far in the country.I pray he does
more in the coming four years.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by sdot4(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
[b]GEJ[/b]
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by marychi18: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
malele:

seconded.    
@mobinga U r as worthless as they come,we aint surprised. No be today una start todey kill people. Fooooooools u guys are!!!!
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Jenifa1: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
Gombs:

My heart goes out to all buhari fans out there. . .I can almost smell the acrid stench of abject failure in your posts, Pop champagne fop J-onathan E-bele G-oodluck A-zikiwe =JEGA

come on. act civilized.
Buhari fans feel disappointed but definitely don't feel like a failure.

This is Nigeria we're talking about anyway.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by fxtopedia(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
malele:

I am a supporter of BUHARI-BAKARE. But I agree with your comment 100%.
If I were to consider religion, I should not have VOTED for BUHARI but I don't
understand why a CLUELESS guy would make such a nasty comments.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by nnalove(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
Austinapa link=topic=648665.msg8149681#msg8149681 date= 1303070511:

y re a naughty person u think dat is only islamic people ve the monopoly to kill  grin
see d only 2 tin on Earth dat can cause ppl not to reason good enough is abject poverty and poor education bckground. And i think dat is wat is disturbing u. See u need 2 go back 2 school. U r very big disgr to human hood. Not worthy to be called humanbeing. Is a pity sorry for u self and ur parents in particular.
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Obijulius: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
The link below will help to explain why the Igbos voted as they did: the blood of our brothers is still crying from the ground:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-640515.0.html
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by Obijulius: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
The link below will help to explain why the Igbos voted as they did: the blood of our brothers is still crying from the ground:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-640515.0.html
Re: Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC by fizokey(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
My heart goes out to all buhari fans out there. . .I can almost smell the acrid stench of abject failure in your posts. Make una try and drink beer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.