Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9971 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831489]

Yesterday 24, today 23. Aren't you sure of your age?

I can see the not getting married early is an influence from Bini culture. Real Igbos were known to be paedophiles by tradition. [/quote][/s]

Sorry I am not confuse like ijaw cheesy I said that I am 23 but will be 24 in months time cheesy
Is only militias from 8 local government of bayelsa state that goes into early marriage cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz...
Anambra Don't hear what LMAO
Lolz
You just cracked me up
Are you sure
You are in Nigeria!!

Cos odinary Nollywood
(Were to you see everyone speaking there own Igbo and everyone understanding it, in the movie) will prove you wrong
speak what in movie. movie where people were told what to speak or reply.. guy abeg fine anoda lie..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831504]

From time immemorial!
They will send you to your ancestors in seconds. [/quote][/s]

If producing militias is your own human capital in your 8 local government of bayelsa state then good luck grin

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Ignorance dey worry you! I won't expose our history to you.

Which history are you're talking again? When Nigeria highest court recognize opobo land as king jaja personal estate grin

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
but aba is the igbo most finest place na.. or have u deny aba?

Lolz.... this clown seriously
Wanna compare his rubbish bayelsa
To ABA
Anyway am not from ABA
But since it's Igbo land it's still my home,

At Least it receives buyers from all part of west Africa
While bayelsa receive ogogooro and polluted water from all part of the world,
Infact while am I even wasting my Time

If you want us to do this trash this out post Ariel (if you know what Ariel means) pictures of bayelsa lemme post that of any south Eastern city you want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

In Igboland some people call God Olisa. Others call Chukuwu. Stop fooling yourself! If any group is a franchise it is you Igbos.

You are talking trash
It's chukwuolisa is the full deal
Some can either choose the suffix or prefix

And mind you
Most these things means similar things
Just like White man calling God lord/God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz.... this clown seriously
Wanna compare his rubbish bayelsa
To ABA
Anyway am not from ABA
But since it's Igbo land it's still my home,

At Least it receives buyers from all part of west Africa
While bayelsa receive ogogooro and polluted water from all part of the world,
Infact while am I even wasting my Time

If you want us to do this trash this out post Ariel (if you know what Ariel means) pictures of bayelsa lemme post that of any south Eastern city you want
go visit aba and see the trash city u cal finest... u cant eat while walking in aba due to it dejected dirt

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
go visit aba and see the trash city u cal finest... u cant eat while walking in aba due to it dejected dirt

Lolz
I love your own style of crying
No one called Aba the finest city

But funny enough Aba dwarfs bayelsa hands down

Infact little Abiriba town with beat bayelsa's state capital hands down,
Go to YouTube and search for pictures of two cities
Aba is million miles ahead of bayelsa in every aspect (also remember Aba is not even the state capital)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Okay... bring your screenshots of Bayelsa best city let us compare it with Aba.

This is a video with areal shots... Please, bring your Bayelsa let us see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1i0EDHn-s

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Come this boys self
Are you now interested in her Bio data or the truth she's telling you
Eh!
Respect yourself!
You just call anybody boy on obodo saiba!

I be your mate?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Respect yourself!
You just call anybody boy on obodo saiba!

I be your mate?
Lolz...
No cry
Buh in BTW
You sounded younger than my mates bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

dont worry 2moro i will post pics of yenagoa for people to see here.. u go confirm say aba na bush fr wear yenagoa dey.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
I love your own style of crying
No one called Aba the finest city

But funny enough Aba dwarfs bayelsa hands down

Infact little Abiriba town with beat bayelsa's state capital hands down,
Go to YouTube and search for pictures of two cities
Aba is million miles ahead of bayelsa in every aspect (also remember Aba is not even the state capital)
the capital is like local market square... place that will beat yenagoa can only be found in south west.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
dont worry 2moro i will post pics of yenagoa for people to see here.. u go confirm say aba na bush fr wear yenagoa dey.
You do not need to... Even an Igbo boy travelled all the way down to Bayelsa to get a beautiful drone shot to promote your own Bayelsa state... He was not paid for it, he did it in the name of "them be our brother na"... of course he was ignorant not knowing about the hate in your own hearts.

On YouTube, he has the best shots of Bayelsa you could imagine even though he did not receive money in exchange for this exchange.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hey fool. am deltan far farthest with kalabari but i understand 50% when kalabari speak.. if me deltan can understand kalabari high, how much more a bayelsa man.. ebonyi total different from abia and imo.. anambra dont hear abia man.

you hear 50% in your fvcking dreams.!!!. "Ijaws" in Andoni and Abua and Ahoada west in Rivers never understand 5% of kalabari, it is you in far away Delta state.

pray let lying not kill you one day. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Igboid: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

So you think other people hasn't lived in Urhobo to know how they think and how the behave? For you information I was part of my team who worked on a project (Which I won't mention) in Urhobo areas, I know the environs of Ughelli, Agbarho, Okuokoko, Effurun, PTI road, Alaska, Udumurhe down to the market, Jakpa road, Airport Road, Enerhen down to inside Warri so I know the Urhobo people too well but most times we just choose to observe silence on certain issues. I know how teenage girls easily get pregnant out of wedlock, In fact marriage is now a thing of the affluent. An average Urhobo child has no patience for learning a skill, trade or even education. They're all after quick wealth. I used to think only Igbo loved money but my short stay there changed my narrative. I was there when the Otukutu bridge saga happened but as I stated earlier, we chooses to stay silent on certain issues. Yahoo is now a new skill there, where a successful Yahoo boy rents an apartment and recruits young boys who learns the ropes in fraud and continue doing his dirty jobs. I even stayed close to one then in Osubi, a stone throw from the Warri Airport. This boys live to impress and oppress their peers so its not just an Igbo thing.

Or is it Uvwie people and Okpe people who often times don't see themselves as Urhobos?

Gidgiddy was right. Urhobo Igbophobia is highly alarming, i doubt if they'll let an Igbo man marry their daughter.

U talking about betrayal, do you even know how many Urhobo friends betrayed and almost swindled when i needed their help in getting a land? But I won't tribalize it as it's obtainable everywhere.

My man, never start who you can't finish. I rest my case.

Chai!

Bia nwanyi Okpa, nwetalu this my man Okpa di oku ibuo, na coke jilu ezigbote oyi!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Igboid: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Yenegoa is not even Ijaw.
The owners, the Epie-Attisa people are not Ijaws, they are a distinct Edoid speaking people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

you hear 50% in your fvcking dreams.!!!. "Ijaws" in Andoni and Abua and Ahoada west in Rivers never understand 5% of kalabari, it is you in far away Delta state.

abeg if u have, ask me kalabari question, bt see how i will try.. there is a way of understanding we use to get what they saying. we understand it through elders..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

My friend, he will even understand more than 50 percent. That 50 percent is an understatement.

As a native speaker of Rivers Ijaw I have understood people from Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo when they speak. Anyone who tells you he doesn't understand, does not speak his dialect well or doesn't pay attention.

The words are the same. What differs most times is how the sentence is constructed and sometimes how it is pronounced.

For instance wari is house all over. In some clans Owei is both man/male. In some others Owei is just male.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is misleading you.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2021
PHijo:

My friend, he will even understand more than 50 percent. That 50 percent is an understatement.

As a native speaker of Rivers Ijaw I have understood people from Bayelsa, Delta and Ondo when they speak. Anyone who tells you he doesn't understand, does not speak his dialect well or doesn't pay attention.

The words are the same. What differs most times is how the sentence is constructed and sometimes how it is pronounced.

For instance wari is house all over. In some clans Owei is both man/male. In some others Owei is just male.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is misleading you.

I don go sleep abeg. there is no money in this argument. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:08am On Apr 16, 2021
Igboid:

Chai!

Bia nwanyi Okpa, nwetalu this my man Ogba di oku ibuo, na coke jilu ezigbote oyi!

Hehehe. Nwanyi Okpa biko méé ya osiso. Agu na gu nwoke, biko tinye miri jiro oyi.

Daluu nwanne.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:10am On Apr 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

You do not need to... Even an Igbo boy travelled all the way down to Bayelsa to get a beautiful drone shot to promote your own Bayelsa state... He was not paid for it, he did it in the name of "them be our brother na"... of course he was ignorant not knowing about the hate in your own hearts.

On YouTube, he has the best shots of Bayelsa you could imagine even though he did not receive money in exchange for this exchange.
who told u we hate igbo?? It was ur ipob that insult and disregard our identity and ancestors.. They abused our existence.. How on earth, will one leave his father house go drag another family house and properties add to his father house without consulting the people? Ipob underrated ijaw so much.. we will never forgive ipob.. ojukwu did thesame.. u igbos are very stupid o.. thunder fire una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Norwichsailor(m): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
If Nigeria splits, some LGAs in Delta and Rivers are going with Igbos. The so called Delta Igbos (I so hate that Delta Igbo tag)

Aniocha, Ndokwa and Oshimili LGAs in Delta State are going with Igbos

Obigbo, Etche LGA in Rivers State are going with Igbos

- We dash Benin people Ika and Ikwerre people. We igbos don't want them

- Akwa Ibom and Cross River will go with Igbos too, but they'll be more Cross River people opposing joining Igbos than they'll be Akwa Ibom peope

If there's war again and we Akwa ibomites and cross riverians fight for the enemy against y'all I hope you won't accuse us of betrayal like your ancestors accused mine, restrict your Biafra to only Igbo speaking people if u don't want to cry much tears

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by okigbojihad: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
then what do u lilliputian know to contribute? go read the book

gtf outa here with your half baked English.

u can't even construct a correct sentence.

dumb pigmy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gidgiddy: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2021
akanke79:
Why cant Nigeria go back to the era of regional govt in the 60’s instead of splitting?We need to create strong regions and a weak centre.

Thats never going to happen, the core North does not want it
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ken6488(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Many foolish people think a country is by ethnic group
Can someone tell me how many ethnic groups are in the USA

Biafra should leave Niger delta alone
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ken6488(m): 12:42am On Apr 16, 2021
Asgard13:
Biafra is an Igbo affair...

Don’t understand why this minorities dey disturb everyone with their ant voice.

Simple all this there propaganda will not change the fact
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ken6488(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Ekealterego:

Migwo!!
As someone who worked in community projects around Oghara, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele (although the Okpe people want to claim a distinct group which I do not understand), Koko and sometimes around Abraka and Ughelli. I believe you should fear more for the future of your people and especially the younger generation. "Ghana burgers", cultists and oil bunkering seem to be the order of the day for your growing youths... petty stealing and promiscuity is on the high.. I know Ibori stole but I must commend his great efforts to establish and build Oghara and Mosogar and also the efforts of grassroots politicians like Amori to promote education within the community and influence the building of infrastructures...
I commend the hard work of the strong women within Urhobo communities too, but the majority of the men have failed as fathers... What is happening in the communities is sad and many are not prepared for the future despite the untapped potentials... I hope you provide stronger community outreach... Business sense amongst the youths is not just there to compete outside of Urhoboland and even within the Urhobo communities, if you find any thriving big well-oiled business, it is mostly run by an Igbo man...

You have a whole lot more to deal with within your community but I am surprised that you are blind to that but rather pointing accusing fingers to Igbos.. In order to stay diplomatic, I will not go in deeper.
Imagine this one insulting others tribes while 95% of crimes comited abroad are down by your brothers
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ken6488(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Lolz who is disturbing you people? Please check all the comments here and see how igbos rejected a country with ijaw and other Niger Delta cheesy grin
I will never be in the country with ijaw and urhobo people.
Also we will not be in the same country with you

We belong to the Niger delta republic

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ken6488(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Urhobo and Bini's are already playing third fiddle in Nigeria to the Northern caliphate, and they are doing nothing about it. They only remember they wont play second fiddle to Igbos when the issue of Biafra comes up. As an Igbo man, Im only interested in the emancipation of my people, its not my job to convince the Urhobo man to seek his freedom.

There will be referendum, and if the Urhobo man is not comfortable with Igbos, theres always the option of Oduduwa and Arewa Republics

On the long run biafra will suffer the most, inertialy we wanted to give you guys towns like asaba, but it seems like you guys will not be getting anything
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ken6488(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2021
Nigercity:

Another lies from the pit of hell
Shows you are not even from River State
All ikwerre Gospel singers that grew up in ph
Without stepping there foot to south east all speaks Central Igbo (which is a collection of all igbo and simplest form of Igbo)
From mercy chinwo, Duncan might, GGU all sings with central Igbo (the hardly use there ikwerre dialect self) Even rotimi amaechi, the deputy leader of ohanaeze all speaks Central Igbo (note: all this people grew up in ph)
Even your brothers like preye odede, timaya e.t.c that grew up in pH mostly use Igbo words
Infact preye own is worst all his songs are mainly pure Igbo,
Just because he grew up in pH
Even the upcoming omahlay, listen to his songs word to words, you will still hear central Igbo

Truth is Igbo still remains the most spoken African language in pH expect Pidgin
Almost everyone Born in pH understands Igbo
Including the ijaw sellers there
An average ikwere man will not want to be called a biafran
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 12:55am On Apr 16, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
who told u we hate igbo?? It was ur ipob that insult and disregard our identity and ancestors.. They abused our existence.. How on earth, will one leave his father house go drag another family house and properties add to his father house without consulting the people? Ipob underrated ijaw so much.. we will never forgive ipob.. ojukwu did thesame.. u igbos are very stupid o.. thunder fire una.
Of course, an insults them Igbo people go get from una.. I kukuma tell the stupid boy make e go find better other areas snap... All these dumbbbb drunks vermins from the creek.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival / Fayemi Presents C Of O To 237 Property Owners / Lawan Promises To Surrender N93m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.