Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,493 members, 7,865,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9979 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you that has not travel out of your village, how will you know how developed bayelsa is?

PHijo:

Yet you can't stay in your Igbo states. You keeping on running to states like Bayelsa, Delta and Rivers.

Are you guys now contradicting yourselves?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

WHAT IS HOMOGENOUS ABOUT IJAW.

FROM ANDONI TO BONNY TO OGBIA TO EPIE TO ATISSA TO KALABARI TO ABUA TO IZON(MAINSTREAM) TO IGBO SPOKEN IN OPOBO TO KALABARI TO DEGEMA ALL ARE DIVERSE LANGUAGES GROM DIVERSE PEOPLE.

ALL YOU HAVE IN COMMON IS LIVING BY THE WATER.

IF YOU LIKE, KEEP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

What is homogeneous about the Ngwa, wawa or Afikpo people except for the fact they are all farmers?

Abeg find one bacha go take snuff or go smoke Igbo. I think you need it urgently.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

So what's your point?

I am from Rivers state and the day I went to Yenagoa I fell in love with city. In Aba couldn't even drink water because of the stench and dirt in the city. Una no dey shame!

If you guys had shame you won't talk. Your Igbo governors have the worst track record in Nigeria.

Lolz...
Shifting goal post

Lolz
The comparing was between Ebonyi state to bayelsa since the have less l.G.A
Buh you noticed you will easily loose out
So you tried shifting the goal post
And for the records we no the part of the country where there Rivers and stream are heavily polluted by the actions of oil spillage, bunkering e.t.c

And for you claiming Rivers State upandan
I didn't ask you that?
You can be from Pluto if you like
Isn't my business,
My own is show me pictures of ijaw full owned bayelsa
Lets compare with the last born of South East

Is that too hard

Mr pHijo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz...
Shifting goal post

Lolz
The comparing was between Ebonyi state to bayelsa since the have less l.G.A
Buh you noticed you will easily loose out
So you tried shifting the goal post
And for the records we no the part of the country where there Rivers and stream are heavily polluted by the actions of oil spillage, bunkering e.t.c

We also know the Nigerian central government is the largest oil company. In addition, Igboland barely produces oil so the effects would be less there.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
Anyway let's compare bayelsa capital city
To the capital city of the least state in south east

Below
Pics 1 and 2 : pictures of bayelsa from Nigeria media outlets (the guardian and channel tv)
Pics 3: bayelsa pictures from a foreign media outlet
Pics 4 Ebonyi state capital (the least state in South East)

Now you and pHijo should tell me between Ebonyi and bayelsa
Which one is to jealousy which one
am from delta but when i reach yenagoa, i was like wow!.. yenagoa is far better than that pure water sachet aba by far... aba is a disgrace to human.. dirty city.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Are you guys now contradicting yourselves?
get sense na..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Fake Bini woman you can bleat for as long as you like! People like you with a confused identity can not tell us we are not Ijaw. We know who we are and no matter how often you repeat your chant, it won't change anything.
[/s]

When you are done doing business in rivers state ,you can go back to your 8 local government in bayelsa state. No ijaw in rivers or Delta state full stop.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
Anyway let's compare bayelsa capital city
To the capital city of the least state in south east

Below
Pics 1 and 2 : pictures of bayelsa from Nigeria media outlets (the guardian and channel tv)
Pics 3: bayelsa pictures from a foreign media outlet
Pics 4 Ebonyi state capital (the least state in South East)

Now you and pHijo should tell me between Ebonyi and bayelsa
Which one is to jealousy which one
the most dirty city in nigeria is what igbo cal their best city, @aba. city of pure water sachets.. tufeleke, i spat.. if aba is igbo finest city, then igbos are gone... their governors have loot them dry.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

WHAT IS HOMOGENOUS ABOUT IJAW.

FROM ANDONI TO BONNY TO OGBIA TO EPIE TO ATISSA TO KALABARI TO ABUA TO IZON(MAINSTREAM) TO IGBO SPOKEN IN OPOBO TO KALABARI TO DEGEMA ALL ARE DIVERSE LANGUAGES GROM DIVERSE PEOPLE.

ALL YOU HAVE IN COMMON IS LIVING BY THE WATER.

IF YOU LIKE, KEEP LYING TO YOURSELVES.

Lol. This table you're shaking so...
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
am from delta but when i reach yenagoa, i was like wow!.. yenagoa is far better than that pure water sachet aba by far... aba is a disgrace to human.. dirty city.
[/s]

Which of the Delta? Better pack your bags and leave Delta state for your 8 local government in bayelsa state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

We also know the Nigerian central government is the largest oil company. In addition, Igboland barely produces oil so the effects would be less there.

Who is talking about oil company here
Or Nigeria
Lolz
You said some people are jealousy of you
Because of your imaginary and invisible success
And I said okay
Lemme bring the last born state of those that are jealousy of you to compare with your own State

And
When it comes to bad government
Ijaw own worst pass
Right from the Time of old Rivers State,
Tell me the last time something mind blowing was commissioned by the State government in Bayelsa.
Infact I doubt if you have been to bayelsa at all, you will have pity for your people
Cos the federal government and most oil companies gives you guys peanut from your own resources, without doing any tangible project
While your governor performs less than a secondary school head boy (with all the big allocations he receives)
While your elders seat at home drinking ogogorob all day, after which they will come out to Tell you (there children) that ijaw owns half of Nigeria,
While the ones that manage to make small moni through militancy or legal ways
Like Asari and Hilda

Will come out and start claiming Igbo (doing attache by force)
Where they jobless one that always drink ogogooro with the elders, will come online, doing land grabbing, unity begging and still accuse others of that
Anyway story for another day

Buh in BTW
I
Love the way you and Adakaboro8 lies and believe your lies lolz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Which of the Delta? Better pack your bags and leave Delta state for your 8 local government in bayelsa state.
am in warri oya come and pack me. cocaine woman
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

What is homogeneous about the Ngwa, wawa or Afikpo people except for the fact they are all farmers?

Abeg find one bacha go take snuff or go smoke Igbo. I think you need it urgently.

I thought he's your fellow Rivers man? Why not use Ikwerre to buttress your point?

It's a fact that Igbo has a lot of dialects but every Igboman from Rivers to Delta to Imo to Abia to Anambra to Enugu to Ebonyi understands the central Igbo and can communite with anyone as long as you're Igboid. That can't be said of Ijaw abi Ijo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy u village wel wel o.. ijaw is an english word for Izon.. when u have not travel out of ur papa village how can u know anything? dialect differences vary from every tribe.. in igbo ebonyi and imo, abia never understand each other.. same to onitsa and imo never understand... anambra man cant understand abia man.. u hv never travel before to know all this.. same thing in yoruba.. so it not crime for izon also to have dialect difference..

Wow I never knew this. So Ijaw has an English name?

Can you tell me the English name for the following:

Hausa,
Igbo,
Yoruba,
Bini,
Zulu,
Urhobo,
Ibibio etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy u village wel wel o.. ijaw is an english word for Izon.. when u have not travel out of ur papa village how can u know anything? dialect differences vary from every tribe.. in igbo ebonyi and imo, abia never understand each other.. same to onitsa and imo never understand... anambra man cant understand abia man.. u hv never travel before to know all this.. same thing in yoruba.. so it not crime for izon also to have dialect difference..
Stop typing ignorantly. Dialects are different from languages. The languages in Imo state, Igbo speaking parts of Delta state, Anambara state and so on are all dialects of the Igbo language under the scientific and academically certified Igbo language. No Anambra man will say he does not understand Imo state man, not in the history of this world. They will understand each other but because the dialects differ, courtesy demands they speak a central dialect (which is the Igbo spoken in big Igbo cities or Central Igbo or they adjust their dialect a little bit to the centre (I know you do not understand jack though since you are not Igbo).
However, there is nothing to adjust between Engenni and Izon. first Engenni is an Edoid language and so it is not a dialect of Izon. In fact, Engenni will relate more to Urhobo and Isoko than anything else.
Ogbia, Kugbo, Abureni, etc are Cross-River languages - which means they are more related to Ogoni, Ibibio and Efik than they are to Ijaw... The dialects of Ijaws are clearly separate and defined. Anyone with a tad bit of knowledge of linguistic or ethnology will understand this simple fact.

Okodia for instance is clearly an Inland Ijaw dialect, and no one will argue this with you.. That is what is called a dialect but still almost marginally intelligible, how much more the others which are not even in your language group?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
am in warri oya come and pack me. cocaine woman
[/s]

You are free to do your legit business in Delta state but if you turn militia we will kick you back to bayelsa state cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I thought he's your fellow Rivers man? Why not use Ikwerre to buttress your point?

It's a fact that Igbo has a lot of dialects but every Igboman from Rivers to Delta to Imo to Abia to Anambra to Enugu to Ebonyi understands the central Igbo and can communite with anyone as long as you're Igboid. That can't be said of Ijaw abi Ijo

My Ikwerre neighbours tell me otherwise. They say they can't understand Igbo.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

You are free to do your legit business in Delta state but if you turn militia we will kick you back to bayelsa state cheesy
babe u get their tym today or �... just dey fire dem verbal missiles...
kudos defender of her people and pride

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Oga if they carry you and drop in Odi or Akassa brass, or Ekeremor or Ikuru town or Joinkrama or Bomadi or Burutu or Gbaramatu, you a self-claimed Ijawman from PHC will not understand nada in any of those languages as you have no central language. Infact no difference between you and say a fulani or Ibibio cos you will all be lost.

Dont argue, it is the truth.

but take an ngwa man or afikpo man or wawa anywhere in Igboland, he will speak Igbo and comprehend Igbo.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You claim to be educated,yet you are this stupid online?
Madwomen too many for nairaland.You need healing from madness.
that woman is a disgraced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Who is talking about oil company here
Or Nigeria
Lolz
You said some people are jealousy of you
Because of your imaginary and invisible success
And I said okay
Lemme bring the last born state of those that are jealousy of you to compare with your own State

And
When it comes to bad government
Ijaw own worst pass
Right from the Time of old Rivers State,
Tell me the last time something mind blowing was commissioned by the State government in Bayelsa.
Infact I doubt if you have been to bayelsa at all, you will have pity for your people
Cos the federal government and most oil companies gives you guys peanut from your own resources, with doing any tangible project
While your governor performs less than a secondary school head boy (with all the big allocations he receives)
While your elders seat at home drinking ogogorob all day, after which they will come out to Tell you (there children) that ijaw owns half of Nigeria,
While the ones that manage to make small moni through militancy or legal ways
Like Asari and Hilda

Will come out and start claiming Igbo (doing attache by force)
Where they jobless one that always drink ogogooro with the elders, will come and online doing land grabbing, unity begging and still accuse others of that
Anyway story for another day

Buh in BTW
Love the way you and Adakaboro8 lies and believe your lies lolz

If you never heard of anything at least you should know about the airport in Yenagoa!

All the remarkable infrastructure in Rivers state was built when Ijaw were in charge. The university, most of the major roads, factories like Pabod brewery, Newclime, Rivbiscuit and a host of others.

At least we got "peanuts", you Igbos get nothing!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

this woman dont u have husband? this is late hour. what are u still doing?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

Oga if they carry you and drop in Odi or Akassa brass, or Ekeremor or Ikuru town or Joinkrama or Bomadi or Burutu or Gbaramatu, you a self-claimed Ijawman from PHC will not understand nada in any of those languages as you have no central language. Infact no difference between you and say a fulani or Ibibio cos you will all be lost.

Dont argue, it is the truth.

but take an ngwa man or afikpo man or wawa anywhere in Igboland, he will speak Igbo and comprehend Igbo.

I will understand! Leave am
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

You're right, man. Little wonder they all bore Igbo names which they don't even understand.

But you're shifting the goal post here, 24SEVEN is an Ikwerre from the same Rivers state you loved to claim, shouldn't you be making an instance to disprove his point by using Ikwerre?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dammyzeal007:

babe u get their tym today or �... just dey fire dem verbal missiles...
kudos defender of her people and pride

I am born with the truth and I will always stand and defend truth cheesy
Ijaw nation start and end in 8 local government of bayelsa state but have the right to do business in Delta state and river state likewise every part of the country but their one and only home remain the 8 local government of bayelsa state full stop.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
commot make i tok to human beings.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

When you are done doing business in rivers state ,you can go back to your 8 local government in bayelsa state. No ijaw in rivers or Delta state full stop.

You neither Bini or Igbo that begged to be part of Delta and by extension our region want to define which state Ijaw people are from!

It is obvious Kwale weed has don so much damage to your brain cells.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Guy i know dialectical difference and know when languages are at parallels. A kalabari man, uprooted from Kalabari cannot arrive in amassoma and live there without leaning the language. He cant understand shiit. You can lie to yourself and not me. I have travelled with someone from Bakana to Amassoma, and was expecting to hear him converse in "IJAW" them but lo and behold, i was as lost as him. Una be Ijaw for mouth, no language relationship. all you have in common is that you live by water.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Another lies from the pit of hell
Shows you are not even from River State
All ikwerre Gospel singers that grew up in ph
Without stepping there foot to south east all speaks Central Igbo (which is a collection of all igbo and simplest form of Igbo)
From mercy chinwo, Duncan might, GGU all sings with central Igbo (the hardly use there ikwerre dialect self) Even rotimi amaechi, the deputy leader of ohanaeze all speaks Central Igbo (note: all this people grew up in ph)
Even your brothers like preye odede, timaya e.t.c that grew up in pH mostly use Igbo words
Infact preye own is worst all his songs are mainly pure Igbo,
Just because he grew up in pH
Even the upcoming omahlay, listen to his songs word to words, you will still hear central Igbo

Truth is Igbo still remains the most spoken African language in pH expect Pidgin
Almost everyone Born in pH understands Igbo
Including the ijaw sellers there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
this woman dont u have husband? this is late hour. what are u still doing?
[/s]

Anioma people don't go into early marriage like it is done in your bayelsa state cheesy
I'm only 23years old and working class tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Dammyzeal007(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I am born with the truth and I will always stand and defend truth cheesy
Ijaw nation start and end in 8 local government of bayelsa state but have the right to do business in Delta state and river state likewise every part of the country but their one and only home remain the 8 local government of bayelsa state full stop.
you are right, I have known them to be land grabbers by the way they are trying to lay claim to some itsekiris land and renaming them...
Love your bravery and knowledge of history

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by okigbojihad: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

lol babe you be wahala grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

‘Don’t Be Unruly’ — LP Chairman Cautions Peter Obi’s Supporters Against Violence / ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” / Why Buhari Won’t Interfere In Senate President, Speaker Positions – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.