Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9986 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

You're right, man. Little wonder they bore Igbo name which they don't even understand.

But you're shifting the goal post here, 24SEVEN is an Ikwerre from the same Rivers state you loved to claim, shouldn't you be making an instance to disprove his point by using Ikwerre?

You think I am like you Igbos? I don't claim Rivers, I am from Rivers. All four grandparents are Ijaw from Rivers state.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831058]

You neither Bini or Igbo that begged to be part of Delta and by extension our region want to define which state Ijaw people are from!

It is obvious Kwale weed has don so much damage to your brain cells. [/quote][/s]

Ogwashi uku the soon to be capital of Anioma state tongue is far better than bayelsa state in terms of human capital

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
am in warri oya come and pack me. cocaine woman

People wey use abeg, abeg take enter Delta state self wan come show dia self!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

If you never heard of anything at least you should know about the airport in Yenagoa!

All the remarkable infrastructure in Rivers state was built when Ijaw were in charge. The university, most of the major roads, factories like Pabod brewery, Newclime, Rivbiscuit and a host of others.

At least we got "peanuts", you Igbos get nothing!

Lolz
Use that one and console yourself
The truth is Ebonyi state will beat bayelsa hands down
Imagine bayelsa with all the oil revenue the receive can't even rival Ebonyi state with very little allocations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

I will understand! Leave am

Story. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
Dammyzeal007:
you are right, I have known them to be land grabbers by the way they are trying to lay claim to some itsekiris land and renaming them...
Love your bravery and knowledge of history
Ijaw does not have a single land in Delta state, any ijaw you see in Delta state is there for business like we have Hausa and Yoruba people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831058]

You neither Bini or Igbo that begged to be part of Delta and by extension our region want to define which state Ijaw people are from!

It is obvious Kwale weed has don so much damage to your brain cells. [/s]

Ogwashi uku the soon to be capital of Anioma state tongue is far better than bayelsa state in terms of human capital

Your opinion, Bini-Igbo hybrid.

Abonnema the soon to be capital of oil Rivers is ahead of Ogwashi Uku. The Grand Bonny kingdom, is also ahead of that your forest homeland.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

Story. grin grin grin grin grin

Believe me! All over Ijawland come is bo. Forget all the propaganda!
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831147]

People wey use abeg, abeg take enter Delta state self wan come show dia self![/quote][/s]

What does bayelsa man with 8 under developed local government know about Delta state cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Wow I never knew this. So Ijaw has an English name?

Can you tell me the English name for the following:

Hausa,
Igbo,
Yoruba,
Bini,
Zulu,
Urhobo,
Ibibio etc.

what hole village do u still living? foolish ignorant.. the name ijaw was a wrong spelt by europeans as Izon or Ijon.. ijaw is an european tonque for Izo'n.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
am from delta but when i reach yenagoa, i was like wow!.. yenagoa is far better than that pure water sachet aba by far... aba is a disgrace to human.. dirty city.

Lolz...
The same reply your brother gave
Are you afraid to compare bayelsa with Ebonyi..

That you are mentioning Delta and ABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Your opinion, Bini-Igbo hybrid.

Abonnema the soon to be capital of oil Rivers is ahead of Ogwashi Uku. The Grand Bonny kingdom, is also ahead of that your forest homeland.
[/s]
Lol why are you ijaws like this cheesy bonny that speak and bear Igbo name is now ijaw grin

Better develop bayelsa state

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

People wey use abeg, abeg take enter Delta state self wan come show dia self!
just imagine.. those migrants also want to make mouth..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Exactly. Funny thing is my madam is from Nsukka. I spent 8 years in that town, so I know how they think and behave to a very large extent. I've been betrayed my Igbo boys so I know how they think. They just want to be able to go to the village and oppress people claiming they've arrived. While there's nothing bad in that, it's bad when it's what controls your life!

God has helped me, I'm wealthy, very wealthy. But I'll be dammed if I let that be the yardstick of approach I have towards people and certain issues. Life goes beyond money and power and the earlier Igbos know this and stop seeing anyone who doesn't buy their ideas as enemies, they'll have a very long way to go in terms of politics and cohesion even if they get Biafra.

Or is it not the Anambra Igbos who'll tell you they are superior to Enugu Igbos? And the rest would say they are superior to Ebonyi Igbos? Already created a caste system even amongst themselves so HOW DO THEY THINK OTHERS WOULD TRUST THEM TO WANT TO BE WITH THEM?

So you think other people hasn't lived in Urhobo to know how they think and how the behave? For you information I was part of my team who worked on a project (Which I won't mention) in Urhobo areas, I know the environs of Ughelli, Agbarho, Okuokoko, Effurun, PTI road, Alaska, Udumurhe down to the market, Jakpa road, Airport Road, Enerhen down to inside Warri so I know the Urhobo people too well but most times we just choose to observe silence on certain issues. I know how teenage girls easily get pregnant out of wedlock, In fact marriage is now a thing of the affluent. An average Urhobo child has no patience for learning a skill, trade or even education. They're all after quick wealth. I used to think only Igbo loved money but my short stay there changed my narrative. I was there when the Otukutu bridge saga happened but as I stated earlier, we chooses to stay silent on certain issues. Yahoo is now a new skill there, where a successful Yahoo boy rents an apartment and recruits young boys who learns the ropes in fraud and continue doing his dirty jobs. I even stayed close to one then in Osubi, a stone throw from the Warri Airport. This boys live to impress and oppress their peers so its not just an Igbo thing.

Or is it Uvwie people and Okpe people who often times don't see themselves as Urhobos?

Gidgiddy was right. Urhobo Igbophobia is highly alarming, i doubt if they'll let an Igbo man marry their daughter.

U talking about betrayal, do you even know how many Urhobo friends betrayed and almost swindled when i needed their help in getting a land? But I won't tribalize it as it's obtainable everywhere.

My man, never start who you can't finish. I rest my case.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831147]

People wey use abeg, abeg take enter Delta state self wan come show dia self![/s]

What does bayelsa man with 8 under developed local government know about Delta state cheesy

I know your people are seen as fake Deltans by the rest of Delta, fake Igbo by the Igbo, let me leave what the Bini see you as at the moment.

If I was from Bayelsa I will be very proud of it. I envy my friends from Bayelsa. What their governors have done in terms of human capital development, none of my governors in Rivers state have done it in the last 21 years. Only Amaechi came close.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

You think I am like you Igbos? I don't claim Rivers, I am from Rivers. All four grandparents are Ijaw from Rivers state.

When you're done shifting the goal post, let me know...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Anioma people don't go into early marriage like it is done in your bayelsa state cheesy
I'm only 23years old and working class tongue
then what do u lilliputian know to contribute? go read book
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by 24SEVEN: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

i don't want to go in circles with you on this. So in Andoni come is bo. same in Abua. same in Odi et al.

guy abeg na night be dis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

I know your people are seen as fake Deltans by the rest of Delta, fake Igbo by the Igbo, let me leave what the Bini see you as at the moment.

If I was from Bayelsa I will be very proud of it. I envy my friends from Bayelsa. What their governors have done in terms of human capital development, none of my governors in Rivers state have done it in the last 21 years. Only Amaechi came close.

This guy self
I love your own style of crying

Lolz...
It's the bayelsa we know or anyone in Pluto
Infact Abiriba a small village in Abia, or Oba in Anambra will beat yenagou has down
You can bring pictures and Ariel shot let's compare
Since you are running away from Abakiliki vs bayelsa state capital

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]
Lol why are you ijaws like this cheesy bonny that speak and bear Igbo name is now ijaw grin

Better develop bayelsa state

Bonny speak Ibani, bare Ibani names. Ibani is one of the purest Ijaw dialects. Their king goes by the traditional title, amayanabo. The same with the monarchs of Opobo, Kalabari, Bille, Okrika, Nembe, Brass, Okpoama etc.

In case you don't know, people from Bonny were instrumental in the formation of the Ijaw umbrella body.

Apart from Boro, another man that is referred by the Ijaw nation is Biriye, he hails from Bonny island.

He was the brain behind the formation of NDC, the party that defeated Azikiwe's NCNC in Ijawland.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831344]

If I was from Bayelsa I will be very proud of it. I envy my friends from Bayelsa. What their governors have done in terms of human capital development, none of my governors in Rivers state have done it in the last 21 years. Only Amaechi came close. [/quote][/s]

When did militia become human capital cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
am from delta but when i reach yenagoa, i was like wow!.. yenagoa is far better than that pure water sachet aba by far... aba is a disgrace to human.. dirty city.

U mean Bayelsa who imports almost everything from Delta state?

Sachet water, Bread, Snacks etc in Bayelsa state are Imported from Delta state. Business men and Women made a lot of fortune then during my stay. Bayelsa lacks drinkable water due to land and water pollution from oil spills.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Anioma people don't go into early marriage like it is done in your bayelsa state cheesy
I'm only 23years old and working class tongue

Yesterday 24, today 23. Aren't you sure of your age?

I can see the not getting married early is an influence from Bini culture. Real Igbos were known to be paedophiles by tradition.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Lolz

In all Igbo land Bia is come, go is ga
And so on
Can these be said for your ijaw franchise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

Guy i know dialectical difference and know when languages are at parallels. A kalabari man, uprooted from Kalabari cannot arrive in amassoma and live there without leaning the language. He cant understand shiit. You can lie to yourself and not me. I have travelled with someone from Bakana to Amassoma, and was expecting to hear him converse in "IJAW" them but lo and behold, i was as lost as him. Una be Ijaw for mouth, no language relationship. all you have in common is that you live by water.
hey fool. am deltan far farthest with kalabari but i understand 50% when kalabari speak.. if me deltan can understand kalabari high, how much more a bayelsa man.. ebonyi total different from abia and imo.. anambra dont hear abia man.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831344]

If I was from Bayelsa I will be very proud of it. I envy my friends from Bayelsa. What their governors have done in terms of human capital development, none of my governors in Rivers state have done it in the last 21 years. Only Amaechi came close. [/s]

When did militia become human capital cheesy

From time immemorial!
They will send you to your ancestors in seconds.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Yesterday 24, today 23. Aren't you sure of your age?

I can see the not getting married early is an influence from Bini culture. Real Igbos were known to be paedophiles by tradition.

Come this boys self
Are you now interested in her Bio data or the truth she's telling you
Eh!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831437]

Bonny speak Ibani, bare Ibani names. Ibani is one of the purest Ijaw dialects. Their king goes by the traditional title, amayanabo. The same with the monarchs of Opobo, Kalabari, Bille, Okrika, Nembe, Brass, Okpoama etc.

In case you don't know, people from Bonny were instrumental in the formation of the Ijaw umbrella body.

Apart from Boro, another man that is referred by the Ijaw nation is Biriye, he hails from Bonny island.

He was the brain behind the formation of NDC, the party that defeated Azikiwe's NCNC in Ijawland. [/quote][/s]

Opobo land is personal estate of king jaja according to supreme court of Nigeria,opobo speak Igbo till today cheesy
Bonny land is own Igbo better start understanding that.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz

In all Igbo land Bia is come, go is ga
And so on
Can these be said for your ijaw franchise

In Igboland some people call God Olisa. Others call Chukuwu. Stop fooling yourself! If any group is a franchise it is you Igbos.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100831437]

He was the brain behind the formation of NDC, the party that defeated Azikiwe's NCNC in Ijawland. [/s]

Opobo land is personal estate of king jaja according to supreme court of Nigeria,opobo speak Igbo till today cheesy
Bonny land is own Igbo better start understanding that.

Ignorance dey worry you! I won't expose our history to you.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz... The same reply your brother gave Are you afraid to compare bayelsa with Ebonyi..
That you are mentioning Delta and ABA
but aba is the igbo most finest place na.. or have u deny aba?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hey fool. am deltan far farthest with kalabari but i understand 50% when kalabari speak.. if me deltan can understand kalabari high, how much more a bayelsa man.. ebonyi total different from abia and imo.. anambra dont hear abia man.
Lolz...
Anambra Don't hear what LMAO
Lolz
You just cracked me up
Are you sure
You are in Nigeria!!

Cos odinary Nollywood
(Were to you see everyone speaking there own Igbo and everyone understanding it, in the movie) will prove you wrong

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Saraki To Launch Made In Nigeria Challenge In January / What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state / Clark - Jonathan Can Not Be Stopped In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.