Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,283 members, 7,864,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9957 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
PHijo:

Craze dey worry you ohh!

Bini hybrid woman like u wan define people. The Nigeria government recognises us as Ijaw.
nah insult you sabi
she's telling you the truth, since it hurt you
you now uproar with insult

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Craze dey worry you ohh!

Bini hybrid woman like u wan define people. The Nigeria government recognises us as Ijaw.
[/s]

Please go and fight rivers state government not me cheesy

indigenous ethnic groups in rivers state

Ekpeye,Ikwerre, Okrika, Eleme, Abua,Ibani, Opobo,Kalabari, Egbema, Ogoni, Etche, Ogba and Engenni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

nah insult you sabi

Is in their blood to insult when you tell them the bitter truth, ijaw start and end in 8 local government of bayelsa state not even their insult will change that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

my question is
how is that your business?

you sounds so obsessed?

Leave that Bini boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

my question is
how is that your business?

you sounds so obsessed?

Yes,it is my business because they have insulted me and my tribe many times.But we do Ignore them because they lack manners,culture and respect for others.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Is in their blood to insult when you tell them the bitter truth, ijaw start and end in 8 local government of bayelsa state not even their insult will change that.
Rubbish,
I am not Ijaw but I hate lies.
Government tompolo and late John togo are both Ijaws from delta state.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:

Rubbish,
I am not Ijaw but I hate lies.
Tompolo and late John togo are but Ijaws from delta state.
[/s]

What does Bini man like you in far away Edo state know about Delta state angry
Just face your Edo state Mister man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

What does Bini man like you in far away Edo state know about Delta state angry
Just face your Edo state Mister man.
You claim to be educated,yet you are this stupid online?
Madwomen too many for nairaland.You need healing from madness.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gregyboy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sammy07:
cheesy grin

Niger delta will choose 1 option
Cos Nigeria cannot be divided along states line that's the pure truth.

1. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Old Easterner region, Western Region, Mid west region

2. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Western (SW) Region, Eastern (SE) region, South South Region (SS)

Because I think Igbo land stretches to Opobo.
If it stretches to Opobo and Igbo nation is created, Niger Delta country is created it means SE Will cut the so called Niger delta region into Two.

Well, I'm of the opinion that its the minorities in Nigeria that doesn't want this country to split because they know its another Mini Nigeria for them grin

And plz i only want Oduduwa country of
6 SW states, 12LGS in Kwara, Southern Kogi, Itshekiris in Delta, part of akoko edo.

Would have love Olukumi to join but their distance is a bit lengthly.
Our prayers are with them, they should continue to retain our language and promote our culture.

Yoruba language is spoken in 11 states of Nigeria.
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Edo
Delta
Kogi
Niger

Ogun dey kill you which edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Sufferingboy post=100825572]
Madwomen too many for nairaland.You need healing from madness.[/quote][/s]

If telling you to mind your Edo state as a Bini man you are makes me a mad woman good and fine but why are mine even replying a Bini man like you self?

This is my last reply to you cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Sufferingboy post=100825572]
Madwomen too many for nairaland.You need healing from madness.[/s]

If telling you to mind your Edo state as a Bini man you are makes me a mad woman good and fine but why are [b]mine[/b]even replying a Bini man like you self?

This is my last reply to you cool
Your education is a waste of resource,the right word there is "my".Also,learn to punctuate your writings properly.
Goodbye madwoman.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gregyboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sammy07:
cheesy grin

Niger delta will choose 1 option
Cos Nigeria cannot be divided along states line that's the pure truth.

1. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Old Easterner region, Western Region, Mid west region

2. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Western (SW) Region, Eastern (SE) region, South South Region (SS)

Because I think Igbo land stretches to Opobo.
If it stretches to Opobo and Igbo nation is created, Niger Delta country is created it means SE Will cut the so called Niger delta region into Two.

Well, I'm of the opinion that its the minorities in Nigeria that doesn't want this country to split because they know its another Mini Nigeria for them grin

And plz i only want Oduduwa country of
6 SW states, 12LGS in Kwara, Southern Kogi, Itshekiris in Delta, part of akoko edo.

Would have love Olukumi to join but their distance is a bit lengthly.
Our prayers are with them, they should continue to retain our language and promote our culture.

Yoruba language is spoken in 11 states of Nigeria.
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
QqeelwwkrqkrEdo
Delta
Kogilele
Niger

Ogun dey1wq kill you which edo wen get Yoruba people

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
gregyboy:

Ogun dey1wq kill you which edo wen get Yoruba people
Funny enough,na afonjas be the real owner of ogun deity.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gregyboy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Serious in can’t work, Bini and itshekiri will most likely join oduduwa as minorities.
That Nigerdelta thing is dead on arrival and they need to be absorbed into bigger groups

Your mad, edo would remain autonomous we would fight for our autonomy if its our last option

Edo would stand as a country it stood in the past as one it would stand again,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

nah insult you sabi

Telling me the truth about my identity? Does that make sense to you?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Yes,it is my business because they have insulted me and my tribe many times.But we do Ignore them because they lack manners,culture and respect for others.

the ranting your are doing is ignoring them right?

anyway igbos don't give two folks about your Ika
how many times will the tell you that!
get over the Igbo obsession
and start wailing around masturbating on any Igbo related thread
(that's a high level of insecurity and attention seeking)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gregyboy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Funny enough,na afonjas be the real owner of ogun deity.

Can you prove this, if not ogun go kill you bro

You think you can just say anything

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Fooolishbuharri: 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Migwo!!
As someone who worked in community projects around Oghara, Mosogar, Jesse, Sapele (although the Okpe people want to claim a distinct group which I do not understand), Koko and sometimes around Abraka and Ughelli. I believe you should fear more for the future of your people and especially the younger generation. "Ghana burgers", cultists and oil bunkering seem to be the order of the day for your growing youths... petty stealing and promiscuity is on the high.. I know Ibori stole but I must commend his great efforts to establish and build Oghara and Mosogar and also the efforts of grassroots politicians like Amori to promote education within the community and influence the building of infrastructures...
I commend the hard work of the strong women within Urhobo communities too, but the majority of the men have failed as fathers... What is happening in the communities is sad and many are not prepared for the future despite the untapped potentials... I hope you provide stronger community outreach... Business sense amongst the youths is not just there to compete outside of Urhoboland and even within the Urhobo communities, if you find any thriving big well-oiled business, it is mostly run by an Igbo man...

You have a whole lot more to deal with within your community but I am surprised that you are blind to that but rather pointing accusing fingers to Igbos.. In order to stay diplomatic, I will not go in deeper.

Vredo Oniovo!!

I understand all you've said and while I share certain sentiments on your points we should be careful about generalizing. It will be a fallacy to say Urhobo men have failed. The typical Urhobo man looks beyond Ibori and others and whilst I must say some are not upstanding as ought, it's a general problem with Nigeria.

I'll pick certain points you made and touch on them.

1. Yahoo boys and cultists: they are not a problem associated with only Urhobos as a matter of fact, there are more igbo criminals than there are Urhobos in per quota based on population. Cultism is currently ravaging igbo land like wild fire, same as drug peddling. For every 10 Nigerian drug pushers caught outside the country, hardly are they not all Igbos. But you didn’t see me call those out because crime has no ethnicity.

2. Advising about putting infrastructures on ground is a good call but I find it laughable you've not held your own leaders in the SE to accountability. So we don't turn this into a comparison on who has it bad or worse, I'll say no more but at least you can see we all have problems on our various sides of the divide.

To the topic, you said I am pointing fingers at Igbos when we have more problems but did I really say anything out of context? That man I quoted said certain things that were thought provoking and those had to be said. I won't say I'm more igbo than you are, but I can say I share igbo interests more than some Igbos, having spent a great time of my youth in alaigbo.

Biafra hasn't come yet, but they are already discriminating against minority tribes? Heck they even discriminate against themselves. Are those things what we should bother ourselves with now?

Regards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Fooolishbuharri: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Urhobo and Bini's are already playing third fiddle in Nigeria to the Northern caliphate, and they are doing nothing about it. They only remember they wont play second fiddle to Igbos when the issue of Biafra comes up. As an Igbo man, Im only interested in the emancipation of my people, its not my job to convince the Urhobo man to seek his freedom.

There will be referendum, and if the Urhobo man is not comfortable with Igbos, theres always the option of Oduduwa and Arewa Republics

Fair enough but what makes you think when there's a referendum it will end at those three? Remind me how many countries the USSR broke into again
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by IDENNAA(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ekealterego:

Probably not. Yesterday an indigenous Igbo lady from kogi state was expressing her fears as to why their communities have not started making move to promote more relationship with their Igbo brothers because she cannot afford to be part of the North or wherever Kogi might be when there is a split... She and her other fellows came out to prove beyond reasonable doubt the location and even their exact compound in Kogi because many Igbos thought she and her fellow Igbo kogites were joking or something... Many Igbos were not aware that there are Igbos in Kogi.
What it seems is that you do not understand that majority of Nigerians, even the elite, are already getting the signs of disintegration. The fact that it is stronger on the Biafran side does not mean, others have not seen the signs, although, of course, many are living in denial.
Many who had kept a low profile are realigning themselves... An example of those who have been making that noise lately are indigenous Igbos in Benue state.

You are not lying but I am danm sure nobody from Rivers state will ever defend the Igbo this openly. They don't want our association and that is totally fine with me. I am proud of being Igbo and I will never bend and beg anybody to join be , accept me nor love me.....agaracha must hear am , later. What goes around comes around. I see how Wike is dancing naked publicly to impress his northern masters but I never commented on that and so are many other Igbo. Soon Wike will realize he is nobody and that Igbo is too big for a little Ikwerre rat to mess with.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

lolz...
you are wailing
Igbo man like me
I don't travel....lolz

who told you that I don't know they creeks of bayelsa, even brass
you are just wailing
post pictures let's compare it with that of Ebonyi
(if yours beat mine, I will give you 20k live nd direct)

or do you and your brother pHijo don't have any pictures of baysela cause
I have been there I also have plenty pictures of the rubbish you call state, (I can even post them )

u guys are jealous of bayelsa stop pretending.. wahala dey o. to be progressed in nigeria sef big problem.. evri body jux dey jealous ijaw progress. God will save us

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
gregyboy:

Can you prove this, if not ogun go kill you bro

You think you can just say anything
Keep quit,I am not a yoruba but you and I know that ogun belong to the yorubas.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Vredo Oniovo!!

I understand all you've said and while I share certain sentiments on your points we should be careful about generalizing. It will be a fallacy to say Urhobo men have failed. The typical Urhobo man looks beyond Ibori and others and whilst I must say some are not upstanding as ought, it's a general problem with Nigeria.

I'll pick certain points you made and touch on them.

1. Yahoo boys and cultists: they are not a problem associated with only Urhobos as a matter of fact, there are more igbo criminals than there are Urhobos in per quota based on population. Cultism is currently ravaging igbo land like wild fire, same as drug peddling. For every 10 Nigerian drug pushers caught outside the country, hardly are they not all Igbos. But you didn’t see me call those out because crime has no ethnicity.

2. Advising about putting infrastructures on ground is a good call but I find it laughable you've not held your own leaders in the SE to accountability. So we don't turn this into a comparison on who has it bad or worse, I'll say no more but at least you can see we all have problems on our various sides of the divide.

To the topic, you said I am pointing fingers at Igbos when we have more problems but did I really say anything out of context? That man I quoted said certain things that were thought provoking and those had to be said. I won't say I'm more igbo than you are, but I can say I share igbo interests more than some Igbos, having spent a great time of my youth in alaigbo.

Biafra hasn't come yet, but they are already discriminating against minority tribes? Heck they even discriminate against themselves. Are those things what we should bother ourselves with now?

Regards

1. Brother, I will not go deeper, but I am sure of what I saw

2. I actually commended your politicians like Ibori and many grassroots politicians for putting Urhobo first in terms of infrastructures. I know what Ibori did in Oghara, although the issues with the youth is a matter for another day.

3. While I was there, I did not meet one Igbo man who hated or showed any hate towards Urhobo people... not one.. They may talk about the culture, (especially the ogogoro drinking culture and how the men treat women or womanise) which are differences in culture but it does not cumulate to hate. Instead, I was on the receiving end of initial "envy" or mild jealousy when I tell them I was Igbo but I must commend that these feelings fizzle out quickly when we interact more). From my experience, the hate was from the Urhobos rather than from the Igbos.

4. Urhobo was never part of Biafra though, I do not even support IPOB when they call Urhobo into the agitation sometimes because the Biafran dream was never their dream. I believe they will go wherever the people in Edo state choose to go.

I really missed the bushmeat (Antelope and palmy) and the cheap crayfish at Koko market...

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
If Nigeria splits, some LGAs in Delta and Rivers are going with Igbos. The so called Delta Igbos (I so hate that Delta Igbo tag)

Aniocha, Ndokwa and Oshimili LGAs in Delta State are going with Igbos

Obigbo, Etche LGA in Rivers State are going with Igbos

- We dash Benin people Ika and Ikwerre people. We igbos don't want them

- Akwa Ibom and Cross River will go with Igbos too, but they'll be more Cross River people opposing joining Igbos than they'll be Akwa Ibom peope
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gregyboy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Keep quit,I am not a yoruba but you and I know that ogun belong to the yorubas.

You're not Yoruba but you're slitting your throat
For what you don't know,

You b mugu

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Ekealterego: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
IDENNAA:

You are not lying but I am danm sure nobody from Rivers state will ever defend the Igbo this openly. They don't want our association and that is totally fine with me. I am proud of being Igbo and I will never bend and beg anybody to join be , accept me nor love me.....agaracha must hear am , later. What goes around comes around. I see how Wike is dancing naked publicly to impress his northern masters but I never commented on that and so are many other Igbo. Soon Wike will realize he is nobody and that Igbo is too big for a little Ikwerre rat to mess with.
LOL. Well, do not generalise though, one of my best friends from Etche is even a radical when it comes to pro-Igbo matters. One of the fastest-growing Igbo history group on Facebook promoting Igbo culture was opened and even sustain right now by many Rivers Igbos, and I also think they pushed to have representatives from other non-core Igbo states as strong admins... They also have a strong presence there.... Their issues is a hard nut to crack though cos they have extremist on both ends, while the rest are confused in the middle. So, do not generalise your Rivers Igbo assertions.

Do not get me wrong, I of the opinion, that strong Igboophiles should start showing the self deniers the exit door and kick them out as far as can. They need to be chopped off. The Igbo nation should make an example out of Wike but to my chagrin, most of them seem to treat all these guys with soft hand.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
gregyboy:

You're not Yoruba but you're slitting your throat
For what you don't know,

You b mugu
I will reply you later,I am busy now.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
If Nigeria splits, some LGAs in Delta and Rivers are going with Igbos. The so called Delta Igbos (I so hate that Delta Igbo tag)

Aniocha, Ndokwa and Oshimili LGAs in Delta State are going with Igbos

Obigbo, Etche LGA in Rivers State are going with Igbos

- We dash Benin people Ika and Ikwerre people. We igbos don't want them

- Akwa Ibom and Cross River will go with Igbos too, but they'll be more Cross River people opposing joining Igbos than they'll be Akwa Ibom peope

Them use Ika matter swear for you?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

Fake Bini woman you can bleat for as long as you like! People like you with a confused identity can not tell us we are not Ijaw. We know who we are and no matter how often you repeat your chant, it won't change anything.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nigercity: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
u guys are jealous of bayelsa stop pretending.. wahala dey o. to be progressed in nigeria sef big problem.. evri body jux dey jealous ijaw progress. God will save us

Lolz
Anyway let's compare bayelsa capital city
To the capital city of the least state in south east

Below
Pics 1 and 2 : pictures of bayelsa from Nigeria media outlets (the guardian and channel tv)
Pics 3: bayelsa pictures from a foreign media outlet
Pics 4 Ebonyi state capital (the least state in South East)

Now you and pHijo should tell me between Ebonyi and bayelsa
Which one is to jealousy which one

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nigercity:

Lolz
Anyway let's compare bayelsa capital city
To the capital city of the least state in south east

Below
Pics 1 and 2 : pictures of bayelsa from Nigeria media outlets (the guardian and channel tv)
Pics 3: bayelsa pictures from a foreign media outlet
Pics 4 Ebonyi state capital (the least state in South East)

Now you and pHijo should tell me between Ebonyi and bayelsa
Which one is to jealousy which one

So what's your point?

I am from Rivers state and the day I went to Yenagoa I fell in love with city. In Aba couldn't even drink water because of the stench and dirt in the city. Una no dey shame!

If you guys had shame you won't talk. Your Igbo governors have the worst track record in Nigeria.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
24SEVEN:

WHAT IS HOMOGENOUS ABOUT IJAW.

FROM ANDONI TO BONNY TO OGBIA TO EPIE TO ATISSA TO KALABARI TO ABUA TO IZON(MAINSTREAM) TO IGBO SPOKEN IN OPOBO TO KALABARI TO DEGEMA ALL ARE DIVERSE LANGUAGES GROM DIVERSE PEOPLE.

ALL YOU HAVE IN COMMON IS LIVING BY THE WATER.

IF YOU LIKE, KEEP LYING TO YOURSELVES.
guy u village wel wel o.. ijaw is an english word for Izon.. when u have not travel out of ur papa village how can u know anything? dialect differences vary from every tribe.. in igbo ebonyi and imo, abia never understand each other.. same to onitsa and imo never understand... anambra man cant understand abia man.. u hv never travel before to know all this.. same thing in yoruba.. so it not crime for izon also to have dialect difference..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends The Governance Agenda For An Inclusive Nigerian Summit / PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School / Tinubu Gets Transition Report, Vows To Tackle Insecurity, Power Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.