Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57304 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by PlayMaker14: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Even if I cut hair, from afar anyone looking at me will see that I'm a lady. Everything is not about competition. I don't think ladies cut hair to stand a competition with men.
Have you been able to contact that lady?

Good morning.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2021
Me wey be say one low cut like this I go dey look like man embarassed
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by dododawa1: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Nigeria problems more to this rubbish
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Hayee(f): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Annruby:

Them go just opem mouth dey talk rubbish,I'm not near those stuffs he typed up there,make una Waka for better road so in go see better girls,Not all girls are bad, Guys on Nairaland too dey feel important.

Anyways I'm enjoying my low cut for now.
Same here lol
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Fanuchi007: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2021
I f*cking find girls on low cut very attractive. I can be in d mist of 99 girls but i will spot the 1 wit well dyed shirt hair. if u want to see how pretty a girl can be with short hair; come to Calabar or visit Akwa Ibom. My current girlfriend default hair is low cut but she puts in wig when at work.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by sylve11: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2021
House1411:
They are usually sex freak especially when they have very small breast

Gba gba gba. I nor talk. grin cool
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by inokia: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2021
any body that cannot live comfortably with his/her natural self is a fake person. Learn to embrace nature, it is beautiful, it gives self esteem, confidence and rest of mind
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by luuvv: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2021
SunLight11:
it's like you' con'used, because of low cut you writ' this ir'ational episode, so should she b'gins to grow long hair she ceases to be everythi'g you've writ'en
He's actually right from my experience too
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by izzyybothe17: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Your comment varies from this statement he made:

"The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

How did he arrive at that conclusion? What has a person's haircut got to with her character?

Why this same question? ��‍♂️
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2021
izzyybothe17:

Why this same question? ��‍♂️

Was d question addressed to u?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Pegi23(f): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Stupid fool. Useless monkey ..let those whites keep on deceiving u..that why I will advice any nigerian girl dating a nigerian guy to be all about money and not love...call me names na u sabi
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2021
As I proud BALDIE that I am, OP I tire for you o. So you want make headache, pain and stress of making hair kill some of us? If you nor like us, others dey wey LOVE us. But truth be told, everything you stated there aren't true at all. I rest my case.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2021
Epistasis:
Bros pack well jawe. I love a lady with low cut die, I wish to marry one. Most of those on low cut that I have seen are very smart, sensible and beautiful. A lady is always beautiful to me when she is on low cut.

One cold Guinness stout for you grin grin
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Mdklion(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2021
For Real from my experience u 80% right ...uv even said it all ...the other 20% might be otherwise ...That girl was just all u said... Dey like hot sex like mad..
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
make we see the pics
come to my house now,yeye
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

1. How did he arrive at that conclusion?

2. What has a person's haircut got to with her character?

The haircut doesn't define the character, it's the other way round.

I've explained how i came to my conclusions already not sure why you'd repeat the same question.

My sample is quite large and random.

Attached.. all these are real Nigerian girl's on Instagram, they fit the ops description perfectly

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by jidesp(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2021
NiRfreak:
From my experience, I've had several shits with them, it may not be enough reason to stereotype them, but I usually try my best to avoid them and not have anything serious to do with them anymore.
Some of them may be nice, but I no longer let my guard down to commit to them, I'm always wary and careful around them.

This is why I took this stand:

1. They tend to be somewhat problematic in relationship as if they carry a lot of baggage from their past relationships. Somehow they allow it to get the best of them.
2. Most of them are carefree, nonconformist, and inflammatory. They will shock you when you least expect. So I tread carefully.
3. Many of them are lesbian, or bisexual. Most of them that I have encountered are like that...u may not know though if u can't read the tell-tale signs.
The worst among them are the ones with dye on their short hair. My suspicion is almost always right about them.
4. Most ladies tend to be particular about their hair...many of them who don't give a Bleep about long beautifully made hair are somewhat saying to hell with whoever who doesn't take me as I am. And they usually live by that code, cynical of guys especially.
5. Many of them are smart though, albiet intelligent, and can also be fun to be with...but under that coolness, hmmm don't take it for granted. least I forget, the educated ones like to be feminist.

6...Some of them are hostile to guys, or let me say they are quite touchy and irritable.
So these are my reasons for avoiding them...and most of them have not given me reason to doubt them.

PS: I have no problem with elderly women who don low cut, I think it's normal for a woman, especially who have seen all fashion, gotten into menopause and have grown up kids....but these young ladies, unmarried, or middle age ladies with hair cut...I stay clear and more careful around them.
I no like wahala.
What's your take about them, and what do you think?

I may not agree with you 100% but some of your highlights, i have experienced it them.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by EEMA1: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

I've explained how i came to my conclusions already not sure why you'd repeat the same question.

Attached.. all these are real Nigerian girl's on Instagram, they fit the ops description perfectly
These are immoral women/prostitutes!!!
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Have you been able to contact that lady?

Good morning.
Nope.
Why did you creat a new account? If I'm not mistaking sha
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by EndRape2(f): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is it that, Nigerian men no longer have jobs, that all they do now, is to post about women and analyze women

Reason women keep low hair, the poor[quote author=NiRfreak
women do not have money, so they decide to cut to free themselves the stress

The educated ones decide to go on low cut, because they need enough time to read and not watse in saloon. That is all. Girls cut there hair for comfort sake.

So just get out, and stop wasting your research on useless things, reason we are not moving forward in this country.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by PlayMaker14: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Nope.
Why did you creat a new account? If I'm not mistaking sha
A particular moderator who I think is intimadate keeps pushing the ban button.

I had to deactivate that one.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A particular moderator who I think is intimadate keeps pushing the ban button.

I had to deactivate that one.
O di mma.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

U haven't answered d questions I asked.

Now d OP made this claim below:

My first is querying how d OP arrived at his conclusion & u are talking about how u arrived at ur conclusion. Even what u called "how u came to ur conclusion" is actually u telling me what to do to on instagram to believe ur point of view.

"Take ten random girls on Instagram with the aforementioned attributes..

Study them.

Rinse and repeat with another completely random set, you'll come to the same conclusion .

Someone simplified the arguments for us, he said they're either lesbian's, hardcore feminist's or prostitutes ...

This is simply what the data i used revealed .
Quick tip, watch out for rainbow flags and nose rings."

When I even look at what u wrote, it still doesn't give any answers that justify d claim made by d OP that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

D pictures u shared below are pictures of 6 ladies. 2 on low cut& 4 with hair. How does that prove that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high"?

Which brings me to my next question:

"What has a person's haircut got to with her character?"

If u saying that ladies with low cut are bad human beings, u ended up contradicting urself with d pictures u shared because it shows that ladies with hair have more negative behavioral tendencies. But how u decided that d 6 ladies pix u posted fit into ur stereotype is just amazing.

So when u say it is "character that defines haircut", it still takes us back to my question. How did u arrive at ur conclusion? If low cut is d hair cut in this discussion, how did u arrive at d conclusion that only ladies of a certain character bard low cut?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by tfabu: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
Social media management is not just about posting on Instagram or Facebook,Let an expert assist you.
Contact us today at gidisolutions

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Weathered: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
Michelle55:
Huncle Goan rest joor as you no get talk, I can't have you define me with my haircut undecided

I don't know about others I can only speak for myself, hair making isn't my thing right from inception. Anything that causes me pain and stiff neck isn't for me and I can't be uncomfortable just to please a man.

I can make anyone's hair, just tell me the style you want and we will get down to business but I can't have anyone touch my hair because it pains me a lot.

The rate at which you guys define women base on your encounters with few is really uncalled for and should stop.

Have a blessed week ahead y'all!
all emotions with no logic. Yes majority of girls with low cuts are indiscriminate hoes.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by sammi21(m): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2021
I love my women on low cut like madt...I just get more Hot wen ever I see her on the low

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

My first is querying how d OP arrived at his conclusion & u are talking about how u arrived at ur conclusion. Even what u called "how u came to ur conclusion" is actually u telling me what to do to on instagram to believe ur point of view.

Study them.

Rinse and repeat with another completely random set, you'll come to the same conclusion .

Someone simplified the arguments for us, he said they're either lesbian's, hardcore feminist's or prostitutes ...

When I even look at what u wrote, it still doesn't give any answers that justify d claim made by d OP that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

D pictures u shared below are pictures of 6 ladies. 2 on low cut& 4 with hair. How does that prove that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high"?

If u saying that ladies with low cut are bad human beings, u ended up contradicting urself with d pictures u shared because it shows that ladies with hair have more negative behavioral tendencies. But how u decided that d 6 ladies pix u posted fit into ur stereotype is just amazing.

So when u say it is "character that defines haircut", it still takes us back to my question. How did u arrive at ur conclusion? If low cut is d hair cut in this discussion, how did u arrive at d conclusion that only ladies of a certain character bard low cut?

You didn't read the ops post, you're stuck on a single frame of thought within the entire argument.

It's a set of attributes we're talking about.

Low haircut, tinted hair, nose rings.

The conclusion , they're either lesbian's, bisexuals, feminist or prostitutes with exceptions.

The data used should take samples from profiles looking for said attributes *,Low haircut, tinted hair, nose rings* randomised.

An example here below is trying to check whether a high proportion of queer people wear nose rings.

Here we are looking for any correlation between nose ring and queerness.

*Off course nose rings doesn't cause queerness, what we're trying to understand is do more queer people wear nose rings. Could it be symbolic or a new fad.

In the dataset , what you're looking for, *check profile , check whether said profile has any of those attributes eg nose ring, if it does, enter into table , then check for rainbow queer flag.

To make the data robust , check profiles without nose ring , check for rainbow flag.

You should add an extra layer by checking actual profile for queer behaviour or posts , enter into table, then sort.

You can do this for the other attributes as well.

It's amateurish but it can show a lot. Shebi you wrote final year project in uni , didn't you do any research to understand how this works?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

You didn't read the ops post, you're stuck on a single frame of thought within the entire argument.

It's a set of attributes we're talking about.

Low haircut, tinted hair, nose rings.

The conclusion , they're either lesbian's, bisexuals, feminist or prostitutes with exceptions.

The data used should take samples from profiles looking for said attributes *,Low haircut, tinted hair, nose rings* randomised.

An example here below is trying to check whether a high proportion of queer people wear nose rings.

Here we are looking for any correlation between nose ring and queerness.

*Off course nose rings doesn't cause queerness, what we're trying to understand is do more queer people wear nose rings. Could it be symbolic or a new fad.

In the dataset , what you're looking for, *check profile , check whether said profile has any of those attributes eg nose ring, if it does, enter into table , then check for rainbow queer flag.

To make the data robust , check profiles without nose ring , check for rainbow flag.

You should add an extra layer by checking actual profile for queer behaviour or posts , enter into table, then sort.

You can do this for the other attributes as well.

It's amateurish but it can show a lot. Shebi you wrote final year project in uni , didn't you do any research to understand how this works?

Study them.

U keep mentioning "data". Where's d data? Which data are u referring to?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Mrlcredible: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2021
Annruby:

come to my house now,yeye
is your mailbox active? I got a thing for ladies on low haircut
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Mrlcredible: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
sammi21:
I love my women on low cut like madt...I just get more Hot wen ever I see her on the low
same here baba
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Study them.

Data can be sourced from social media, Instagram precisely.

High correlation, means your data shows a high percentage of said attributes matching said conclusion, are you aware that you can use small datasets to make an inference, taking information you already know and adding it to new knowledge from reliable data, and developing a conclusion by integrating them?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Study them.

An example of already available data using Snapchat.

This map shows the distribution of active Nigerians on social media.

You can begin to develop additional data from here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.