Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut (57306 Views)

Why You Must Avoid Girls Who Says You're STINGY / Guy Avoid Girls That Will Branch Other Guys Place Before Or After Yours / This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2021
Mrlcredible:
is your mailbox active? I got a thing for ladies on low haircut
Uncle bros dey your dey biko
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

Data can be sourced from social media, Instagram precisely.

High correlation, means your data shows a high percentage of said attributes matching said conclusion, are you aware that you can use small datasets to make an inference, taking information you already know and adding it to new knowledge from reliable data, and developing a conclusion by integrating them?

It's not me. It's u. I don't have any data. Produce d data u are talking about. Hence, U haven't answered d questions I asked.

Now d OP made this claim below:
"The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

1. How did he arrive at that conclusion?

My first is querying how d OP arrived at his conclusion & u are talking about how u arrived at ur conclusion. Even what u called "how u came to ur conclusion" is actually u telling me what to do to on instagram to believe ur point of view.

"Take ten random girls on Instagram with the aforementioned attributes..

Study them.

Rinse and repeat with another completely random set, you'll come to the same conclusion .

Someone simplified the arguments for us, he said they're either lesbian's, hardcore feminist's or prostitutes ...

This is simply what the data i used revealed .
Quick tip, watch out for rainbow flags and nose rings."

When I even look at what u wrote, it still doesn't give any answers that justify d claim made by d OP that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

D pictures u shared below are pictures of 6 ladies. 2 on low cut& 4 with hair. How does that prove that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high"?

Which brings me to my next question:

"What has a person's haircut got to with her character?"

If u saying that ladies with low cut are bad human beings, u ended up contradicting urself with d pictures u shared because it shows that ladies with hair have more negative behavioral tendencies. But how u decided that d 6 ladies pix u posted fit into ur stereotype is just amazing.

So when u say it is "character that defines haircut", it still takes us back to my question. How did u arrive at ur conclusion? If low cut is d hair cut in this discussion, how did u arrive at d conclusion that only ladies of a certain character bard low cut?

U keep mentioning "data". Where's d data? Which data are u referring to?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

An example of already available data using Snapchat.

This map shows the distribution of active Nigerians on social media.

You can begin to develop additional data from here.

U haven't answered d questions I asked.

My first is querying how d OP arrived at his conclusion & u are talking about how u arrived at ur conclusion. Even what u called "how u came to ur conclusion" is actually u telling me what to do to on instagram to believe ur point of view.

Study them.

Rinse and repeat with another completely random set, you'll come to the same conclusion .

Someone simplified the arguments for us, he said they're either lesbian's, hardcore feminist's or prostitutes ...

When I even look at what u wrote, it still doesn't give any answers that justify d claim made by d OP that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high".

D pictures u shared below are pictures of 6 ladies. 2 on low cut& 4 with hair. How does that prove that "The number of low-key crazy gals on low cut are high"?

If u saying that ladies with low cut are bad human beings, u ended up contradicting urself with d pictures u shared because it shows that ladies with hair have more negative behavioral tendencies. But how u decided that d 6 ladies pix u posted fit into ur stereotype is just amazing.

So when u say it is "character that defines haircut", it still takes us back to my question. How did u arrive at ur conclusion? If low cut is d hair cut in this discussion, how did u arrive at d conclusion that only ladies of a certain character bard low cut?

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Jimmyubah2: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2021
providencia:

It makes absolutely no sense. Low haircut has never define the character of a woman and will never be. One major reason for endsars was the ill treatment of guys on dreadlocks by sars. Such stupid & insane discrimation by any sex should be discourage
It defines my dear.
A lot of them are what the op pointed out.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by neyohh: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Study them.

Oga it's like you are slow or something.

Not an insult. You're looking for comprehensive data done by McKinsey?

You can do it by yourself using tools. I have my data collected from various sources but don't expect me to post it here. It's for a book I'm writing about the socio cultural evolution of Nigeria within the last decade with the advent of social media.

Anyways it's an open debate, i took interest in the thread because I was shocked that someone else sees what I'm seeing.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2021
neyohh:

Oga it's like you are slow or something.

Not an insult. You're looking for comprehensive data done by McKinsey?

You can do it by yourself using tools. I have my data collected from various sources but don't expect me to post it here. It's for a book I'm writing about the socio cultural evolution of Nigeria within the last decade with the advent of social media.

Anyways it's an open debate, i took interest in the thread because I was shocked that someone else sees what I'm seeing.

Study them.

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by adecz: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2021
Sterope:
That's a lie though. Ther are Nigerian women with average long hair and super long hair.

In the village abi?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Sterope(f): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Just say you haven't seen them. I know at least two. At some point, mine was on that path as well.

adecz:

In the village abi?
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by KingDash: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
if she like make she barb mohawk, afro punk, molo, bros.. Amma still smash. I no dey waste food.
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by emperordachris(m): 3:41am On Apr 21, 2021
same with me. girls on low cut dey burst my brain
HillaryNelo:
I find women on low cut attractive but don't dye it
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by MisterRuk(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Me that I like girls on smooth shave.

1 Like

Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Consray(f): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2021
luminouz:
Then tint yours inysead of admiring upandan

Come here sef make I help you timy am
smile
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mrlcredible:
are this your details in the screenshot below

nop
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mrlcredible:
are this your details in the screenshot below

what are u trying to prove by leaking somebody else info? grow up abeg
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Faustino10: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Annruby:

what are u trying to prove by leaking somebody else info? grow up abeg
if you accepted to private chat him this wouldn't have happened.
all these useless Ladies and forming
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
if you accepted to private chat him this wouldn't have happened.
all these useless Ladies and forming

Aunty lawyer buh you can send me an email with out asking, thank you for being senseless
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by AntiAPC2023(f): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2021
Annruby:

Aunty lawyer buh you can send me an email with out asking, thank you for being senseless
Oyebisi Spicey grin
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Annruby: 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
Oyebisi Spicey grin
Eyah pele
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by Joeeasy(m): 12:04am On Apr 23, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If you know how stressful it is to seat down and make hair, you will understand why some ladies get tired of hair.
I've been enjoying lowcut for a long time now and I don't see myself making hair anytime soon. Especially when one can wear wigs if they want to look different.

I've been running from my hair dresser for the past two weeks because my mind isn't ready for that pain lol... But the OP isn't entirely wrong
Re: Why I Personally Avoid Girls On Low Cut by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Joeeasy:

I've been running from my hair dresser for the past two weeks because my mind isn't ready for that pain lol... But the OP isn't entirely wrong

Anything that will bring me unncessary pain eh, I don't need it. I feel let burdened now that I'm a low cut. There are so many pains in this life and if I have the power to avoid some, I will do that and lesson my pains. Now hair pain is out of the list for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.