Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend (4689 Views)

Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Goldbw122(m): 4:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Welcome to page 2
what I can say is that if they can use a car, ordinary car to collect my girlfriend that means that is not my future wife...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by BanjiRaymond(m): 4:45am On Apr 26, 2021
Cashsteady:
Most Nigerian girls no longer care about your source of wealth all they are after is money... No amount of preaching will make them change you wey dey think your girlfriend loyal just pray make she no jam Yahoo boy wey get money.... hustle o
Your time is your time, and its nobody's time. Na crazy being day worry about women, you can never satisfy that being, even God doesn't satisfy man. Just work on yourself, don't run another man race

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by ictjobber: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Cashsteady:
Most Nigerian girls no longer care about your source of wealth all they are after is money... No amount of preaching will make them change you wey dey think your girlfriend loyal just pray make she no jam Yahoo boy wey get money.... hustle o

Na only girls wey no get self worth yahoo boys dey fit collect from their bf

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by phazotron(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2021
bestabigaelever:
No be you dey date slay queen
Won't she buy bone straight?
We that our boyfriend no get bike not to talk of micra dey here
I talk am with my full chest

You are blessed and highly favored jare
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by bestabigaelever(f): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2021
Vision101:

Funny lady.
So the main reason that will make the op to
hustle is so that yahoo boys will not take his girlfriend. What a wrong way to reason!!
That's what most of them do o
They hustle to buy girls fendi bags, when there is no money again, the girls won't be able to maintain that lifestyle so they go for somebody else

1 Like

Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2021
You would see a girl asking a "boyfriend" she supposedly came to love to be paying her monthly salary.

Such girl you no even need to contemplate keeping her, even when she later pretend not to worry about that "salary" her mind is still terrible
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by stacyadams: 11:10am On Apr 27, 2021
Mikehot:
You would see a girl asking a "boyfriend" she supposedly came to love to be paying her monthly salary.

Such girl you no even need to contemplate keeping her, even when she later pretend not to worry about that "salary" her mind is still terrible

I don't blame d girl at all..I blame d foolish guys paying salary
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Successfulben: 11:11am On Apr 27, 2021
Cashsteady:

the question is do you yourself have up to 100k in ur account
help me ask d idiotic fool.
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2021
grin
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by hollah123: 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Cashsteady:
All these small children mentality that once u have money u rule women,it's like u no get data when that woman embarrass Dangote?

change your mindset n get d fact that ur mission for hustling should b to live a good life n get d best for your self n not to impress women.

what if u give her all u have n she gives it to another guy?
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by Angrygoat: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Soap time ,yahoo boys at mokola, ibadan have done it again. No more grave yards,its now in the open. Soap time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak5v33IGnIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h2Q8P9QFv8
Re: My Brother Hustle Make Yahoo Boy No Use Venza Collect Your Girlfriend by LikeAking: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mikehot:
We are kind of saying the same thing.

I do believe that the days of our mothers was possible because of values

There are still girls who are still been trained on values by parents (believe it or not)

Though they are mostly church girls these days

If you go to middle east now you would find girls like our mothers simply because they teach values of women and loyalty to marriage yet they have internet there

If i have a girl child i would discipline her on what true loyalty means unfortunately parents allow their children to learn from hip hop culture rather than teach them

Mind you i am not saying guys shouldn't hustle "legitimately too", I am not also siding a visionless guy who is lazy and have no plans for life

But a guy trying his best legitimately, with a realistic plan for the future also needs to enjoy relationship too

Men don't really put much expectations on women what they ask is the commitment and loyalty our mothers used to put in

This attitude of if you don't have Benz a girl can't date you would lead to massive crime that would also envelope the girls

You must train your daughters with the current trend.

The world have changed.

MAKE YOUR GILS SHINE THEIR EYES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? / Is Going On A Harmless Date While Married Okay??? / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.