Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' (57909 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by DEMZEE(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
A real man

Na wetin u go like mumu woman

Na fool u go like see her pseudo masculine hybrid beast woman
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
A real man

Na mumu u like

Rubbish
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by DEMZEE(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stupid bastard simp!!!!!!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Samakus(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
HungryLion231:
That face doesn't look like a Nigerian man.

Of course he's not a Nigerian man. I will be damned if he turns out to be
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Franzinni: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2021
The guy get plan
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by IpobAntidote: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
He either needs to go back to the mental institution or he's a clever guy and is simply setting up for a huge revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by PervertProphet: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dumdumfashion:
That lady should prepare for her death

I was about to say this but you beat me to it. How ladies see clear sign like this and still accept baffles me. The day his mental health will reactivate. She is a goner.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by younglleo: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
This one matter don enter inside bottle.
Them don put am for bottle

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by ekevwe(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
envoymedia:
A Twitter user has expressed excitement of getting a "yes" from his girlfriend who initially turned down his proposal because she thought she hadn't forgiven her for sleeping with her brother, IgbereTV reports.

@PapaBareLaFlare said the trauma of getting to know that his girlfriend slept with his brother cleared off after he stayed in a mental facility for one month. He added that he is glad that they can grow together so true love can win.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385575388735107074?s=20

Reacting to the negative comments he got after his tweet went viral, the Twitter user wrote;

https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385595823208103938?s=20

His name says it all. QED
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Offpoint1: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
HungryLion231:
That face doesn't look like a Nigerian man.
No Nigerian will be that stupid bro.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by thaoriginator: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Man ah bloodclaat!!

Matter ah fact, this man a bomborasclaaat!!! undecided

If she ever give di poossie aweh me go kill her
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by phemy36(m): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by AfroKnight: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
Him still get that mental problem.

Confirm Hediot!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by bluefilm: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
SIMPs are born everyday.

The pussyarse_ SIMP is even celebrating his acceptance by the Bitch.

Damn!

I'd rather not be born than to be a SIMP.

God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by LordPsalm(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
Onyi22:
A real man
Hahaha abi?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by damiloladuke: 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2021
love has no limit
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Awoo88: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Make dem check the guy well well, e never recover from the skoin skoin wen dey worry am
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by inchristalone(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
Your name said it all. BooBoo Thefool
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Octobertwentysix(f): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
phemy36:
Nigerian females should be avoided by all means
Always quick to insult Nigerian females, that man looks like an American. Na mumu dey worry you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by paddyofboss(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
If that gal.doesnt want to die in her sleep she should run as fast as she can. That nigga doesnt look like who has forgiven her. He is no simp just on a vengeful mission
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by foreshore(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2021
envoymedia:
A Twitter user has expressed excitement of getting a "yes" from his girlfriend who initially turned down his proposal because she thought she hadn't forgiven her for sleeping with her brother, IgbereTV reports.

@PapaBareLaFlare said the trauma of getting to know that his girlfriend slept with his brother cleared off after he stayed in a mental facility for one month. He added that he is glad that they can grow together so true love can win.

He wrote on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385575388735107074?s=20

Reacting to the negative comments he got after his tweet went viral, the Twitter user wrote;

https://twitter.com/PapaBareLaFlare/status/1385595823208103938?s=20

Is she the only woman in the world.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by geezynoni: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
ogboro1:
a simp will always be a simp....
This one no resemble simp o... don't be surprised when u hear of her demise
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Shampoo77: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
after their marriage he will soon be readmitted into the mental facility again.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Kirinwa: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jashub:
God forbid. An abomination of the highest order

This apart, I have several concerns.

Upon the blunder in the post at the beginning, the MOD could not correct it. Confusing he, him, she, her.

That aside, another concern is her safety. She's not safe. Dude stayed in a mental home for one month and you think he has recovered?

Waking one night to bite you for neck or forgetting knife in your womb, choose one.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by obeycian(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is regrettably lugubrious that the desideratum of a zippy young man it to possess a national cake all to himself..

This behavioural excrescence is not worthy of emulation and even if this is just an eulogizeable sham.. every young man should desist from it..

Don't forget to use your MED abeg.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Ytea:
His user name is Booboo the fool, but I know he's no fool. That man is a ticking time bomb.
I did not see this news on NL first. I had seen it elsewhere, and I prayed for mercy for the "smart" girl.
I had to look at your profile, and guess what, I wasn't surprised with the picture. Hmmmm! You can read deep. On the first page of this thread, you are the one who got it right. That guy is preparing for part 2, and it will be brutal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by mimilogistics: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
To forgive is divine grin grin

Pay your Chinese suppliers in bulk rmb at the most unbeatable rate.

Our rate will shock you if you are buying 10,000 rmb and above
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by zedman1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
The guy's name is 'something, something the fool'. I'm serious, take a look at that picture again.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Ytea(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I did not see this news on NL first. I had seen it elsewhere, and I prayed for mercy for the "smart" girl.
I had to look at your profile, and guess what, I wasn't surprised with the picture. Hmmmm! You can read deep. On the first page of this thread, you are the one who got it right. That guy is preparing for part 2, and it will be brutal.
It's so easy to spot mehn.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Anfield247(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Queenserah26:
I'm speechless honestly lipsrsealed
Senior girl, where you dey since nah? Abi, you and lalasticlara go sambisa forest?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Ytea(f): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
tunary:
You have some oil in your head. that's what I was thinking. she'll feel the pain most last last after he detonate the bomb. No man with his right senses will marry a lady that slept with his own blood brother, it's a very big shame.
May your oil never run dry.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.