Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' (57953 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Queenserah26(f): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin grin grin

Akuruoulo:
Him don marry wife for him brother be that
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by Timblaze(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
He left the mental facility just after one month..
Hmmm
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by virago(f): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2021
ogboro1:
a simp will always be a simp....

I think it's his mental illness at work
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by pointblank247(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
If you come to the full realisation of the fact that no one with mental health challenge is completely cured, you will empatise with the guy, but truly his people no try at all.

They should rush him back to the psychiatrist before he commit another abominable simp mentality indused act.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' by CCC2(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
You haven't event married her and she already sent you to a mental facility. My brother you are finished

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / How Do I Save My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.