Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You (30317 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by chatinent: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
It doesn't apply to everyone.

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Kelvin3476: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheUndercover:
Most of the points above are for those who don't value their time.
Kudos
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by gonkin(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abeg make i see road. Just dash her money she wont see all these. The amount of money man spends on a woman shows the level of love he feels for her. The system don spoil. Forget all these. Several years ago a girl didn't wanna date a guy cuz he aint got doe. Now he's a yahoo boy she's going chicken all over him. Na yahoo boys spoil true love. Once there's money to spend any irresponsible liability of a girl can fall in love. Thank God we still have girls with wisdom

2 Likes

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Omoh..

Do people still read these kinds of stuffs?
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Gochie(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Believe me
Some men can use this as a decoy to eat the juice of any lady and then move on.
Well Ladies don't be fooled with all those aforementioned psuedo hints

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Starhearts: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
AdeOri99:
If you had any question regarding life, pm me.
Also, if you will love to aid the dissemination of the truth, pm me or check my profile

Adeori okin ki se to egbe eiye me eiye

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by TinubuGoQuench(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/18/12-signs-he-is-developing-strong-feelings-for-you/

YOUR THREADS ARE ALWAYS BORING!

THESE ARE JUST ORDINARY ATTITUDE THAT ANYONE CAN EXHIBIT EVEN IN PRETENSE!

GUY YOU NEED TO GROW UP

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin

It is well with una for here.

cool cool cool
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by love2017(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
All guys first dey get all these feelings for ladies before now.....It is natural for guys to feel and hunt after ladies; that is how nature has designed biological beings. The same thing is applicable to other lower animals like fowl, goat etc. All guys have those feelings for all ladies. A guy that was able to stick to one lady means that he has successfully been able to control his feelings towards other ladies.

The topic that I think might be most interesting is '12 signs SHE is developing strong feeling for you'.
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Anaerobi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ask Somadina if those lines are true.
or ask Ned if those lines can also work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by 27Pushing30: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
They just push anything on sites like this NL sha...
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
paulolee:
after all the strong feelings, na who dey hustlile currently go still take her from u..
i will rather hustle n be productive to d society n gat strong feelings for making more balary..
You go "hustle" die you no go rich. "hustle" will no make you rich hustling is for poor men. Wise men make money Poor men "hustle".

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by WaffenSS(m): 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Keep deceiving them
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Polynek(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nice write-up OP
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Chibuhealth(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by paulolee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Vultron101:
You go "hustle" die you no go rich. "hustle" will no make you rich hustling is for poor men. Wise men make money Poor men "hustle".
hustle get different meaning according to ur own contex...if u follpw football n u know Chelsea defender named rudiger, his slogan online is "hustle".....d point is dt if its not about making moni, its not making sense..

1 Like

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by femi4: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
They can do all these things just to get laid

You never jam smooth operator
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by 77star: 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheRollingStone:
Lol. I’ve got 99 problems
But money is not one
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by lordlugards: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/18/12-signs-he-is-developing-strong-feelings-for-you/

I can have this feelings still walk away after nacking you
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by DeadWrong: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
For simps I guess. Real men have no time for such bullshits. Real men value their time and don't give it up freely.
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Champneys: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
It will still end in tears, piping hot tears!
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by HULLOGUY: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
all right

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
the greatest sign of them all is jst get money, be rich bro... forget all those stresses above-mentioned.
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by ITbomb(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
When he has not asked for your account details, he no get any feelings
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by esn1(f): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
True �
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
cool

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Make everybody just get out!!
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Karlifate: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheRollingStone:
Lol. I’ve got 99 problems

...and "developing strong feelings" isn't one of them. grin

cheesy grin grin
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by krozay(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
gonkin:
Abeg make i see road. Just dash her money she wont see all these. The amount of money man spends on a woman shows the level of love he feels for her. The system don spoil. Forget all these. Several years ago a girl didn't wanna date a guy cuz he aint got doe. Now he's a yahoo boy she's going chicken all over him. Na yahoo boys spoil true love. Once there's money to spend any irresponsible liability of a girl can fall in love. Thank God we still have girls with wisdom
Dem no reach 7% for Nigeria
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by Durklil: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
And after everything he want to fucvvk you
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by KingDash: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do you Believe In Love? / Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.