Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You (30318 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Please Help Am Married But I Have Strong Feelings For My Sister’s Boyfriend / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
KingDash:
hahahahahaha we just wanna fuccck bruh.
Then after fecking. If we still feel like dz, then maybe we actually do love them. grin

Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by TheRollingStone: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
77star:

But money is not one

99 is money related grin
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by 77star: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
TheRollingStone:

99 is money related grin
Stop whining me jor cheesy
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by HolyTitus(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
True love or just for knacks - whoever still does all these no geh work.
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by fineberry(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bukky hesibited all this signs and more when we started the relationship but as soon as I left for school wawooo smiley that was the end of a very promising relationship. Since then, I don't trust any woman. I don't bloody care whether you have 1 billion feeling for me.

Nevertheless I still believe in LOVE.
Re: 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You by NOwazobia: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
The major feeling most guys have for girls is the feeling of sexual intercourse with a girl. After their satisfaction they jump unto the next she fool. The end end result is the numerous body counts of ladies. This is why most guys end up marrying Giffen ladies as it is very had to see Ostentatious ladies these days.

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / Do you Believe In Love? / Who would you marry? The one you love or the one who loves you.