Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours (18667 Views)

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Effiko(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2011
mudleyback:

um, so you're ready to vehemently defend a group of people mercilessly slaughtering another group of people in cold blood but label those speaking against such barbarity as "hating a group of people". seriously tho,wouldn't you hate on a group of people that commit such acts as the one below "in the name of their religion"?:

i told ya before, stop trying to defend the indefensible

can sumone eva be dis heartless ??
O.M.G whch kind religion be dis sef , abeg u guys dnt hav anyting 2 sai anymore , dis is NOT A SIGHT TO BEHOLD ,
may de GOD OF HEAVEN save you nd also save us 4rm you guys,

*disgusting*
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by DRCROSS: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
god bless this man,and may he live longer than methusele ;d
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by DRCROSS: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
GOD BLESS THIS MAN,AND MAY HE LIVE LONGER THAN METHUSELE grin
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by BABSIN(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2011
Efiko: "can sumone eva be dis heartless ??
O.M.G whch kind religion be dis sef , abeg u guys dnt hav anyting 2 sai anymore , dis is NOT A SIGHT TO BEHOLD ,
may de GOD OF HEAVEN save you nd also save us 4rm you guys,

*disgusting"

Efiko: What makes you think all the things you see in the picture were carried out by Muslim?

Do you know that we have the Hausa Christian? The southern Kaduna and the like in Jos, Bauchi and the rest So why blame religion rather than the people responsible. who were those responsible the killing of hudreds in kaduna south please see link http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailytrust.dailytrust.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D17737%253Awe-lost-over-400-in-southern-kaduna--hausafulani%26catid%3D1%253Anews%26Itemid%3D2&h=13a3f

The Masacre in Liberia, Siera Lone and even Cote Divore- Can we say Muslim are responsible. Please address Issue an Leave religion out of this.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Akosbaba(m): 1:36am On Apr 27, 2011
The lesson is very simple:you can't go about blaming the evil ways of men on their religion or ethnic group.it is the person in the mirror who wants to kill for fun that should be blamed
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by misterh(m): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2011
The problem in the North has to do with illiteracy & poverty. Islam does not condone violence. GOD BLESS THE MAN.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by pleep(m): 2:52am On Apr 27, 2011
How could you post a picture like that on a public forum?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by onwunaeme: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2011
Wonders shall never end!Muslim my ass ! That guy is not a muslim, he is a christian.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2011
onwunaeme:

Wonders shall never end!Muslim my backside ! That guy is not a muslim, he is a christian.

Hahaha i dey laff at some people ooooo grin grin . He is a christian abi? And he was not hacked by the almajiris. He must have some holy ghost anoiting abi? Soon you will say Rev. is a muslim. I wonder why people won't think b4 they write.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2011
1 in 1,000,000
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by posquare(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2011
misterh:

The problem in the North has to do with illiteracy & poverty. Islam does not condone violence. GOD BLESS THE MAN.
This is lack of education
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by atasteve: 10:58am On Apr 27, 2011
After all it is not about being a northerner or Southerner, Christian or Muslim but it is about being Good or Bad.

May Almighty God bless this man.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by cesil92: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2011
All these heartless muslims are not worth living
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by underdawg(f): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2011
all this for what? abegi lets do a south sudan and bail.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by chines4(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
I have a lot of Muslim friends and they will tell you that Islam is not a violent religion. But the truth is that some people are just wicked and heartless. Hiding under religion to unleash violence on people can only happen because our law enforcement agents are not doing their job, to protect lives and properties of Nigerians
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by opsycomate: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
Mr Balogi, i know there are still kind hearted hausa-muslims like you and you are appreciated for this. Obviously you are educated and that is why you have such a heart. The boys doing this wicked act are obviously not educated. I know God can use you to touch many hearts in the north. The first thing the northern states govt should do is to encourage, if possible make it compulsory that all children in the north go to school, at least get an OND. Then the northern part of this country will be a better place for us all.
These boys are totally barbaric, uncultured and not well trained, not even in their own religion. We equally have muslims here in the south who has never done such in the name of religion. So there is something with the northerners.
With this recent happenings, i doubt if i will ever have anything to do with these northerners. If you lose someone close to you in this crisis, am sure you will understand why i have said that.
As it is, i hate any Hausa man i meet.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by zikaengee(f): 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ Ystranger, why are u so hateful? i have been reading all ur comments and there all full of hate. u dont have a single love in for anyone that is not a Muslim and still claim to want betterment of Nigeria. so tell me,how can u achieve this in a country like that have other religion apart from Muslim? Stop pretending and come out full and show who u are. u are one of those hausa killers

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Tweety121(f): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
jerseyboy:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html#Attacks

Please take a look at this link.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by enomakos(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
where was all the other true muslim?

they hid for there house abi
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Amalaaba: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
People are bad because they are bad. No religion encourages anybody to be wicked or violent.

The Muslims in the current world are unfortunate that the west and their propaganda machinery are against us. Once a violent act is performed by a suspected Muslim, his religion is highlighted by CNN, BBC and all the western press; for example: "an Islamic man has killed 2 people". When the fellow is a Christian or other religionists the story is posted: "an gun man has killed 2 people".

Why did they not report the GENOCIDE in Sierra Leonne, Liberia, Ivory Coast and Rwanda as Christian violence? Millions were killed, but if any of them was a Muslim country, the story would have changed. Have we forgotten that in Rwanda, some Pastors were indicted for committing genocide, but their religion were de-emphasized. People (Kikuyus) were burnt in Churches to death by Christians of another tribe in Kenya, but they were not labelled CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.

This has become so pervasive that people now associate Muslims without Violence without thinking and the Muslims' blood boils in anger to defend their religion. As a Muslim, you are afraid to hold a strong opinion because you don't want to be labelled a fanatic. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THIS IS GETTING DANGEROUS.

Why are we so mean that we can not commend any good act done by a Muslim? Why do you only expect horrible news to be associated with Islam? Why?

VERY SOON, THERE MAY BE MASSIVE SCALE GENOCIDE AGAINST MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE IF THIS EVIL CAMPAIGN DOES NOT STOP.

ALL THE CHRISTIANS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE RELAX AND PUT YOURSELVES IN THE SHOES OF THE MUSLIMS.
LET US ALL REFLECT. THE SOLUTION FOR HEADACHE IS NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE HEAD. WE CANNOT ALL BE CHRISTIANS OR OF SAME TRIBE!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
Amalaaba:

People are bad because they are bad. No religion encourages anybody to be wicked or violent.

The Muslims in the current world are unfortunate that the west and their propaganda machinery are against us. Once a violent act is performed by a suspected Muslim, his religion is highlighted by CNN, BBC and all the western press; for example: "an Islamic man has killed 2 people". When the fellow is a Christian or other religionists the story is posted: "an gun man has killed 2 people".

Why did they not report the GENOCIDE in Sierra Leonne, Liberia, Ivory Coast and Rwanda as Christian violence? Millions were killed, but if any of them was a Muslim country, the story would have changed. Have we forgotten that in Rwanda, some Pastors were indicted for committing genocide, but their religion were de-emphasized. People (Kikuyus) were burnt in Churches to death by Christians of another tribe in Kenya, but they were not labelled CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.

This has become so pervasive that people now associate Muslims without Violence without thinking and the Muslims' blood boils in anger to defend their religion. As a Muslim, you are afraid to hold a strong opinion because you don't want to be labelled a fanatic. IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THIS IS GETTING DANGEROUS.

Why are we so mean that we can not commend any good act done by a Muslim? Why do you only expect horrible news to be associated with Islam? Why?

VERY SOON, THERE MAY BE MASSIVE SCALE GENOCIDE AGAINST MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE IF THIS EVIL CAMPAIGN DOES NOT STOP.

ALL THE CHRISTIANS ON THIS THREAD PLEASE RELAX AND PUT YOURSELVES IN THE SHOES OF THE MUSLIMS.
LET US ALL REFLECT. THE SOLUTION FOR HEADACHE IS NOT THE REMOVAL OF THE HEAD. WE CANNOT ALL BE CHRISTIANS OR OF SAME TRIBE!

To Nigeria (and especially nairaland) christians all of those atrocities were carried out by muslims oo not christians. Someone has even said Mr. Bologi is a christian and not a muslim to show you how daft some people can be. I have said this a number of time. No matter what you say or examples of modern day terrorism from Christianity, a typical stereotype christian has sealed up his/her mind about what to think of Islam and Muslims. For example it is said that Since World War II nobody has bombed London more than the IRA -The IRA is a christian group. Tell that to anybody and they'll just waive it aside. Question is should we remain apologetic and perpetually trying to convince people who have sealed their mind to what you are saying?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Orikinla(m): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
This great hero should be celebrated and honoured by the government as a role model for all Nigerians. His heroic acts should be illustrated and published as a book to be recommended for all to read and spread the testimony of the awesome bravery and honesty of this great patriot. The future belongs to people like him in the nation building of a New Nigeria. This is my Man of the Year.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Btruth: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2011
Let us consider this two statements from Mr Bologi,

"I kept remembering the prophet, Mohammed," he said. "He urged us to live our lives in such a way that other people would come to admire our way of life and become Muslims themselves. Is anyone going to become a Muslim with the kind of violence shown by those boys?"

and,

"I kept thinking of the prophet," he said. "One day some men came to kill him and failed. As they fled, the prophet noticed that they were going in the direction of his more militant supporters, Saidi na Ali and such. So, he told them not to go that way, to avoid the route because they might get themselves killed. He helped them make good their escape. That is my example. That should be our example as Muslims."

I will therefore employ my Muslim brothers in the North to please consider the words of Prophet Mohammed and as well, been the pacesetter of the Islamic religion to respect his commands.

Thank you.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by donnie(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2011
Orikinla:

This great hero should be celebrated and honoured by the government as a role model for all Nigerians. His heroic acts should be illustrated and published as a book to be recommended for all to read and spread the testimony of the awesome bravery and honesty of this great patriot. The future belongs to people like him in the nation building of a New Nigeria. This is my Man of the Year.

Nice, but it should be with caution as that could amount to putting the man and his family at risk of being killed by these wicked, demon possessed Muslims.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by klear(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
May God bless him. I'v met liberal Muslims ( very nice, homely, honest & good) & I'v also seen d wild eyed types who will not think twice b4 chopping ur head off, bt d tin is this; we have extremists n every religion who r fueled wit hatred, ignorance, illiteracy & poverty. It gets more dangerous & d problem reaches a terrifying level when you have dia custodians not doing shiit 2 curtail, educate & enlighten dia people & dat is d problem wit d religious fanatics we have n d north. sad sad
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by darqly(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
@amala- Keep living in denial and self pity. I take it you're from the southwest abi? on your assertions that 'The world may embark on islamic genocide', i can't but laugh. Brother, check the stats and figures- muslims are the ones blowing up and hacking to pieces everyone in sight. Your parallels with the rwandan genocide is baseless because it was purely ethnic- Hutu vs Tutsi, even 10yr olds know that now! The trouble is once you people start killing, you get so engrossed during the frenzy that you don't realize when you start chanting 'allahu akbar'. Even if i was born yesterday, i know which religion to associate that with. And then people like you NEVER come out(either out of fear or covert approval, more likely.) to condemn your ilk and brethren. Instead you rush to nairaland and start warning us that your religion stands for peace; That tune is worn out abeg. Come to the north and beg your ummah to stop tarnishing your religion- but I doubt if they will spare you too, because yoruba muslims are looked upon with disdain up here by YOUR own fellow hausa muslims.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by NaijaPoPo: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
He's just one of the few. Even he can attest to the fact that his own pple are barbaric, that is why he rushed in and saved,
angry
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE; BAD MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE. angry sad shocked cry
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by JaaizTech: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2011
klear:

May God bless him. I'v met liberal Muslims ( very nice, homely, honest & good) & I'v also seen d wild eyed types who will not think twice b4 chopping your head off, bt d tin is this; we have extremists n every religion who r fueled wit hatred, ignorance, illiteracy & poverty. It gets more dangerous & d problem reaches a terrifying level when you have dia custodians not doing shiit 2 curtail, educate & enlighten dia people & dat is d problem wit d religious fanatics we have n d north. sad sad

It takes a lot to do what this man did, those angry youths have no mercy on anyone, even their parents, they threaten to slash their stomach open at the slightest provocation, they are drug addicts/users. They only use islam as an excuse to achieve their aim of stealing and also to venge their frustration.But I blame their parents, parentage in the north is very weak, children are left to fend for themselves at a very little age, they exposed to the outside world at a tender age, and it hardens them, they get cheated, abused and oppressed, and in return they become fearless and obnoxious.

There are many who have saved xtian lives while risking theirs. Most of the ordinary Hausa man I see everyday abhors what happened, they are embarassed by it. But what makes matters worse is the media, whether they don't conduct investigations or they just choose to be one-sided. I live in Kaduna and can say I have witnessed some of the carnage live.

The problem started from the Hausas, and sincerely it started by CPC sympathizers (Hausas) attacking PDP supporters (whom are also Hausas),and this included burning the homes of their own emirs but things got out of hand and some churches were attacked in some places (Kawo to be precise), in reaction the southern-kaduna indigenes (whom are predominantly xtians and non-hausas) went wild. They brought down every mosque and killed perhaps every Hausa they came across. They mounted a road block on the road linking Abuja to Kaduna, and stopped every vehicle bringing out any Hausa they see and killing him, burnt every vehicle / shop/ mosques along the exit of Kaduna-Abuja road. Sincerely speaking for Kaduna alone, this was not limited to hausas in some areas as known yoruba muslims were also attacked, infact a story was narrated to me by a christian friend whom tried all He could to protect his yoruba neighbours but was unsuccessful. They ended burning their homes but their life was spared on the insistence by my christian colleague that they should kill him instead. In Zonkwa (a xtian dominated village area in Kaduna) things were terrible, they massacred a lot of Fulanis/Hausas. I am not trying to play the blame game here, because Hausa-Muslims also attacked xtian home whom they can reach, but from what I have seen not at the same scale. I am only irritated that all sides of the stories are never told, how do you expect this people to ill, how do you expect them to forgive, if no one hears/listens or talks about their predicament, if people don't sympathise with them. I am saying this because the nature of the fulani man is well known here, He will never forget and He could retaliate, this is similar to what happened in jos.

The fulani man (referring mainly to the cattle rearers) is different from the Hausa man, He is mainly a traditionalist unlike what most southerners think that they are muslims. If anyone has ever heard of the real life tales of what happened in some jos villages, then He would be aware of their ability to be invisible and attack.
It is never okay for any tribe or group of people to kill others unjustly either it be Hausa killing non-hausa or Non-Hausa killing Hausa, it is never okay, we must condemn all attrocities from all sides, if we want all sides to ill and forgive.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by kbmama(m): 3:10am On Apr 30, 2011
What the man did denotes the true picture of what Islam taught.Actually the religion contrary to the overwhelming condemnation by the Christians worldwidely behoves upon every Muslims to love and share generosity upon all and sundry,irregardless of the religions.That's why the religion coined its name from 'ISLAM' meaning the PEACE.Though the religion lays much emphasis on Jihadism,which means CRUSADE,nevertheless our dear prophet Mohammed[pboh] while admonished his warring sahibs[the followers] distinguished between the forceful surrendering of the non-Muslims as a result of their defeat and the willful surrendering.Islam is not about violence,stubbornness,hatred or anti-social-relationship.The religion makes it as part of our social responsibility to treat everyman with equal rights.It identified the existence of other rival religions in the holy book,[Alqurian].Though, Allah emphatically stated in the book that ''the only religion acceptable to me is ISLAM'',it charged every Muslims to discharge his civic duties without trespassing the rights of his fellow neighbours.What happens in the North cannot be termed religious violence parse,and equally blamed the poor Almanjiris, but rather shows the effects of nonchalant attitude of our leaders on the economic recovery of our resources, and over domination of the masses by the Leaders in the area of misguiding under the false pretext of religions.Attention of the populace were/are always diverted from the activities of the govts as a result of the preplanned violence.That's why this post election violence in the North had nothing to do with Jihadism or spontaneous reaction of the affected Northerners to demonstrate their feelings over the alleged malpractices in the general acclaimed free and fair presidential election,but rather shows well planned action capable to turn this nation into upside down.Our Muslim brothers in the North should borrow leaves from the peaceful co-existence in the South where never in the history,had South engage one another in religious war.The man referred in the caption showed a good Muslim worthy to be copied.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by shilling(f): 10:31am On May 01, 2011
God bless him and his family!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by merge(f): 2:49pm On May 01, 2011
Muslim and Christian Crap !!!! Dumb AFRICANS !!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arase Orders Disarmament Of IPOB Members / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB / Masquerades Campaign For Tinubu During Traditional Carnival In Warri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.