Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours (18671 Views)

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Chiaka(f): 4:27am On May 03, 2011
To the good moslem man. God bless you and your family. For all I know, you have the mind of God. Your generation will never lack help.
But the answer to the question

And why did the rioters not learn the same lesson?

"They are mostly boys, you know, without families, without the kind of home training we got. Many of them are twelve, fourteen and fifteen-year-olds."

My Answer :
We also have homeless young boys in the south/west but they dont go taking on the few moslems we have over here.
Some one out there is brain washing the boys, turning them into Vampires, also the boys choose to be. Everything about that story spills wickedness and jealousy.
Its too rampant, any slightest disagreement even political issues they take on the few non moslems, its really crazy. God is no way in this act, God is a just and loving God.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Angelaoke: 7:42pm On May 08, 2011
4 dis muslim man 2 serve God he most 've seen wht he has never seen be/4,oh lord let him serve u in peace and let ur glory be seen in his life and everybody say Amen.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by joecrack(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2011
The guys name is bologi which clearly states he is not a hausa/fulani.coming from niger state i strongly believe he is nupe plus his name suggests it.the nupes are very nice and intelligent people av worked with a couple of some,so i'm not surprised by the man's actions.nice one,
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by IOludayo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2012
This is indeed a very touching story. I wish him God's best in life. But why conflicting views of d person of muhamed by muslims?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.