Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours (18668 Views)

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by kasiem(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2011
Take it or live it, islam is a religion of cannibals! Some guys are complaining of poor education as the cause of the violence. Okay, if i may ask was muttallab an illiterate, or was Osama an almajiri ? Educate a muslim and he'll become a suicide bomber, that's the bitter truth.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by deadie(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2011
As an Igbo man, reading this story, of how a fellow Igboman was cut with a machete, how I'm I supposed to feel. Yes, this story is supposed to be about a muslim guy saving some Christians right? Yes, what he did was noble, but, but, this is one too many.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by akinolasam: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2011
Everyone is entitled to his or her view,
but if you had narrowly escaped death from this people before
or someone close to you was affected in any way, then you will
appreciate what Mr Bologi did for those families.

I just hope and pray that someone will put an end to all these killings one day.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ABAboi: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2011
The violence in the Islamic Republic of Northern Nigeria (IRNN) is further tarnishing the image of Nigeria. I was stopped and profiled in heathrow airport on arrival from Lagos. The man asked me what i knew about the Boko haram and Muslim fanatics,  I simply replied "i am from the south and dont know anything about them". the earlier we disengage with this blood suckers the better we avoid the re-occurrence of events like this.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by deadie(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2011
Desert religion.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Desola(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2011
No be today o, Northern Nigeria is known for terrorism and religious extremism while some southern parts are geniuses in drug peddling, yahoo- yahoo, advance fee fraud (to name but a few). Nigeria is bad whichever way you look at it and it is high time we start to dey answer our papa name. I am a Yoruba, not a Nigerian!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
my opinion is that, if yoruba, igbo and other nigerian christians want to continue living in the north, they should take steps to ensure that they are not used as bonfire fuel or machete practice whenever the imams feel like there is an excuse to send the almajiris into the streets.

learn to defend yourseves keep a weapon in your shops, form defence groups, as soon as the whisper of a riot starts get yourselves ready to protect your neighbourhood, and do not forget to shoot to kill, that way there will be less to fight next time.

have people in charge of media take pictures of the almajiris coming to attack you, and take pictures of their dead that way when the media starts to attack you, you have evidence to show that you were only trying to prevent your children from being raped killed or worse.

as for corpers, i remember when my sister was going to serve, she ignored all my fathers entreaties and forbade him from working her service, she ended up in Kebbi, i know that had this violence happened in 2007, my sister would have been one of those corpers working in the polling booths, she would have ignored my dad had he pleaded with her to come home before the elections i dont know if kebbi suffered violence too, but i shiver to think that my sister in another time would have been one of those corpers brutally murdered by these madmen.

I advocate the cancelling of NYSC, with all my heart soul and spirit, i advocate it. what do we gain from it? how does increasing our social circle help our country because believe me thats all NYSC does for us. i served in lagos which means i had the advantage of a good placement, job opportunities etc, but i'd gladly give that up now for NYSC to dissapear.

if the government wants to keep pumping money into this useless program though they should ensure the safety of every corper. there should be a corpers hostel in every town under protection by armed military men just like in camp. each camp should have emergency evacuation vehicles with sirens and co, and no corper should be posted to a village.

anyway, thank God for men like Bologi and his humanity, he is a hero.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ROOLA5: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2011
I wish other people should emulate bologun,lets learn to live together as one
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by PurestBoy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mr Bologi is just a good man but a bad muslim because what he did is against the teaching of koran & his imam would banished him from war-shipping with them if not beheaded.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Desola:

No be today o, Northern Nigeria is known for terrorism and religious extremism while some southern parts are geniuses in drug peddling, yahoo- yahoo, advance fee fraud (to name but a few). Nigeria is bad whichever way you look at it and it is high time we start to dey answer our papa name. I am a Yoruba, not a Nigerian!
then what the hell are you doing on this forum? oh yeah, hypocrites!  cheesy

@topic
1 in a billion
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by tolu001: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
why then are churches being targeted? big ups to the man for such an act but that does not negate the fact that islam is one hell of a backward religion, as evident in the actions of these northern savages. he's just a good man, not a good muslim. good muslims slaughter infidels

Why cant you get this into your thick dumb-skull that this is not about religion, it's simply a case of joblessness, mass-illiteracy and politics that make these violence-loving hausa-fulanis go a-wire on the slightest provocation.

Islam does not encourage taking innocent lives or looting in the name of anything.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
tolu001:

Why cant you get this into your thick dumb-skull that this is not about religion, it's simply a case of joblessness, mass-illiteracy and politics that make these violence-loving hausa-fulanis go a-wire on the slightest provocation.

Islam does not encourage taking innocent lives or looting in the name of anything.
many people in the south are suffering the same thing, but you don't see us taking out our frustrations on innocent people and killing all the northerners on sight.

ITS RELIGION MIXED WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by tolu001: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2011
Mr Bologi is just a good man but a bad muslim because what he did is against the teaching of koran & his imam would banished him from war-shipping with them if not beheaded.

And what teaching are you talking about here?, you had better shut ur trap if you dont know what to say instead of displaying ur ignorance on a public forum.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by GLOBALX: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
Remembered the last time i went to the American embassy for an interview,the lady asked:where are you from in Nigeria and i said the south west (Yoruba).shse asked again:Have u ever lived in the north before during your stay in Nigeria,I gladly said NO.

Fellow Nigerians,this northernerss are doing us more arm than good.They are the most backward and the most restless of all nigerian.This people are animals and its so funny they are always dragind religion into this.

Sincerely,i have good muslim friends but i am always afraid of them,they may someday attack me you know,it is in their teaching.It is like the believe of a xtian to always love God.

ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS BUT ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORIST.[/b] grin grin grin
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by GLOBALX: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2011
IF YOU ARE A TERRORIST,YOU ARE 85% LIKELY TO BE A MUSLIM.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by PurestBoy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
tolu001:

And what teaching are you talking about here?, you had better shut your trap if you dont know what to say instead of displaying your ignorance on a public forum.

U must be more ignorant than i am for not knowing that koran is d operative manual for the suicide bombers & ur almajiris family up north toward achieving big mansion filled with 72 sumptous virgins for each martyr.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by tolu001: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Whoever think violence in the North is about Islam or any other religion for that matter need to check his/her for INCURABLE MADNESS.

For those of you that might have some doubt or lack the proper understanding on the position of Islam and that of the Prophet (S.A.W) on violence against non-muslims,

Read this

LETTER OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) LETTER TO THE MONKS OF ST. CATHERINE MONASTERY

1.Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”

2.No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet.

3.Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_other_religions
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by PurestBoy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
tolu001:

Whoever think violence in the North is about Islam or any other religion for that matter need to check his/her for INCURABLE MADNESS.

For those of you that might have some doubt or lack the proper understanding on the position of Islam and that of the Prophet (S.A.W) on violence against non-muslims,

Read this

LETTER OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) LETTER TO THE MONKS OF ST. CATHERINE MONASTERY

1.Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”

2.No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet.

3.Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate. No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_other_religions

Stop dis rubbish wiki post, anybody can upload anything on wiki and dat doesn't make it valid. Why are Christians and churches always targeted first? When MEND were doing their own did they burn any mosque?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by abbey621(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
@purestboy- Stop being an idiot! Islam is a religion of peace just like Christianity but in every religion there are extremist. The problems of northern youths is lack of proper education and poverty. Their leaders prey on this poverty which makes the youth do almost anything for food, and shelter. Our biggest problem in Nigeria is the federal government, a government that can't guaranty safety of its citizens is more or less not worthy to rule. I suggest the whole Nigerian constitution be scraped and we all go our separate ways!!!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
1. unforgiving 2. violent 3. intolerable 4. wickedness 5. indoctrination 6. one track mindset 7. Irrational.
These are the qualities of most Muslims. Your Mai Guard will be the first to kill you. For just this comment a single Muslim that thinks he's more educated (Scholar) than the rest of them can pronounce a fatwa on somebody o! How many Muslims have commented? few. The others are angry at Mr. Bologi Period.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by tolu001: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2011
U must be more ignorant than i am for not knowing that koran is d operative manual for the suicide bombers & your almajiris family up north toward achieving big mansion filled with 72 sumptous virgins for each martyr.

What an absolute show of shame you put yourself, quote just 1 verse from the Quran where it encourages violence, looting and taking of innocent lives.

Stop embarassing urself on public forum, it's too obvious you are a complete ignoramus, you type any nonsense without thinking it through, does that make ur sorry as.s feel good?

Anyway, I cant be more disappointed in u since are too stupi.d to assume Tolu is a name from the North, i wonder if at all you are from this planet.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2011
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by PurestBoy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
Asiwaju9ja:

1. unforgiving  2. violent 3. intolerable  4. wickedness 5. indoctrination 6. one track mindset 7. Irrational.
These are the qualities of most Muslims. Your Mai Guard will be the first to kill you. For just this comment a single Muslim that thinks he's more educated (Scholar) than the rest of them can pronounce a fatwa on somebody o! How many Muslims have commented? few. The others are angry at Mr. Bologi Period.

And someone just told me islam is a religion of peace. Go to church and tear d Bible or abuse Jesus and you'll see d congregation pray for u & show u love. Can such happen if u tear d quran at d mosque?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by tolu001: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
Stop dis rubbish wiki post, anybody can upload anything on wiki and dat doesn't make it valid. Why are Christians and churches always targeted first? When MEND were doing their own did they burn any mosque?

This is not just any upload on wiki, it's a well documented sayings of the Prophet (S.A.W), they call it sunnah.

Not just some air-say or personal write-up of some people, it is the word of the Prophet of God, and if you are a true muslim, you must follow it.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by PurestBoy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
tolu001:

What an absolute show of shame you put yourself, quote just 1 verse from the Quran where it encourages violence, looting and taking of innocent lives.

Stop embarassing urself on public forum, it's too obvious you are a complete ignoramus, you type any nonsense without thinking it through, does that make your sorry behind feel good?

Anyway, I cant be more disappointed in u since are too stupi.d to assume Tolu is a name from the North, i wonder if at all you are from this planet.

I won't descend to ur level by trading insult wit u on a public forum. That's just not me pls, we're here to give opinions and i respebt everybody here.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
PurestBoy:

Islam is not has never been a religion of peace. from the earliest islam has relied on violencce to help it spread, remember when your prophet was not accepted in Mecca he went to medina got a following, established himself as a religious and political figure, consolidated his position through a couple of wars, and went back to attack mecca, killing the ruling families and establishing himself as ruler.

even after his death did factions not continue to grow with people killing each other trying to be his successor, just like nigerian politics if you ask me.

before you call islam a religion of peace maybe you should go and ask the christians who were living in north africa and spain when the hordes of muslim invaders came from the desert and either butchered them or forced them to accept islam. (in these same areas 900 years previously christianity had spread like wildfire even under persecution and threat of death).

People often try to say christianity has caused as many deaths as islam, citing the crusades, but we all know that the crusades were as a result of the christian european nations rising up to push back the muslim invaders, if not for the crusades the whole of europe would be like the middle east (backwards, islamic educated sharia governed, muslim countries), and i would be wearing a burka or whatever it's called, God forbid!

many of the so called christian wars have been wars, you knnow when two groups disagree and decide to solve the arguement with a fight. but the muslims dont fight wars, they rain down death on unsuspecting innocents, women and children and unarmed men, how shameful.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Back in school there's this Muslim Girl I dated for 7years. I had plans to marry her and she? well I don't know. Her parents ORDERED her to quit the relationship after my first meeting with her family. The relationship ended right there in her sitting room while I gloated in misery and mourned the loss of the relationship like every normal person. As for her, She turned 360 degrees in an instant. As if, there was never any feelings for me. It was baffling. I still thank God today for delivering me from my ignorance. I WONDER WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY ARE?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by mudleyback: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
islam, religion of peace, yea right. then im the king of england. i spit on this despicable so-called religion and its peadophile desert savage of a prophet called muhammad

[img]http://4.bp..com/_akLHpeO7qyA/TLyNN0VSlZI/AAAAAAAAC7c/E2Mq2jv1GQs/s1600/islam+religion+of+peace.jpg[/img]
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
God bless the fellow.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by PurestBoy(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
mudleyback:

islam, religion of peace, yea right. then im the king of england. i spit on this despicable so-called religion and its peadophile desert savage of a prophet called muhammad

[img]http://4.bp..com/_akLHpeO7qyA/TLyNN0VSlZI/AAAAAAAAC7c/E2Mq2jv1GQs/s1600/islam+religion+of+peace.jpg[/img]

I cant imagine Christians carrying placards like this in d name of Christ. Islam is a religion of piss indeed!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
Asiwaju9ja:

1. unforgiving  2. violent 3. intolerable  4. wickedness 5. indoctrination 6. one track mindset 7. Irrational.

Wrong, the others are proud of Mr Bologi and just LAUGHING at your ignorance. We are not obliged to respond to your posts showcasing your extremely limited knowledge of Islam. We will not give energy to such negative post by responding. I only wish those trying to convince you and others like you best of luck because I know your mind is made-up about what you want to believe about Islam. Some of us have tried in vein in the past to show people like you what Islam is and have given up on you guys (I guess its not my calling to convince people, and so I've moved on).

Asiwaju9ja:

Am I obliged to change your perception about me/Islam? DEFINITELY NO. This is what you want to believe about muslims abi? Let's assume your are right. Are you happy now? grin grin  grin

Meanwhile, there are somethings that should go in the religious section on this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: President Buhari Has Shown Mercy To Fani-Kayode / Bullet-proof Cars: Court Bars EFCC From Inviting Oduah / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.