Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,840 members, 7,838,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours (18670 Views)

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by mudleyback: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2011
gists:

Some of us have tried in vein in the past to show people like you what Islam is
. . .u mean through acts like this?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

give it up already, im sorry your religion is one of the most despicably backwards and misogynistic religions that still exist in this modern day and age. a religion synonymous with terrorism and suicide bombing; boko haram and mutallab; the delusional quest for 77 virgins in some imaginary paradise; a prophet who was a savage murderer and peadophile. c'mmon dude
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
gists:

Meanwhile, there are somethings that should go in the religious section on this thread.

This is absolutely the right thread. Islam is more political than religion.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by darqly(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2011
@tolu, you will spend infinity correcting impressions of your religion but actions speak far louder. History shows the despicable acts of muslims in northern nigeria and unless you want to claim sheer ignorance, you just can't disprove these facts. Whenever the killings want to start in Jos,we hear the ladan calling prayers @ awkward times and your adherents assemble and arm themselves before pouncing on hapless innocents.Before bukuru market was looted and burned, your mosque was the gathering point that evening btw 10-12midnite. And you're telling us your religion forbids violence ke? I don't know what variant of islam you people practice in nigeria but it sure as hell isn't the way to paradise. Have u seen the dismembered and mutilated corpses in the aftermath of each massacre organized by muslims? What drives a man to KILL a fellow being,in such a vicious manner, in the name of religion? Why don't christians or animists wake up and kill their neighbours occasionally, have u thought to ask? Forget your lame excuse about iliteracy and poverty as the root cause- I have a learned uncle that rejoiced when 9/11 occured. His teenage daughter was aghast and she's presently questioning more and more her faith in this religion and its tenets. In case you don't know, a northern muslim would sooner kill you than a christian- in jos they refer to your type as 'munafiki'- ask your hausa friends to translate. The world is slowly realizing the threat that islam portends to global peace.God bless mallam Bologi and save us from godless murderers. Alaikum salaam.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
@darqly, Islam will be virtually non-existent in the South West in 3 generations. The force of history and civilization will see to this. Islam only survives when it is protected. The S/W is open territory for competition.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Joshgun21(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
It is story like these that give me hope for the world. That is not filled only with hate and violence but there are good people out there.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
Just because one Muslim man stands up for what is right folks who have lacked the courage to criticise the sin or.gy going on in the North are now emboldened.

What a shame of a culture.

Not all Hausas are bad but majority are just too violent. It is sickening.

I really don't know what my Igbo brothers still do in the North in the face of these stories.

Leave the place and come back to the South.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
jerseyboy:

@darqly,  Islam will be virtually non-existent in the South West in 3 generations. The force of history and civilization will see to this. Islam only survives when it is protected. The S/W is open territory for competition.

Wrong again. I am a yourba muslim and I know for sure going by the rate at which the S/W muslim youths are going the future of Islam is very bright in Yoruba land.

darqly:

@tolu, you will spend infinity correcting impressions of your religion but actions speak far louder. History shows the despicable acts of muslims in northern nigeria and unless you want to claim sheer ignorance, you just can't disprove these facts. Whenever the killings want to start in Jos,we hear the ladan calling prayers @ awkward times and your adherents assemble and arm themselves before pouncing on hapless innocents.Before bukuru market was looted and burned, your mosque was the gathering point that evening btw 10-12midnite. And you're telling us your religion forbids violence ke? I don't know what variant of islam you people practice in nigeria but it sure as hell isn't the way to paradise. Have u seen the dismembered and mutilated corpses in the aftermath of each massacre organized by muslims? What drives a man to KILL a fellow being,in such a vicious manner, in the name of religion? Why don't christians or animists wake up and kill their neighbours occasionally, have u thought to ask? Forget your lame excuse about iliteracy and poverty as the root cause- I have a learned uncle that rejoiced when 9/11 occured. His teenage daughter was aghast and she's presently questioning more and more her faith in this religion and its tenets. In case you don't know, a northern muslim would sooner kill you than a christian- in jos they refer to your type as 'munafiki'- ask your hausa friends to translate. The world is slowly realizing the threat that islam portends to global peace.God bless mallam Bologi and save us from godless murderers. Alaikum salaam.

I recognise the peaceful nature of your tone. That's why I just decided to respond again but not to convince you though. Just to give a perspective (right or wrong its entirely up to you). First of all, fact is Mr. Bologi is a muslim. But what you may not believe is, his type are far more in population (i.e the majority) that the rascals that did the evil act in the north. I know this will be difficult for you to believe, but if you can just look at it from the perspective of Nigeria's image abroad. The image of Nigeria has been battered to the extent that if you are lilly-livered, you will find it hard to associate yourself with this country. However, the battered image is just the hand work of a few thousand (possibly even hundreds) out of 150million. Same thing applies to Islam. All the negative examples you setup your mind to see are just the hand work of the minority extremist and propagated by the media. The media has been known to be addicted to atrocities/war/crime etc because truth be told bad news sells. And there are extemist in every religion, only that you see the one you have conditioned your mind to see (or should I say the media have conditioned your mind to see). To prove me wrong just type any religion i.e christianity, judaism etc in google with the word atrocities/extremist etc and you'll  be supprised at what you'll see. Please ignore islamic sites in the search results because it can be said that they are just spreading lies about other faith. Just go to other non-islamic sites and read the attrocites. But does that make that religion evil? I'm sure you are wise enough to know its not true.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by mudleyback: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^^^stop stupidly trying to defend the indefensible

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Cyborg2011: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2011
mudleyback:

^^^^^stop stupidly trying to defend the indefensible

It is now I really convinced that you have very low IQ, simply because, you are very outdated by not knowing that 9/11 is an internal job, meaning it was well planned and executed by jews/christians/americans that have so much hatred on Muslim like you dude.

Better study and do your homework very well before posting pictures potrays lie and hatred against Muslims, an ordinary well educated westerners knows much more true facts about Muslim than you people, one of your biggest problem is you refuse to learn, study or read more about facts depend Zionist media or rumours and exaggerated/fabricated lies about Islam.

Mind you, Islam is and will still remain the fastest growing religion in the west whether you like it or not, because they always read study and do more research, they never believes on media this days.

Wake up and make some few research to find out, how I wish you can watch "Is terrorism a muslim monopoly?" and make a sensible respond.

http://www.ilovezakirnaik.com/videos/is_terrorism_a_muslim_monopoly.htm
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Cyborg2011:

[b]It is now I really convinced that you have very low IQ, simply because, you are very outdated by not knowing that 9/11 is an internal job, meaning it was well planned and executed by jews/christians/americans that have so much hatred on Muslim like you dude.[/b]Better study and do your homework very well before posting pictures potrays lie and hatred against Muslims, an ordinary well educated westerners knows much more true facts about Muslim than you people, one of your biggest problem is you refuse to learn, study or read more about facts depend Zionist media or rumours and exaggerated/fabricated lies about Islam.

Mind you, Islam is and will still remain the fastest growing religion in the west whether you like it or not, because they always read study and do more research, they never believes on media this days.

Wake up and make some few research to find out, how I wish you can watch "Is terrorism a muslim monopoly?" and make a sensible respond.

http://www.ilovezakirnaik.com/videos/is_terrorism_a_muslim_monopoly.htm

I think you are in desperate need to change the books you read if you believe any of the bit in bold.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Cyborg2011: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2011
Do you ever wonder why some Muslims killed in the southern Kaduna ? Those christian of course were killing based on the ideology of the Christianity or teaching in the bible.

May be you have to better understand the concept of Christian Terrorism and how the think.

Christian terrorism comprises terrorist acts by groups or individuals which claim Christian motivations or goals for their acts. As with other forms of religious terrorism, actors typically rely on idiosyncratic interpretations of the tenets of faith—in this case, primarily the Bible. Such groups may use the Old Testament scripture to justify violence or seek to bring about the "end times" described in the New Testament, while others hope to bring about a Christian theocracy.

If you do read at times find out more by yourself at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Cyborg2011: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2011
mikeansy:

I think you are in desperate need to change the books you read if you believe any of the bit in bold.

I believe in Qur'an 101% it was revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), from Almighty Allah (S.W.T), it was intact, authentic they were it was revealed over 1432 Years back, unlike bible followed by Christians (I guess may around 80% of Nairaland Christians don't even go to church) that have so much fabrications and modifications proved again and again by large number of Christians themselves worldwide several times.

Mhm, dude you are too small for me, simply because you can't read, it seem your brain was infected with some dangerous backdoor trojans of hypocritical and hatred worms towards anything Islam, sorry.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2011
gists:

Wrong again. I am a Yoruba Muslim and I know for sure going by the rate at which the S/W Muslim youths are going the future of Islam is very bright in Yoruba land.

Yoruba Muslims are giving up Muslim names like Taofik for Tolu which never happened in the past. Its been long since I last heard the name Mulikatu. They do not want to be identified foremost as Moslem's unlike their northern brothers. Most celestial churches are populated by Mosley converts. They see it as a reasonable transition out of Islam. In mixed marriages with Christians they do not make a big deal of their children taken up Christianity. The average Yoruba mo slim is more susceptible to convert to Christianity than the average christian will convert to Islam.

The situation is not restricted to Yoruba Muslims. This is the same situation in Sierra Leone, Benin, Togo. We await to see what will happen to children of Muslims born in the west 2 to 3 generations down the line.

Islam cannot survive the light of modernity where there is freewill.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ifele(m): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2011
Blessed be these righteous Muslim may his enemies never rejoice over him. May God Yehovah bless his house with peace,prosperity and protection. In the name of the Messiah I bless Bologi.Amen
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by darqly(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
@gists- If these regular atrocities are committed by just a few adherents of ur faith-RASCALS-as you labelled them, then your religion either draws the wrong type or just fails to instil the moral guidance its supposed to. I still put it to you- why don't other religions react as violently and spontaneously as islam? Still on my yoruba-muslim uncle, he hates the west(capitals of hedonism he calls them)but patronises the advances they've made in technology, health and education- why the double-talk? Do you still write on slates and stone tablets? This petty hypocrisy amuses me more than it irritates me.
@cyborg- you also read conspiracy theory 101 about 9/11? Internal job my foot, go and re-read your post and realize how gullible you are in your desperation to protect your religion even when there's overwhelming evidence proving otherwise. I leave you with one question- You pledge total belief in the koran abi? Is that verse about killing 'INFIDELS' in the koran or not? In adhering with the teachings of your prophet, do you accept KILLING as a commandent to be OBEYED in your faith? Come back when you have my answers.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by NewVoice: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2011
Bologi's attitude is commendable. I also hid in a Muslim's house till evening of that Monday's madness; but the issue is this - the percentage of the Northern Muslims that do such things is insignificant. If all of them that condemn these acts will actually put their lives on line to stop them, we won't be talking about things like this again. On my own street, Hausa-Muslims owing a petty trader some money gathered to kill her during the riots, they almost succeeded until some 'Bologis' came to help her. Many weren't that lucky, close to same place, other Hausa-Muslims were tactically directing people to places where they were slaughtered as animals. There are good ones, but the bad ones totally overwhelmingly outnumber them. Northern leaders need do more than defending their tribe and religion, but prove it by educating their people if they are not just deceiving us by what they always say after every unrest.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by AndyMoore1(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
smiley I'm so happy to hear this. See, not all of them are violent, heartless people. God bless you sir.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2011
darqly:

@gists- If these regular atrocities are committed by just a few adherents of your faith-RASCALS-as you labelled them, then your religion either draws the wrong type or just fails to instil the moral guidance its supposed to. I still put it to you- why don't other religions react as violently and spontaneously as islam? Still on my yoruba-muslim uncle, he hates the west(capitals of hedonism he calls them)but patronises the advances they've made in technology, health and education- why the double-talk? Do you still write on slates and stone tablets? This petty hypocrisy amuses me more than it irritates me.
@cyborg- you also read conspiracy theory 101 about 9/11? Internal job my foot, go and re-read your post and realize how gullible you are in your desperation to protect your religion even when there's overwhelming evidence proving otherwise. I leave you with one question- You pledge total belief in the koran abi? Is that verse about killing 'INFIDELS' in the koran or not? In adhering with the teachings of your prophet, do you accept KILLING as a commandent to be OBEYED in your faith? Come back when you have my answers.

Just one question: Did you do the google search I asked you? then using your words, it must also be that your religion either draws the wrong type or just fails to instill the moral guidance its supposed to cheesy cheesy cheesy Truth is all mothers religions do have them. And may I ask why would you want to label all muslims based on your uncle's personality. Rev. King is also someone's uncle you know. Do you think it will be correct to judge all christians by his way of life? Again I remain on my philosophy - I have absolutely no interest in changing your perception or that of anybody. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion/believe about me/muslims/Islam right or wrong. As far as I am concerned, what you (by you I mean every single body spreading such uninformed information) it changes absolutely nothing and it matters not because we're not obliged to be apologetic or to try and please you.

HOWEVER, I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY CONDEMN WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING THE EVIL POLITICAL KILLING IN THE NORTH.

As for the 9-11, I try not to discuss the topic. But one thing I still can't understand about Nigerian christians is the passion with which they want to convince everybody that islam is behind the attack when even NON-MUSLIM AMERICA SAID THEY HAVE AMPLE EVIDENCE TO SHOW ITS AN INSIDE JOB. Whether it is an inside job or not is not my business. However, I found the documentary made by NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC on the topic very interesting. I'm no longer in the habit of providing links when it is readily available to all humans with internet connection. Google search national geographic 911 truther (in any order)

New Voice:

Bologi's attitude is commendable. I also hid in a Muslim's house till evening of that Monday's madness; but the issue is this - the percentage of the Northern Muslims that do such things is insignificant. If all of them that condemn these acts will actually put their lives on line to stop them, we won't be talking about things like this again. On my own street, Hausa-Muslims owing a petty trader some money gathered to kill her during the riots, they almost succeeded until some 'Bologis' came to help her. Many weren't that lucky, close to same place, other Hausa-Muslims were tactically directing people to places where they were slaughtered as animals. There are good ones, but the bad ones totally overwhelmingly outnumber them. Northern leaders need do more than defending their tribe and religion, but prove it by educating their people if they are not just deceiving us by what they always say after every unrest.

God bless you for your honesty. May the good God that you serve always protect you and your family anywhere you are. Pls tell them ooo maybe they will listen to you (something tells me they won't and label you as a muslim trying to buy credibility for Islam - I don hear wehn for nairaland b4)
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by darqly(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2011
@gists- ur logical inference is SKEWED! Not all muslims can be judged by the parameters of my uncle, likewise its highly improbable and very faulty to compare ONE Bologi to ALL muslims. For each life he saved, 10 were lost elsewhere. Have u ever had cause to seek refuge in a christians home? Ur use of google to buttress ur points actually shoot u in the foot. The prefix of MILITANT is ISLAMIC 'goooogle it' too. U have shias hugging sunnis with explosive vests in iraq, then shia-sunni combos KILLING every other person, every other day WORLDWIDE. The day you can google me ONE christian 'terrorist'(de words don't even rhyme), I'll give u a dozen sects in islam that propagate terror as a tool for spreading their message. I cannot foist my beliefs on you ever, but if you regularly impose your views on me VIOLENTLY, fundamentally you must have a problem. Its chilling that muslims chant allahu akbar as they commit these atrocities.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by lastpage: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
LETS LOOK AT IT THIS WAY:

Those beheading others are
*Muslims
*Hausas

Can we then do a mathematical "Union" and say ALL HAUSA+MUSLIMS are MURDERERS?

I have Muslims friends and some of them are the best humans l have seen thus, l wont conclude its the religion itself though, there seems to be a very high percentage of MUSLIMS amongst this killers! WHY?

I also know, apart from people like "Bologi" that a few Northerners are good-hearted though, they may be very minute and most are Christians anyway!
Here in Lagos, we also have "Nice and well-behaved Northerners" who have so far not killed anybody since election results were announced even though they voted "Sai Buhari" (and they were allowed to do so without their head or throat being slit, in the SOUTH!)

I guess "The BAD MIX" you dont want to encounter is HAUSA + MUSLIM + LIVING IN THE NORTH

I pity those parents whose wards are doing NYSC in the North, they are the most exposed, especially on election day!

Is that NYSC Director, spewing nonsense, another HAUSA-NORTHERNER? I hope his own children also suffer the same faith he is exposing our children to.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2011
South West muslims don't kill yet we practise the same Islam. Can someone explain why this is so.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Cyborg2011: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2011
darqly:

@gists- your logical inference is SKEWED! Not all muslims can be judged by the parameters of my uncle, likewise its highly improbable and very faulty to compare ONE Bologi to ALL muslims. For each life he saved, 10 were lost elsewhere. Have u ever had cause to seek refuge in a christians home? your use of google to buttress your points actually shoot u in the foot. The prefix of MILITANT is ISLAMIC 'goooogle it' too. U have shias hugging sunnis with explosive vests in iraq, then shia-sunni combos KILLING every other person, every other day WORLDWIDE. The day you can google me ONE christian 'terrorist'(de words don't even rhyme), I'll give u a dozen sects in islam that propagate terror as a tool for spreading their message. I cannot foist my beliefs on you ever, but if you regularly impose your views on me VIOLENTLY, fundamentally you must have a problem. Its chilling that muslims chant allahu akbar as they commit these atrocities.

For your info the muslims were they main victims in these crisises based on figures we have at hand; bbc hausa services,
eye witnesses, doctors at hospitals, volunters, journalists, police etc.

You don't really know muslims in the north, what I know the case of Bologi is just made public, but hundreds have been saved by the same Muslims you are accusing/abusing in Zaria, Kano and Kaduna, I wonder people just keep on surprising for a single case.

To find for yourself (except you are not among those not even living in Nigeria) ask those escaped to various northern barracks; Vokabu barracks (Kano), Military Depot (Zaria) and Defence Academy (Kaduna), I know over dozens of Christians women whom muslims women give hijab to escape to barracks, but here we have a bunch of idio.t morrons who don't know a dime about real northern muslims talking ru.bbish and spreading hatred.

It seem you don't know anything on sunni-shia crisis in Iraq, know nothing, tell me when last a sunni-shia kill one another before Christian crusaders as Bush called it during the mass Christians military (American Inversion) to Iraq, for you info once more that war lead to the dead of all most a million muslims in iraq all caused by majority a Christian army in the name of Crusade, what we now know as a state sponsored massacre and global terrorism against muslims by Christians.

The Christian crusaders started the war, dismantle the peace in the country, and instigate tribal, sects and religious violent among the iraqis to divide and rule as usual, if you don't know find a suitable documentary.

I'll give u a dozen Christian terrorist organization that propagate terror as a tool for spreading their message too

I cannot foist my beliefs on you ever, but if you regularly impose your views on me IGNORANTLY/VIOLENTLY, fundamentally you must have a BIG problem. Its chilling that a Christian Terrorist chant JESUS SENT ME as he try to bomb Arik Flight with full of innocent passengers in Nigeria, wonders never end.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nadanbata: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2011
@ Cyborg2011

Let them continue with the assaults like thier words of hatred, abuse, division etc etc is going to do anything. Me i enjoy having a good laugh when they are calling for arms ooo. LWKMD  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by mmuoado(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
his reward will be great!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Basseti: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
gists:

As for the 9-11, I try not to discuss the topic. But one thing I still can't understand about Nigerian christians is the passion with which they want to convince everybody that islam is behind the attack when even NON-MUSLIM AMERICA SAID THEY HAVE AMPLE EVIDENCE TO SHOW ITS AN INSIDE JOB.

Ok, now U are sounding ridiculous.

Its bad enough to try and draw similarities btw xtian and muslim fanatics to try and justify Islamic extremism. To also try and use conspiracy theories to protect terrorist actions is just pitiable. There is no ample evidence in America or anywhere for that matter that suggests that 9/11 was orchestrated by Americans themselves. U are just clutching on straws.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by gists: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2011
darqly:

@gists- your logical inference is SKEWED! Not all muslims can be judged by the parameters of my uncle, likewise its highly improbable and very faulty to compare ONE Bologi to ALL muslims. For each life he saved, 10 were lost elsewhere. Have u ever had cause to seek refuge in a christians home?

Sorry, I don't remember saying that in any of my post. What I said is that the "area boys" killing in the north represent a minority of muslims. Sadly though their activities is what the world see.

darqly:

Have u ever had cause to seek refuge in a christians home?
Luckily for me, I have never had to live in christian dominated area. Therefore, I don't know how violent you guys can get. But some posters have alleged on this thread that christians have slaughtered muslims in the north in christian dominated areas. You might want to go back a few post to get the info and challenge them.

darqly:

I cannot foist my beliefs on you ever, but if you regularly impose your views on me VIOLENTLY, fundamentally you must have a problem. Its chilling that muslims chant allahu akbar as they commit these atrocities.

See me see wahala ye,,, I dey see danger. . .  My brother, from our short discussion so far, have I in any form tried to impose my view on you at all let alone  violently. Is this what you resort to? LEt me refresh your memory about what I said:
gists:

Again I remain on my philosophy - I have absolutely no interest in changing your perception or that of anybody. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion/believe about me/muslims/Islam right or wrong. As far as I am concerned, what you (by you I mean every single body spreading such uninformed information) it changes absolutely nothing and it matters not because we're not obliged to be apologetic or to try and please you.

Will Jesus be proud of you for this cheap blackmail? I have come across many wonderful christians, I know for sure christianity is far from what you have displayed.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Atiob(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
That i can assure it's a big lie. Check the fastest growing religion in america, britain is ISLAM despite their level of modernity.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Atiob(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
That i can assure u it's a big lie. Check it out the fastest growing religion in us and uk is islam despite their level of modernity.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2011
Atiob:

That i can assure u it's a big lie. Check it out the fastest growing religion in us and uk is islam despite their level of modernity.

The growth in the UK is from immigration and Muslim breeding not conversion. Same in the US except for African Americans who see it as a protest or a connection to the lost 'homeland'.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Atiob(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2011
Basseti:

Ok, now U are sounding ridiculous.

Its bad enough to try and draw similarities btw xtian and muslim fanatics to try and justify Islamic extremism. To also try and use conspiracy theories to protect terrorist actions is just pitiable. There is no ample evidence in America or anywhere for that matter that suggests that 9/11 was orchestrated by Americans themselves. U are just clutching on straws.

. I dont knw y u dont take ur time out and watch the documentry(conspiracy theory) or check out those things in google so as to knw d tru pic of the thg. One thing i knw abt u guys is that u r dogmatic in nature.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
Cyborg2011:

I know over dozens of Christians women whom muslims women give hijab to escape to barracks, but here we have a bunch of idio.t morrons who don't know a dime about real northern muslims talking ru.bbish and spreading hatred.

Er, and it was necessary for these christian women to wear hijabs because, ? , oh wait i remember, muslim rioters were killing anybody who wasn't a muslim,
what a peaceful religion!
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nattlil(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
Who ever started diz thread must be one of those furtunate educated muslim almajiri bast#ard tryin to buy cheap sympathy or probably another misinformed MUMU in lag. i grew up in kaduna and all the crises that happened in that sweet state i witnessed them all (thank God for kepping me and my family safe and GOV makarifi for the wisdom applied,) all hausa's are blood thirsty by nature plus islam monster's is the word to qualify them. They are a disgrace to humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan / Edo PDP Primaries: Court strikes out suit to stop Obaseki from contesting / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.