Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours (18683 Views)

Kashamu Apologises To Neighbours, Commends Media / CAN Honours President Jonathan For Outstanding Xtian Humility In Service - Photo / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Odunnu: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
May GOD bless that man and while at it bless the Emir of Kano- Ado Bayero as well. In a similar way, he saved my daddy in one of these riots. Till today,my family owe the Emir loyalty
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Ystranger: 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
Odunnu:

May GOD bless that man and while at it bless the Emir of Kano- Ado Bayero as well. In a similar way, he saved my daddy in one of these riots. Till today,my family owe the Emir loyalty

May God bless me too, as your future hubby.

I will take care of you from now till eternity. No harm shall come near you. Trust me, I mean it grin
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by dempeople(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2011
gaussy:

“Inna Rahmata Allahi Qareebum Minal Muhsineen.”
“Verily, the Mercy of Allah is close to the doers of good.”
There are extremist in every religion and tribe and as such the religion would not be blamed in its entirety, Hitler sort to pronounce the genocide of the Jews under the pretense of religion
No muslim and i repeat no Muslim who is learned and know his religion would the use of violence in any form. Muhammad the Prophet of Islam lived in the same community with Jews and Christians with everyone practicing their religion amicably

Sure there're extremists in all religions but there's an exception in Islam.

On the bolded, I understand muslims revere their prophet Muhammed. Sure, that's indeed true but on the whole, Islam is indeed a very intolerant religion. I don't want to start writing a whole page to prove my theories but will state my reasons in the following points;

(And please mind you, I'm neither Christian nor Muslim but an Africanist so, you can't accuse me of bias here.)

1) Why is it that in every religion, converts are not so frowned upon like in Islam? If a Muslim converts to another religion, the person faces death or a very harsh punishment.

2)  In all countries of the world which are the origins of a particular religion be it Israel (Judaism), Italy (Roman Catholic), England (Anglicanism), Buddha (Nepal) and etc, there's presence of mosques whereas in Saudi Arabia -from which Islam originated, there isn't a single Church, Synagogue, Temple etc? Even in Mecca and Medina, one must be Muslim to enter those cities.

3) In marriage, the intolerance is also quite high.

If the prophet Muhammed lived amongst people of other faiths like you claim, why is it that the present day Muslims find it quite difficult to co-habitat among people of other faiths? Or, are modern day muslims more "holy" than the prophet?

4) Why do you claim to fight for God? If one insults God, one should not be punished by anyone but God himself for, our heavenly father is much more powerful than man. But in Islam, an insult to God is a visa to automatic death.

5) Why martyrdom? Should one really have to die cos of their religion?

Guy, I've got so many questions that you as a muslim can't answer. All these religions, we met them here on earth and so, we shall leave them here on earth. The truth about all these religions is that, NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUTH!  

All these religions are ways in which outsiders have gained control of the minds of Africans in other to remotely control them when necessary. They're nothing but mere ideologies. My own ideology is pure africanism.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Odunnu: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ystranger:

May God bless me too, as your future hubby.

I will take care of you from now till eternity. No harm shall come near you. Trust me, I mean it grin
I'm so afraid of you. I wont even have peace of mind if I as much as accept you as an ordinary online friend. Your posts these days make me so afraid.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by 1025: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
Yes, not all Hausa are bad. I have met good Hausa from Togo, Benin and Ghana. They are different from the ones found in Nigeria.

However, this man needs to be commended. But I still do not want to be in a country with them.

@Ezeuche,
u need mental examination. i am from imo state so do not be decieved, i am an igbo too. he who lives in a glass house must not throw stone. history has it that the first military coup in nigeria was by igbos and that same history has it that the hausas ended up enjoying greater and sweeter part of military rulership in nigeria. pdp agreed to a zoning system which allowed obasanjo to rule for 8 uninterupted yrs but instead of allowing the hausas to complete their 8 yrs now, ur type is rejoicing that they have been cut off saying there is nothing like zoning. i know very soon, the power will go back to them and they will sieze it for ever and we will gather here to blame them for ruling many yrs. we must agree that we have started a new version in the history of nigeria and as such shld be ready to accept the end of it all.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Ystranger: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^^

Well said. You have common sense, unlike Ezeuche.

Ezeuche is a senseless goat. grin
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by dempeople(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
1025:

@Ezeuche,
u need mental examination. i am from imo state so do not be decieved, i am an igbo too. he who lives in a glass house must not throw stone. history has it that the first military coup in nigeria was by igbos and that same history has it that the hausas ended up enjoying greater and sweeter part of military rulership in nigeria. pdp agreed to a zoning system which allowed obasanjo to rule for 8 uninterupted yrs but instead of allowing the hausas to complete their 8 yrs now, your type is rejoicing that they have been cut off saying there is nothing like zoning. i know very soon, the power will go back to them and they will sieze it for ever and we will gather here to blame them for ruling many yrs. we must agree that we have started a new version in the history of nigeria and as such shld be ready to accept the end of it all.

Zoning is a PDP thing and even at that, you're insinuating here that PDP will always win (rig) the elections by a wide majority which, has not been the case. The architects of zoning never saw the possibility of a free and fair election. They thought it would've been business as usual.

Power will not go back to them in a very long while. Try and look at the voting patterns and the geo-political zones and see whether you can deduct one or two things.

Let me help you. When you talk about the hausa, how many are they? When you talk of the northerners, how many are they? Who and who can be classified as "the political core North"?  And have u heard of the middle belt? Do u understand what is meant by the middle belt going against a particular known voting pattern to vote for GEJ (and not necessarily PDP)?

Try and understand the demographics of the country. All sharia states voted for CPC. Even in those states, GEJ got his 25 % in most of them.

CPC didn't have the necessary structures to make impacts or inroads in the south. ANPP would've been better, had Buhari stayed with the party but its still seen as a northern party. ANPP would have gone as far as gaining more seats in the NASS and also govs, all in the north but not necessarily nationwide.

If power were to return to the "north" by 2015 or 2019 then, that power can only go as far as the middle belt and this assumes its PDP. For another party to upstage the PDP, they must first have the necessary geo-political coverage and clout around the country in other to do this which, is not possible due to all other parties being seen as regional parties.

Another reason why the Hausa/Fulani would not win the presidency is cos of the middle belt. As from this election and for any free and fair election, the middle belt is much likely to follow the pattern of a united south. And so, that leaves you with only 2 zones (NW and NE) which are not enough to make an impact. Infact, power can be alternated between the MB, SE, SS and SW as from now on.

It'll be difficult for the NW and NE to produce another presido in many years. This is the end of the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by aljharem(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
dem_people:

Zoning is a PDP thing and even at that, you're insinuating here that PDP will always win (rig) the elections by a wide majority which, has not been the case. The architects of zoning never saw the possibility of a free and fair election. They thought it would've been business as usual.

Power will not go back to them in a very long while. Try and look at the voting patterns and the geo-political zones and see whether you can deduct one or two things.

Let me help you. When you talk about the hausa, how many are they? When you talk of the northerners, how many are they? Who and who can be classified as "the political core North"?  And have u heard of the middle belt? Do u understand what is meant by the middle belt going against a particular known voting pattern to vote for GEJ (and not necessarily PDP)?

Try and understand the demographics of the country. All sharia states voted for CPC. Even in those states, GEJ got his 25 % in most of them.

CPC didn't have the necessary structures to make impacts or inroads in the south. ANPP would've been better, had Buhari stayed with the party but its still seen as a northern party. ANPP would have gone as far as gaining more seats in the NASS and also govs, all in the north but not necessarily nationwide.

If power were to return to the "north" by 2015 or 2019 then, that power can only go as far as the middle belt and this assumes its PDP. For another party to upstage the PDP, they must first have the necessary geo-political coverage and clout around the country in other to do this which, is not possible due to all other parties being seen as regional parties.

Another reason why the Hausa/Fulani would not win the presidency is cos of the middle belt. As from this election and for any free and fair election, the middle belt is much like to follow the pattern of a united south. And so, that leaves you with only 2 zones (NW and NE) which are not enough to make an impact. Infact, power can be alternated between the MB, SE, SS and SW as from now on.

I[b]t'll be difficult for the NW and NE to produce another presido in many years. This is the end of the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.
[/b]

dem_people, i am disappointed at u analysis

so why can't NW and NE produce a president just because SS and SE vote on ethnic sentiment

and NC votes based on religious bigotry

i think it is a very shameful thing for the SS and SE in what they exhibited in the last election by voting based on ethnic sentiment undecided
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Natasha2(f): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2011
OMG cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by proudly9ja(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
I hope you all also noticed how other muslims helped in puttingout the fire in churches that were burnt down even at the risk of their lives.

This story goes to show that majority of those causing violence in the north are simply our own version of area boys (touts) who take advantage of any protest to unleash mayhem.

God help us all
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by henry101(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2011
1025:

@Ezeuche,
u need mental examination. i am from imo state so do not be decieved, i am an igbo too. he who lives in a glass house must not throw stone. history has it that the first military coup in nigeria was by igbos and that same history has it that the hausas ended up enjoying greater and sweeter part of military rulership in nigeria. pdp agreed to a zoning system which allowed obasanjo to rule for 8 uninterupted yrs but instead of allowing the hausas to complete their 8 yrs now, your type is rejoicing that they have been cut off saying there is nothing like zoning. i know very soon, the power will go back to them and they will sieze it for ever and we will gather here to blame them for ruling many yrs. we must agree that we have started a new version in the history of nigeria and as such shld be ready to accept the end of it all.

Nonsense, ever since your criminal Atiku got defeated by GEJ, you ve been so bitter.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by jason123: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
1025:

@Ezeuche,

You have said the absolute,undiluted truth. May God bless you. Anyway, as we are seeing now,history ALWAYS tends to repeat itself. People do not see GEJ as a SSoutherner but Igbo. May we dey watch.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by EzeUche3(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2011
My name is still mentioned even when I am asleep. Did I not commend the man? It is worthy of praise, even though many remained silent. What was also brought to my attention is that he is not a Hausa-Fulani, but a Nupe. How would I even know that? I don't even think I ever encountered a Nupe in my life. Nigeria a nation of 250 ethnicities and people expect me to know where the person is from. Maybe it was wrong for me to think of all Northerners as Hausa-Fulani, but do not get upset with someone who thinks they are Hausa, because that is all we hear from the Core North.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by leoebhos(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
whatever. christians save muslims almost everyday, to me this is not a good news ok
fucking muslims
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2011
dem_people:

It'll be difficult for the NW and NE to produce another presido in many years. This is the end of the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.

I am baffled by the way some people reason.

The longest ruling presidents in Nigeria are from the SW, NC

OBJ - 11yrs (SW)

Gowon- 9yrs (NC)

IBB - 8yrs (NC)

The same NC you are portraying as one of the victims has rules Nigeria the longest for 18yrs while the NE you are lampooning has only ruled for 6yrs of Balewa
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by princeonx: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
first of all I didn't read the story not even a line as a matter of fact don't give a rat a55 about who he is. I wonder why some of us think we're the same or can live with these guys peacefully after all the blood shed in the North? Sorry to disappoint you, it will never ever be the same again. I can't trust my dog with an Hausa/Muslim not to talk of my picture don't even dream or think I'll say my life
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thatz one good muslim out of 99% animal northerner including Buhari and bakare and all dis uneducated slowpoke that suck blood like their 'ramadan' red meat. God will bless the man and punish bakare and buhari and also cpc ritualist
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by tit(f): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
i am glad we still have people like Mr. Bologi.
I wish more of his neighbours had come out with him instead of hiding under their beds while people were being killed on their front doors.

the 1st pdp zoning agreement was 4 years for obj, then presidency goes to SE (or SS).
Obj later ignored this agbero agreement. the north backed him for a 2nd term and the Se and SS did not kill anybody becos of it.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by mrperfect(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2011
Is God at work here.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
I don't trust them all.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by georgem(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
this man must be an angel and an examplary muslims, sad to say though that its a liberian standing up for a nigerian while nigerians slaughter their fellow men.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by kevd2: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2011
Honestly Speaking Christians/Southerners are becoming real cowards and fools in this Country.
They are killing you in your own Country and you are still talking of God.
Even the State of Israel does n not call God Like Nigerians.
When will you realize that people will only treat you the way you allow them too.

Lets face it Nigeria cannot work,you cant have a country going in two different directions.Are we this Naive.

The only way you get freedom is to fight for it.That is why Americans like Guns because you cant mess with them.

Stand up ,arm yourself and fight for yourselves and stop being petty.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by kevd2: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
And Stop praising one man as if he is Representative of the Muslim Community.Are you easily fooled
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Ferya(f): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
May God bless this man and protect his family Amen
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2011
How can one get a gun legally?
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ZnO: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2011
See the way Nigerians get gullible. Am I disappointed at such blatant gullibility? No
The answer is that it is not COMPLETELY about Islam. It is MAINLY about Hausa/Fulani and their savagery
Otherwise, the Muslims in the SW, Edo and Middle Belt who are not Hausa/Fulani, would also be killing strangers in their midst
So, little wonder it turns out the man is not Hausa, afterall
I make bold to say that no ordinary Hausa/Fulani will risk his live to save you ''kaffir'' southerner
The earlier you get that, the better for your survival.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by mudleyback: 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
ZnO:

The answer is that it is not about Islam.
why then are churches being targeted? big ups to the man for such an act but that does not negate the fact that islam is one hell of a backward religion, as evident in the actions of these northern savages. he's just a good man, not a good muslim. good muslims slaughter infidels

[center][/center]
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by luluosas(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
May God bless you. Your type have corrected those who were calling all muslims every sort of names.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by emakgaga: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
Isn't it crazy how a whole thread gets hijacked?, alota tribal, religious sentiments, some unnecessary comments so different from what was originally posted.
Mr. Bologi definitely deserves a visit from the president for walking the walk and not just talking.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by luluosas(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2011
May God bless you. Your type have corrected those who were calling all muslims every sort of names.
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by ZnO: 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
mudleyback:

why then are churches being targeted? big ups to the man for such an act but that does not negate the fact that islam is one hell of a backward religion, as evident in the actions of these northern savages. he's just a good man, not a good muslim. good muslims slaughter infidels
[center][/center]

May be it is about Islam at 30% and about hausa/fulani savage mentality at 70% grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Muslim Who Risk All To Save His Xtian Neighbours by kevd2: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2011
Bullshit, They have been killing Christians for years since 19666.isn't 50 years enough to tell you that this country is not working.
And why shoudnt we protest are Christians the provocateurs.
Nigeria cannot work with hausa/Fulanni.
Stop deceiving yourself and work for the splitting of Nigeria.
Why do you think Terrorist are Hiding,because they know what America is capable of doing.
Why are muslims/Huasa Fulani dong what they are dong because they know you are too chicken to unite and fightback.
You control the wealth,manpower and educational edge and you are still acting like fools.
The Goodluck Presidency is going to be filled with violence.Watch and see.

FIGHT FOR SPLITTING OF NIGERIA ONCE AND FOR ALL.YOUR CHILDREN DESERVE PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am PDP Candidate, Nobody Can Stop Me – Jimoh Ibrahim / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.