Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,141 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. (18227 Views)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by bigx(m): 3:13am On May 02, 2021
You cant spend summer abroad

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Jerkbaba: 4:34am On May 02, 2021
All you guys insulting her here would be the same guys begging to just put the tip inside. Fvucking simps! Screenshot the pic and do justice! angry

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 5:11am On May 02, 2021
Maybe na " the future is female hoes" rag day and she was simply observing it. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by mu2sa2: 5:29am On May 02, 2021
StacyO:
If na me, I go wear the one wey worse pass this one.

The guy might be anyone to her, you can't try nonsense.

This is Nigeria sha. Monitoring spirits always watching round the clock.

Imagine salivating op brought out his phone to take a photo, for safe keeping I guess undecided

Make no body quote me oo before I descend on you.
Well done! Keep it coming. You're a "good" female, why not!

2 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Phcmayor(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2021
Portharcourt girls is now turning to something else. The worst part is after claiming big girl they will still beg for recharge card, house rent, hair, my have spoil, please am sick

Abeg fgt all these things and face front

As the guy carry her come Domino pizza she go sleep for him house for 3 weeks

3 Likes

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Phcmayor(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2021
mu2sa2:
Well done! Keep it coming. You're a "good" female, why nqot!
See your mouth cheap things every where
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Mrscarter(f): 5:52am On May 02, 2021
Rich4god:
Wannabe ekuke feminist... This one got me.

Truth be told, a lot of ladies these days have lost it. There mode of dressing is so bad that you begin to wonder if they actually looked at the mirror before leaving house. Funny thing is, when you try to talk sense into them, they flare up and start shouting if it's your body. Plz you can dress nakedly in your house/compound, but when coming out in public, plz behave. It's public nuisance.

I remember one time a lady insulted a woman in church. The woman is a member of a committee that checks ladies dress mode as they enter the church. In fact, the church made provision for wrappers and big headscarf so that if a lady's dressing isn't appropriate, they can give her either the wrapper or scarf depending on how she exposed her body.

That very day, I remembered vividly, the woman told the lady..."anty come and use this wrapper, you skirt is too short"... Immediately she flared up and started insulting the woman. Wetin vex pass, was that she was still insisting on entering the church that way.

Las las na mopol carry her comot.

Tomorrow now, one innocent man will now marry her. SMH.

Yet you wonder why some men keep saying that most ladies have nothing to offer. Cos if this one have something to offer, she wouldn't have dressed like this in public.

I agree. There's just some places u should dress appropriately for. I myself love my short shorts but i can never wear them to church or places like that.

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Reex12(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2021
But this na normal thing for US na, africa still has morals so it seems immoral to yall

btw
the girl no make sense if to say she hot...mehn e for no shock u grin
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by cybriz82(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2021
See that one dn use style hold him thing thru pocket.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Lilpen3758: 6:49am On May 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

na holy spirit dey blind your eye bro wink

make u no go see wetin go mk u lavish your little savings. so many farm toolz out there bro
Hahahahaha
farm toolz i go buy u bigi tropical
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by FiverrTutor(m): 6:57am On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Oh okay I see.
Well,not my part of town so I didn't know.

So you didn't know there is coldstone at Aba road? You no be Portharcourt boy ooo. So na only the one for Waterlines side u know lol
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by SeaTrade(m): 7:14am On May 02, 2021
FiverrTutor:

So you didn't know there is coldstone at Aba road? You no be Portharcourt boy ooo. So na only the one for Waterlines side u know lol
Me na PH boy to the core,but e don tey I go that side cos I never go Aba in a longtime, and even when I do I dey pass through Transamadi burst out elelenwo then oil mill,then face Aba from there.

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by humilitypays(m): 8:16am On May 02, 2021
zed7:
All they have is their bodies. Men should wake up and start seeing beyond these bodies. Men no longer need pretty women, they need peace.
why should men wake up and stop seeing their bodies Their body if it's well crafted is a big asset, bigger than most landed property grin
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2021
Wat abut the once that wear a big t shirt only...
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by HeadNigga: 10:26am On May 02, 2021
Where is hisbah when you need them...lol.

On a serious note, she no commit crime. Indecent dressing fit be sin but no be crime for sure
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Babara1994(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2021
StacyO:
If na me, I go wear the one wey worse pass this one.

The guy might be anyone to her, you can't try nonsense.

This is Nigeria sha. Monitoring spirits always watching round the clock.

Imagine salivating op brought out his phone to take a photo, for safe keeping I guess undecided

Make no body quote me oo before I descend on you.
But why do you dress like this? Is it that you need more sex or what??
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Twelfthman: 10:48am On May 02, 2021
Yes!
Men underrate their peace of mind and trade it to get few sparks on their John Thomas like esau trade his birthright for pot of porridge.
This problem is still with men not women

zed7:
All they have is their bodies. Men should wake up and start seeing beyond these bodies. Men no longer need pretty women, they need peace.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Rich4god(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Wat abut the once that wear a big t shirt only...

This one too follow...

Crazy dressings everywhere.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:21pm On May 02, 2021
zed7:
All they have is their bodies. Men should wake up and start seeing beyond these bodies. zed7 no longer need pretty women, zed7 need peace.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by tnerro1(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on that bum short and let it fall down yakata wink
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 02, 2021
All This Village Port Harcourt Boys...Guy man,Carry Babe from Stadium Road To ColdStone for Some Ice cream,You see Dem dey Murmur.. Wetin you expect 2 by 2 girls to Wear?!Asoebi?!
Guy,Person like you no go fit go any Swimming Pool,Beach Side or NightClub for Yankee Chill ohh!!Coz na raw Boobi and Yansh every body dey Flash there.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 02, 2021
bigx:
You cant spend summer abroad
Don't mind the guy.

I'm sure the girl holy pass him.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 02, 2021
Babara1994:

But why do you dress like this? Is it that you need more sex or what??

My answer::

Who sex epp

My question::

Why do you think India and Nigeria compete in the matters of rape?

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 02, 2021
Lol... it's because of creeps like you most nigerian girls hardly wear bikinis to the beach....fvckin perv grin
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

My answer::

Who sex epp

My question::

Why do you think India and Nigeria compete in the matters of rape?
Our Women Are Hypocrites And Our Men Show Lack Of Respect....
Some Years Back Women Weren't Allowed To Wear Trousers Or Mount On Bikes (Okada) Spreading Their Legs And They Seemed Modest,But Now Give Them The Slightliest Opportunity And You Will See Them Over Doing it...Same Ladies Wouldn't Mind Wearing Mini Skirts And Spreading Their Legs On Okada For The Whole World To See.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by JimiJunji: 1:18pm On May 02, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Lol... it's because of creeps like you most nigerian girls hardly wear bikinis to the beach....fvckin perv grin

grin I thought you were a conservative, you subscribe to revealing of the ass?
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by patjane(f): 1:23pm On May 02, 2021
How’s her outfit your business.. we should learn to mind our business seriously
SeaTrade:
Was at coldstone,waiting for my pizza and ice cream,
Seated close to me was some pretty woman and her fine daughter,probably 7-9 years old probably.
Then this girl and a guy walked in ,mehn I've never seen these kind of shorts before on someone walking on the streets,beach yeah but not streets.
All her ass was outside and I mean it,her buttcheeks were outside complete sef and was very visible.
She wore a hoody and a face mask,probably why she had that confidence.
Even the 9 year old girl close to me said to her mom,"she doesn't like the way the girl dressed"...
There are levels to this I guess.
Not judging her,just sharing my experience before all these wannabe ekuke feminists try to bite off my head.
Me sef for like climb the girl too ooo,but guy follow am come and ba venza e carry grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Apparently it seem we aren't in the same town cos I don't know any coldstone close to kilimanjaro.
Or is there a third branch?confused here.

Third branch ke

They have four branches. Olu Obasanjo, Aba Road, Odili Road and Aggrey Road.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 02, 2021
JimiJunji:

grin I thought you were a conservative, you subscribe to revealing of the ass?

Lol.....am a conservative but I subscribe to freedom to show ass grin it helps with the economy.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by DSC7: 1:29pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
This one na Odili road branch,close to lesukaa

But why u no go closer or zoom before u snap am??.....

Bumshort wey i wan see sef no too clear for my eyes.....
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Dncl2021: 1:33pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Was at coldstone,waiting for my pizza and ice cream,
Seated close to me was some pretty woman and her fine daughter,probably 7-9 years old probably.
Then this girl and a guy walked in ,mehn I've never seen these kind of shorts before on someone walking on the streets,beach yeah but not streets.
All her ass was outside and I mean it,her buttcheeks were outside complete sef and was very visible.
She wore a hoody and a face mask,probably why she had that confidence.
Even the 9 year old girl close to me said to her mom,"she doesn't like the way the girl dressed"...
There are levels to this I guess.
Not judging her,just sharing my experience before all these wannabe ekuke feminists try to bite off my head.
Me sef for like climb the girl too ooo,but guy follow am come and ba venza e carry grin grin

Lol you need to go out bros...

In spain Almeria we have nudist area men women adults walks around with nothing on saggy boobs and tits on show.

In europe summer time you see women with swim pants on the street and bra.

I see nothing wrong in that picture you look and turn away but u taking pic of strangers shows that you are perv

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Girls Are Cool! / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / What Kind Of Hairstyle Do Ladies Prefer On Their Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.