Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. (18231 Views)

My Experience Today At Coldstone,port Harcourt. / Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by JimiJunji: 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol.....am a conservative but I subscribe to freedom to show ass grin it helps with the economy.

Lol can't agree less with the economic aspect.

Anyways I am yet to receive your mail and feedback, sent you one again yesterday.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Dncl2021: 1:36pm On May 02, 2021
zed7:
All they have is their bodies. Men should wake up and start seeing beyond these bodies. Men no longer need pretty women, they need peace.

Yes o
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Dncl2021: 1:39pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

Op is just another village boy that managed to get hotspot.

Sinners always judging other sinners for sinning differently since time immemorial.

grin grin grin
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Eillyeillz(m): 1:50pm On May 02, 2021
Phcmayor:
Portharcourt girls is now turning to something else. The worst part is after claiming big girl they will still beg for recharge card, house rent, hair, my have spoil, please am sick

Abeg fgt all these things and face front

As the guy carry her come Domino pizza she go sleep for him house for 3 weeks

Annoying set of people. Almost every girl in PH has a shop. But still begs for money

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by BrutusOj(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Was at coldstone,waiting for my pizza and ice cream,
Seated close to me was some pretty woman and her fine daughter,probably 7-9 years old probably.
Then this girl and a guy walked in ,mehn I've never seen these kind of shorts before on someone walking on the streets,beach yeah but not streets.
All her ass was outside and I mean it,her buttcheeks were outside complete sef and was very visible.
She wore a hoody and a face mask,probably why she had that confidence.
Even the 9 year old girl close to me said to her mom,"she doesn't like the way the girl dressed"...
There are levels to this I guess.
Not judging her,just sharing my experience before all these wannabe ekuke feminists try to bite off my head.
Me sef for like climb the girl too ooo,but guy follow am come and ba venza e carry grin grin
You can imagine, if the 9 years old girl doesn't like what the lady was wearing, imagine how unpleasant it will be to a 9years old boy in same environment. Innocent males suffer more molestation from those shameless and wayward fellows on our streets.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:00pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:
Some men are actually fuelling the egos of this idiots called women. Imagine a girl dress in that manner to go out with me? Never. It cannot happen, not in this life. That kind of thought will never cross her mind. Sha girls the fear men not boys.

.girls dey fear men not boys. No cap..
Most times if I see how boys struggle in so called relationship and stuff.. I just laugh..
To cut the long story short.. God bless TRP..
Happy Sunday brother man..

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by blinking001(m): 2:03pm On May 02, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

.girls dey fear men not boys. No cap..
Most times if I see how boys struggle in so called relationship and stuff.. I just laugh..
To cut the long story short.. God bless TRP..
Happy Sunday brother man..
God bless TRP brotherly. Happy Sunday to you too, are you a football person like myself? Today's game is gonna be electric.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Entayali: 2:23pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:
If na me, I go wear the one wey worse pass this one.

The guy might be anyone to her.

This is Nigeria sha. Monitoring spirits always watching round the clock.

Imagine salivating op brought out his phone to take a photo, for safe keeping I guess undecided

Make no body quote me oo before I descend on you.

Modified:

Forming saints while doing worst behind close doors.
I'm sure if Uduak the ex nairalander cum murderer was still online, he would have had things to say.
""Olosho"" ""hoe"" ""ashawo kobokobo""

Even ladies in most countries outside Nigeria dress half nude but, their men have enough bounty of respect for them.
I'm sure that lady is pure both in spirit and in health than majority of you criticizing her.

Sinners always judging other sinners for sinning differently since time immemorial.

The 9 year old girl was surprised at the dressing and here you are, a full grown woman olosho disgracing yourself. You can go naked now.... Olosho!!!!
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by KidDarkness(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

Imagine salivating op brought out his phone to take a photo, for safe keeping I guess undecided

Modified:

I'm sure if Uduak the ex nairalander cum murderer was still online, he would have had things to say.

Even ladies in most countries outside Nigeria dress half nude but, their men have enough bounty of respect for them.
I'm sure that lady is pure both in spirit and in health than majority of you criticizing her.

Please don't wear your own ooo. I know you know why I'm begging you
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nmezor(f): 3:55pm On May 02, 2021
Some ladies no b am at all...Anyway Its her life finally
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:
Seated close to me was some pretty woman and her fine daughter,probably 7-9 years old probably.
Then this girl and a guy walked in ,mehn I've never seen these kind of shorts before on someone walking on the streets,beach yeah but not streets.
All her ass was outside and I mean it,her buttcheeks were outside complete sef and was very visible.
Even the 9 year old girl close to me said to her mom,"she doesn't like the way the girl dressed"...
Not judging her,just sharing my experience before all these wannabe ekuke feminists try to bite off my head.
Me sef for like climb the girl too ooo,but guy follow am come and ba venza e carry grin grin
Bros, I don see this kind one before for Lekki Agungi Domino's Pizza. That day I shock.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:

God bless TRP brotherly. Happy Sunday to you too, are you a football person like myself? Today's game is gonna be electric.

If I hear say I no like Football..
I be diehard Arsenal fan..
Thank God we dn beat Newcastle with clean sheet .
Make God help us make we beat Villarreal with clean sheet on Thursday too..
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by pek(m): 7:35pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade:

grin
Direct speech. Your quotation is wrong.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Mayeldah(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

Modified:

Ain't surprise at your comment. DP says it all.

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by okrikaboi: 7:59pm On May 02, 2021
unmask:
every society passes through this stage....so nothing....at a time, it was indecent for the ankle of a lady to show in public. But now....
mean say time go reach wey dem go dey naked waka and e go dey normal.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by jawalis(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

Modified:

You are well known for this kind of comments written without a functioning brain. If you like, carry your staphylococcus and Kwro kwro infected a$$ nakedly and be walking round the city. Body go tell you las las. I still marvels how a reasonable being will defend this kind of indecent dressing
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 02, 2021
blinking001:
Some men are actually fuelling the egos of this idiots called women. Imagine a girl dress in that manner to go out with me? Never. It cannot happen, not in this life. That kind of thought will never cross her mind. Sha girls the fear men not boys.

Not some men, men are the reason behind this high ego women av! From their foolishness to pay huge money to touch breast and take one toke makinwa for the night and after she comes out with the money she made the night b4 claiming boss lady?!! Men are the reason for women's high egos nobody else!
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

Modified:

Some people don't know if they re normal or not! Anyways I would bring ur medical report card for u soon to see the severity!

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 02, 2021
jawalis:

You are well known for this kind of comments written without a functioning brain. If you like, carry your staphylococcus and Kwro kwro infected a$$ nakedly and be walking round the city. Body go tell you las las. I still marvels how a reasonable being will defend this kind of indecent dressing

You've been noticed.

Kindly shift make I see road.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 02, 2021
KidDarkness:

Please don't wear your own ooo. I know you know why I'm begging you

Lol
Why? grin
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by PAWG(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2021
SeaTrade I’m disappointed in you, why you no snap better picture na cheesy
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by KidDarkness(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2021
StacyO:

Lol Why? grin
Your “this thing” will just swallow the bum short
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 02, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Our Women Are Hypocrites And Our Men Show Lack Of Respect....
Some Years Back Women Weren't Allowed To Wear Trousers Or Mount On Bikes (Okada) Spreading Their Legs And They Seemed Modest,But Now Give Them The Slightliest Opportunity And You Will See Them Over Doing it...Same Ladies Wouldn't Mind Wearing Mini Skirts And Spreading Their Legs On Okada For The Whole World To See.

All of una na hypocrite and the men have no respect whatsoever.

Nigerians are beginning to evolve but, I strongly believe hypocrisy is a major virus.

The reason behind rape isn't cause of women spreading legs on okada sha.

All the same, you're right at last sentence though.
Evolution ti take over. 21st century be changing minds.

Issorite.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Justkatty(f): 11:17pm On May 02, 2021
The coldstone at Odili road that was opened just of recent?
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by unmask: 1:08pm On May 03, 2021
okrikaboi:
mean say time go reach wey dem go dey naked waka and e go dey normal.
na so we take start
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Jesterinjay: 1:46pm On May 03, 2021
Heathrow44:

Not some men, men are the reason behind this high ego women av! From their foolishness to pay huge money to touch breast and take one toke makinwa for the night and after she comes out with the money she made the night b4 claiming boss lady?!! Men are the reason for women's high egos nobody else!
Can't the ladies mentioned, think for themselves ? Or are they fish brained like they are projected to be ?
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Truthabulabula(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2021
StacyO:

Modified:

Lmaoo

Every one agree it wrong.

You agree right.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Truthabulabula(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2021
Such thread.

Quite different people.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Truthabulabula(m): 2:06pm On May 03, 2021
Heathrow44:

Disagree.
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by adajoe555: 2:19pm On May 03, 2021
SeaTrade:
Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
blinking001:

Which Useless Pvssy Men. You mean Pvssy Freak Idiots who chase around anything In skirt. Those Eve Offsprings doesn't fear any Shiiiit about you Muguns because "DEM DON SEE UNA FINISH" There Is nothing to fear about shiiiithole men. Majority Of Shiiithole Men are the worst set of humans In the world.....

Re: The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. by blinking001(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Which Useless Pvssy Men. You mean Pvssy Freak Idiots who chase around anything In skirt. Those Eve Offsprings doesn't fear any Shiiiit about you Muguns because "DEM DON SEE UNA FINISH" There Is nothing to fear about shiiiithole men. Majority Of Shiiithole Men are the worst set of humans In the world.....
For some reason I never seem to understand, nairalanders with 2020 monikers are always bitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / Why Is Life So Unfair To Men? / Is Kissing An Essential Ingredient In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.