Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A Relationship With No Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship With No Passion (1667 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / I Was In A Relationship With My Teacher Until Suddenly She Just..... / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship With No Passion by nurabela: 12:02am On Apr 26, 2011
If you are in a relationship with somebody you love but there is no passion is it worth it to stay in the relationship?
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2011
It depends, what kind of relationship are we talking about? Marriage?

It's up to you really, passion doesn't always last forever, are there other things you share with each besides just passion? Things you have in common for example.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2011
Great question!!!!

Now, in such a relationship, the solution of course is to make sure you sex at least 20 other people per week. That will restore your passion like nobody's business.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by 190: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2011
Hell NO!!

What would i be doing in it when therez no passion

did they super glue me to the relationship undecided
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by african1(f): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2011
Escape while you can, if you are married then I don't know. but if you are just dating, then I think you should end, relationship without passion is not a relationship. But that is just my opinion.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by iice(f): 3:30am On Apr 26, 2011
People can stay with passion, people can stay without passion. Whichever one works. . .go with it
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by segzicres(m): 3:32am On Apr 26, 2011
Guy don't ever dull. It'll only hurt you more that you didn't do anything to her!!
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 26, 2011
no comment. undecided undecided
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by Nekai(f): 5:14am On Apr 26, 2011
I would rather be in a passion-less relationship with love, than in a passionate relationship without love.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 26, 2011
For a relationship to last, there must be passion.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by arramyjay: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2011
No i wont stay. angry
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by montykarl: 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2011
The relationship will not work out . you call it a quit.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by ceeplus(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
@poster,if there is no passion in ur relationship,then u create it urself.it is u dat wil make it lively.no one wil do it 4 u.
Re: A Relationship With No Passion by esteduca(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
If you love somebody and he/she loves you than you can work together to create passionate situation where you can both enjoy the partner.

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Has Married A White Woman! Help / My Wife Wishing Me Dead / Some Girls And There Forming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.