Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. (8837 Views)

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / They Have Warned Us But We / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
Blood_Shed:

shocked grin smiley

A woman holding another woman accountable?

How old are you?
Age's nothing but a number. Does she need 2 be told before she stops bringing dose bi*Ch*s into her man's way. she sure ready 2 face d damn consequences. so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
SexyDuby:

Age's nothing but a number. Does she need 2 be told before she stops bringing dose bi*Ch*s into her man's way. she sure ready 2 face d damn consequences. so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Consequences me aṡṡ!!! Yes, she should respect his wishes but he also needs to exercise control. Is he the only person in the world who's been tempted before?!?!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2011
SexyDuby:

Age's nothing but a number. Does she need 2 be told before she stops bringing dose bi*Ch*s into her man's way. she sure ready 2 face d damn consequences. so  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are you still in your teens? Are you igbo? Like, what's your deal? LOL I'm curious.

You can't be a female because I've never heard any woman come down on another woman like this, unless it's a conflict between women. But not in scenarios like this. This is the kind of tone I hear when women organise a posse to get back at the so-called cheating dog ex-boyfriend.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
In dis case where d guy's been warning her several times & she still proves nothing can happen, den d guy shuld teach d babe a lesson.
If ur man's d weak type, n confesses dat u shuld plz stop bringing ur over bottomed friends 2 come tempt him, i feel d babe shuld respect d guy enuf n control her friends or better still stop dem from coming over.
@Blood shed, get dis fact into ur skull as im not having any conflict wit anyone.
D girl shuld also put herself in d guy's shoes too naaaaa. HABA!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by divalishis: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
If this is true, I think its plain disrespectful that her friends wear short skirt in his house. They shud dress appropriately.
Next thing you know, they'll 'mistakenly' drop something on the ground and stick their fat behinds in the air to pick it up, giving OP a glimpse of ripe, bouncy, butt cheek tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
@OP: Just wondering, do you share this place of residence with your girlfriend? If not, can you not turn them away when they come? Yes, I know your girlfriend may complain or get upset and her friends may say you're not being a good boyfriend or hospitable but do you not have a say as to who comes into your own house?

divalishis:

If this is true, I think its plain disrespectful that her friends wear short skirt in his house. They shud dress appropriately.
Next thing you know, they'll 'mistakenly' drop something on the ground and stick their fat behinds in the air to pick it up, giving OP a glimpse of ripe, bouncy, butt cheek tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

Ok, so her bending down to pick something up has given him the go ahead to pounce on her?
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Pweety4me(f): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2011
Jobless friends, sttuupid man and silly girlfriend.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by divalishis: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
@inky, don't get me wrong. Am not saying he should pounce on them, but they shouldnt be parading half naked azzes in front of him, AND in his own home too. If my BF had a male friend, going round my house in a pair of speedo-like shorts, HE WONT BE WELCOME! Now not because I cant control myself, but because its plain disrespectful. SMH
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by CrudeOil2(m): 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Jobless friends, sttuupid man and silly girlfriend.

I'm Hot.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
divalishis:

@inky, don't get me wrong. Am not saying he should pounce on them, but they shouldnt be parading half unclothed azzes in front of him, AND in his own home too. If my BF had a male friend, going round my house in a pair of speedo-like shorts, HE WONT BE WELCOME! Now not because I cant control myself, but because its plain disrespectful. SMH

I hear ya.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
@pwitchme. This thread is for mature minds. Pls go and play in the graveyard. undecided
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2011
SexyDuby:

In dis case where d guy's been warning her several times & she still proves nothing can happen, den d guy shuld teach d babe a lesson.
If your man's d weak type, n confesses dat u shuld plz stop bringing your over bottomed friends 2 come tempt him, i feel d babe shuld respect d guy enuf n control her friends or better still stop dem from coming over.
@Blood shed, get dis fact into your skull as im not having any conflict wit anyone.
D girl shuld also put herself in d guy's shoes too naaaaa. HABA!

Yo, chill the fV<K out.

I didn't say you were, I was just pointing out the fact that it's rare that I hear any woman take your stance when issues like this are brought up.

FV<K outta here with that attitude, kmt.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Yo, chill the fV<K out.

I didn't say you were, I was just pointing out the fact that it's rare that I hear any woman take your stance when issues like this are brought up.

FV<K outta here with that attitude, kmt.
Wonder why ure dis burnt uhn? I laff in Swahlli angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2011
I was agreeing with you then you show me attitude, I just had to check you there.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2011
^^^ You know, I was wondering why you two were arguing because from what I read I could have sworn you agreed with her.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
Actually tot he wanted 2 Shed ma blood since he's a blood shedder & den he asked me to chill d fv**k out n i gat so angry angry angry angry angry angry . lol.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
[b]^^^ [/b]Its understandable. Clearly, some things were lost in translation during the dicussion. All the cursing just wasn't necessary.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

^^^ You know, I was wondering why you two were arguing because from what I read I could have sworn you agreed with her.

I wonder, I think she's bipolar or something.

How can someone agree with you and you just turn on them? lol
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2011
@bloodshed & sexyduby. I just dey look as una dey misbehave for my thread. Do you know how professors have come to read my thread and send it to USA for a seminar? You guys are enemy of progress. undecided
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
@Blood shed, Dats ok plz! Enuf of ur insults plz angry angry angry angry angry
@Xynerise, sorry bout dat.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
SexyDuby:

@Blood shed, Dats ok plz! Enuf of your insults plz  angry angry angry angry angry
@Xynerise, sorry bout dat.

Eh ya, don't get upset. After all, we're just faceless individuals online. All is well.

Blood_Shed:

I wonder, I think she's bipolar or something.

How can someone agree with you and you just turn on them? lol

No she isn't, she just misinterpreted what you wrote that's all.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
SexyDuby:

@Blood shed, Dats ok plz! Enuf of your insults plz  angry angry angry angry angry

Don't disrespect then, especially for no reason.

God help you if you're like this in real life.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Don't disrespect then, especially for no reason.

God help you if you're like this in real life.
Tot i said dats enuf so why all dis again? Na wa 4 u oooo.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2011
By the power vested on me I hereby ban sexyshed and Dubyblood in my thread. So help me God.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2011
xynerise:

By the power vested on me I hereby ban sexyshed and Dubyblood in my thread. So help me God.

OH PLEASE!

Don't watch me, watch your girl. Or is she there coaching you?

Alright, staying on topic, what have you done about this problem?
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Ranoscky(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
xynerise:

Hahahaha. . .
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
good old days. smiley
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by adabeke12(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
obowunmi: @ OP, I think she's testing you --- if you really love her, ignore the friends --- if you don't, bang them and I'm sure those friends won't tell her. It could be your little secret.

What happened to self respect and integrity?
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin grin grin
Still trying to figure out wether I should call u lucky dude ,unlucky dude or Mumu.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
I have done mine 2 of them and it continues maturely, I dont give a damn, if u tempt me, I must fall.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
All of you girls here that are saying "control yourself" I just dey laugh una. U look for trouble and whine and cry when trouble find u come. The guy says his babe should stop bringing them to his house and you say he should control himself. I'm pretty sure some girls have hidden agendas cos they too may be onto something. There is a limit a man can take such temptations. something similar happened to me when I was in school and i told my babe then that if she doesn't stop bringing her friend to sleep in my room i will do something she will later on regret. She didn't need me to tell her twice.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by adabeke12(f): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2013
Fuckkk her friendz nd she will fuckkk ur friendz easy abc wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? / I Want To Learn How To Sex Well / Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.