Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. (8840 Views)

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / They Have Warned Us But We / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by andy1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
esteduca:

Control yourself and keep watching the show!
watching Hell No!!! I ll say u go ahed nd host d show bro, show emm who's BOSS!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin. but why are u black women sSooooooo stingy with puuuny? why? angry

Because ancient black women had to deal with ancient tards like yourself tongue, they taught their descendants how to deal with imb3ciles. tongue, my fore-mothers did a good job as you can see! cheesy

@chima, YANNO! Cork is definitely delusional lol I can see him in London, with a 'will work for punny!" sign grin
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Dsense(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
OP.
I feel you erection pain cheesy,Look next time she brings them over . .Make sure you taste them one by one grin
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
Isoke:

How about this: Control your self.  To be tempted is a trial, but mastery of self shows even you can overcome the more base desires of your nature.

Real. Talk.

FV<K YOU!!

Men are not dimmer-light-switches you can just turn on high, medium and low whenever you feel like it.

He should control himself? Why can't his albatross of a girlfriend control her urges to bring her friend over to deliberately tempt him?

Get outta heeeyah.

Wislet:

When women pay deaf ears to their men's protests, disaster is not too far.

smiley wink

FINALLY! A woman that gets it.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by 190: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2011
what do we have here

2 of the worst

xynerise and ranosky meet under one roof/thread for the first time
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by deloon(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
Oh! How I wish I were in your shoes sad, I' would take that @$$ for a spin. After all, she was warned and you aren't marrried.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 7:09pm On Apr 26, 2011
deloon:

Oh! How I wish I were in your shoes sad, I' would take that @$$ for a spin. After all, she was warned and you aren't marrried.

That's the thing, he doesn't appreciate how much good can come out of this situation.

If he does bang this other chick, he's putting his foot down in a way because it aint like he didnt warn her. If she has a problem then boo hoo, she should have taken his protests seriously.

It'll be the perfect reason for leaving such a relationship where she obviously wears the trousers anyway.

But of course he won't consider any of this because he's too much of a chump to realise he's just being lead by his d!<k, round and round.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Isoke(f): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ Blood Shed What an intelligent and well thought out response. I will leave the F**KING UP to you, sir.

Anyhow, I'm not saying a woman should be stupid and parade her attractive gfs in front of her man. That is FOOLISH thing to do, and any woman who ignores her man's warning is being stupid and asking for trouble.

I only mean that in the end a man has a choice about where he sticks his penis. He can be tempted but no one is putting a gun to his head, saying screw this woman or DIE! If a woman is expected to practice some self control and restraint, why should men be freed from the same responsibility.

Truth!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by esteduca(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
BTW I was dreaming to have sex with my ex wife best friend and I finish to do it with her sister.
Well, no surprise for her! She was knowing everything about me and my attributes. Girls speak a lot!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Ranoscky(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
Sometimes, I wonder why such opportunities always pass me by. Maybe by now I might be heading for the 3rd round or 4th sef.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by deloon(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
esteduca:

BTW I was dreaming to have sex with my ex wife best friend and I finish to do it with her sister.
Well, no surprise for her! She was knowing everything about me and my attributes. Girls speak a lot!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
Isoke:

@ Blood Shed What an intelligent and well thought out response.  I will leave the F**KING UP to you, sir.

Anyhow, I'm not saying a woman should be silly and parade her attractive gfs in front of her man.  That is FOOLISH thing to do, and any woman who ignores her man's warning is being silly and asking for trouble.

I only mean that in the end a man has a choice about where he sticks his manliness.  He can be tempted but no one is putting a gun to his head, saying screw this woman or DIE!  If a woman is expected to practice some self control and restraint, why should men be freed from the same responsibility.

Truth!

Actually, your post implied that the man should simply control himself, not once did you hold his girlfriend accountable for what she's doing. Your post was just a reflection of society's attitudes to male vulnerability, just undermined and treated with amusement. And in society, women are pretty much free to do whatever they want compared to men, well at least in the Western world.

And most of the time, the burden of self-control usually lies on the man anyway, which makes me wonder why any man should get involved with any woman this day and age. I'd never marry them and definitely not breed them, because all hell breaks loose from there.

Like I said, if I was the poster I'd just handle that other woman, but then again I wouldn't be as stupid as he was/is to end up in this predicament to begin with.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Isoke(f): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ Blood Shed: To take MY personal OPINION as a reflection of any of society's views is the worst thing to do.  You would find some pretty unhappy people if that were the case, sir.

And despite his girlfriend's stupidity (and she is either attempting a blatant set up or she really is that damn silly), again, he has a choice. If he really wanted her to stop bringing these women to his house he would stop her.  What man is really just going to let a woman run anyone or anything through his house without seriously checking her. Come, the hell on! 

I don't care if she parades 100 fat asses in front of him (and she would not be right to do this), in the end he is responsible for his own actions. That would be like me blaming my man for always having fine male friends around.  I have a choice who my thighs part for, and ultimately it is my responsibility to control myself.

Point blank. Period.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2011
For some reasons, I just do not buy this story.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
It will always be easy for women to say 'control yourself bla bla bla. . .'
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
Isoke:

To take MY personal OPINION as a reflection of any of society's views is the worst thing to do.  You would find some pretty unhappy people if that were the case, sir.

And despite his girlfriend's stupidity (and she is either attempting a blatant set up or she really is that damn silly), again, he has a choice.  I don't care if she parades 100 fat asses in front of him, in the end his is responsible for his own actions.  That would be like me blaming my man for always having fine male friends around.  I have a choice who my thighs part for, and ultimately it is my responsibility to control myself.

Point blank. Period.

But that IS the case. The burden of accountability always lies on the men in these situations, which is why men are demonised in the media as cheats and deadbeats and what have you, and these labels have eventually become accepted as exclusively male traits. And any wrongdoing a woman does just gets brushed off or people just make excuses for it.
This is why I advise male associates NEVER to breed these leeches or marry them this day and age, nothing in it for a man at all.

If a man cheats, he's a dog, if a woman cheats it's because she was "unhappy", or something along those lines.
Telling a man to control himself in such a situation is like telling him to stop urinating in mid flow.

This male is a prick  for continuing to entertain this broad and if I knew him I'll literally beat some sense into him.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Isoke(f): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
I will agree to an extent men have been castigated when it comes to unfaithfulness, cheating and lying.  Women have been just as abused or worse when it comes to this kind of labeling.  What I always find is one of us (women) or one of you (men), are always trying to point the finger and play the victim.  Truth is both are just as capable of lying and cheating. This is not a blame game, this is about being responsible and truthful!

in my eyes a cheat is a cheat is a cheat. Period.

In the past when I have cheated I could have supplied myself with 1,000 excuses but in the end I was still guilty of the crime, and I had a choice before cracking open my legs and doing what I wanted to do.

Case in point I had a similar issue with my ex he kept a house full of male friends (and some females) at all times of day and night.  Very good looking and sexually attractive men at that.  Members of his business and motorcycle clubs.  At different times they tried to test me out: brushing up against me, teasing, flirting, one going so far to make an offer and slapping me on my backside --- and I immediately let my man know about all this behavior and checked those men.

Now will I say I was not tempted?  Hell, I am no angel.  I definitely looked and found quite a few of them attractive, but I knew to carry my self off to my man, or lock myself away from their presence to avoid potential drama with my man. I was there for his personal pleasure, not theirs.  It's called remembering you have a Significant Other, and respecting them!

Could I have tried something?  Sure I could have, but I chose not to. Aha, it's that damned self control thing I keep bringing up. 

It would have been too easy for me to blame my man for keeping such attractive company about, but at the end of the day my choice was all mine, no matter what he did.  Yeah, he could be blamed for being  faulty in the attention he paid to keeping other men from seeing and having access to his woman, but ultimately I had to make a choice to be in control of my damn self.

Women can be tempted as well as any man.  We are no different from you all in that regard.  And so if I won't excuse myself from being responsible, I'm not about to set a double standard for men either.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
Isoke:

in my eyes a cheat is a cheat is a cheat. Period.

In the past when I have cheated I could have supplied myself with 1,000 excuses but in the end I was still guilty of the crime, and I had a choice before cracking open my legs and doing what I wanted to do.

Case in point I had a similar issue with my ex he kept a house full of male friends (and some females) at all times of day and night.  Very good looking and sexually attractive men at that.  Members of his business and motorcycle clubs.  At different times they tried to test me out: brushing up against me, teasing, flirting, one going so far to make an offer and slapping me on my backside --- and I immediately let my man know about all this behavior and checked those men.

Now will I say I was not tempted?  Hell, I am no angel.  I definitely looked and found quite a few of them attractive, but I knew to carry my self off to my man, or lock myself away from their presence when I was about to avoid drama with my man. I was there for his personal pleasure, not theirs.  It's called remembering you have a Significant Other, and respecting them!

Could I have tried something?  Sure I could have, but I chose not to. Aha, it's that damned self control thing I keep bringing up. 

It would have been too easy for me to blame my man for keeping such attractive company about, but at the end of the day my choice was all mine, no matter what he did.  Yeah, he could be blamed for being  faulty in the attention he paid to keeping other men from seeing and having access to his woman, but ultimately I had to make a choice to be in control of my damn self.

Women can be tempted as well as any man.  We are no different from you all in that regard.  And so if I won't excuse myself from being responsible, I'm not about to set a double standard for men either.

No, but your man was not PURPOSELY trying to tempt you and you didn't ask him not to bring those men over. But the OP's girlfriend WAS trying to tempt him and he DID bring it up with her.

Isoke:

I will agree to an extent men have been castigated when it comes to unfaithfulness, cheating and lying.  Women have been just as abused or worse when it comes to this kind of labeling.  What I always find is one of us (women) or one of you (men), are always trying to point the finger and play the victim.  Truth is both are just as capable of lying and cheating. This is not a blame game, this is about being responsible and truthful!

AAH, one thing I find interesting is when you women want to accept responsibility for something, you always want to PARTLY accept it, like "oh, BOTH are responsible, it happens to us too, men do it too,rah rah rah". But the truth is, men receive FAR MORE criticism than women in this area. Male hatred has been ingrained into society so much that domestic violence committed against men is seen as a joke, fatherhood has been undermined by the feminization of society, and family courts almost automatically give full custody of children to mothers, many of whom are disfunctional. Trust me, you don't want to take the conversation in this direction.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Isoke(f): 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
Trust me, I am NOT the enemy. You're so busy trying to see me not taking responsibility, that you do not realize I am not negating the truth of the matter, but accepting the responsibility, but only for myself and my actions. I cannot and will not be a representative of all women, I am only myself and that is where my ultimate responsibility lies.

You seem to be looking for an argument, when I do not desire to offer one that is contentious, but only stating my truth, and my view of things. Do you hate and distrust women so much that you have to be on the defense so hard? I am asking, not accusing. Perhaps, I should just interpret your vehemence for passion on this particular subject.

I am not coy about the truth or what I think, so we can discuss frankly. I take as good as I give. Let's talk about this. Men seem to feel sometimes that we box you all in and give you no ground to fully express yourselves. I am not that woman, I do want to know exactly what you think. It enlightens me all the more.

If this chick is blatantly setting her man up, she is wrong. I have already stated that. But he has a part to take up in this too. I am just saying he should take responsibility for his part, no matter her guile or gullibility.

Second, I agree there is an all time high of male hatred, and there is an all time high of hatred of women that stems back thousands of years. I do not mean to undercut or undermine the relevance of the truth of male hatred. It particularly permeates society these days, and has led to some serious emasculation issues for men, and has caused a serious balance shift in relationships between men and women. It has caused fathers to be disrespected and destroyed in the eyes of children, when a single mother or even married mother cannot separate her hatred of a man, from rearing her children and allowing that man to fulfill his role as father and provider to his children.

Women have abused men in some the cruelest and wickedest ways. Even I will admit a woman's type of hatred and deception can score a lot longer and deeper than a man's if she intent on hatred and cruelty. However, this is not all women. Not all men are dogs, sorry, cheats and liars. I know this because of the good men in my life from all walks of life, backgrounds, continents etc. I am one woman who can say I love men without rancor, even though I have had some bad bouts in relationships, but I also realize it did not make them bad men, it's just we were not right or not ready for each other. I love my brothers, I do. If nothing else I say rings true with you please know this. There are other women, your women who feel the same regard, respect and love for you.

I had the misfortune of working for local family court for two years when I was younger and I watched so many men come in filing for custody of their children, men who wanted to be in their childrens' lives, men I offered legal help and counsel to (when I was not supposed to) because it broke my heart to see them and the children taken through the ringer. I have watched trifling women use their children as pawns to manipulate and harass a man, through constant court motions, and taking his children. I have watched men I have loved, who were my own lovers, suffer at the hands of their wretched baby mothers. I have seen the grief and had to comfort many a man beyond my capacity in these scenarios. It is evil. It is wrong. It is one of the vilest things a woman could do, keeping children from a loving, and well meaning father. There is no excuse for it.

So don't tell me what direction I don't want to take this conversation in. I have more compassion and depth of feeling than you realize when it comes to these things "brother."
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by chibaby5(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2011
Guyz will alwayz be guyz. Lyk seriouslyyy??  undecided
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
Isoke:

I am not coy about the truth or what I think, so we can discuss frankly.  I take as good as I give.  Let's talk about this.  Men seem to feel sometimes that we box you all in and give you no ground to fully express yourselves.  I am not that woman, I do want to know exactly what you think.  It enlightens me all the more.

If this chick is blatantly setting her man up, she is wrong.  I have already stated that.  But he has a part to take up in this too.  I am just saying he should take responsibility for his part, no matter her guile or gullibility.

Second, I agree there is an all time high of male hatred, and there is an all time high of hatred of women that stems back thousands of years.  I do not mean to undercut or undermine the relevance of the truth of male hatred.  It particularly permeates society these days, and has led to some serious emasculation issues for men, and has caused a serious balance shift in relationships between men and women.  It has caused fathers to be disrespected and destroyed in the eyes of children, when a single mother or even married mother cannot separate her hatred of a man, from rearing her children and allowing that man to fulfill his role as father and provider to his children.  

Women have abused men in some the cruelest and wickedest ways.  Even I will admit a woman's type of hatred and deception can score a lot longer and deeper than a man's if she intent on hatred and cruelty.  However, this is not all women.  Not all men are dogs, sorry, cheats and liars. I know this because of the good men in my life from all walks of life, backgrounds, continents etc.  I am one woman who can say I love men without rancor, even though I have had some bad bouts in relationships, but I also realize it did not make them bad men, it's just we were not right or not ready for each other.  I love my brothers, I do.  If nothing else I say rings true with you please know this.  There are other women, your women who feel the same regard, respect and love for you.

I had the misfortune of working for local family court for two years when I was younger and I watched so many men come in filing for custody of their children, men who wanted to be in their childrens' lives, men I offered legal help and counsel to (when I was not supposed to) because it broke my heart to see them and the children taken through the ringer.  I have watched trifling women use their children as pawns to manipulate and harass a man, through constant court motions, and taking his children.  I have watched men I have loved, who were my own lovers, suffer at the hands of their wretched baby mothers.  I have seen the grief and had to comfort many a man beyond my capacity in these scenarios.  It is evil.  It is wrong.  It is one of the vilest things a woman could do, keeping children from a loving, and well meaning father. There is no excuse for it.

So don't tell me what direction I don't want to take this conversation in.  I have more compassion and depth of feeling than you realize when it comes to these things "brother."

Firstly, don't ever refer to me as "brother" again. And I've already stated that he's a fool for getting involved with this troll, just like most men are for getting seriously involved with women in 2011 and beyond. And yes, all that you said that is evil (what I highlighted), the fact that its evil doesn't stop many women from doing that, because most women don't have character. They don't measure themselves on the same codes and ethics that we men do. For women (maybe not you), ANYTHING GOES! Whether right or wrong.

Isoke:

Trust me, I am NOT the enemy. You're so busy trying to see me not taking responsibility, that you do not realize I am not negating the truth of the matter, but accepting the responsibility, but only for myself and my actions.  I cannot and will not be a representative of all women, I am only myself and that is where my ultimate responsibility lies.

LOL Back-pedalling like a goalkeeper  trying to catch the ball. Maybe not you, but most people, to me, especially females, are the enemy.

Isoke:

You seem to be looking for an argument, when I do not desire to offer one that is contentious, but only stating my truth, and my view of things.  Do you hate and distrust women so much that you have to be on the defense so hard?  I am asking, not accusing. Perhaps, I should just interpret your vehemence for passion on this particular subject.

I trust NOBODY! But generally, yes I don't trust women like that. Generally, women have bad character like I said. How can I tell? Well, back in the day in Western society (and in some societies today), women's behaviour was strictly regulated and that's what kept them in check.
But today, nobody holds women accountable for any wrongdoing whatsoever. Which has brought the TRUE LACK OF CHARACTER of most women right out in the open. Even when women falsely accuse men of violation, I never hear females who really have been violated speak out against these lying women? Why? Probably because they are women too so they all gotta stick together, I dunno,

They lie to their sons about how to treat women, only moulding their sons into the type that'll get abused (and NO, this does not apply to me, so dont try it), to be the type of men that they wished they got over on. Why they do that, I don't know. They trap their partners by having children and/or marrying them by putting on this nice-girl act only for them to pull a 180 turn and reveal the witches they really are.

^So why should I trust people who have a collective mindset like what I mentioned above?^
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Isoke(f): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ Blood Shed One, trust that I totally meant the "brother" comment as a barb, which quite suits your thorny nature.  You feel how you feel , you're entitled to that, I am just thankful not ALL men think as you do.

Two, since females are the enemy, perhaps you should just be screwing your damn self, since they are so tricky, so loathsome.  You would think you did not come from a woman's womb.  Misogyny is hard for me to truly understand, no matter how blatant.

Three, lol, I have no reason to backpedal for the likes of you, sir.  I was just stating what I already had, that which you continually ignored because of course you only want to see and acknowledge what you wish.  I don't know you well enough, or care to, to make a friend or enemy of you.

I am civilized, but let you tell it all women are evil banshees and shrews just looking to trick or turn a man into ashes.  Your bitterness is sad to watch.  But it is what it is.  I am done with the subject, or at least my addresses to you.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by seedord247(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
Brosss is she don come yu fit allow me self make i con sleep yur house overnight. . . . ,
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by N101: 9:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
Isoke & Blood Shed.  At the end of the day you're both saying the same thing:

Blood_Shed:

This male is a prick  for continuing to entertain this broad and if I knew him I'll literally beat some sense into him.
Isoke:

And despite his girlfriend's stupidity (and she is either attempting a blatant set up or she really is that damn silly), again, he has a choice. If he really wanted her to stop bringing these women to his house he would stop her.  What man is really just going to let a woman run anyone or anything through his house without seriously checking her. Come, the hell on! 

Let's see where the poster takes this.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
N101:

Isoke & Blood Shed.  At the end of the day you're both saying the same thing:

Let's see where the poster takes this.

She agreed with me innit lol

Isoke:

@ Blood Shed One, trust that I totally meant the "brother" comment as a barb, which quite suits your thorny nature.  You feel how you feel , you're entitled to that, I am just thankful not ALL men think as you do.

Two, since females are the enemy, perhaps you should just be screwing your damn self, since they are so tricky, so loathsome.  You would think you did not come from a woman's womb.  Misogyny is hard for me to truly understand, no matter how blatant.

Three, lol, I have no reason to backpedal for the likes of you, sir.  I was just stating what I already had, that which you continually ignored because of course you only want to see and acknowledge what you wish.  I don't know you well enough, or care to, to make a friend or enemy of you.

I am civilized, but let you tell it all women are evil banshees and shrews just looking to trick or turn a man into ashes.  Your bitterness is sad to watch.  But it is what it is.  I am done with the subject, or at least my addresses to you.

HAR-HAR, no I don't screw myself, I get what I need then disappear. And yes I came from a woman's womb but did I have a choice how I was born and more importantly to be born in the first place. And if more men thought like me, then we wouldn't be having these problems.

And I'm not bitter, just calling it what it is. If that's misogyny then so be it. But Misandry (do you even know what that means, don't google it lol) is in full effect in 2011. Any misogyny nowadays is reactionary. A man who trusts a woman in 2011 knowing what could go wrong in all areas is a fool, including and especially the OP.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Ranoscky(m): 6:11am On Apr 27, 2011
Blood_Shed:

And I'm not bitter, just calling it what it is. If that's misogyny then so be it. But Misandry (do you even know what that means, don't google it lol) is in full effect in 2011. Any misogyny nowadays is reactionary. A man who trusts a woman in 2011 knowing what could go wrong in all areas is a fool, including and especially the OP.
God bless you infinitly, man! (the embolded)

I stil find it very very HARD to trust any woman. NEVER RANOSCKY !!!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by CrudeOil2(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2011
Blood_Shed:

She agreed with me innit lol

HAR-HAR, no I don't screw myself, I get what I need then disappear. And yes I came from a woman's womb but did I have a choice how I was born and more importantly to be born in the first place. And if more men thought like me, then we wouldn't be having these problems.

PREACH! PREACH!! PREACH!!!

Your forefathers are proud of you!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by InkedNerd(f): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2011
Crude Oil:

PREACH! PREACH!! PREACH!!!

Your forefathers are proud of you!

tongue
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by SexyDuby(f): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2011
Wonder why some women like playing with FIRE, pscheeeew. Your woman needs 2 be taught a HARD LESSON!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Ranoscky(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2011
^ By fukkin her friend very well, right?
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by forkadict(m): 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
@ OP.
Although i havent seen the chics in question but like you, i also have an erection here. And i bet its much stronger than yours. I can imagine those slim, scantily dressed huuuge boooooty chics catwalking slowly with the huge ass jiggling here and there right before you at night and with the lights dimmed.
*** Quietly says a prayer ' Oh God, please turn me into the poster and turn the poster to me for about 1 year so i can fork punish all these evil doers. Amen.'
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by BloodShed1: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
SexyDuby:

Wonder why some women like playing with FIRE, pscheeeew. Your woman needs 2 be taught a HARD LESSON!

shocked grin smiley

A woman holding another woman accountable?

How old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be A Spiritual Problem???ur Opinion Needed Please.... / See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) / Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.