Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. (8836 Views)

Childrens Day Wahala: She's Bringing Her Booty Along With Her Nephews! / They Have Warned Us But We / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 20, 2013
xynerise: I wonder the kind of friends she has. It seems she selected them from the slim and big butt market. Each time they come to look for her, she will ask them to spend the night in my house. The other day, I was watching movies in the sitting room and one of them came to the bar to take a shot of wine with a short skirt. I no go lie I look well well and I saw something. grin. Her butt is huge but she is slim. Honestly, I had an erection that day. At night I told her to stop bringing those home breakers home again to spend the night else I will disappoint her.   
this is your chance !! grin grin take it....its in your hands
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2013
I would just Dig all up in that. Life Too short to be Hesitating.
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Stopercent: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2013
Tee_Jay: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin she is daring you, Pls dont disappoint The best way to make her listen is to "Just Do It",

Hehehehe!!!! as per nike
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by obyrich(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2013
adaobi123:
this is your chance !! grin grin take it....its in your hands
Hmmmmmmmmm, Adaobi!
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by drnoel: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
Inked_Nerd: @OP: I understand that you told her to stop bringing her friends over but if you really wanna jeopardize your relationship because you can't control yourself then it seems like you're the one with the problem.
Madam justify it all you want but lets call a spade a spade. Oga has spoken, it is left for madam to understand and do what is right or else....
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by xynerise: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Who dug this topic out? undecided
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
obyrich:
Hmmmmmmmmm, Adaobi!
grin grin grin its true na
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by mecussey(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
you have done the right thing. Now, she knows that testosterone is running in ur blood
Re: I Have Warned Her To Stop Bringing Her Big Butt Gf To Spend D Night In My House. by stpat1(m): 12:51am On Mar 21, 2013
Guy You don Yarn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It With Guys And "Ass"....? / Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night / Bare Breasts!!! Could This Truly Be A Pre-wedding Photo Shoot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.