Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? (14149 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 01, 2011
BABE!:

lol--personal question darling--ermm, Are you a student? (Asin UNI.)

I recently graduated.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 8:47pm On May 01, 2011
^^Aight! How old are you? grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 01, 2011
Em. . .
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 8:59pm On May 01, 2011
Abeg talk jo! angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2011
. .
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:02pm On May 01, 2011
I kind of don't believe you---but aight!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 01, 2011
Why were you asking?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 01, 2011
190:

she has a brain after all  cheesy cheesy

OOOOH this is what my sis was talking about hmmm. . .
at least I DO unlike yourself  cheesy

Crude Oil:

I dont want any b1tch cooking for me either.
shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:07pm On May 01, 2011
J12:

Why were you asking?

I was just curious!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 01, 2011
Okay. Your turn.
Are you a student?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:11pm On May 01, 2011
arggghhhhh--lol

Yh, A student, I'm 21! tongue grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 01, 2011
I kind of dont believe you, but aight.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:18pm On May 01, 2011
lol-- Abeg jo!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 01, 2011
But seriously, why didnt you believe me?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 01, 2011
But seriously, why didnt you believe me?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:21pm On May 01, 2011
Because, I don't know you like that, so you have no reason to tell me the truth! You could be lying--
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2011
^^My other thread couldn't even reign, probably didn't even get seen by y'knw who because of 1 jealous oompa loompa!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:26pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^My other thread couldn't even reign, probably didn't even get seen by y'knw who because of 1 jealous oompa loompa!!

ha! pretty, wetin I do?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 9:27pm On May 01, 2011
BABE!:

ha! pretty, wetin I do?
Not you is that stuuupid fool who was giving title mod, he moved the damn thing!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 01, 2011
@BABE!
You definitely have other reasons. Spill it!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:30pm On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

Not you is that stuuupid fool who was giving title mod, he moved the damn thing!!

I was sha wondering. I was looking for the thread too! Eya pele!

You should probably change the topic to his name so it could draw his attention! cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BABE3: 9:31pm On May 01, 2011
J12:

@BABE!
You definitely have other reasons. Spill it!

Nahhh. I don't. smiley Seriously, I don't!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 01, 2011
Okay, no wahala.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2011
BABE!:

I was sha wondering. I was looking for the thread too! Eya pele!

You should probably change the topic to his name so it could draw his attention! cool
I did @ first, remember?

Nvermind, i know what 2 do
wink cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 01, 2011
That girl in the video is a bit of an ediot in my opinion.  undecided

You don't have to be seen as a "housewife" before you cook a meal out of luv for your man out of a desire to care.
And as for the girls sharing her misguided mindset, dey there no show your man some food luv. Stay there and be expecting orisirisi from the man and not make yourself worthwhile and useful.  cheesy Na you know. Keep listening to jazz like this poo and see who's arms your man ends up falling into.

radical deluded feminists  grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On May 01, 2011
Awww. The chauvinists circling the pot. Ladies, rat poison does wonder. wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 11:19pm On May 01, 2011
lolz why would I cook for my BF that is a no no no gosh I wonder why girls do this, cook for their bf wash their clothes fuc.k someone who will not even marry you okay even if he will I don't still see why people cook for their Bf or even fiance. Moi Natasha I can never ever cook for a Bf or fiance not to talk of wash clothes no no way if its food you want go and buy if your clothes are dirty wash them your self angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 11:41pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Awww. The chauvinists circling the pot. Ladies, rat poison does wonder. wink

You see this, see this statement right here

Earlier in this thread I mentioned how I left abruptly when some girl I was chillin' with offered to cook for me.

See fellas, I ain't making this ish up.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 11:44pm On May 01, 2011
Blood_Shed:

You see this, see this statement right here

Earlier in this thread I mentioned how I left abruptly when some girl I was chillin' with offered to cook for me.

See fellas, I ain't making this ish up.

Which statement you are referring to? Chauvinists circling the pot or rat poison doing the trick?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by BloodShed1: 11:48pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Which statement you are referring to? Chauvinists circling the pot or rat poison doing the trick?

Read my statements earlier, AH FV<K IT!!

I'm referring to the rat poison part.

Women commit as many murders as men, but the methods they use to kill men doesn't go down as murder, like hiring contract killers or poisoning their men for example.

I mentioned that I left one woman's house (she was interested in me so I went to jam with her in her house, since I never invite chicks to my house, tell them where I live or even my real name) as soon as she offered to cook for me.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 11:50pm On May 01, 2011
lolz so you are afraid for your life grin grin grin grin well me I just cant cook for a Bf or fiance that's my standard cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 11:51pm On May 01, 2011
Blood_Shed:

Read my statements earlier, AH FV<K IT!!

I'm referring to the rat poison part.

Women commit as many murders as men, but the methods they use to kill men doesn't go down as murder, like hiring contract killers or poisoning their men for example.

I mentioned that I left one woman's house (she was interested in me so I went to jam with her in her house, since I never invite chicks to my house, tell them where I live or even my real name) as soon as she offered to cook for me.

Why do you think the women are killing men and do you think the women that are offering to cook for you are trying to kill you as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? / 9 Types Of Girlfriends / How Long Should Courtship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.