Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? (14122 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 2:00am On May 02, 2011
ayosmiles:

not only in cookin but in everythin else. i guess u dont understand me.
but we are talking about cooking I wouldn't cook for my BF but that doesn't mean I don't love him , cooking cannot be a base for love
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 2:20am On May 02, 2011
^abeg sHut Up there and Get the heck outta here, Look @ whos talkin

Boyfriend ko boyfriend ni

@16 dont u have WAEC to read,

keep living in your shadow

day never break for your head before!! angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 2:29am On May 02, 2011
190:

^abeg sHut Up there and Get the heck outta here, Look @ whos talkin

Boyfriend ko boyfriend ni

@16 don't you have WAEC to read,

keep living in your shadow

day never break for your head before!! angry

190 is it my fault that you had to write WAEC 17 times and I had to write it just once and for all tongue agbaya do people read WAEC or read for it Please go and sleep i hate talking to illiterates tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 2:34am On May 02, 2011
jeez, i even forgot natasha is underage. shes been making some matured posts u thnk shes adult.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:36am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am glad that you do not need a woman to cook for you because I was thinking you are facing a life or death situation.  Good to know.  Whew!  Sorry to bust your bubbles buddy.  Cooking has nothing to do with love nor proving love.   Love isn't that easy.   

Aim for something bigger than that.  Don't be cheap.

Sweery, you had better go and cook for your husband and stop deceiving yourself on NL.

It's simple. In the same way you like regular shows of love from your man is the same way we like regular shows of love, care and concern from our women. One of these ways is preparing a meal for your man. Why you're all making a big deal out of it is what I don't understand. You want diamonds, gifts, fixings of various household gadgets and lifting of various objects from your man, but to show him some love back is an issue to you?

God save men from these green, greedy, self-centered monsters that pass for self-proclaimed women these days.

. . .

Anyway. All those ones are just usual girl-talk beans. Fact is most of you would do anything to keep your man happy, cooking involved, if you had a man.  cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 2:37am On May 02, 2011
God save men from these green, greedy, self-centered monsters that pass for self-proclaimed women these days.

^ 2BUFF I WOULD BEAT YOU FOR MAKING ME LAFF SO HARD!!

FLAWLESS VICTORY! shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

Sweery, you had better go and cook for your husband and stop deceiving yourself on NL.

It's simple. In the same way you like regular shows of love from your man is the same way we like regular shows of love, care and concern from our women. One of these ways is preparing a meal for your man. Why you're all making a big deal out of it is what I don't understand. You want diamonds, gifts, fixings of various household gadgets and lifting of various objects from your man, but to show him some love back is an issue to you?

God save men from these green, greedy, self-centered monsters that pass for women these days.

. . .

Anyway. All those ones are just usual girl-talk beans. Fact is most of you would do anything to keep your man happy, cooking involved, if you had a man.  cool

You better go keep those hoes happy with your sticking and licking.  Stop deceiving yourself.  

Fact is most of you woul do anything to feed your ego and pay for pussy if you don't have a woman.   cool
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 02, 2011
And your post in relation to this thread is? undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:39am On May 02, 2011
Instead of violence obtain a job.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Natasha2(f): 2:40am On May 02, 2011
ayosmiles:

jeez, i even forgot natasha is underage. shes been making some matured posts u thnk shes adult.
lolz what's the fuss about my age its high time you guys realise that I'm a matured minor I might be 16 but that doesn't make me less mature , I always say this maturity is not in age but its of the mind you guys should stop looking at me like a 16 year old rather look at me like a mature somebody cos that's what I am. 190 is too ignorant to realise this  
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 02, 2011
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:41am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

And your post in relation to this thread is?   undecided undecided

To anyone it pertains to.  Instead of telling women they need to cook, you need to teach your fellow brothers how it is embarrassing to depend on women for financial assistance and food.

Maybe the women would be more willing to cook for men that have jobs and can afford groceries.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD33Qyulq34[/flash]

It was interesting that since this video was released the rate of HIV infections amongst Negroid community increased.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The persons the men were cheating with weren't women either.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 2:45am On May 02, 2011
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:48am On May 02, 2011
Why a grown arse man can't obtain a job and keep a woman worrying about other people's relationships.  That should be featured on the front page.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 2:53am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

To anyone it pertains to.  Instead of telling women they need to cook, you need to teach your fellow brothers how it is embarrassing to depend on women for financial assistance and food.

Maybe the women would be more willing to cook for men that have jobs and can afford groceries.

Serious? That's it?
Gurl you need to start hanging around men with more class. You can't be running around in the ghetto seeing a welfare-grabbing nigga and be trying to bringing that up as some sort of point in an intelligent conversation of why I, a man who makes enough of his own paper and handles his end of the deal of being a man, thinks he should get some food luv from my gurl. Again, your argument is invalid. Bring up something more tangible.

you're also missing the crux of my argument. I don't depend on a woman for anything. Not money, house, food or a green card (LOL), but she needs to show she is worth my while by showing me luv. You don't get luv without giving it . . . that shit only works on mugus.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 2:56am On May 02, 2011
natasha the problem is we can not relate 2 u comfortably knowin we are not allowed by law to do u what we can do to adults
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

Serious? That's it?
Gurl you need to start hanging around men with more class. You can't be running around in the ghetto seeing a welfare-grabbing nigga and be trying to bringing that up as some sort of point in an intelligent conversation of why I, a man who makes enough of his own paper and handles his end of the deal of being a man, thinks he should get some food luv from my gurl. Again, your argument is invalid. Bring up something more tangible.

If Nairaland would attract men with more class then the quality male representation would surpass the ones that are still posting.  As I stated, you teach your brothers how to obtain a job and maintain it then they wouldn't have to depend on a woman to supply the necessities. Since cooking is supposed to be a woman's role then a man should be able to provide without begging or stealing.

You also posted some bullshit about a woman would do anything to keep a man and from I see what important to you is the woman's ability to feed your face.

What someone sent for you to fight for them?  You sounded like you been briefed recently.  

I didn't know we were having an argument.  You stated something and I responded.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:04am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

Serious? That's it?

you're also missing the crux of my argument. I don't depend on a woman for anything. Not money, house, food or a green card (LOL), but she needs to show she is worth my while by showing me luv. You don't get luv without giving it . . . that poo only works on mugus.

LMAO@not depending on a woman for food and a green card   grin grin grin grin  You sure?  From the heart, the mouth speakth.  There are millions of them groveling and kissing arse for those necessities. That is embarrassing for an able bodied man. I done told those women about undocumented specimens.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ayosmiles(m): 3:08am On May 02, 2011
mrs chima, are u reallx married. if yes do u cook 4 him. or mayabe he doesnt pay the bills
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 3:09am On May 02, 2011
baby baby baby
round and round and round we go. grin
The clock staring angrily at me the whole time.  angry

You're obviously just bent on disagreeing with me, logic be damned <typical feminine attribute>  cheesy. That's cool.

^^ this is all just NL bravado. Vain fantasies of selfish feminism. She knows what's what in real life cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 3:14am On May 02, 2011
I don't depend on a woman for anything. Not money, house, food or [size=28pt]a green card[/size]

ROTFLMFAO!!!

SOME BODY HELP ME, HELP ME!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

HELLPP!!
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

baby baby baby
round and round and round we go. grin
The clock staring angrily at me the whole time.  angry

You're obviously just bent on disagreeing with me, logic be damned <typical feminine attribute>  cheesy. That's cool.

^^ this is all just NL bravado. Vain fantasies of selfish feminism. She knows what's what in real life  cheesy

LMAO@this is all just NL bravado.   grin grin grin grin grin   Teach your broke brothers how to get a green card like the rest some of you did.  The families in Nigeria will thank you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On May 02, 2011
ayosmiles:

mrs chima, are u reallx married. if yes do u cook 4 him. or mayabe he doesnt pay the bills

According to a 55 years old looking dude with severe polio, I am not married. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So if I am not married, who am I cooking for? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 3:27am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

According to a 55 years old looking dude with severe polio, I am not married. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So if I am not married, who am I cooking for? undecided undecided undecided

LOL I no talk am?
Real women know whats up and encourage dumb lil broads (the competition) to run around with such silly opinions like "I don't cook for my man".
Then them real women move on in and take the good blokes from right under their dumb azzes grin

Make dem stay there dey talk cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 3:28am On May 02, 2011
[size=38pt]DEATH!! grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:43am On May 02, 2011
2buff:

LOL I no talk am?
Real women know whats up and encourage dumb lil broads (the competition) to run around with such silly opinions like "I don't cook for my man".
Then them real women move on in and take the good blokes from right under their dumb azzes  grin

Make dem stay there dey talk  cheesy

LMAO@ a red skirt cheerleader's increased font.  grin grin grin grin grin 

Aww.  You tripping because those "dumb" broads saying they won't cook and will not cook for you?  Don't get mad at me because the game sucks.  Not my fault.   cheesy cheesy

LMAO@niggas believing that shit. That is funny! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 3:45am On May 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@ a red skirt cheerleader's increased font.  grin grin grin grin grin 

Aww.  You tripping because those "dumb" broads saying they won't cook and will not cook for you?  Don't get mad at me because the game sucks.  Not my fault.   cheesy cheesy

LMAO@niggas believing that poo. That is funny! grin grin grin grin grin

My sentiments exactly
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:50am On May 02, 2011
[size=33pt]LMAO@niggas still mad because women won't cook they broke hungry asses a meal[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 4:17am On May 02, 2011
Hmmmmm.

I wonder if some people have enough BRAIN CELLS to know there is a difference between a western woman and women from different parts of the world. Apparently some ppl don't and result to insults because they refuse to accept what is different.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 4:24am On May 02, 2011
Seriously sis? Telling a woman that she is single and will end up like Oprah is an insult? I didn't know that my bad.

Oprah is PAID and living her life with the same man for DECADES she just didn't marry him.

I hear you though.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 4:25am On May 02, 2011
Mrs Chima, you never answered the question, whether you are a good cook or not lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Women Do Better Than Men. / Why You Should Cook For Your Partner / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.