Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? (6239 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 9:13am On Apr 30, 2011
REALITY101:

@OP your sitting position on your profile looks like you just farted or bout cheesy so you did or bout to?

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 30, 2011
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Lol so you don't give a sh[i]it[/i] farting and releasing such a dangerous n poisonous nuclear acid on a public forum cheesy undecided shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol so you don't give a sh[i]it[/i] farting and releasing such a dangerous n poisonous nuclear acid on a public forum cheesy undecided shocked shocked

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2011
Miss "don't care" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2011
Tima came on NL to look for men but rather men run from her

what could be the cause ?

Nothin she does is ever OK in the eyes of Nigerian men
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2011
Is it written on her forhead that she wants a man?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

Tima came on NL to look for men but rather men run from her

what could be the cause ?

Nothin she does is ever OK in the eyes of Nigerian men

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Is it written on her forhead that she wants a man?

tell me about it, as if i am not happy with my boyfriend
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2011
But the only dude you fancy even on NL is that your zooinking. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2011
zionking or she meant 190 wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 11:15am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

But the only dude you fancy even on NL is that your zooinking. grin

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed yeah man of course i fancy him man
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 30, 2011
Where is him anyway?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Where is him anyway?

cry cry cry cry cry i don't know ooooooooooooo sister
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2011
Wahala!

Why did I even talk about him? I hope he never come on nl again tongue

Why are so into him?

Is it cuz he's light skinned?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 11:32am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Wahala!

Why did I even talk about him? I hope he never come on nl again tongue

Why are so into him?

Is it cuz he's light skinned?

is it my fault the niggah is fine man

not coz his light but very nice

the connection was there man when we first meet
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

is it my fault the niggah is fine man

not coz his light but very nice

the connection was there man when we first meet
ROFL Kismat konnection? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2011
why kant u both discuss such issues directly rather than bringing it online

Rotia-ku and hootie chimpman- u both should be warned!
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL Kismat konnection? grin grin grin grin grin

i know huni kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

buhahahahahahaha ignore button grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2011
190:

u are so funny aren't u
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2011
angry angry

Rotia-ku and tima, my eyes are fixed on both of ya angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2011
Rokiatu and Hotie Tima. I would really love to invite you two sexy ladies to my sex room, for some hot steamy orgasmic love-making session.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2011
I am too small for sex.

Tima will meet you there tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

I am too small for sex.

No you ain't. With an onion shaped booty like yours, who says you're small?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2011
lol

I think I am gonna run away.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by CrudeOil2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
What! You wanna run away and leave me with an erection? Get your sexy arse back right here!
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Pweety4me(f): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
Well there should be a limit, atleast hold urself to do some stuff behind closed doors undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2011
Crude Oil:

Rokiatu and Hotie Tima. I would really love to invite you two sexy ladies to my sex room, for some hot steamy glorious love-making session.

SHE IS OLDER THAN ME. she will surely meet u there wink wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

I am too small for sex.

sorry but u can't handle me grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
190 is always harassing someone LOL.  grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Well there should be a limit, atleast hold urself to do some stuff behind closed doors undecided

i know man but try telling some ppl that undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row / See How This Woman Walks Naked On The Road After Taking Hard Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.