Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,277 members, 7,839,381 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? (6241 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

No thanks. I do not contaminate myself with a man that does animals. lipsrsealed

I asked if you drank Sperm today? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by MrsChima(f): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Thanks but no thank you.

[size=3pt]Do you also dance unclothed? If yes then maybe I may come [/size]

You do know men that lives in the desert tends to have small worms right?  Just saying.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2011
I hope u guys are just joking sha wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by MrsChima(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
Alright, my chat time is up and enjoy your quest for punny Dsense!   tongue tongue

Bye Wifey Rokiatu and if in doubt just lock and tear.  wink
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2011
Rukky baby
We are cool . .we do have continental sex off NL . ''We re right now''

Chima, Nuts Gargler angry angry angry angry angry . . I go violate you ooo undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You do know men that lives in the desert tends to have small worms right? Just saying.
DEAD!!!

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by MrsChima(f): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
D-sense:

Rukky baby
We are cool . .we do have continental sex off NL . ''We re right now''

Chima, Nuts Gargler angry angry angry angry angry . . I go violate you ooo undecided undecided

Azz licker/scrotum licker create your own phrases. Plagiarism is not cute.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You better don't join that Jealous arse . .she's merely jealous cause i denied her  . .  lipsrsealed last night.
grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2011
D-sense:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You better don't join that Jealous arse . .she's merely jealous cause i denied her . . lipsrsealed last night.
grin
I am sorry but she's freaking funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Azz licker/scrotum licker create your own phrases. Plagiarism is not cute.

That's not Plagiarism but Detournement . . FOOL grin grin

YOU need definition? undecided tongue
Nuts Gargler .  .Tell me some1 is hurt here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
LOL@ d-sense saying public display of affection is "not a polite conduct". LOL
to WHO?
[size=4pt]
Just for that. . .
Some chic ought to grab your azz when walking in public  grin[/size]

It does my heart well to see two ppl (preferably man and woman lol)
showing the world that they love each other. I am that way with any guy I am
dating which is why my relationships last long (shortest 2 years). I love to show
how I feel.  smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL@ d-sense saying public display of affection is "not a polite conduct". LOL
to WHO?
[size=4pt]
Just for that. . .
Some chic ought to grab your azz when walking in public  grin[/size]

It does my heart well to see two ppl (preferably man and woman lol)
showing the world that they love each other. I am that way with any guy I am
dating which is why my relationships last long (shortest 2 years). I love to show
how I feel.  smiley

You got anything against my view? tongue grin
Honestly it isn't polite nor appropriate . .You guys are tend to turn this universe to KABAREIT  (Where we watch and dance nakedly) grin . . .things like this are to be done privately . . Like Jealous arse (Chima) said,They can kkiss,hug and touch bosom in public but not intimacy grin
You wanna grab my pipe or something? shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
Kissing and hugging is ok mzdarkskin but beyond that is just a big no.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by sexylogan(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

i agree. cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2011
EXACTLY!!!

Don't mind MAZD,She's spoilt grin
Even religiously,None of the religion supports such an adventure.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2011
LOL i wasn't saying I WOULD do anything inappropriate ppl.
The topic is about affection not publicly satisfying an er3ction.  tongue
I didn't imply that I would do that either. Of course I would kiss, hug,
and hold hands but as for anything else, I never said I would.

what i put in mini font was for d-sense it was a joke.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
You wanna sex me publicly? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
maybe, maybe not tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by yiboboy: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ op, I'm kinda reserved. My prowess is better experienced indoors. But if eye don dirty wella, anything can happen oooh! embarassed grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2011
yiboboy:

@ op, I'm kinda reserved. My prowess is better experienced indoors. But if eye don dirty wella, anything can happen oooh! embarassed grin grin grin

^^but how would u feel if your woman made moves on you in public? would u stop her in her tracks?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by yiboboy: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^but how would u feel if your woman made moves on you in public? would u stop her in her tracks?

Not really, I can be much more than crazy when I chose to be which is why I adopt a conservative persona. If she starts it, I'll have her know she'll have much more than she bargained for if she don't stop, if she chose to go on, then it is what it is. . . na she go tire! cool cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2011
wow! Great answer. So bascially you are reserved for the lady's own good LOL grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 12:34am On May 01, 2011
rokiatu:

man kissing ain't a problem but what we saw lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 12:39am On May 01, 2011
Like I said, I luv my life. grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, I am not the club type. I don't like clubbing. I just hate the whole damn atmosphere at clubs.

I do party though lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ooo god i can't stop laughing

will u come clubbing with me one day
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 12:43am On May 01, 2011
LOL . . . .I'm just concern she might be up to something adventurous as this , . . .She was expecting positive replies from us but was stormed by negative replies . . .Hopefully she's attained some senses. Undecided

Howdy?
so what time you left club yesterday? . .Don't lie cause i saw you Tongue Cheesy

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm i really don't care grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 12:46am On May 01, 2011
yiboboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 12:47am On May 01, 2011
[size=48pt]THREAD LOCKED!![/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 12:50am On May 01, 2011
There is nothing wrong with public display of affection. Some people take it to EXTREME. I have noticed that homosexual males do it elaborately and often get pissed when someone tell them to tone it down and quick to say that someone is homophobic.

I do not want to see ANYONE having sex or being nassy in public regardless if it homosexuals or heterosexuals. That should be done in privacy of your home and if it done in my face I have the right to say something.

Kissing and hugging is fine but SEXING in open fields? undecided undecided

well u don't want to know what we saw them. coz it was more damn sexing in public, bright day light no shame at all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 12:50am On May 01, 2011
190:

[size=48pt]THREAD LOCKED!![/size]

angry angry angry angry by who u tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue pls
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 12:56am On May 01, 2011
by me, its been derailed and its baseless and meaningless

[size=28pt]
THREAD RELOCKED AND KEY SWALLOWED

WHO POST AFTER THIS IS AN AGRIC FOWL
[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 5:49am On May 01, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Like I said, I luv my life. grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note, I am not the club type. I don't like clubbing. I just hate the whole damn atmosphere at clubs.

I do party though lol.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ooo god i can't stop laughing
will u come clubbing with me one day

You know mom now grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Case Of The Ex (romantic Story) / Abuja Runs Girl Allegedly Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Pr!vate / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.