Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? (6238 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

190 is always harassing someone LOL.  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin hey girl smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

SHE IS OLDER THAN ME. she will surely meet u there wink wink wink wink
Older than you in nembers.

The rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

Older than you in nembers.

The rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

in age yeah

yeah sorry in the rest u ain't got $hit on me grin grin grin grin grin i will teach u if u want
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

in age yeah

yeah sorry in the rest u ain't got $hit on me grin grin grin grin grin i will teach u if u want
Naa. I guess the guys would be happy for you to teach them.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
why are u acting all innocent for u know where i got my skills from, u  tongue tongue tongue tongue

ur my mother grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin hey girl  smiley smiley smiley

Hey what's up!  smiley
nevermind 190 he has issues! LOL.

OMG! I am LOVING your shoes!!!!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Hey what's up!  smiley
nevermind 190 he has issues! LOL.

OMG! I am LOVING your shoes!!!!!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

oooooooo nothing much bebe

lol thankz, well i love shoes man  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss that one of my fav coz my sister got it for me
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

why are u acting all innocent for u know where i got my skills from, u  tongue tongue tongue tongue

your my mother grin grin grin
First you said you will teach me now you you are talking abt where you got your skills from. grin

Please jare. Don't bring it to me. I am pure as a white sheet cool

Proud virgin.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by agabaI23(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2011
OP looks 95% Ghanaian.
Nice dress though.
@topic
Display your affection as long as it will not turn to exhibitionism
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

First you said you will teach me now you you are talking abt where you got your skills from. grin

Please jare. Don't bring it to me. I am pure as a white sheet cool

Proud virgin.

coz i wanted to see what u will say to me.

so who isn't proud to be one i am still a white sheet thank you very much
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2011
agabaI23:

OP looks 95% Ghanaian.
Nice dress though.
@topic

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i look like wat that's the first time i got that

and u mean exhibitionism

Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2011
Is that a bad thing? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Pweety4me(f): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i know man but try telling some ppl that undecided undecided undecided
How r u doin love?? kiss smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2011
^Biitch so u are here again

Say hi to your c[i]u[/i]nt for me
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

How r u doin love?? kiss smiley

i am fine girl just chilling with life man wbu?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Pweety4me(f): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
agabaI23:

OP looks 95% Ghanaian.
Nice dress though.
@topic
Hmm u like her dress?don't like it 2 much o tongue

Hotie Tima:

i am fine girl just chilling with life man wbu?
Good good, i hope know1 is troubling u?u ave kind of been away from nl?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
[size=4pt]Hi pweety4me

How is your TOTO doing today

Biiitch
[/size]
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

yeah coz i was busy with my life, i have things to do of nl man

so how are u doing? anyways?
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Pweety4me(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yeah coz i was busy with my life, i have things to do of nl man

so how are u doing? anyways?

[/quote]Oh yea sure, we all have 1 unlike sum bipolar wasps roaming all over nlundecided lipsrsealed

I'm gud jare, just dey.
smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
kool sister kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by 190: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2011
Tima the lady that was shagged in public

did she share any resemblance with this pwee4me

cos rumors have it that the lady is pweety's mom
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by agabaI23(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Not too much wink. She did not even appreciate it and was rather . . . . lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Pweety4me(f): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
Her head is a bit big sumtimes tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by agabaI23(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ok you should have told me earlier smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2011
OP.

Not a polite conduct.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by HotieTima(f): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2011
D-sense:

OP.

Not a polite conduct.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided whats wrong
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I said public display of affection or romance isn't appropriate. undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2011
LMAO don't mind her.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2011
LOL . . . .I'm just concern she might be up to something adventurous as this , . . .She was expecting positive replies from us but was stormed by negative replies . . .Hopefully she's attained some senses. undecided

Howdy?
so what time you left club yesterday? . .Don't lie cause i saw you tongue cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2011
D-sense:

LOL . . . .I'm just concern she might be up to something adventurous as this , . . .She was expecting positive replies from us but was stormed by negative replies . . .Hopefully she's attained some senses. undecided

common now let my Tima be.

The topic is actually interesting.

D-sense:

Howdy?
so what time you left club yesterday? . .Don't lie cause i saw you tongue cheesy
I am good. How are you doing?

I do not club. Mavbe when I married lol not in my mom house. I want to live long.
Re: What Do You Think Of Public Display Of Affection? by Dsense(m): 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2011
rokiatu:

common now let my Tima be.

The topic is actually interesting.

I am good. How are you doing?

I do not club. Mavbe when I married lol not in my mom house. I want to live long.

Yeah . .It is interesting . . . . . . . . undecided undecided

I'm great,and doing fine.thanks for asking kiss

lmao. . . you do not club ? shocked . .Mummy is always on your case? embarassed . .You gonna live long cheesy ''Amen''
I will stop over and talk it off with mummy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego / Are Most Nigerian Girls This Cheap? / The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.