Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic (25216 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by yrex01(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2021
Abdul05:
Take this news to the trashcan abeg

Would Gani Adam die for oduduwa?
how Yoruba news take concern Abdul mai reke?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by EM123: 5:57pm On May 27, 2021
okeyglm:
as an igbo man I don't think breaking this country is realistic. Nigeria got most of its revenue from offshore oil fields. no reasonable person or region will ever forfeit such massive resources to other region.
what can work perfectly well here is restructuring. the offshore resources shares by component regions that make up Nigeria. other resources will be managed by region its domiciled
i don't think you are an igbo man. No igbo man will reason this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by JooEeL(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2021
Talking like MNK now. Oduduwa we meuve.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by JooEeL(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2021
tito44:
Tor!

Since helinues says he's from the SW, let us be expecting the needful. There is no sacrifice as big as sacrificing yourself for ur tribe grin

And u believe it?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2021
Let him die first then I will take him seriously.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2021
No yoloba person is ready to die for any struggle based on their owambe nature...lols.And that name..oduduwa...UN no go like am.it sounds local.Find better name that sounds like Lagos..

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy: 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
Ipob Animal. He's a Muslim himself tongue tongue tongue
Built2last:
ok

He needs to conquer Yoruba Muslims first.

Those ones have no identity. They have sold their soul to Sokoto caliphate.

Many countries in Africa is a mixture of Christians and muslims, leaving harmoniously, but a Yoruba muslim feels that once Oduduwa NATION COMES, His religion is dead. what a people
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by michoim(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
Wetin dey for Oduduwa ....?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Eriokanmi: 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
Abdul05:
Take this news to the trashcan abeg

Would Gani Adam die for oduduwa?
make i reserve my comment on you
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Obamaofusa: 6:01pm On May 27, 2021
I don't really trust this Gani Adams like Igboho because Gani is a politician.He eats from politics.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
NOTHING like the name "ODUDUWA Republic" if we're to have a Republic.

What is ODUDUWA undecided

We're better off with "Yoruba Nation"
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Imsoblessed: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
okeyglm:
as an igbo man I don't think breaking this country is realistic. Nigeria got most of its revenue from offshore oil fields. no reasonable person or region will ever forfeit such massive resources to other region.
what can work perfectly well here is restructuring. the offshore resources shares by component regions that make up Nigeria. other resources will be managed by region its domiciled
what is this one saying? typical aboki mentality. It's really difficult to love you guys. Always spewing foolishness.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by okeyglm: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
EM123:
i don't think you are an igbo man. No igbo man will reason this way.
your illiterate. how could you separate regions from assessing deep ocean assets. 80% of oil comes from inside Atlantic ocean. no region can claim ownership of ocean
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
okeyglm:

Na lie if we share my oil we must share your cattle and gold and coal and everything else Una dey ment abi?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Sleekfingers: 6:07pm On May 27, 2021
Kwanza:

https://independent.ng/yoruba-nation-south-west-are-ready-to-die-in-pursuit-of-oduduwa-republic-gani-adams/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

go and call your children to come and die......who nominated this idiot to think he can speak for the entire southwest.......we yorubas shouldnt fall all these cheap skates.....they are simply doing all these for their selfish interest......i know Nigeria is gonna disintegrate , but a person like gani adams cannot decide for the entire yorubas......abegi he should go and sit down
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by hotwax: 6:07pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

OduaNation
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
I have no relationship with Oduduwa
Yes because you are not Yoruba angry.

Every Yoruba is a descendant of Oduduw.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by okeyglm: 6:08pm On May 27, 2021
Imsoblessed:
what is this one saying? typical aboki mentality. It's really difficult to love you guys. Always spewing foolishness.
you don't have brain. nah ur papa get Atlantic ocean.. agbami oil field and other numerous oil assets are in the deep ocean. do you also claim ocean as yours. we igbos we will benefit most . 70% of onshore belongs to igbos.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by YungMillionaire: 6:08pm On May 27, 2021
Abdul05:
Take this news to the trashcan abeg Would Gani Adam die for oduduwa?

Abdul when will you Northern Muslims have the courage and dignity to live independently without living off the sweat and blood of the South?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ThatFairGuy: 6:11pm On May 27, 2021
Nah, "Yoruba Nation"
hotwax:

OduaNation
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Tunagee(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Ogbeni Gani!

You are dying alone!

O ma da ku ni!

Amen
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by emmancecute(m): 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
No one will die!
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by okeyglm: 6:13pm On May 27, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Na lie if we share my oil we must share your cattle and gold and coal and everything else Una dey ment abi?
okpo I'm a bonafide enugu man. no region can claim international waters. Niger delta and north are cheating this country
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by chikeson2008: 6:14pm On May 27, 2021
Even as an Igbo man, I know that the Yoruba would do better as a nation than staying in Nigeria. Yorubas are good in administration and they will develop faster as a nation. They are now realizing that remaining in Nigeria is setting them backward b/cos Lagos resources alone can develop the whole Yoruba Land.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Blackdisciple(m): 6:16pm On May 27, 2021
Gbagam.

Let the SW who re asslicking the fulanise come out and spew trash about this.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Obamaofusa: 6:17pm On May 27, 2021
Built2last:
ok

He needs to conquer Yoruba Muslims first.

Those ones have no identity. They have sold their soul to Sokoto caliphate.

Many countries in Africa is a mixture of Christians and muslims, leaving harmoniously, but a Yoruba muslim feels that once Oduduwa NATION COMES, His religion is dead. what a people

From an Osu like you.
Muslims and Christians of Yoruba stock support Yoruba nation.They are the majority as I write.
Muslims and Christians of Yoruba stock oppose Yoruba nation.They are the the minority as I write.Most of the set eat from the rot of one Nigeria.
On Yoruba nation we stand.
Yoruba Nation is here to stay and it will be the most developed and progressive African country and one of the most developed educationally,economically and technologically in the world.
Yorubaland has done it before.We would do it again.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
Gbam.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Bro the name doesn't really matter, some refer to is as "Yoruba nation" others "Oduduwa republic".

When we Yoruba's actualize our self-determination we would decide the name.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Ellasure: 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
Thank you sir, you are a warrior, please remain a warrior for Yorubaland.

All other tribes are envious of the tribe because of someone like you and your second Chief Sunday igboho. No other tribal unit in Nigeria has the two leaders to look up to as at today.

As aaree, you are directly in front and remain there.

Two, there are now other able individuals coming from the tribe to support you. Arrange yourself with professor and get the oodua nation out of unserious union that is not benefitial to anybody except those who steal money from government and they steal in excess of their needs.

May the good Lord continue to protect and provide you needed wisdom to carry out the needful towards attaining independent oodua nation. Amen ijmn.

We your followers know that it is not going to be easy but someone has to do it. Average Yoruba person is tired of a directionless and leaderless nation called Nigeria.

If it takes South Sudan seventeen years to attain independent status Yoruba people with better educated people, better travelled people, better industrial and economic development and a very large population to contain and defeat any opponents of the Yoruba people aspirations. Nobody can stop the attainment of the Yoruba nation except the Lord God almighty does not want it. But the good Lord has always support worthy course and will surely support this Yoruba people aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:21pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Please die alone. We are not for any Oduduwa Republic. Even the name sef sounds somehow. Oduduwa republic . Yuck. As it is being said, What we need is proper restructuring. I enjoy Nigeria in its diversity.

Please , take your Oduduwa Agenda else where. Bit wait, who will govern the republic? The same people that have been governing South west? You would think that this Oduduwa republic will bring forth fresh set of reasonable, God fearing, people-first politicians. Na lie. Na same bunch of people that brought us here still wants to take us there.

We no go!!
Oponu...speak for yourself only next time...depe!!

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Built2last: 6:21pm On May 27, 2021
Obamaofusa:

From an Osu like you.
Muslims and Christians

Have you slammed your head on the ground today, is it paining you? Sorry.

You are the problem of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Condemns Coup D'Etat In Guinea / OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.