Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic (25217 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by omonnakoda: 6:57pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

That does not even a concern, name is just an identity. His reasoning is what happens to be low

I dont know who made him the chief speaker for all Yoruba`s
Are all the "Yorubas" in Nigeria? What will happen to Porto Novo?. Will they annexe it?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Olisehinnocent: 6:58pm On May 27, 2021
Is it fulani that u fear most will give u referendum Baba wake up o
Jesuschristus:
The tribe that love death most are the Fulani's,followed by hausas,then igbos,u see Yorubas can't die bcs of anything, that's why despite the insecurity in Nigeria, Yoruba land is the most peaceful.If Yorubas will get yoruba nation,it will be done intellectually through referendum and never through war
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Olisehinnocent: 6:59pm On May 27, 2021
Is it fulani that u fear most will give u referendum Where una go borrow courage from. Baba wake up o
Jesuschristus:
The tribe that love death most are the Fulani's,followed by hausas,then igbos,u see Yorubas can't die bcs of anything, that's why despite the insecurity in Nigeria, Yoruba land is the most peaceful.If Yorubas will get yoruba nation,it will be done intellectually through referendum and never through war
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are all the "Yorubas" in Nigeria? What will happen to Porto Novo?. Will they annexe it?

Port Novo is not within Nigeria`s territory, If we were super powers, we could have forcefully claimed it
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by winterfell007(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Please die alone. We are not for any Oduduwa Republic. Even the name sef sounds somehow. Oduduwa republic . Yuck. As it is being said, What we need is proper restructuring. I enjoy Nigeria in its diversity.

Please , take your Oduduwa Agenda else where. Bit wait, who will govern the republic? The same people that have been governing South west? You would think that this Oduduwa republic will bring forth fresh set of reasonable, God fearing, people-first politicians. Na lie. Na same bunch of people that brought us here still wants to take us there.

We no go!!

You typed restructuring. Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu opted resolutely for secession? . Because he knows Hausa/Fulani would rather wage war than see Nigeria restructured. Nigeria can never be restructured honestly. The only way is to exit the goddamn shithole. That's the honest truth
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Please die alone. We are not for any Oduduwa Republic. Even the name sef sounds somehow. Oduduwa republic . Yuck. As it is being said, What we need is proper restructuring. I enjoy Nigeria in its diversity.

Please , take your Oduduwa Agenda else where. Bit wait, who will govern the republic? The same people that have been governing South west? You would think that this Oduduwa republic will bring forth fresh set of reasonable, God fearing, people-first politicians. Na lie. Na same bunch of people that brought us here still wants to take us there.

We no go!!
no mind them,my mind they tell it will even worse then,because na their family first nothing will change.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 7:09pm On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:

Oyo is not a tribe. Oyo is a nation, Just like Ijebu, Egba, Ekiti etc

Open a dictionary and educate yourself. The term tribe does not apply

Now with regard to the term "Yoruba" its usage is new.

The simpe question for you is why Anago people in Benin Republic do not self identify as Yoruba

You think you know when clearly you know nothing

There is nothing like Yoruba Nation in history
If you want to create it today it must have some basis
Yes there was never a Yoruba nation, I agree that is why all stakeholders in all Yorubaland in Nijeriya are being consulted.

Majority of Yoruba's in Benin were from Oyo, it is an individual opinion some still see themselves as Yoruba's others not who are suffering from identity crises.

In Benin they still even use the old oyo empire system of money, "kpom" cheesy.

It is not relevant though, Yoruba nation does not plan to include Benin land.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:

Port Novo is not within Nigeria`s territory, If we were super powers, we could have forcefully claimed it
If you were a deep thinker you would see the flaw in that response. So your logic is all "yoruba in Nigeria" must leave and form ONE nation

my reply is even if we leave Nigeria why must it be ONE nation.

There will always be attempts to dominate.

e.g What will be the future of Lagos.? The Oba of Lagos has never been part of any fraternity with Oyo or Ife.
How shal we establish primacy among traditional rulers.

Lagos does not need Yoruba Nation. Yoruba Nation needs Lagos.

Who is representing Lagos in this Yoruba Nation project? Is Lagos not being taken for granted?

Today we have the likes of Tinubu, Aregbesola, Ambode, Remi Tinubu, Fashola, Lai mohammed holding sway They are not indigenes
Tinubu's daughter is Iyaloja despite not being an indigene.

Create your Odua nation but leave Lagos out of it. Name the most prominent Lagosian indigene or Oba that is part of it.

If you are shouting Yoruba nation
others are shoutingg
Show us the details what will it look like so we don't have to repeat the process
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by adenigga(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
SangoOlukosoOba:
Ogbeni Gani!

You are dying alone!

O ma da ku ni!

Yeeeeeee.........

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Alawode01(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
If truly we want to get our own country either odudua republic or Yoruba nation,let all those who working presently under the federal government of Nigeria withdrawal voluntry,ask all your people elsewhere to return to their origin,stop transportation of goods to other region,tell them not spend naira again, is then we're ready, ask our senators, rep,governos stop to go to Abuja, but the agitation that can make us to waste our chance.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by moneyissweet(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
Weed smoker
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2021
[s]
FILEBE:

Oga. Carry you and your loves ones to go fight for Oduduwa republic. As Gani said, you are ready to die for Oduduwa . As for US, we are not formimg any republic.
When you form the Oduduwa republic. Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba christains will form their own. Sho gbo?

Oduduwa republic kor.. lamurudu republic ni. If i ask you personally why you want the republic , i am sure you wont have any reasonable thing to say.
[/s]
Your opinion is not relevant, you are a non-entity you can't decide for the Yoruba's.

Know this and know peace beyen.

Omo-ales that are benefiting from shit-hole Nijeriya thinks they can decide for those that want freedom.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Orpe7(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2021
Trash bin news
Dude is afraid igboho is gaining relevance over him so he too comes out to speak rubbish
Tueh
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by adenigga(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2021

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by olaayodele(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2021
Kwanza:

https://independent.ng/yoruba-nation-south-west-are-ready-to-die-in-pursuit-of-oduduwa-republic-gani-adams/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I like my people. Empty drum makes the loudest noise. If this comes from IPOB, I will believe this statement. Region full of traitors Among themselves.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2021
slivertongue:
political talk. we are in one Nigeria together. no exit for anyone

Why? If I may ask? Sudan went, Eritrea, ussr into more than 10 countries, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, etc, who is Nigeria not to break, if not for the treacherous behavior or awolowo and the boy is good behavior of Azikiwe, Biafra and others would have separated in 1969, when they were almost in Lagos. Nigeria is not one and will never be, it was joined together by a cocaine addict luggard and named by his prostitute Flora.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by omoluka: 7:33pm On May 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
If you were a deep thinker you would see the flaw in that response. So your logic is all "yoruba in Nigeria" must leave and form ONE nation

my reply is even if we leave Nigeria why must it be ONE nation.

There will always be attempts to dominate.

e.g What will be the future of Lagos.? The Oba of Lagos has never been part of any fraternity with Oyo or Ife.
How shal we establish primacy among traditional rulers.

Lagos does not need Yoruba Nation. Yoruba Nation needs Lagos.

Who is representing Lagos in this Yoruba Nation project? Is Lagos not being taken for granted?

Today we have the likes of Tinubu, Aregbesola, Ambode, Remi Tinubu, Fashola, Lai mohammed holding sway They are not indigenes
Tinubu's daughter is Iyaloja despite not being an indigene.

Create your Odua nation but leave Lagos out of it. Name the most prominent Lagosian indigene or Oba that is part of it.

If you are shouting Yoruba nation
others are shoutingg
Show us the details what will it look like so we don't have to repeat the process
I can see what you are trying to do, enemy of Yoruba nation craftily trying to create division . Lol

Just remember, what will be will be

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by achyvatulai: 7:37pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Built2last post=102119812]ok

He needs to conquer Yoruba Muslims first.

Those ones have no identity. They have sold their soul to Sokoto caliphate.

Many countries in Africa is a mixture of Christians and muslims, leaving harmoniously, but a Yoruba muslim feels that once Oduduwa NATION COMES, His religion is dead. what a people

Na Muric prejudice dey worry u.
No worry
E go shock you.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Benwallt(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2021
Where is Adams Oshiomole?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Obamaofusa: 7:40pm On May 27, 2021
Built2last:

I hope you are wearing your suicide vest.

allahu akbar ---kabooooom and you take lives in the name of that thing you slam your head for. all of una no well

From a dejected Osu like you.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ajailer(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2021
Are Oona don talk. We seal am and work towards making the wish a reality.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by kokomilala(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2021
One thing that twangs my cord of anger on this forum at times is the quality of contributions. Despite the reservoir of great contributors, imbecilic,at times,very infantile posts still make their way to serious issues, especially in egregious fashions.
Many young people here don't have the benefit of history.Anf,they're doing very little to learn from it. Any country can break up; any lopsided or uneven state can split up.If the great USSR could break up,what is Nigeria?
For me,it's better for the country to break up into homogeneous nations or regions. The Northerners have shown that they've got aversion for progress,even in the face of the ongoing IT revolution. Our lived and shared experiences with the North are now being openly questioned for their insufficiencies. The Yoruba race - to borrow from Aime Cesare's great phrase- needs the invention of new souls. An invigorating zeal to chart a new course towards self determination.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by eplanning: 7:56pm On May 27, 2021
Many Fulani in the comments claiming Igbo, Yoruba and when the need arises, Niger Delta.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Injera(f): 7:58pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:

We no go!!
Speak for yourself
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Your opinion is not relevant, you are a non-entity you can't decide for the Yoruba's.

Know this and know peace beyen.

Omo-ales that are benefiting from shit-hole Nijeriya thinks they can decide for those that want freedom.

What Benefits are the south west government given you? Ma tan ira re. The yorubas have decided for themselves. We dont want ANY NONSENSE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC. . Carry your lots to the lagoon and create your republic.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2021
Please go and die alone...
I am sure you're family members are not part of does you want to die for this oduduwa.

I have said it and will say it again, if oduduwa is formed successfully, na the beginning of more internal problems
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2021
winterfell007:

You typed restructuring. Why do you think Nnamdi Kanu opted resolutely for secession? . Because he knows Hausa/Fulani would rather wage war than see Nigeria restructured. Nigeria can never be restructured honestly. The only way is to exit the goddamn shithole. That's the honest truth

Nnamdi Kanu is not a yard stick for anything. All these are just Speculatoons about restructuring . What has held USA together?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Myketuale(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2021
Crochetbeed3245:
Would Gani Adam die for oduduwa?

That's the question
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2021
Volkswagen90:
no mind them,my mind they tell it will even worse then,because na their family first nothing will change.

Yes na. You will think these peoole are fighting for the people. Big lie. Charity begins at home. Which of them gan gan wants to be the leader of this republic?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
Injera:

Speak for yourself

I have spoken for my people. Thanks
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by omonnakoda: 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
omoluka:

I can see what you are trying to do, enemy of Yoruba nation craftily trying to create division . Lol

Just remember, what will be will be
The exact same tactics of Nnamdi Kanu

before talking about enemies , define Yoruba Nation

You cannot wake up one day and decide stuff for me without asking me and if I say stop you resort to name calling. In short my opinion does not matter, I must follow.
Not very different from Boko Haram

Once again there is a REASON we carry different marks on our faces . Each mark is a passport in its own right
It is a similar tendency that resulted in Ilorin , not Fulani conquest.

Yoruba nation might appeal to some but YOU cannot draw the borders of such a nation without consultation.

In Yoruba land there is a way of consultation. Not rallies.
Is there a mandate given to anyone to pursue this n my behalf?
Let us Imagine for one minute that one or more out of the six states in SW democratically decide they don't want anything to do with it? Is there any tolerance for that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form / Rufai Oseni: "Why can't Our Politicians Copy Releasing Health Records Too?" / Pictures Of APC Ndigbo Rally Held In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.