Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic (25219 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by buckeyemedia: 10:32pm On May 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

Ooni is the Father of all Yoruba Kings , the Alaafin of Oyo is his Son
You don’t know anything, & you are shouting Oduduwa? You will be driven & banished to Benin or Asaba.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Christistruth00: 10:39pm On May 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

omonnakoda ngbo cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy.

Are you an Omo nna disguising as an omoluabi gringringringrin.

It was the Truth of Lagos Yoruba History that exposed him

Truth is Light
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by lukjee: 10:44pm On May 27, 2021
okeyglm:
as an igbo man I don't think breaking this country is realistic. Nigeria got most of its revenue from offshore oil fields. no reasonable person or region will ever forfeit such massive resources to other region.
what can work perfectly well here is restructuring. the offshore resources shares by component regions that make up Nigeria. other resources will be managed by region its domiciled

Your a fool , if ur problem is oil
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
You don’t know anything, & you are shouting Oduduwa? You will be driven & banished to Benin or Asaba.
you this south south bunkum again grin grin grin grin.
How many time do I want to tell you that your opinion is not relevant angry.

You can'tstop fate hope you know that wink.
Yoruba's would leave Nijeriya, and that is fate.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by muyeski21(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Please die alone. We are not for any Oduduwa Republic. Even the name sef sounds somehow. Oduduwa republic . Yuck. As it is being said, What we need is proper restructuring. I enjoy Nigeria in its diversity.

Please , take your Oduduwa Agenda else where. Bit wait, who will govern the republic? The same people that have been governing South west? You would think that this Oduduwa republic will bring forth fresh set of reasonable, God fearing, people-first politicians. Na lie. Na same bunch of people that brought us here still wants to take us there.

We no go!!

U are a man with wisdom, all these people fighting for division of Nigeria I believe have ulterior agenda. Nigeria can be great as one. There is a lot of advantage in diversity.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Injera(f): 10:56pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:

I have spoken for my people. Thanks
Which people?? You only expressed your opinion.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2021
It is sin to contribute on matters that does not consign u .provided our south is peacefull we are ok with nigeria.while our pigs continue to fight civil war in imo.the yopob been chazed to benin republic and those fighting boko haram is not our biz.y are u even telling us.everyone has d freedom to belong to any relegion just like the west who are predominately muslims.and are planing to start sharia law.its thier biz provided when i am going to chc no one should disturb me.note i hate igbos..once i hear igbo name i immediately vomit
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by buckeyemedia: 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
ShadowCracker:

you this south south bunkum again grin grin grin grin.
How many time do I want to tell you that your opinion is not relevant angry.

You can't stop fate hope you know that wink.
Yoruba's would leave Nijeriya, and that is fate.
Failure leave Nigeria to where, Dahomey? Mumu Tribalist nobody is going anywhere, if you have your ECOWAS passport you can migrate to Kumasi, or Lome I know there is a large Yoruba community there.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by pacespot(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
Sunday igboho has been politicized, the moment that guy started talking highly of Tinubu I knew something has changed. Let's wait and see
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2021
muyeski21:

U are a man with wisdom, all these people fighting for division of Nigeria I believe have ulterior agenda. Nigeria can be great as one. There is a lot of advantage in diversity.

A whole lot to enjoy in diversity. What these peole dont know is that once they get the Oduduwa republic, another faction will come out for their own country/ state or something. We are too diverse in this country to even stand separately.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2021
pacespot:
Sunday igboho has been politicized, the moment that guy started talking highly of Tinubu I knew something has changed. Let's wait and see
u guys will just be dreaming.u think to form or break away from a soveign country is easy.do u know how many people will die.ask sudan.ask ipob pigs .ipob pigs tried it online and they got the python dance. Have u heard anything again from them after the python gave them a dance.u dont need to die a needless death.ur family loves u.when it set ighodo sunday will be in isreal while poor innocent ingnotant yopob will put thier lives on the line.they will die like the pigs while both ighodo and nnamdi will be recieving mouth action in isreal. Una nor dey learn wat a pitty
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2021
sangresan:

You can only speak for yourself and your family...

Oga mi sir. We have been ruled by our own people ever since( governorship) even presidency. What good have they done for us? It has been decades upon decades and south western states haven't gotten to be called a developed state. When we get the Oduduwa republic what will change?
Also i am not sure the muslims and christains will agree with you that they are from Oduduwa.

We should look into how USA has managed to keep all states united. USA is world power.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by buckeyemedia: 11:12pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:

A whole lot to enjoy in diversity. What these peole dont know is that once they get the Oduduwa republic, another faction will come out for their own country/ state or something. We are too diverse in this country to even stand separately.
Glad to know some people still have good sense of reasoning.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by calcal: 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
Ganiu Adams, you need to go, stop fooling yourself.

The last time you and those Afenifebi set up Igboho on his way to meet you people in Lagos but it didn't work out as planned.

Eni ba dale aba ile lo, for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by osazsky(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:

see what Sudan has become especially south sudan..its always going to be a lose lose situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
Injera:

Speak for yourself

Yes sir. Are you for it or against?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 11:13pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:
Please die alone. We are not for any Oduduwa Republic. Even the name sef sounds somehow. Oduduwa republic . Yuck. As it is being said, What we need is proper restructuring. I enjoy Nigeria in its diversity.

Please , take your Oduduwa Agenda else where. Bit wait, who will govern the republic? The same people that have been governing South west? You would think that this Oduduwa republic will bring forth fresh set of reasonable, God fearing, people-first politicians. Na lie. Na same bunch of people that brought us here still wants to take us there.

We no go!!

Yoruba Muslim, we know you.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by buckeyemedia: 11:17pm On May 27, 2021
effort1:

See them, they never even grant independence yet, they have already started segregation, what do you mean by Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Elliot2(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2021
BSdetector:

No....I've been slamming your mother from behind.
Tarr! With that thing wet no dey fit rise?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 11:19pm On May 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
See them, they never even grant independence yet, they have already started segregation, what do you mean by Yoruba Muslim?

Which language do you not understand? Yoruba or English or both?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by consciousman: 11:19pm On May 27, 2021
Never trust a y man....there will always be a change of mind when the song become serious.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2021
Injera:

Which people?? You only expressed your opinion.

Chairman mi. Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary at all. Angeli ko lo ma wa bawa se oshelu. The people clamouring for this republic wants it for their own selfish interest. They just want to continue rulling.
I am asking you sir. What exactly have the south western governors done for South west all these years? With the way these guys are shouting about the republic... you would think their state is London
Oyo, Osun... Ondo... Ogun.... even lagos. Should we be where we are now?

If we split.. we will keep on splitting till we have a family own state. USA is where they are today. They are united
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:

I swear. You sef see am? That is how the segregation and fights will start. We still had the Ife and Modake tension some weeks back. We can only unite and be strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by buckeyemedia: 11:31pm On May 27, 2021
effort1:

Which language do you not understand? Yoruba or English or both?
Na Afonja English I no Sabi teacher, abi na lecturer be your name?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2021
effort1:

Mtshweeee. Yoruba muslim. Yoruba christains. Youruba jews . Whatever. Tell South Western politicians to first fix up their states when they do, maybe we will take the idea of the republic serious.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 11:32pm On May 27, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Na Afonja English I no Sabi teacher, abi na lecturer be your name?

No wonder
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 11:34pm On May 27, 2021
FILEBE:

Mtshweeee. Yoruba muslim. Yoruba christains. Youruba jews . Whatever. Tell South Western politicians to first fix up their states when they do, maybe we will take the idea of the republic serious.

Your opinion means nothing to us. Absolutely nothing
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2021
effort1:

US? Who are the us? Oduduwa republicant?

Lol. Hahahahah. What a name. Please do me the favour of telling your Oduduwa governors to fix their states. We will join afterwards. Thank you sir.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by OperationcowLeg: 11:39pm On May 27, 2021
okeyglm:
as an igbo man I don't think breaking this country is realistic. Nigeria got most of its revenue from offshore oil fields. no reasonable person or region will ever forfeit such massive resources to other region.
what can work perfectly well here is restructuring. the offshore resources shares by component regions that make up Nigeria. other resources will be managed by region its domiciled
Oga let people just go their seperate ways. It is the oil thing that has turned us to a laughing stock amongst the community of nations. How many oil well is in Japan?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2021
effort1:

Fact.
His opinion is borderline irrelevant.

They are some Yoruba's that are benefiting from the corruption of Nijeriya, you don't expect them to support Yoruba freedom.

We the Omoluabi will get the freedom without them.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by onuman: 11:54pm On May 27, 2021
slivertongue:

We live and die here
You and who? Unity beggar like you but refuse to keep the conditions that can enhance unity.
Na you wan die as a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Abia Trade & Investment Commissioner's Convoy, Kill 2 Policemen / Awujale To Jonathan: Obas Don’t Campaign For Politicians / Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.