Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic (25223 Views)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Northern Yoruba Community / Amotekun: Muslims Reject Oduduwa Republic – MURIC / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 12:21am On May 28, 2021
FILEBE:

US? Who are the us? Oduduwa republicant?

Lol. Hahahahah. What a name. Please do me the favour of telling your Oduduwa governors to fix their states. We will join afterwards. Thank you sir.

You are not the one bearing the name. So, why are you crying more than the "bereaved"?

Your opinion means nothing to us. We are satisfied with Oduduwa Republic.

It's none of your business whatever we choose to be called.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 12:45am On May 28, 2021
effort1:

You are not the one bearing the name. So, why are you crying more than the "bereaved"?

Your opinion means nothing to us. We are satisfied with Oduduwa Republic.

It's none of your business whatever we choose to be called.

Oduduwa republic. Dead on arrival. Your leader Gani Adams will be voting Tinubu to win presidency.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by pacespot(m): 1:22am On May 28, 2021
osazsky:
u guys will just be dreaming.u think to form or break away from a soveign country is easy.do u know how many people will die.ask sudan.ask ipob pigs .ipob pigs tried it online and they got the python dance. Have u heard anything again from them after the python gave them a dance.u dont need to die a needless death.ur family loves u.when it set ighodo sunday will be in isreal while poor innocent ingnotant yopob will put thier lives on the line.they will die like the pigs while both ighodo and nnamdi will be recieving mouth action in isreal. Una nor dey learn wat a pitty

Who is this one talking to, did you hear me talking about secession from the country. Am saying Sunday igboho has been politicized, PDP is now using him as a campaign tool against APC and Buhari. He has postponed or "rescheduled" their oduduwa nation rally at Ekiti state right now.

Mind you, if the whole south wants to break away from this country, there is nothing the north can do to stop them. Even the igbos have now found their voice with the ESN and unknown gunmen, why did you think they are entertaining the constitutional review talk right now, because if Nigeria continues this path it is towing right now, balkanization is possible.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 1:22am On May 28, 2021
FILEBE:

Oduduwa republic. Dead on arrival. Your leader Gani Adams will be voting Tinubu to win presidency.

Lolz. You seem more disturbed and concerned than us. grin

Looks like Oduduwa Republic will negatively affect your life; am I correct? grin
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by FILEBE(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. You seem more disturbed and concerned than us. grin

Looks like Oduduwa Republic will negatively affect your life; am I correct? grin

That is , if it even happens . If your Supposed OdudUWa leaders wont sell you out and betray you .Coming election, you will see your oduduwa leaders lobbying for NIGERIA's politcal position

Lol. Lamurudu republic. Better lets find something proudctive to do . Southwest is still developing
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by effort1: 7:05am On May 28, 2021
FILEBE:

That is , if it even happens . If your Supposed OdudUWa leaders wont sell you out and betray you .Coming election, you will see your oduduwa leaders lobbying for NIGERIA's politcal position

Lol. Lamurudu republic. Better lets find something proudctive to do . Southwest is still developing

And I'm still wondering why it should concern you. Is it your sell out?

Why is the thing paining you uncontrollably?

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by okeyglm: 7:06am On May 28, 2021
OperationcowLeg:
Oga let people just go their seperate ways. It is the oil thing that has turned us to a laughing stock amongst the community of nations. How many oil well is in Japan?
you can't cut region from accessing ocean thereby making them landlocked. you can't cut region from benefiting from resources rich Atlantic ocean. wake up we are not in 18th century. nobody will accept that except we are ready for long term war. like the Israelis and Palestinians. so is better we have restructuring because separation can never work.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by okeyglm: 7:09am On May 28, 2021
lukjee:

Your a fool , if ur problem is oil
shut up . no region in this world can ever agree to be landlocked . take that to your skull
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by Injera(f): 7:40am On May 28, 2021
FILEBE:

Chairman mi. Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary at all. Angeli ko lo ma wa bawa se oshelu. The people clamouring for this republic wants it for their own selfish interest. They just want to continue rulling.
I am asking you sir. What exactly have the south western governors done for South west all these years? With the way these guys are shouting about the republic... you would think their state is London
Oyo, Osun... Ondo... Ogun.... even lagos. Should we be where we are now?

If we split.. we will keep on splitting till we have a family own state. USA is where they are today. They are united
You spoke well. The system we have now is one of a particular religio-ethnic domination.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by walkingshadow911: 8:55am On May 28, 2021
ShadowCracker:

I for one prefer "Yoruba nation" or "Yorubaland" like the way we have scotland etc.

But don't critisize people who use "Oduduwa republic" because it is inconsequential.

We should not allow petty things distract us, remember we haven't leave Nijeriya yet.

I don't see anything wrong with Oodua Republic just like we have Czech Republic. Name doesn't really matter but d Cultural Heritage, science, technological advancements and growths matters

I can't even pronounce Kazakhstan without struggling with my breathgrin
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by ShadowCracker(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2021
walkingshadow911:

I don't see anything wrong with Oodua Republic just like we have Czech Republic. Name doesn't really matter but d Cultural Heritage, science, technological advancements and growths matters

I can't even pronounce Kazakhstan without struggling with my breathgrin
Aswear bro.

Me I am okay with any name, let us just leave Nijeriya first.
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by onatisi(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2021
me, i wan buy and use 2020 highlander oo, i no wan die
kuntash:
lol

who wan die ?
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by LLMG: 12:58pm On May 28, 2021
it is not by force, forcing others to tolerate you when you cannot tolerate them is hypocrisy. when the time is right those who want to exit will exit and no one can stop them.
slivertongue:
political talk. we are in one Nigeria together. no exit for anyone
Re: Gani Adams: South-West Ready To Die In Pursuit Of Oduduwa Republic by tit(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
South West will not die.
Rather Nigeria will die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / FG Completes Dualised Abuja-Keffi-Markurdi Road (Video) / Shell Evacuates Staff From Offshore Over Threat From Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.