Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (18923 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2011
GenBuhari:

Clearly you are still not thinking straight - OBJ is the worst in my opinion, closely followed by IBB angry

I shall not be bothering to read your analysis angry

grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Homonide: 7:08pm On May 03, 2011
Sagamite:

I don't know who you are

I don't know what you want

If you are looking for someone in your league, I can tell you now that I am way over your intellectual league

And what I do have is a particular superior intellectual brain

Intellect I have built up over a very long career

Intellect that makes me a nightmare to people like you

If you shut up now, that will be the end of it

I will not shred you

I will not dice you

But if you don't!

I will shred you and I will dice you

And I will slaughter you intellectually.

i particularly have an aversion for intellectually lazy minnions like you,instead of engaging in meaningful argument,you have reorted to taking it personal.do you have to know me to accept that you made a mistake for instance by categorizing Senator Amosun as being politically experienced or new to leadership position after serving 4 years in the senate?and what intellect have you built over the years?it's not your age that matters but the soundness and rationality of your position and arguments.so let's see how you 'shred and dice(diss i believe is the correct word) me,the all knowing sagamoron.i don't have the time to engage in polemics with narcissists like you.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by fxtopedia(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2011
op: Thumb UP!!!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2011
Homonide:

i particularly have an aversion for intellectually lazy minnions like you,instead of engaging in meaningful argument,you have reorted to taking it personal.do you have to know me to accept that you made a mistake for instance by categorizing Senator Amosun as being politically experienced or new to leadership position after serving 4 years in the senate?and what intellect have you built over the years?it's not your age that matters but the soundness and rationality of your position and arguments.so let's see how you 'shred and dice(diss i believe is the correct word) me,the all knowing sagamoron.i don't have the time to engage in polemics with narcissists like you.

You are reetarded!

Your intellect is below my feet.

Lets start the education:

Senators are representatives, not political leaders. Amosun is new in setting budgets, running mini-economies and appointing staff and delegating to them under political terms. That is what I mean by new to. If, he was a commissioner like Aregbesola or a Federal Minister, I would understand how you can categorise it as leadership position, you fool. This is a CEO job of the state, not representative/agent/delegate of the state. Even Ajimobi has been Senator before.

How does one have the access to assess the performance of a Senator?

Dunce!

That is why I said "new to politics" and used "potential based on background" to assess.

And dimwit, "dice" as in cut into cubes, cut you into pieces intellectually. Ode!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by HOTPUSSY: 7:34pm On May 03, 2011
SOME1, PLEASE TELL OR GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A TOPIC HERE,. I HAVE TRIED ALL THE STEPS HERE, BUT NO LUCK. I HAVE STORIES/TOPICS THAT WILL BE TOO HOT TO READ. THANKS
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2011
HOT-PUSSY:

SOME1, PLEASE TELL OR GIVE ME A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO WRITE A TOPIC HERE,. I HAVE TRIED ALL THE STEPS HERE, BUT NO LUCK. I HAVE STORIES/TOPICS THAT WILL BE TOO HOT TO READ. THANKS

You have to have a certain number of posts to be able to set up topics.

I don't recall the exact count but it is surely below 30 posts.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:46pm On May 03, 2011
o ga.

What do I have to do to get my own name in title/front page?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Princek12(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2011
Sagamite

I have not read your entire analysis, but your rating Fashola as top notch is good enough for me.

Eko o ni baje ooooooo.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 03, 2011
Dis Guy:

@df2006 why you dey always vex sef? mid life c?

edo no wan carry last

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-469933.96.html#msg6323917

ha ha ha, no i no vex like that, grin grin grin na just this little man with high heels on steriods, dey make me over yarn.
that topic above just made me laugh, as it can be seen i be original bush man, yeah we no dey carry last, at all
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by member479760: 8:46pm On May 03, 2011
Another list of failures!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Homonide: 8:55pm On May 03, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

Your intellect is below my feet.

Lets start the education:

Senators are representatives, not political leaders. Amosun is new in setting budgets, running mini-economies and appointing staff and delegating to them under political terms. That is what I mean by new to. If, he was a commissioner like Aregbesola or a Federal Minister, I would understand how you can categorise it as leadership position, you fool. This is a CEO job of the state, not representative/agent/delegate of the state. Even Ajimobi has been Senator before.

How does one have the access to assess the performance of a Senator?

Dunce!

That is why I said "new to politics" and used "potential based on background" to assess.

And dimwit, "dice" as in cut into cubes, cut you into pieces intellectually. Ode!

because i'm more civilzed than you,i won't stoop to your level by resorting to calling names here.but lets look at your points.ok Amosun does not have the experience of preparing budgets,blah blah blah,you said if it were aregbesola,you'd have accepted that he has the political experience.is this the same aregbesola that you desccribed as lacking political experience?i'm sick of your warped logic!you aren't smart sagamoron,and it'd be a waste of valuable time to continue engaging myself in a supposedly intellectual argument like this.i'll give you the satisfaction of having the last word however,because i know you'll like just that.i'm out.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by komekn(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2011
This is not some in depth analytical review of gubernatorial performance but to me his sagamite's summary insight and assessment, it is not empirical but subjective.

The onus is on us to agree or disagree with constructive criticism not abuse and bad mannered rhetoric.

With regard to Delta state and Uduaghan, i am in COMPLETE DISAGREEMENT with you, your assessment lacks depth and is misleading in the extreme you see he is MUCH, MUCH WORSE THAN A CRETIN, I don't have the adjectives to describe the depth of mediocrity, fraud and incompetence that constitutes his administration so please try again.

Meanwhile I await his arrival to wormwood scrubs to join his cousin Ibori. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2011
Homonide:

because i'm more civilzed than you,i won't stoop to your level by resorting to calling names here.but lets look at your points.ok Amosun does not have the experience of preparing budgets,blah blah blah,you said if it were aregbesola,you'd have accepted that he has the political experience.is this the same aregbesola that you desccribed as lacking political experience?i'm sick of your warped logic!you aren't smart sagamoron,and it'd be a waste of valuable time to continue engaging myself in a supposedly intellectual argument like this.i'll give you the satisfaction of having the last word however,because i know you'll like just that.i'm out.

Mugu, be out!

komekn:

This is not some in depth analytical review of gubernatorial performance but to me his sagamite's summary insight and assessment, it is not empirical but subjective.

The onus is on us to agree or disagree with constructive criticism not abuse and bad mannered rhetoric.

With regard to Delta state and Uduaghan,  i am in COMPLETE  DISAGREEMENT with you, your assessment lacks depth and is misleading in the extreme you see he is MUCH, MUCH WORSE THAN A CRETIN, I don't have the adjectives to describe the depth of mediocrity, fraud and incompetence that constitutes his administration so please try again.

Meanwhile I await his arrival to wormwood scrubs to  join his cousin Ibori. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad

My apologies for not creating appropriate category.

We go soon see am too for Southwark Crown Court.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by emekagh(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2011
@op,
So creating thread to insult those who disagrees with you is the latest measure of intellect? Intellect has certainly reached new low!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 9:51pm On May 03, 2011
OBJ's 8 years were not the best they could possibly be, but the economy really picked up over that time. So I dunno if we should call him a failure.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 9:53pm On May 03, 2011
emeka_gh:

@op,
So creating thread to insult those who disagrees with you is the latest measure of intellect? Intellect has certainly reached new low!

You are reetarded!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by alanbolo(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

OBJ's 8 years were not the best they could possibly be, but the economy really picked up over that time. So I dunno if we should call him a failure.
seconded.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 03, 2011
@ekt_bear
OBJ in my estimation stole $100Billion (Dollars not Naira)

It is well accepted that OBJ is the biggest looter in African history.

He was an utter disaster for our country, at a period when we could have used record oil prices to progress our nation angry

The economy picking up during his tenure was simply due to the accident of record high oil prices
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by PhysicsMHD(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2011
ekt_bear:

What did he do with regard to electricity?

More on Obasanjo:

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20080401203731zg/nigeria-watch/official-fraud-watch-towards-fraud-free-governance-in-nigeria/how-obasanjo-and-co-looted-nigeria-in-8-years-by-by-col-abubakar-umar-rtd/
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 11:16pm On May 03, 2011
I'm sure he stole a lot. . . probably billions of $s.

But. . . the oil sector of the economy isn't the only component of the economy. . . or even the largest.

And although the oil sector may have grown over his 8 years in office (hard to say though, given that the militants reduced production a lot), that alone was not what caused Nigeria's per capita GDP to increase from $294 when he took office to $1123 (http://data.un.org/Data.aspx?q=nigeria+gdp&d=SNAAMA&f=grID:101;currID:USD;pcFlag:1;crID:566&c=2,3,5,6&s=_crEngNameOrderBy:asc,yr:desc&v=1)
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 03, 2011
We all know the Nigerian economy is 95% dependant on oil prices
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 11:21pm On May 03, 2011
GenBuhari:

We all know the Nigerian economy is 95% oil prices
That is not true. Oil is not even the largest component of Nigeria's economy.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 03, 2011
there you go again turning facts and logic on their head.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 11:28pm On May 03, 2011
I'll dig up a quality reference. . . but hopefully it should be clear that saying 95% of Nigeria's GDP is oil makes no sense.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 11:44pm On May 03, 2011
Well, here is a breakdown from the Department of State:

Economy
GDP (2009): $339 billion (agriculture 33%; industry 34%; services 23%).
Real GDP growth rate (2009): 6.1%.
Per capita GDP (2009): $2,300.
Inflation (2009): 11.5%.
Natural resources: Oil and natural gas (37% of 2006 GDP), tin, columbite, iron ore, coal, limestone, lead, zinc.
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2836.htm

And another analysis from the UNDP:

(see page 49 and 50 of this: http://planipolis.iiep.unesco.org/upload/Nigeria/NigeriaHDR20082009.pdf).

There is a bit of inconsistency here I suppose. . . Department of State thinks it is the largest component (37% in 2006), UNDP thinks it was about 26% in 2006. Anyway, point is that Nigerian economy couldn't have grown that rapidly during OBJs era if is was from oil alone; the non-oil sector of the economy is pretty big.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 12:07am On May 04, 2011
It is obvious that this is a comparision of all other sectors with the oil sector removed
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 12:11am On May 04, 2011
No. Oil is included in "industry."

I'd suggest you take a bit of time and read that report (or at least the pages I mentioned.) That way, you'll need to make less assumptions about what is obvious and what is not.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On May 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

@ekt_bear
OBJ in my estimation stole $100Billion (Dollars not Naira)

It is well accepted that OBJ is the biggest looter in African history.

He was an utter disaster for our country, at a period when we could have used record oil prices to progress our nation angry

The economy picking up during his tenure was simply due to the accident of record high oil prices

Come off it!

How is someone going to steal $100bn from a country with an average of $32bn as annual national budget.

That is utter rubbish. If he stole a quarter of that, Nigeria will be broke.

He would steal that and still have regards from the international community?

Come off it!
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 12:17am On May 04, 2011
over 8years and yes he did virtually bankrupt us
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ektbear: 12:21am On May 04, 2011
I'm sure that OBJ stole a lot of money. But that doesn't mean the economy didn't do very well, also.

Anyway, the point of this wasn't to really defend OBJs tenure. . . he certainly didn't do as WELL as he could have. Nigeria would have done better over that 8 year time period with a better leader. . . if we had power, for example.

But let's not paint a revisionist picture and make it out to be that Nigeria regressed over that time period. It improved. . . just not as rapidly as it could have.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 12:22am On May 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

over 8years and yes he did virtually bankrupt us

He virtually bankrupt you by getting your debts cancelled, quadrupling the economy and increasing your foreign reserve from non-existent to billions of dollars.

Yeah right.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 12:33am On May 04, 2011
devalued Naira by 250% during period of record oil prices.

No development to show for it.

Gave away valuable Nigerian land at Bakassi

Only part of debts were cancelled and I suspect it was assitance from his western masters (OBJ is stooge of the white man), to assist him in his 3rd term ambitions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

South-East To Get An Additional State - GEJ / Nigeria Closes 5 Foreign Missions / Only God Can Police Our Border – Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.