Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors (18924 Views)

Sagamite Officially Declares Buhari 2015 Presidential Elections Winner! / How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by tjadeba(m): 1:50am On May 04, 2011
Top Notch
Fashola and Amaechi

Potential
Mimiko
Oshiomole
Chime

Still have to prove yourselves
Fayemi
Aregbesola

Waiting in the wings
Ajimobi
Amosun

All others,am sorry o, am a tr******ist,if you like do well

Residues
Orji
Uduaghan
Sylva
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by oyewolejos(m): 3:28am On May 04, 2011
The poster is something else.
So many misleading information in the post and to make matter worst he called people names.
Everywhere on this forum he always calls people name.
The Mods should do something
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Tamunofiri(m): 4:13am On May 04, 2011
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 6:41am On May 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

devalued Naira by 250% during period of record oil prices.

No development to show for it.

Gave away valuable Nigerian land at Bakassi

Only part of debts were cancelled and I suspect it was assitance from his western masters (OBJ is stooge of the white man), to assist him in his 3rd term ambitions.

This guy stop chatting conjectural crap.

Money can be devalued for economic policy reasons and it is utter rubbish to say it was devalued by 250%. Brush up that maths.

Bakassi was not Nigeria's according to the courts.

Saying OBJ is someone's stooge is laughable conjectural junk, you can as well say Osama Bin Laden was secretly a devout Catholic.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2011
[size=20pt]peter obi is no good to anambra state. he is very non-performing.[/size]
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 10:16am On May 04, 2011
tjadeba:

Residues
[size=8pt]Orji

I agree. He is really Thief After Orji.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by bababuff(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2011
I pity the average secondary school student in this country.
Imagine asking a poor JSS3 student to name the state governors in the past 4 years.  cry cry
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 10:45am On May 04, 2011
I have done the maths already.

This crook devalued Naira by 250% so that he can steal money from evey Nigerians pocket at a time of record high oil prices.

Sagamite, because you support this crook I cannot take any analysis from you seriously
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 11:10am On May 04, 2011
This guy called Sagamite, Imagine sbody who has never been to my house trying to tell me the colour of my bedroom undecided undecided, Menh if u r bored go find ur self some bugger and stop typing shyt here
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Bawss1(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

This crook devalued Naira by 250% so that he can steal money from evey Nigerians pocket at a time of record high oil prices.

Sagamite, because you support this crook I cannot take any analysis from you seriously

Dude you are digging yourself into a hole with that statement. No worries you'll be reeducated soon enough. smiley
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2011
How ?
the records are all published public records on the internet .

Why not prove me wrong ? grin

So you be another corruption supporter?
Bawss1:

Dude you are digging yourself into a hole with that statement. No worries you'll be reeducated soon enough. smiley
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by edicolove: 12:07pm On May 04, 2011
A very assumptive post which only shows that the poster is very ignorantly arrogant. You cannot sit in front of your computer and write things about states in Nigeria based on other people's opinions you read in Nairaland and other sites. It is ridiculous and unintelligent. For example, Akpabio has been the best governor in terms of structural development in Nigeria for the past 4 years. I know because I have been to Akwa Ibom a lot for business. I also live in Lagos. I can compare and contrast. dont just sit in front of your computer and make assumptions. The roads across the state, the industrialization, the transformation of pubic schools, the provisions of jobs for youths, the special initiatives like e-library, airport, World class hotel and resort, Independent power project, are just a few. That he has political enemies doesnt make him a bad gov. I am not in the business of praising people but I just used that as an example to show that you just got your views from Nairaland, not from knowledge of what is happening on the ground.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by edicolove: 12:39pm On May 04, 2011
One thing about Nigeria is that the press is largely controlled by the south west. That is why Fashola's achievements has been blown out of proportion. He has done well in some areas but a lot of what he is praised for is still in powerpoint presentation form. Like the lagos waterways, the barbeach tourism project, etc. Beautification of a state with flowers and fountains is not a fantastic development like the press has made it to be. This is how I rate him in the following areas:

BRT:    Great Initiative

Clearing of Lagos roads and freeing of traffic:    Very good

Construction of Roads:    Average as most of the roads were patched and are patched again and again when they go bad. Alimosho roads are still very bad and some parts completely useless. He only tried in the major roads like Lekki, Ikorodu. Oshodi-Apapa expressway is still a mess after 12 years. Both Tinubu and Fashola have negleted that road. The Adeniyi Jones link road has been under construction for the past 8 years and is still not even half complete.

Schools: Apart from free education, the schools are still mostly in poor conditions. Lasu has been a mess for the past 4to 8 years. Strikes, fighting, etc.

Hospitals: He is ok here. The health centers across the state has improved. The only problem here is the incesant strikes by the staff. He seem to have no clue about how to handle that.

LASTMA: Average performance because while the initiative is very good, the implmentation has been chaotic. They are simply agberos in uiniforms. Do you know a LASTMA official once asked me to use the ATM to get money to settle him? It is that bad. They need serious training.

KAI: the worst of the lot. Agberos and touts in green uniform. They just pick up people and harras them. No wonder he asked them to stop all operations 2 weeks to the commencement of the elections.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Bawss1(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2011
^ Again you join the ranks of posters who missed out the part where the OP says
"I must state most analysis is based on a mixture of (1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate."
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2011
Adams Oshiomhole (Edo)
Pros:
- Understands the needs of the common man
- The Edo people were clamouring for him and, so far, no indications they have been disappointed
- Was very pro-active as Labour union leader
- Seems to be in the ACN clique of progressives

Cons:
- Not highly educated

Sullivan Chime (Enugu)
Pros:
- Educated
- Built up his own practice in the private sector and is still able to make governor
- His people love him and think he is performing up to Fashola

Even though i commend your effort, i think you didn't really take time to analyse these leaders.For instance, what were your basis for the highlighted part?

For me, i have not seen any true leader among them. How many of them posses the following qualities :

1.Empathy   2. Humility   3. Sacrifice    4.Nobility

5. Humane  6. Conscience  

7.Conscious  8. emotional stability etc etc

The above are the qualities in which leaders who are determined and committed to improve on the livelihood of their people posses. Even Fashola  is still answerable to Tinubu and the rest of the parks. Until we begin to discover leaders who think and act above self, then we may have a long way to go. Also, a leader is not measured by his educational qualification, rather by the content of his character and world view.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2011
oyewolejos:

The poster is something else.
So many misleading information in the post and to make matter worst he called people names
Everywhere on this forum he always calls people name.

The Mods should do something

[size=18pt]We should all contact the Moderators because this have been going on for a very long time now!!!.[/size]
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by edicolove: 1:19pm On May 04, 2011
"I must state most analysis is based on a mixture of (1) utterances by the governor that I have read, (2) general reports online and (3) the citizenry affection and respect the governors generate."

^ I didnt really miss that. I reacted because I understand that sometimes, the goal of a poster is not to establish or reveal truth. It might just be to try and influence opinions and use propaganda to shape people's thoughts. It is a very useful strategy because one of the biggest secrets of the press trade is the fact that "print is right". That means that people generally believe what they read. So if you say it continuously and consistently without counter views, people will believe it and form their opinions from it.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2011
The poster missed important elements in his analysis. I do not know his intentions but i believe that the his benchmark is not plausible.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by KnowAll(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2011
I[b]t is strange, despite the Governor of Jigawa's poor educational accomplishments according to Sagamites analysis, he still seems to be one of the most progressive Governors in this dispensation. Sophisticated degrees seems to be equal to if not synonymous with stealing in a sophisticated way.  It looks like Nigerian leaders go to school to look for loop holes to beat the system.[/b]
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 04, 2011
nice thread
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2011
GenBuhari:

Utter conjectural shyt chatting!

Ok, put your equations down let us see. Then explain how devaluing the naira aids in stealing money from everyone's pocket.

kayci_d77:

This guy called Sagamite,  Imagine sbody who has never been to my house trying to tell me the colour of my bedroom undecided undecided, Menh if u r bored go find your self some bugger and stop typing shyt here

You are a cretin!

edicolove:

A very assumptive post which only shows that the poster is very ignorantly arrogant. You cannot sit in front of your computer and write things about states in Nigeria based on other people's opinions you read in Nairaland and other sites. It is ridiculous and unintelligent. For example, Akpabio has been the best governor in terms of structural development in Nigeria for the past 4 years. I know because I have been to Akwa Ibom a lot for business. I also live in Lagos. I can compare and contrast. dont just sit in front of your computer and make assumptions. The roads across the state, the industrialization, the transformation of pubic schools, the provisions of jobs for youths, the special initiatives like e-library, airport, World class hotel and resort, Independent power project, are just a few. That he has political enemies doesnt make him a bad gov. I am not in the business of praising people but I just used that as an example to show that you just got your views from Nairaland, not from knowledge of what is happening on the ground.

You are a cretin!

Your intellect is below my feet!

You show how Nigerian education has collapse since your reetarded arse cannot understand when someone makes it clear that their opinion is not facts but their own perception based on the clearly stated limited information available!

Is there anywhere you saw me say my opinion was fact!

Bloody Reetard!!!

chamber2:

Even though i commend your effort, i think you didn't really take time to analyse these leaders.For instance, what were your basis for the highlighted part?

For me, i have not seen any true leader among them. How many of them posses the following qualities :

1.Empathy   2. Humility   3. Sacrifice    4.Nobility

5. Humane  6. Conscience  

7.Conscious  8. emotional stability etc etc

The above are the qualities in which leaders who are determined and committed to improve on the livelihood of their people posses. Even Fashola  is still answerable to Tinubu and the rest of the parks. Until we begin to discover leaders who think and act above self, then we may have a long way to go. Also, a leader is not measured by his educational qualification, rather by the content of his character and world view.

Stop chatting unintelligent shyt just to show you have something to contribute!

Shut up with the irritating platitudes you put up there!

Apart from not having access to assess the junk rubbish you put up there, most of the stuff are irrelevant in regards to performance.

Someone told you they are emotionally unstable?

Every leader must have humility? So what if they are arrogant? Arrogant people have not been good leaders in history?

Stop chatting shyt!

Stewpid contribution!

edicolove:

^ I didnt really miss that. I reacted because I understand that sometimes, the goal of a poster is not to establish or reveal truth. It might just be to try and influence opinions and use propaganda to shape people's thoughts. It is a very useful strategy because one of the biggest secrets of the press trade is the fact that "print is right". That means that people generally believe what they read. So if you say it continuously and consistently without counter views, people will believe it and form their opinions from it.

You surely are a cretin!

Horus:

[size=18pt]We should all contact the Moderators because this have been going on for a very long time now!!!.[/size]

Horus?

As long as you don't give an opinion or analyse anything, we are fine.

This is not a thread to be dumb.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

The poster missed important elements in his analysis. I do not know his intentions but i believe that the his benchmark is not plausible.

I agree 100% with you
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2011
Bawss1:

Don't mind the bunch of cretins!

Typical poorly-educated Nigerians!

All they know how to do is to complain, they don't know/have better ideas or a solution, they just know how to complain.

I have seen such repeatedly. People that in their private lives are useless and hopeless in whatever they do will be the first to find anything they can complain about in Soyinka or Gani just to feel important. You ask them what is the right thing then and that is when they come with their moooronic contribution.

Bloody foools.

Imagine someone saying I should be assessing humility and emotional stability.

Another foool saying I should do more research about University of Oxford in London and Ruskin College is a college of the Uni.

One dumbo wanted to criticise at all cost and said APGA is not a minority party.

Another cretin's only contribution is to say "And how is this an analysis?"

Another mumu will come and say how do you know who is performing.

Cretin after cretin after cretin!

I clearly stated because of cretins that this is my perception, not a fact, fcking put yours down, lets discuss and enlighten people. No, cretins are like "I must find something to criticize so I look intelligent". When from their contributions I can see they are dumb!

"Ah! Sagamite, you didn't spell X's name right. This is a rubbish analysis. Is it even an analysis?"

Cretins! grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2011

Every leader must have humility? So what if they are arrogant? Arrogant people have not been good leaders in history?

Why i will not be tempted to call you names just because you disagree with my views, i think you seem to have a lopsided view of what constitutes a good leader. Your concern is the ''result'' and not how it is achieved. The beauty of any analyses lies in the ability of the analyst to be as simple as possible why accommodating important elements. You used things like education, internet users' perception, words from the governors etc as a yardstick to measure their level of success. How reliable and encompassing are these factors in assessing the performance of these individual leaders?

Have you asked yourself why your post is receiving too much criticisms rather than commendations?
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Horus(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2011
[size=17pt]@op,
So creating thread to insult those who disagrees with you is the latest measure of intellect? Intellect has certainly reached new low![/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2011

Typical poorly-educated Nigerians!

And you think you are educated? Rubbish
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by ypad: 2:38pm On May 04, 2011
I think it's high time we publish the performance of each governor. Let Nigerians see the levels of development they brought to their state in three years, them we'll know if he merit another tenure.

Kudos to Governor Fashola and Ameachi.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

Why i will not be tempted to call you names just because you disagree with my views, i think you seem to have a lopsided view of what constitutes a good leader. Your concern is the ''result'' and not how it is achieved. The beauty of any analyses lies in the ability of the analyst to be as simple as possible why accommodating important elements. You used things like education, internet users' perception, words from the governors etc as a yardstick to measure their level of success. How reliable and encompassing are these factors in assessing the performance of these individual leaders?

Have you asked yourself why your post is receiving too much criticisms rather than commendations?

You are a foool!

I thought I told you to shut up?

Did you see the thread say it is an essay on leadership?

And in your dumb head, what makes humility compulsory in leadership?

Explain to me how you intend to measure their emotional stability so as to assess them.

I wait.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

And you think you are educated? Rubbish

Better educated and with better judgement than a foool that thinks it makes sense to do MBA immediately after a BSc.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2011

Better educated and with better judgement than a foool that thinks it makes sense to do MBA immediately after a BSc.

You are really showing your ''good'' education.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2011
chamber2:

You are really showing your ''good'' education.

What I asked you is:

Sagamite:

Explain to me how you intend to measure their emotional stability so as to assess them.

I wait.

Let me flog your stewpid head.
Re: Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors by chamber2(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2011
You are a foool!

I thought I told you to shut up?

I wait.

I would rather remain an illiterate than being ''educated'' as you claimed. Someone who cannot even accommodate other people's views, whether sensible or senseless, is claiming to be ''educated.'' Educated my foot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Closes 5 Foreign Missions / Dogara Declares Two Reps’ Seats Vacant / Only God Can Police Our Border – Security Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.