Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,463 members, 7,812,413 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? (839 Views)

Can Cheating Ever Be Justified In A Relationship? Can It Be Forgiven? / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by blockgeek69(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Have you ever started off a relationship with a girl who stays from a very far distance, let's say you both are North and South apart or East and West apart, or maybe In same region but hundreds of KMs away....

The kinda kind of distance that you probably could afford to see once, and then kicked off the relationship. While in the relationship, you could only afford to see once in a blue moon, say twice or thrice a year or so. Does such relationship ever materialize to something meaningful? Please share your experience with a nigga who have been battling with one for almost a year now.

Modified: Distance didn't meet the relationship but rather the relationship started off in a distance.
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by blazepascal(m): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Distance doesn't ruin relationship doubts do.

6 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by femtex007(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2021
blazepascal:
You are very correct.
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Michelle55: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Yes.. Like the poster above me said "distance doesn't ruin anything at all but your doubts does"
LDR isn't for the feeble hearted and those easily swayed by the sins of the flesh, it takes a determined and sincere heart from both parties involved for such a relationship to thrive.
If you know you won't stay faithful and truthful to your significant other then don't bother going into it, it hurts when one is loyal and committed to the core and the other isn't.
Total trust and communication is the foundation in which you can build a LDR and both of you will come out strong.

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by gameboy727(m): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2021
I just came out of one recently. Lack of communication coupled with the fact that she just started university recently ended the relationship. Just 2 days ago I saw her pictures with her new boo. I wished her well sha. No grudges held.

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by emorse(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Game of luck. Season 20!

4 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Sammy07: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2021
blockgeek69:
Have you ever started off a relationship with a girl who stays from a very far distance, let's say you both are North and South apart or East and West apart, or maybe In same region but hundreds of KMs away....

The kinda kind of distance that you probably could afford to see once, and then kicked off the relationship. While in the relationship, you could only afford to see once in a blue moon, say twice or thrice a year or so. Does such relationship ever materialize to something meaningful? Please share your experience with a nigga who have been battling with one for almost a year now.

I battled with one, it ended in tears cos I moved on.
Imagine telling me She received a new tongue (She went to revival the previous day tho), since then No picking of calls as usual again angry

I don't even bother to call her again and she didn't grin
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Kamdil: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2021
blazepascal:
it does. The men are faithful most times,but most women aren't. Before you know it,her character will change towards you. Because another man has snatched her feelings.

Don't invest much on long distance relationship,or you will be in for the shock of your life.

I am currently madly in love with a beauty ,her guy moved to Cameron,and that was how we fell in love with each other,and believe me,she loves me madly.

And this is just the scenerio with most long distance relationship

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by MJBOLT: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2021
in LDR you are basically dating yourself undecided stay away from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by paulolee(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
nothing bro....just two sets of people deceiving themselves....las las na premium tears dey end am
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Austeeenxx: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Complete waste of time ma niggga.
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Kobicove(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2021
It depends on how long the relationship had been on before the distance barrier came up
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by blockgeek69(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobicove:
It depends on how long he relationship had been on before the distance barrier came up

The relationship started on a distance Basis. Distance didn't meet the relationship
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
I like dating ladies who are in long distance relationships cos the sex is always amazing and they won't be bothering you with talks about where the relationship is going.

I prefer to just come, chop my own and clean mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by blockgeek69(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I like dating ladies who are in long distance relationships cos the sex is always amazing and they won't be bothering you with talks about where the relationship is going.

I prefer to just come, chop my own and clean mouth grin

I'm not talking about the possibility of a fuckmate here, I'm asking if a long-term profitable venture can ever come out of such relationship
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Unless they are married, or at the very least, have known themselves AND dated for a reasonable period of time, a distance relationship is not the best for so many reasons. I am appalled people even do that. Ranging from issues such as infidelity, pretense, and time wastage, it's not worth the stress. Now imagine being in a distance relationship where one is cheating, and also expect their partner to still show care under the guise of a relationship (eg financial assistance, emotional support etc),

Most importantly, the period spent in the distance relationship is merely a countdown of time, with no qualitative elements to it. Then in a few months/years' time, she/he expects maybe marriage, when both of you don't even know yourself. This is how lots of people invite strangers and are deceived being with people they'll never be with under normal circumstances. Relationships are about quality moments, not merely a countdown of time. Let nobody rush you into something as unique as marriage, especially if it is a distance relationship that precedes it.

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by Uncle93(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2021
It all depends on your partner, I've met girls in a long distance relationship that ended up dating me and also some that say they wouldn't want to cheat on their partners.
Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by blockgeek69(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
MJBOLT:
in LDR you are basically dating yourself undecided stay away from it.

Re: Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? by blockgeek69(m): 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
emorse:
Game of luck. Season 20!

Sounds like the odds are low

(1) (Reply)

Watchout! As Daughter And Her Father Seduce Each And Had S*x??? / I Need Your Advice Plsss / Anyone Else Caught The Flu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.