Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? (1048 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by Atoos(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Can a Christian smoke weed ?, I mean a devout Christian .

I mean, I want to follow christ and be a true believer at the same time, I like weed and I like to smoke it, it calms me .

Why can't i do both ?
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by mekuso89(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
The same reason you think it's wrong
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by pyyxxaro: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Depends on the weather

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by doubleE70: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
hmm go ahead
the choice is yours
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by budaatum: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Once you have decided to become a Christian and have accepted Christ into your life, your weed seller will stop selling you weed! But if your weed seller does stop selling you weed, your rizla seller will stop selling you rizzla. But if your rizzla seller does not stop selling you rizzla, you will forget how to skin up. But if you remember how to skin up you will light it in vain. But if you do not light it in vain, you will have forgotten how to inhale. But if you remember how to inhale you will be a stoned Christian, and we can guess what happens to those because stones will abound in your heart and your mind and your soul and your being and your eyes will become very dim.

1 Like

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by SocialJustice: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Atoos:

I mean, I want to follow christ and be a true believer at the same time, I like weed and I like to smoke it, it calms me .

Why can't i do both ?
Who says you can't do the 2?

Omo enjoy yourself, God no get problem with you.

Fvck those tithe and offering thieves that are always blackmailing people for money.

If you want to quote me to say nonsense, fvck you too.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes of course....

You can .. there's nothing wrong with dat..

Infact if your weed don finish you can roll one sheet of the Bible and smoke it....

Just be a good person.....
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Weed no dey inside bible, even the bible said in the book of smoke weed chapter Sk upto verse Colorado , do what makes you happy
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by Atoos(m): 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
SocialJustice:
Who says you can't do the 2?

Omo enjoy yourself, God no get problem with you.

Fvck those tithe and offering thieves that are always blackmailing people for money.

If you want to quote me to say nonsense, fvck you too.

The way religious leaders chastise weed, you'll think smokers are the filth of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by apostle96: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
No
It's unchristlike
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by illicit(m): 5:25am On Jun 10, 2021
All things bright and beautiful

The Lord God made them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by ceede2: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Atoos:

Why can't i do both ?
Since you understand the language of weed for now go ahead, When Jar (God) speak to you weed will become yesterday issue. Ride on first till Jar speaks.

Check my rule 2.
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by SocialJustice: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Atoos:

The way religious leaders chastise weed, you'll think smokers are the filth of the earth.
Fvck religious leaders, focus on God and your Bible.
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by Walkee: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:
Once you have decided to become a Christian and have accepted Christ into your life, your weed seller will stop selling you weed! But if your weed seller does stop selling you weed, your rizla seller will stop selling you rizzla. But if your rizzla seller does not stop selling you rizzla, you will forget how to skin up. But if you remember how to skin up you will light it in vain. But if you do not light it in vain, you will have forgotten how to inhale. But if you remember how to inhale you will be a stoned Christian, and we can guess what happens to those because stones will abound in your heart and your mind and your soul and your being and your eyes will become very dim.
all these nonsense on top inhaling and exhaling air
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by Atoos(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2021
apostle96:
No
It's unchristlike
Why though??
Re: Can A Christian Smoke Weed ? by Atoos(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2021
mekuso89:
The same reason you think it's wrong
I don't even think it's wrong

(1) (Reply)

What You Dislike While Eating In Someone's House / Nairaland Redpillers / I'm Too Emotional For A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.