Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,953 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } (5214 Views)

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

Ikwerre is just one clan out of more than 20 outside SE.
Ikwerre can't speak for Asa, Obigbo and others in Rivers state neither can they dare to speak for Enuani and Ukwuani in Delta state nor Our brothers in Benue and Kogi state.

but why are we not seeing those people fight for biafra and as i said we are not leaving our brothers in rivers and delta,but we must face the reality else we wait for another 22yrs,we have gas and oil and we have access to the sea what else we waiting for?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

same reason ojukwu lost the war trying to drag in people that dont want you,when will igbos learn,maybe some
Lols! there was an international conspiracy against Biafra, leading to both land and sea blockade.. it had nothing to do with the soldiers on the front.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

but why are we not seeing those people fight for biafra and as i said we are not leaving our brothers in rivers and delta,but we must face the reality else we wait for another 22yrs,we have gas and oil and we have access to the sea what else we waiting for?
We are not looking for any resources. We rarely use such BTW. When last did you hear Enugu making fuss about the coal in their state or Anambra about the overflowing oil Wells littered in our state or Imo or Ebonyi about the untapped limestone?
We don't care about such, so we can't start caring about what our brothers have in their land when we have ours.
What we want with them is what is called "SELF PRESERVATION" Google it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:
SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU WANT 5 STATES

https://www.change.org/p/nnamdi-kanu-biafran-referendum-for-5-igbo-states

I have written open letters and I told Nnamdi Kanu to accept 5 states and I feel we Igbos the right to decide and I feel we can test our young democracy by organizing a referendum asking Igbos to choose if they want 5 states or not, we can't let anyone decide for us, we are Igbos and we have no kings we the people must decide.

I have written a lot to prove that some tribes in the South-South don't want Biafra and why are we wasting time, we have oil and gas and we have access to the sea so what are we still waiting for? Yes I know we have brothers and sisters in Delta and Rivers and in other places but we at not leaving them behind we need to start building our country with 5 states and then we can come back for them.

Remember Uwazurike started this struggle again in 1999 and we are in 2021 and that is 22yrs now, so you still want to wait for another 22yrs, it is very clear some tribes on the South-South don't want us, so why are we forcing them? The insult we are getting is just too much, did you guys hear what Buhari said, Buhari said that elders and youths in the South-South have assured him that they won't join Igbos and this is 1967 repeating itself again. Buhari paid then already.

So I say to Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike and Igbos in general, give us referendum to choose what we want or else you are just like the Fulanis, we demand referendum so we can choose if we want 5 states or not, Igbos if you support 5 states please sign the petition so they can give us referendum to choose what we want. We have no more time to waste.

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-i-started-petition-calling-for-5

You think referendum is what can be conducted anyhow? You will go with 5 states and come back when for others?

Do you think Yorubas will ever come back for their people in Benin republic? Or for Fulanis to annex their people in Niger rep?

Have it in mind that once a referendum is conducted, going back to revisit it or ask for others will be seen as an act of war. Don't allow your enemies to push and also tell you where to fall. It doesn't matter how long it takes to actualize Biafra but whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Never abandon your people except they are not interested!

#onyeahala nwanne ya

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Lols! there was an international conspiracy against Biafra, leading to both land and sea blockade.. it had nothing to do with the soldiers on the front.

bro yes but who were the actors on ground?we had adaka boro,ijaw man...we have ikeweres and we had alfred deite spiff,buhari just paid some off,nobody can stop us,we have access to the sea.i wrote another article,i will tag you
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

bro yes but who were the actors on ground?we had adaka boro,ijaw man...we have ikeweres and we had alfred deite spiff,buhari just paid some off,nobody can stop us,we have access to the sea.i wrote another article,i will tag you

Now I know you do not know history grin

Adaka boro fought on the side of the Nigeria forces. He fought and killed several biafrans.
Ikwere people were compensated by Gowon for oil spilled in their region, by dashing them the properties of their Igbo brothers and they gladly accepted it.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You think referendum is what can be conducted anyhow? You will go with 5 states and come back when for others?

Do you think Yorubas will ever come back for their people in Benin republic? Or for Fulanis to annex their people in Niger rep?

Have it in mind that once a referendum is conducted, going back to revisit it or ask for others will be seen as an act of war. Don't allow your enemies to push and also tell you where to fall. It doesn't matter how long it takes to actualize Biafra but whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Never abandon your people except they are not interested!

#onyeahala nwanne ya

i am a strategist and this is what many dont understand must i say everything online,let me give you something to study and all igbos,go and read about how azerbaijan got back nagorno karabakh from armenia last year after how many years then you would understand me
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

a smart person would read the petition first before talking,the petition is calling for a referendum to ask igbos what we want and in that referendum you can vote NO and those that want 5 states can vote yes.Simple
You really thought you were engaging one of the Otelectuals.
I read through your petition and it stated clearly to call for referendum for only 5 SE states meaning that within that 5 SE states will the map be drawn from.
In order words if for example any part of the SE fails to vote in approval, they will remain in Nigeria which is highly unlikely BTW. Meaning again that our brothers in SS will not be given the opportunity to decide if they want to join Biafra or not because what you want to present as the disputed region is exclusively SE making SS by default part of Nigeria and against the decision to be part of Biafra.

To make it concise, you want me to sign that I am contesting with Nigeria over only SE of which Nigeria still have a chance to retain some parts of the same SE, leaving our brothers in SS no chance to choose but by default Nigeria

You can't fool me or anybody.
Imagine calling an Igbo man smart (big offense. I won't tell you why, only my brothers know why you don't call an Igbo man smart while doing negotiations)

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Now I know you do not know history grin

Adaka boro fought on the side of the Nigeria forces. He fought and killed several biafrans.

i guess you dont know this moniker very well,i am the person that single-handedly broke the ijaw lies,i am telling you ojukwu was trying to drag people that didnt want to be a apart of biafra eg adaka boro,atleast that was what he said
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Pentagon007: 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

i am just holding back because una be igbos,people say them no want you,ikwere have told you people 1bilion times and una no won hear word

Mechionu ebe ahu. Fulani propagandist! That's how u people are all over here trying unsuccessfully to form a narrative. Biafra is going with the whole Igbo land plus Willing South South regions. you can't do nothing to stop it!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EdoDefence: 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
UnclePati:
So what happens to we the indigenous Niger delta igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Edo
Benue
Bayelsa

You want us to marry u or what?
U want us to become your slaves or what exactly .....

Mad people everywhere.

Nothing like Ibo in Ẹdo state, brothership beggers grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

You really thought you were engaging one of the Otelectuals.
I read through your petition and it stated clearly to call for referendum for only 5 SE states meaning that within that 5 SE states will the map be drawn from.
In order words if for example any part of the SE fails to vote in approval, they will remain in Nigeria which is highly unlikely BTW. Meaning again that our brothers in SS will not be given the opportunity to decide if they want to join Biafra or not because what you want to present as the disputed region is exclusively SE making SS by default part of Nigeria and against the decision to be part of Biafra.

You can't fool me or anybody.
Imagine calling an Igbo man smart (big offense. I won't tell you why, only my brothers know why you don't call an Igbo man smart while doing negotiations)

go and fight on the ground and i guess you dont know ikonso is someones father?our people are dying.lol..it is funny to think after biafra go with 5 states that nigeria would remain.lol..really..oh please you type of igbos are the problem,you dont want biafra,you just want people to keep on dying,well,i am happy alot of igbos agree with me so when it is time,vote NO
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

i guess you dont know this moniker very well,i am the person that single-handedly broke the ijaw lies,i am telling you ojukwu was trying to drag people that didnt want to be a apart of biafra eg adaka boro,atleast that was what he said
Link or? You must be older than ojukwu to have been there to hear it firsthand
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

Mechionu ebe ahu. Fulani propagandist! That's how u people are all over here trying unsuccessfully to form a narrative. Biafra is going with the whole Igbo land plus Willing South South regions. you can't do nothing to stop it!

lol..you are joseph the dreamer and you dont want biafra,call me names if you like as i said i holding back because you are igbos,you people would make the palestinian mistake,i wrote about it,i will tag you
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

go and fight on the ground and i guess you dont know ikonso is someones father?our people are dying.lol..it is funny to think after biafra go with 5 states that nigeria would remain.lol..really..oh please you type of igbos are the problem,you dont want biafra,you just want people to keep on dying,well,i am happy alot of igbos agree with me so when it is time,vote NO
And you want me to sign to struggle with Nigeria over part of my right of which Nigeria still have the chance to keep some of the little part.
Who thought you negotiation.
You think we are all fools or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Link or? You must be older than ojukwu to have been there to hear it firsthand

dude go and read...if rivers people wanted biafra y did they allow gowon divide eastern region?
if ijaws wanted biafra y did adaka boro fight for nigeria?
you people still wont learn,we are in 1967 again
they were dancing in london and chanting DOWN BIAFRA
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by BKayy: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

He never mentioned Bini so Bleep off.
Intruder

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

And you want me to sign to struggle with Nigeria over part of right of which Nigeria still have the chance to keep some of the little part.
Who thought you negotiation.
You think we are all fools or what?

bro nigeria will no longer exist while we go,who would stay in the nigeria?yorubas?middlebelt?..only people that can stay are the ijaws because they are fulani slaves,go and read about china,once upon a time they could not challenge the usa,but today they can,must i keep talking about this online
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

i am a strategist and this is what many dont understand must i say everything online,let me give you something to study and all igbos,go and read about how azerbaijan got back nagorno karabakh from armenia last year after how many years then you would understand me

Nigeria is already breaking up, a little more patience and it goes bellyup. Our best chance is to remain unwavering in our demand to have our territories in tact. The moment you accept the current 5 SE states as your nation, boundaries will be drawn and it will remain like that maybe forever. How do you intend to start fighting for your people in Delta, Rivers, Benue, Edo, Akwa Ibom etc afterwards? Even a superpower nation will find it difficult.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EdoDefence: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
BKayy:

He never mentioned Bini so Bleep off.
Intruder

Nothing like Biafra in SE cheesy

Nigeria is one wether you like it or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Pentagon007: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

lol..you are joseph the dreamer and you dont want biafra,call me names if you like as i said i holding back because you are igbos,you people would make the palestinian mistake,i wrote about it,i will tag you

You don't know better than Nnamdi and neither do you know the act of negotiations. By Asking for 5 States, Ndi Igbo will be negotiating from point of weakness. When u demand 5 States you will end up getting 3. We are wiser than you by Natural default.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Nigeria is already breaking up, a little more patience and it goes bellyup. Our best chance is to remain unwavering in our demand to have our territories in tact. The moment you accept the current 5 SE states as your nation, boundaries will be drawn and it will remain like that maybe forever. How do you intend to start fighting for your people in Delta, Rivers, Benue, Edo, Akwa Ibom etc afterwards? Even a superpower nation will find it difficult.

go and read about 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war then you would understand me better,igbos are tired and people are dying,we must have the referendum and if the NO wins so be it,but nobody will tell us what to do even as much as i support kanu,we are igbos and we had no kings,if the YES wins then that is it
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

When it's time, the long suffering Igbanke Igbos that have been suffering since will have the opportunity to reunite with us and let me see if you what it takes to stop them.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Prinnce1: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lajet:
Op you are on your own. We can't leave any inch of our land to Ijaw land-grabbers. We have Igbo indigenes in Benue, Cross-River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, and Delta State that are proud of their Igbo identity
remove Akwa Ibom from this mirage list you are writing. Akwa Ibom ain't interested in joining you guys, we are advocating for restructuring in which we can control our resources and not align with set of people that will marginalize more than what we have now .

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Yankee101: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lajet:
Op you are on your own. We can't leave any inch of our land to Ijaw land-grabbers. We have Igbo indigenes in Benue, Cross-River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, and Delta State that are proud of their Igbo identity

There are more igbos in kano than any single state you mentioned, except, maybe, rivers and delta. So you'll want kano, kaduna and abuja too?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

You don't know better than Nnamdi and neither do you know the act of negotiations. By Asking for 5 States, Ndi Igbo will be negotiating from point of weakness. When u demand 5 States you will end up getting 3. We are wiser than you by Natural default.

look boy BIAFRA is bigger than kanu,you people are hypocrites,you want a referendum from nigeria but you dont want igbos to have their own referendum and choose?this is why i am in the middle so i can watch all of you and i am igbo before any group,we wont allow dictatorship,infact if i smell dictatorship in biafra,i will personally steal a tank and blow up the presidential house,because we cant run from buhari and enter another nonsense,democracy must prevail
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EdoDefence: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

When it's time, the long suffering Igbanke Igbos that have been suffering since will have the opportunity to reunite with us and let me see if you what it takes to stop them.

Lol, delusion is real grin

Nothing like Biafra in SE cheesy

Nigeria is one wether you like it or not cheesy

Sufferingboy come and see who is representing your Igbanke brothers grin
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prinnce1:
remove Akwa Ibom from this mirage list you are writing. Akwa Ibom ain't interested in joining you guys, we are advocating for restructuring in which we can control our resources and not align with set of people that will marginalize more than what we have now .

i keep telling them leave people that dont want you alone,they wont listen,we have the chance to change history

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
Yankee101:

There are more igbos in kano than any si gke state you mentioned, except rivers and delta. So you'll want kano, kaduna and abuja too?

please tell them but no need they can just vote NO in the referendum
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

one question..do you agree with me that we should hold a referendum and ask igbos what we want?for once let us ask ourselves what we want,no nnamkanu,no uwazurike,no igbo governors,no ohaneze,just we the people

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Pentagon007: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

look boy BIAFRA is bigger than kanu,you people are hypocrites,you want a referendum from nigeria but you dont want igbos to have their own referendum and choose?this is why i am in the middle so i can watch all of you and i am igbo before any group,we wont allow dictatorship,infact if i smell dictatorship in biafra,i will personally steal a tank and blow up the presidential house,because we cant run from buhari and enter another nonsense,democracy must prevail

Lol Obere enwe. Fulani !

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

Lol Obere enwe. Fulani !

na you be small pikin,i am telling you what i will do,UGM would be childs play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu LG Polls: Ekeremadu, Ugwanyi Lead Campaign In Ezeagu, Uzo-uwani / Train Accident Kill Almost All BRT Passengers Along Oshodi / Mark Essien Collated Results: See Actual Figures From Cross-checked Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.