Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,995 members, 7,849,001 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } (5197 Views)

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EMMY76: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lajet:
Op you are on your own. We can't leave any inch of our land to Ijaw land-grabbers. We have Igbo indigenes in Benue, Cross-River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, and Delta State that are proud of their Igbo identity

That's actually true but we can't continue to allow them to delay our freedom they are not even making much noise to assert themselves as igbos going forward if they truly want to be part of biafra they should be bold and assertive about it no time to waste more time on this issue again.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by OnionBandit(f): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:
igboid
eastlink
bkayy
freeigbos
northernblood3
ablejesus26
ygowon
D1official
oyigboupdate..half fulani/half igbo
You should have mentioned me so I can vote too. I am half Igbo, half Edo. I also want Biafra..but not through the guns
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by D1official: 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

you all are missing the point,why are you all scared of an all igbo referendum to decide if we want 5 states or not,democracy cant be one sided,ok,,,if NO wins then we keep fighting
Bros you no be Igbo, igbos are not cowards!!.

Just like ISREAL,no damn plot of our land and people will be left for Nigeria or Ijaw people except those who wish to!.

Referendum Now...

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by chidyke77(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

you all are missing the point,why are you all scared of an all igbo referendum to decide if we want 5 states or not,democracy cant be one sided,ok,,,if NO wins then we keep fighting
The Igbos outside the 5 eastern states are the major stubbling block to this agitation and Nigeria is taking that advantage to thwart the progress of this struggle.
I don't know if they are actually interested in this struggle or just sitting on the fence. If referendum will be conducted, don't be surprise that majority of them will choose to remain with their respective States.
I feel for them because it's gonna be only the 5 eastern states at last.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EMMY76: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

i am just holding back because una be igbos,people say them no want you,ikwere have told you people 1bilion times and una no won hear word

No sensible igbo man is referring to ikwerre people here most of them have already made their stand known on this issue and majority of igbos have already accepted it we are talking about the people of obigbo and other proud Igbo speaking people of rivers, benue and delta states.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by D1official: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
chidyke77:
The Igbos outside the 5 eastern states are the major stubbling block to this agitation and Nigeria is taking that advantage to thwart the progress of this struggle.
I don't know if they are actually interested in this struggle or just sitting on the fence. If referendum will be conducted, don't be surprise that majority of them will choose to remain with their respective States.
I guess you really do not know what it means to be a minority?

Have you asked yourself why the voice of the tivs has not so much been heard even with the program going on there? Or do you think they are not protesting?

Naija get over 200million people man!

Today,the awakening is ongoing, Obigbo and it's likes are waking up, Enu ani people are woke and soon others will follow suit.

Ask yourself, if Nigeria really knows that most igbos will vote against Biafra, Why have they refused to conduct referendum?.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Upjis: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
You are not only stupid you are foolish

You open that thing you call mouth to call niger delta and beanue people your brother?

You must be very mad

The same people that killed 5million igbos ,ooh lord

Check yourself
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by ggood: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
UnclePati:
So what happens to we the indigenous Niger delta igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Edo
Benue
Bayelsa

You want us to marry u or what?
U want us to become your slaves or what exactly .....

Mad people everywhere.
there is no indigenous Igbo akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by chidyke77(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
D1official:

I guess you really do not know what it means to be a minority?

Have you asked yourself why the voice of the tivs has not so much been heard even with the program going on there? Or do you think they are not protesting?

Naija get over 200million people man!

Today,the awakening is ongoing, Obigbo and it's likes are waking up, Enu ani people are woke and soon others will follow suit.

Ask yourself, if Nigeria really knows that most igbos will vote against Biafra, Why have they refused to conduct referendum?.
The minority Igbos would prefer a one Nigeria because choosing Biafra Republic will be difficult for them if it happens.
They will be marginalize in their respective States. You will be surprised that if a referendum is conducted that they will vote against Biafra.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by ggood: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Lajet:
Op you are on your own. We can't leave any inch of our land to Ijaw land-grabbers. We have Igbo indigenes in Benue, Cross-River, Akwa Ibom, Rivers State, and Delta State that are proud of their Igbo identity
where did you have indigenous Igbo in akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Ojiofor: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:
SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU WANT 5 STATES

https://www.change.org/p/nnamdi-kanu-biafran-referendum-for-5-igbo-states

I have written open letters and I told Nnamdi Kanu to accept 5 states and I feel we Igbos the right to decide and I feel we can test our young democracy by organizing a referendum asking Igbos to choose if they want 5 states or not, we can't let anyone decide for us, we are Igbos and we have no kings we the people must decide.

I have written a lot to prove that some tribes in the South-South don't want Biafra and why are we wasting time, we have oil and gas and we have access to the sea so what are we still waiting for? Yes I know we have brothers and sisters in Delta and Rivers and in other places but we at not leaving them behind we need to start building our country with 5 states and then we can come back for them.

Remember Uwazurike started this struggle again in 1999 and we are in 2021 and that is 22yrs now, so you still want to wait for another 22yrs, it is very clear some tribes on the South-South don't want us, so why are we forcing them? The insult we are getting is just too much, did you guys hear what Buhari said, Buhari said that elders and youths in the South-South have assured him that they won't join Igbos and this is 1967 repeating itself again. Buhari paid then already.

So I say to Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike and Igbos in general, give us referendum to choose what we want or else you are just like the Fulanis, we demand referendum so we can choose if we want 5 states or not, Igbos if you support 5 states please sign the petition so they can give us referendum to choose what we want. We have no more time to waste.

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafra-i-started-petition-calling-for-5

Did anyone offered him even a local government ,where and when?
How can he accept what have not been offered?
The people who were in position make a legitimate demand for secession are the governors and they rejected it yesterday when FG sent a delegation to SE leaders for consultations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Upjis: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2021

You open that thing you call mouth to call niger delta and beanue people your brother?

You must be very mad

The same people that killed 5million igbos
Made millions homeless ...gave us 5 pound's if you have millions in the bank

Oooh lord

Check yourself
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Upjis: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2021

You must be very mad

The same people that killed 5million igbos
Made millions homeless ...gave us 5 pound's if you have millions in the bank

Oooh lord

Check yourself
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by ggood: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
IDENNAA:
I strongly reject any secession without giving Igbo in south south and elsewhere an opportunity to decide where they want to belong.

So, your proposal is dead on arrival....daalu
it's is not a must that all IGBOS must be in one
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by ggood: 8:45pm On Jun 12, 2021
IDENNAA:
I strongly reject any secession without giving Igbo in south south and elsewhere an opportunity to decide where they want to belong.

So, your proposal is dead on arrival....daalu
it's is not a must that all IGBOS must be in one country

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

are you living in mars?dont you see what they have been saying?i dont just understand you igbos,i am not joking with this,we must have a referendum to ask igbos what we want,we need to learn from 1967,abi you didnt listen to buhari,he said elders and youths of some tribes in the ss have assured him that they wont join igbos,he already paid them,this is 1967 all over again,i have already written an article directed at the igbo stubbornness

You don't understerstand we Igbo's? This statement shows that you ain't Igbo, I doubt your Igboness...
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Whiteangel1234: 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
grin Aboki man we are not going to leave any of our brothers and sisters behind in Nigeria . every part of Biafra land will be reclaim or Let Biafra not come . from Kogi to Benue state to the Atlantic ocean in Akwa ibom and Calabar down to River State .. Nobody will be left behind

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by nairalandankrah: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

dude go and read...if rivers people wanted biafra y did they allow gowon divide eastern region?
if ijaws wanted biafra y did adaka boro fight for nigeria?
you people still wont learn,we are in 1967 again
they were dancing in london and chanting DOWN BIAFRA

Fulani, Leave Igbos alone
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by ken6488(m): 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
UnclePati:
So what happens to we the indigenous Niger delta igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Edo
Benue
Bayelsa

You want us to marry u or what?
U want us to become your slaves or what exactly .....

Mad people everywhere.

Leave them grin
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by wedea32: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
IPOB is comprises of SE and SS. So what would you now want to tell them? That they're not part of BIAFRA or what?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
EMMY76:

That's actually true but we can't continue to allow them to delay our freedom they are not even making much noise to assert themselves as igbos going forward if they truly want to be part of biafra they should be bold and assertive about it no time to waste more time on this issue again.

very true
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
freeigbos and all other that insulted me we are brothers and we would fight and make peace because at end we all want biafra and we are igbos can fight each other but i would never support the fulanis against my brothers and infact i cant even support the fulani man over an ijaw man,ijaws dont like us but we love them same way we supported GEJ,i can never be like mekaboy that is an informant,i didnt say it he said it himself..aka oyigboupdate
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
wedea32:
IPOB is comprises of SE and SS. So what would you now want to tell them? That they're not part of BIAFRA or what?

they are but for now we want 5 and we can come back for them
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
OnionBandit:
You should have mentioned me so I can vote too. I am half Igbo, half Edo. I also want Biafra..but not through the guns

no you cant you are a confused kid with gender identity crisis,are you male or female
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
D1official:

Bros you no be Igbo, igbos are not cowards!!.

Just like ISREAL,no damn plot of our land and people will be left for Nigeria or Ijaw people except those who wish to!.

Referendum Now...

israel got land in 1947 and agreed but palestenian refused,go and read,i am posting it soon,i will tag you maybe it would change your mind
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Whiteangel1234:
grin Aboki man we are not going to leave any of our brothers and sisters behind in Nigeria . every part of Biafra land will be reclaim or Let Biafra not come . from Kogi to Benue state to the Atlantic ocean in Akwa ibom and Calabar down to River State .. Nobody will be left behind

ok sir...vote NO then but you cant stop the referendum
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prosperchuks1344:

You don't understerstand we Igbo's? This statement shows that you ain't Igbo, I doubt your Igboness...

i am igbo but i dont beat around the bush or lick a **,in my book nobody is above the law and even kanu if he mess up he would go to jail in biafra
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Did anyone offered him even a local government ,where and when?
How can he accept what have not been offered?
The people who were in position make a legitimate demand for secession are the governors and they rejected it yesterday when FG sent a delegation to SE leaders for consultations.

people make the decision and not even kanu,uwazurike or any governor can decide for the people.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Rugaria:

Thought you said you are Igbo
Yoruba Oil thief fighting for offshore Oil...

i would criticize my people because they dont listen,they love too much,those tribes dont need superman to defend them,let them stand up now and fight
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
D1official:

We lost about 3million people at the end of the civil war and we are still arguably the most successful tribe in Nigeria with a world population of about 60million people.

It will be stupid for us to be deceived by the same people we call illiterates, with the level of pressure going on now it's just a matter of time before Nigeria will yield to our petition.

If you must know, Naija no get strength for another civil war and the international community are already seeing this nation as a liability. .

So nah!!. We no gree

ok just make sure you vote NO
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
chidyke77:

please sign the petition,i know i am not mad and many igbos agree,we cant afford to wait anymore,freeigbos talked about igbanke igbos and i asked him to show me 1 igbanke igbo that have died like ikonso or dragon and freeigbos ran away.lol...

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Upjis:

You must be very mad

The same people that killed 5million igbos ,ooh lord

Check yourself

lol..sign the petition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Yoruba Investment In The East / Wike Doesn't Respect Tinubu (picture) / FG Set To Enforce Use Of Made-in-nigeria IT Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.