Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } (5221 Views)

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by michelz: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

it is you that actually dont know nada..read more here dont be like palestine

https://www.nairaland.com/6600635/biafra-mefor-dont-like-palestine
You keep referring people to your senseless posts when your cover has been blown wide open. What you are suggesting is for Igbos to leave their kins scattered around south south region - the same south south Igbos that fought and died during the war for the cause of Biafra. You are a stooge.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
michelz:

You keep referring people to your senseless posts when your cover has been blown wide open. What you are suggesting is for Igbos to leave their kins scattered around south south region - the same south south Igbos that fought and died during the war for the cause of Biafra. You are a stooge.

ok
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Sufferingboy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ika people matter just dey make Igbo people penis rise.....Igbanke clan,Ekpon clan,some part of owa clan in edo and some independent Ika communities want to join us in delta state.

However,If Nigeria should disintergrate today,Agbor and Owa clans are the one other clans look up to,so Dein of Agbor and Obi of Owa will decide where Ika people belong.

Yes all Ika clans are equal but other,look upon agbor and owa as big brothers.Ika people in general want to join Niger delta republic,or even bendel republic.

Ika people have everything we need for survival,we don't depend on other tribe or even government.............
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Sufferingboy(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2021
FreeIgbos:

When it's time, the long suffering Igbanke Igbos that have been suffering since will have the opportunity to reunite with us and let me see if you what it takes to stop them.

Which Igbanke Igbos? Agbor and Owa will join biafra,na our small cousin(ekpon and Igbanke na im wan join biafra)? Just go to Igbanke and call them Igbos and see.Many people don't know that many Ikas of Igbanke have agbor ancestors...

We Ikas in delta will decide where we want to be and our brothers in edo will join us once we them where we belong...

IPOB are just living in delusion,stop now before you starting crying betrayal again...

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Which Igbanke Igbos? Agbor and Owa will join biafra,na our small cousin(ekpon and Igbanke na im wan join biafra)? Just go to Igbanke and call them Igbos and see.Many people don't know that many Ikas of Igbanke have agbor ancestors...

We Ikas in delta will decide where we want to be and our brothers in edo will join us once we them where we belong...

IPOB are just living in delusion,stop now before you starting crying betrayal again...

freeigbos answer na
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2021
sign the petition for referendum
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2021
sign the petition for referendum
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2021
Too many insults sign now
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
If you support 5 Igbo States please sign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Recent Pictures Of Yahaya Bello's ADC Sparking Reactions Online / Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas. / Borno State Governor Spraying Dollars In Dubai (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.