Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } (5224 Views)

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
ggood:
it's is not a must that all IGBOS must be in one country

please sign the petition
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Ojiofor: 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

people make the decision and not even kanu,uwazurike or any governor can decide for the people.

Who are the people or is it the people that are offering him SE state for Biafra?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ojiofor:

Who are the people?

we the common,if we vex,we go carry obi of onicha staff go france,we have the power
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Ojiofor: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

we the common,if we vex,we go carry obi of onicha staff go france,we have the power

Is it the people that offered him 5 Igbo state that he rejected?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
D1official:

Bros you no be Igbo, igbos are not cowards!!.

Just like ISREAL,no damn plot of our land and people will be left for Nigeria or Ijaw people except those who wish to!.

Referendum Now...

read about israel here

https://www.nairaland.com/6600635/biafra-mefor-dont-like-palestine
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
i wrote more here warning igbos not to be like palestine

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by AstralBody: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

what is this one saying,we are talking about leaving with 5 states and we can come back for our brothers,the petition is a call for referendum to allow igbos decide what we want,ok..we have to start from somewhere
U are a Fulani jihadist and u are very stupid. Am from Agbor in Delta State. We bear d same name n language with our brothers (Igbo) n u want them to leave without us? U are very stupid! So we can remain in ur silly one Nigeria n be ur slaves? Na thunder go kill u!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by AK481(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

Aboki, Igbos are not settling for any 5 States. All Igbos are coming along. You can create a million Petitions to try change our stand but you gonna fail. When the time comes you gonna see it. Aboki DSS

Let them show interest.

When we move , they will show interest and will be reconsidered.

You can only drag a horse to the stream ,

I remember the Kurds , which are ypg,pkk and pershmerga
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2021
AK481:

Let them show interest.

When we move , they will show interest and will be reconsidered.

You can only drag a horse to the stream ,

I remember the Kurds , which are ypg,pkk and pershmerga

my bro one keg of palm wine for you and btw kurds are one of my favorite people,a kurdish man is kurdish before anything even before islam
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2021
AstralBody:

U are a Fulani jihadist and u are very stupid. Am from Agbor in Delta State. We bear d same name n language with our brothers (Igbo) n u want them to leave without us? U are very stupid! So we can remain in ur silly one Nigeria n be ur slaves? Na thunder go kill u!

lol..we are not leaving you not a especially the descendants of the brave achuzie,you will make aliyah but this time with your land,we need to prepare the way,we are blood my delta brothers
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by AstralBody: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

lol..we are not leaving you not a especially the descendants of the brave achuzie,you will make aliyah but this time with your land,we need to prepare the way,we are blood my delta brothers
That's not possible! Once the Igbos leave without the rest of their brothers from other Igbo speaking states,it becomes impossible to leave, after there are gone!
REFERENDUM IS NOT CONDUCTED TWICE IN MILLENNIUM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2021
AstralBody:

That's not possible! Once the Igbos leave without the rest of their brothers from other Igbo speaking states,it becomes impossible to leave, after there are gone!
REFERENDUM IS NOT CONDUCTED TWICE IN MILLENNIUM!!!!

how about we conduct a referendum and ask igbos if they want 5 states or not?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by SweetiliciousD: 2:38am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

sorry is your name,i thought you were smart and never knew you would drop this kind of response,dont sign but be ready to vote NO,we must have the referendum,igbos would choose,not uwazurike or kanu can tell igbos what we want and if the NO wins the referendum ,then we continue fighting,but una go wait for another 22yrs..infact,i wrote another article to educate you people more

Taaaaaaaaaa

Once again, TAAAAAAAAAAAA shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Do you know the full meaning of INDIGENOUS PEOPLE?? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Who gave Buhari or any junta Almajiri the right to redefine INDIGENOUS PEOPLE?

Igbo bụ Igbo and can never be redefined by mere geographical boundary adjustment.

Speedily bring that stvpid petition down.

Igbos are wiser than that.

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 2:58am On Jun 13, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaaaaaaa

Once again, TAAAAAAAAAAAA shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Do you know the full meaning of INDIGENOUS PEOPLE?? shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

Who gave Buhari or any junta Almajiri the right to redefine INDIGENOUS PEOPLE?

Igbo bụ Igbo and can never be redefined by mere geographical boundary adjustment.

Speedily bring that stvpid petition down.

Igbos are wiser than that.

Arrant nonsense!

please stop shouting and vote NO when the time comes
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by SweetiliciousD: 3:14am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

please stop shouting and vote NO when the time comes

Count real Igbo man out from stvpid vote of any sort.

Igbos know better.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by ggood: 5:53am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

please sign the petition
am not a Biafra
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by michelz: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2021
chidyke77:
The Igbos outside the 5 eastern states are the major stubbling block to this agitation and Nigeria is taking that advantage to thwart the progress of this struggle.
I don't know if they are actually interested in this struggle or just sitting on the fence. If referendum will be conducted, don't be surprise that majority of them will choose to remain with their respective States.
I feel for them because it's gonna be only the 5 eastern states at last.
You are not very knowledgeable in these things. I suggest you just learn quietly.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by chidyke77(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2021
michelz:

You are not very knowledgeable in these things. I suggest you just learn quietly.
You didn't make any point at all yet u said you are more knowledgeable, put it all let's learn.
Still waiting to learn from you.?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by michelz: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2021
chidyke77:
You didn't make any point at all yet u said you are more knowledgeable, put it all let's learn.
Still waiting to learn from you.?
You just justified my initial assessment of you. Read my comment again and follow my advice for you there. I don't want to stress on this issue again.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by QuotaSystem: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:
video of some tribes in the so called ss...dancing against biafra in london in 1967..they were chanting down to BIAFRA..igbos make una get sense for once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9Z8nNogIQ

Mind blown. Wow shocked

One for the archives.
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Count real Igbo man out from stvpid vote of any sort.

Igbos know better.

it is called a referendum..vote NO and go home
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
michelz:

it is you that actually dont know nada..read more here dont be like palestine

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
michelz:

You just justified my initial assessment of you. Read my comment again and follow my advice for you there. I don't want to stress on this issue again.

you see hes got nothing to say
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by 9japride(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please @ the Op state your tribe? For your information the north comprises of so many languages and hausas are not the only tribe up north. The Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria and their settlement is very very small compare to other indigenous tribes such as Gwari, Jukuns etc. Islam is the thing uniting all northerners. So please don't posting irrelevant topics just to cause unnecessary arguments online. Deep down, you are just catching cruise and chewing gworo and laughing at people arguing unnecessarily. Smh
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
9japride:
Please @ the Op state your tribe? For your information the north comprises of so many languages and hausas are not the only tribe up north. The Fulanis are not indigenous to Nigeria and their settlement is very very small compare to other indigenous tribes such as Gwari, Jukuns etc. Islam is the thing uniting all northerners. So please don't posting irrelevant topics just to cause unnecessary arguments online. Deep down, you are just catching cruise and chewing gworo and laughing at people arguing unnecessarily. Smh

stop asking a dull question,i started a petition and you are asking about my tribe..i am masai from kenya
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by 9japride(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:

stop asking a dull question,i started a petition and you are asking about my tribe..i am masai from kenya
[color=#006600][/color]

So in Kenya you can leave your brothers behind? The Igbo speaking tribes in other states such as Delta, Benue, Rivers, Edo etc should go where? So that they can finished patapata by the oppressors?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

So in Kenya you can leave your brothers behind? The Igbo speaking tribes in other states such as Delta, Benue, Rivers, Edo etc should go where? So that they can finished patapata by the oppressors?

when the referendum comes just vote NO
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Kinematics: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
UnclePati:
So what happens to we the indigenous Niger delta igbos in

Delta
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Edo
Benue
Bayelsa

You want us to marry u or what?
U want us to become your slaves or what exactly .....

Mad people everywhere.

What about the indigenous ibos of the Atlantic ocean?

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Slynation(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

When did they do this declaration/referendum?.. because last time I checked, south east governors are also not in support of Biafra!! grin

S0 why then restrict Biafra to only Igbo's in present day south east? grin
gaskiya I don't even know... anyhow they want to go about it is absolutely fine by me grin
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by mbos: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
vasel15:
if you are igbo go and sign if you support 5 states
the state are artificial creation. 1qAl igbos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breaking News! Onovo Finally Appointed Inspector General / Obi Calls For Renewed Assistance To Haiti / Okupe To Embark On Jamboree Tour Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.