Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:49 AM

Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } (5227 Views)

INEC Release Voters Distribution Summary Across The States (Photos) / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Uche Okwukwu: APC To Win More Igbo States Before 2023– Ohanaeze SecretaryGeneral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:
mekaboy the clown i know you are half fulani half igbo
you are a northern terrorist with that your Fulani sponsored site biafranboys. Nairalanders should take note of this username, I have said it before. This guy is a Fulani stooge sponsored by the Fulani terrorist leaders to post inciting updates that affects the unity of Yoruba Nation and Biafra's. He is neither Igbo or Yoruba, they are many of his kind here who are paid to post rubbish about Igbo's and Yoruba online. Take note guys

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

go and read about 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war then you would understand me better,igbos are tired and people are dying,we must have the referendum and if the NO wins so be it,but nobody will tell us what to do even as much as i support kanu,we are igbos and we had no kings,if the YES wins then that is it

If you're truly honest and want the best for Igbos as you claim, then it means you're unfortunately deluded with your thought process. However, if Igbos can wait patiently for over 50 years since the war ended, waiting a few more years won't kill us. It will even buy us more time to adjust and prepare for life in Biafra.

Nigeria lost Bakassi peninsula for a reason, and the moment we are blackmailed and intimidated to accept the 5 SE states and abandon our brothers, it becomes binding forever.

A referendum will be conducted in all those places and we will gladly go with the result, at least we will be satisfied to go with those that want us and abandon those that don't.

I'm done with this argument.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by bastardmod: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

what is this one saying,we are talking about leaving with 5 states and we can come back for our brothers,the petition is a call for referendum to allow igbos decide what we want,ok..we have to start from somewhere

Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
video of some tribes in the so called ss...dancing against biafra in london in 1967..they were chanting down to BIAFRA..igbos make una get sense for once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE9Z8nNogIQ
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Fejoku: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pentagon007:

Lol Obere enwe. Fulani !
Lmao. Ababa obere enwe.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fejoku:

Lmao. Ababa obere enwe.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

all the joseph can vote NO,but you cant decide for igbos nobody can
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If you're truly honest and want the best for Igbos as you claim, then it means you're unfortunately deluded with your thought process. However, if Igbos can wait patiently for over 50 years since the war ended, waiting a few more years won't kill us. It will even buy us more time to adjust and prepare for life in Biafra.

Nigeria lost Bakassi peninsula for a reason, and the moment we are blackmailed and intimidated to accept the 5 SE states and abandon our brothers, it becomes binding forever.

A referendum will be conducted in all those places and we will gladly go with the result, at least we will be satisfied to go with those that want us and abandon those that don't.

it is obvious you are not smart as i thought and all i see is hypocrisy,make una read una no go gree,nigeria lost bakassi because a high ranking military officer stole nigerian war plans and sold it to the french and that was the reason nigeria lost bakassi without a fight,go and read about NSO,i provide facts,if you want a referendum start it not by talking on nairaland all day and night,please carry gun and go and fight if you want to keep waiting,people are dying,i am actually doing something.bye
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Prinnce1: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

i keep telling them leave people that dont want you alone,they wont listen,we have the chance to change history
am talking for myself .I know what Igbo people have in their sleeves, let's restructure the country and all this annexing of states by Biafra will be a thing of past. Being real, south south will frustrate actualization of Biafra if the continue to force us into the Union

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

Lol, delusion is real grin

Nothing like Biafra in SE cheesy

Nigeria is one wether you like it or not cheesy

Sufferingboy come and see who is representing your Igbanke brothers grin

You're a typical shortsighted nigger who can't see beyond his nose. Nigeria is as good as broken up already. It has finally reached the end of the road. Even your leaders are gradually coming to terms with it and have started making adjustments. Referendum will be conducted for Igbanke Igbos and I can bet you they will vote 100% to join Biafra, then let me see how you can stop them.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Prinnce1: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

so if south south have their country will the die ? ? ?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Alaigbopress: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
How do you decide the Igboid ethnic groups in Nigeria Delta don't want to join Biafra without referendum?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Fejoku: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

all the joseph can vote NO,but you cant decide for igbos nobody can
You're quite very amusing and entertaining. There's no single plan or offer fulanis will ever make for the good of non-fulanis. Any foolish tribe who hasn't learn this will go into extinction very soon.
You fulanis are too small to tell Igbos what to do. Our referendum will be held in all the areas indigenous Igbos are found both in the SS and NC. Whichever Igbo clan votes to remain in Nigeria will be left behind. You can feast on them.
You fulanis are too dumb to think you can trick Igbos. Them no born una papa. No single inch of Igboland will be left behind. Gowon is not the one to tell us where our territory ends. We know our territory very well.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're a typical shortsighted nigger who can't see beyond his nose. Nigeria is as good as broken up already. It has finally reached the end of the road. Even your leaders are gradually coming to terms with it and have started making adjustments. Referendum will be conducted for Igbanke Igbos and I can bet you they will vote 100% to join Biafra, then let me see how you can stop them.

lol joseph the dreamer,infact what i have seen now you wont see in more 22 yrs to come,forget igbanke for now..let igbanke speak for themselves,who is the short sighted negro now?
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2021
Prinnce1:
am talking for myself .I know what Igbo people have in their sleeves, let's restructure the country and all this annexing of states by Biafra will be a thing of past. Being real, south south will frustrate actualization of Biafra if the continue to force us into the Union

nigeria is dead and i keep telling them leave those people alone they dont want you
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by EdoDefence: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Nothing like Biafra in SE cheesy

Nigeria is one wether you like it or not cheesy

All hail the Federal Republic of Nigeria grin
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Alaigbopress:
How do you decide the Igboid ethnic groups in Nigeria Delta don't want to join Biafra without referendum?

is it called a referendum why are all of you scared of the igbo referendum?lol..if the NO wins we continue
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

[s]it is obvious you are not smart as i thought and all i see is hypocrisy,make una read una no go gree,nigeria lost bakassi because a high ranking military officer stole nigerian war plans and sold it to the french and that was the reason nigeria lost bakassi without a fight,go and read about NSO,i provide facts,if you want a referendum start it not by talking on nairaland all day and night,please carry gun and go and fight if you want to keep waiting,people are dying,i am actually doing something.bye[/s]

You're an impostor and a very dull one at that. Real Igbos don't need your dum.b opinion. Any smart person can easily see through your dishonesty and ridiculous attempts at propaganda.

Shove your worthless opinion where the sun doesn't shine because you're not intelligent enough to do so. Nigeria will break, and we Igbos are willing to wait as long as it takes to have our nation complete with our kith and kin, and there is nothing fulani herdsmen jan.ja.weeds like you can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fejoku:

You're quite very amusing and entertaining. There's no single plan or offer fulanis will ever make for the good of non-fulanis. Any foolish tribe who hasn't learn this will go into extinction very soon.
You fulanis are too small to tell Igbos what to do. Our referendum will be held in all the areas indigenous Igbos are found both in the SS and NC. Whichever Igbo clan votes to remain in Nigeria will be left behind. You can feast on them.
You fulanis are too dumb to think you can trick Igbos. Them no born una papa. No single inch of Igboland will be left behind. Gowon is not the one to tell us where our territory ends. We know our territory very well.

please run away,go through my moniker i would rather be a Congolese than a fulani,stop twisting the talk,we need igbo referendum so we can decide what we want,simple,just VOTE no
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Igboid: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
If you wait for the perfect Condition, you would never start anything.
I say a big YES to Biafra of 5 SE states.
Great things usually start small.

Let's get this project started first. In the future we can do the needful.

Ndiigbo. Let's start with our 5 SE states.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Princesaha: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
I am an Igbo man from Akwa Ibom. So you are stupid for this your suggestion.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're an impostor and a very dull one at that. Real Igbos don't need your dum.b opinion. Any smart person can easily see through your dishonesty and ridiculous attempts at propaganda.

Shove your worthless opinion where the sun doesn't shine because you're not intelligent enough to do so. Nigeria will break, and we Igbos are willing to wait as long as it takes to have our nation complete with our kith and kin, and there is nothing fulani herdsmen jan.ja.weeds like you can do about it.

now you have started acting like the ijaws,resorting to insults and blackmails,i knew you are not smart,keep posting topics on nairaland while i keep writing my name in gold,if you want to wait for another 22yrs,well i dont,ok...just vote NO and go,simple
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Princesaha:

how about you start protesting and telling igbos why you need to join the 5 states then we can take you serious,fight for yourselves and we would back you

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Igboid:
If you wait for the perfect Condition, you would never start anything.
I say a big YES to Biafra of 5 SE states.
Great things usually start small.

Let's get this project started first. In the future we can do the needful.

Ndiigbo. Let's start with our 5 SE states.

finally ..finally and finally and please sign
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Fejoku: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

please run away,go through my moniker i would rather be a Congolese than a fulani,stop twisting the talk,we need igbo referendum so we can decide what we want,simple,just VOTE no
Stop wasting your time. Ndigbo will never leave any Igbo clan behind in this evil country called Nigeria unless those clan choose by themselves to stay back in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by FreeIgbos: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

[s]lol joseph the dreamer,infact what i have seen now you wont see in more 22 yrs to come,forget igbanke for now..let igbanke speak for themselves,who is the short sighted negro now?[/s]

You're very very dum.b, Igbanke people have been crying of gross marginalization since and it is all over the internet!

I'm not from Igbanke but I'm Igbo which makes us blood brothers. However, you're neither Igbanke nor Igbo yet you want kill yourself over our affairs. Who is the fool now?

If you're not a dense nigger, you will know that referendum is a universally recognized best way of determining what a given people want.

Shame on you!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by D1official: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
The last time we left Anioma's behind Nigerian terrorists(Army) went there and slaughtered at least one thousand of them in cold blood.

The last time we left igbos in Rivers state (Obigbo) behind, Wike(the ikwerres)declared a curfew and slaughtered them in there hundreds..

The last time we left igbos behind in Benue, the Fulani's went there and massacred them.

We have only anonymously decided to leave the ikwerre and Ogba behind because they both have bitten more than they can chew,but we must at least here from the rest through a referendum; so that we can sleep with a clear conscience when the roof comes crashing!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're very very dum.b, Igbanke people have been crying of gross marginalization since and it is all over the internet!

I'm not from Igbanke but I'm Igbo which makes us blood brothers. However, you're neither Igbanke nor Igbo yet you want kill yourself over our affairs. Who is the fool now?

If you're not a dense nigger, you will know that referendum is a universally recognized best way of determining what a given people want.

Shame on you!!

as i said you keep insulting me,trust me if you were ijaw or fulani or even edo i would have destroyed you,igbanke should go and fight,igbos wont die for anyone anymore and if you love igbanke go and carry gun
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
D1official:
The last time we left Anioma's behind Nigerian terrorists(Army) went there and slaughtered at least one thousand of them in cold blood.

The last time we left igbos in Rivers state (Obigbo) behind, Wike(the ikwerres)declared a curfew and slaughtered them in there hundreds..

The last time we left igbos behind in Benue, the Fulani's went there and massacred them.

We have only anonymously decided to leave the ikwerre and Ogba behind because they both have bitten more than they can chew,but we must at least here from the rest through a referendum; so that we can sleep with a clear conscience when the roof comes crashing!!

you all are missing the point,why are you all scared of an all igbo referendum to decide if we want 5 states or not,democracy cant be one sided,ok,,,if NO wins then we keep fighting

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by D1official: 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

go and read about 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war then you would understand me better,igbos are tired and people are dying,we must have the referendum and if the NO wins so be it,but nobody will tell us what to do even as much as i support kanu,we are igbos and we had no kings,if the YES wins then that is it
We lost about 3million people at the end of the civil war and we are still arguably the most successful tribe in Nigeria with a world population of about 60million people.

It will be stupid for us to be deceived by the same people we call illiterates, with the level of pressure going on now it's just a matter of time before Nigeria will yield to our petition.

If you must know, Naija no get strength for another civil war and the international community are already seeing this nation as a liability. .

So nah!!. We no gree
Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by chidyke77(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Princesaha:
we don't have Igbos in Akwa ibom correct me if am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by Rugaria: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
vasel15:

are you living in mars?dont you see what they have been saying?i dont just understand you igbos,i am not joking with this,we must have a referendum to ask igbos what we want,we need to learn from 1967,abi you didnt listen to buhari,he said elders and youths of some tribes in the ss have assured him that they wont join igbos,he already paid them,this is 1967 all over again,i have already written an article directed at the igbo stubbornness

Thought you said you are Igbo
Yoruba Oil thief fighting for offshore Oil...

1 Like

Re: Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } by vasel15: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Shame on you!!

show me one igbanke that have been like like ikonso and dragon maybe i will take you serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Shock As Tap In Lekki Sucks A Full Bucket Water Instead Of Pouring Out / Soludo: Nigerians Invade Social Media With Reactions: Pictures / President Jacob Zuma Sends Message To Nairaland Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.